Mature Wife's Bum-Ruched Leggings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell asleep exhausted in the spoons position but young guys have great powers of recovery and he had her pussy before breakfast and her butt afterwards and even had enough spunk left to dry mount her when he saw her bum in the sexy leggings.

When she left he decided on a bath and was still lying relaxing when his phone rang. It was his brother Mike who said that he hoped he had an enjoyable night but also hoped he had arranged to get some work in during the day. He went on to ask what he thought of Babs and chuckled when Jeff said " Very distracting."

Mike said "While I hope you enjoyed fucking her last night, get to work with her today on marketing plans."

Jeff said he would.

He was just getting out of the shower when his girlfriend Gemma rang. They had met at university where Gemma was a year behind and finishing off this year. She worked part-time in one of the company's Glasgow restaurants. She was almost the antithesis of Babs. While both were blonde and pretty Gemma was a willowy blonde with small 32A tits and a 32/24" butt. She gave good head and was quite good in bed including he and his mate had 'double teamed her but she couldn't take his cock in her ass -- in fact he hurt her really quite badly when he did try to bugger her.

She said that she understood that he was meeting up with the woman who did the PR for the company. She asked what was she like and when he said "Very smart, very professional and quite attractive."

She admitted that she had seen Babs in the restaurant quite a few times and thought she was very sexy and confident and she hoped he was keeping things professional. When he said, "For goodness sake she's over 50."

She went on to say that one of the guys had heard Mike and Pete discussing her and it was clear both slept with her and she had been very hot in bed. When he asked how hot, she said she had heard that basically Babs was up for anything.

She appeared to buy that she and he had dinner with Jack the previous night and arranged to meet today to go over plans. He said he would likely stay one more night before going back to Glasgow.

Meanwhile Babs had gone home, showered tidied up a outstanding assignment and was working on some ideas for the meeting with Jeff when the phone rang. It was Jeff to see if she could meet up a little earlier and did she want to meet at the company's restaurant or somewhere else. She suggested she could meet in the hotel bar about 6.00 for a quick chat over the briefing paper she was preparing before going for dinner. She said it was up to him but if they were going to the company restaurant she would have to dress sexy smart and no flirting. If they were going somewhere else she could wear something sexier and have a bit of fun.

When he asked what she was suggesting she said often when she was going out with Jack he liked 'showing her off in a few pubs'. He asked her to wear sheer and often low cut tops under her jacket and short tight stretch miniskirts with stockings and suspenders. She said she had several 12-14" skirts which just about covered her rear and showed thighs and stocking tops when she sat down. She said he also often liked to get her to tease guys in bars by letting them see up her skirt -it really did turn him on. He often groped her in public, walked out of pubs with his hand on her ass or even up the back of her skirt and on a couple of occasions he had taken her out the pub, fucked her up one of the wynds and taken her back into one of the pubs with his spunk running out of her. In short he loved her to be an exhibitionist and they both got off on it

She heard his heavier breathing as he obviously got excited and she said "Don't waste any of that lust -- I want to be really well fucked tonight."

She was a bit taken back when he suggested that he could get a mate to come over from Glasgow if she fancied a couple of guys. And said. "If that's what you would like but why not make it two and you can have a hole each."

He realised he had crossed a line and apologised profusely and said he was very happy to go with what she wanted.

After Babs came out of the shower she looked at herself in the full length mirror and thought 'not bad at all'. She prepared her pussy which was bit puffed with a scented douche and put a squirt of lube in her ass which was still gaping a bit. She fluffed up her shoulder length blonde hair and put on a bit heavier make up than normal. She decided on a quite sheer low cut black top which gave her boobs some support but when her jacket was opened put them fully on display. She put on her suspended belt, the one with the larger front panel which covered her tummy -- her worst feature and teamed it up with a tiny black g-string which struggled to cover her big haven pussy mound. She teamed this up with a short black 14" stretch skirt which really showed off her bum and was about 7" above the knee and a pair of 4" heels. Her skirt just about covered her bum cheeks as she walked but would show off a good bit of stocking top and thigh when sitting.

She chose a shirt black fitted jacket which was short enough to show off her bum but also fastened at the front. For her taxi ride she wore a lace scarf to cover her tits and cleavage.

She smiled and thought well that is one guy who is impressed at my outfit when the taxi driver rushed round to open the back door of the car. And also when she was exiting at the hotel. He smiled as she exited when the short skirt rode up over her stocking tops and she said. "It's difficult to get in and out of cars gracefully when wearing a short skirt and stockings."

Jeff was sitting in the corner of the bar when he saw Babs enter. He thought "Wow -- she's sex on legs."

Her outfit showed off her tremendously curvaceous mature figure but also the short skirt, heels and stockings made her look leggy. The skirt clung to her ripe thighs but also showed off what were fantastically shapely legs and her fluffed our blonde hair and heavier makeup made her look at least 10-15 years younger.

Other guys in the bar checked her out as she made her way to his table and Jeff couldn't help thinking how lucky he was to have not only bedded this gorgeous mature woman but that he had fucked her in every way possible and he was going to bed her that night.

He got up to greet her and she gave Jeff a peck on the lips and said he looked very handsome. He offered to take her jacket but she smiled and said, " I haven't got a lot under it. I'll just take my scarf off and open my jacket so you can see what you can enjoy tonight."

When she opened her jacket he could see what she meant as her stretch black top was both low cut and totally sheer and her deep cleavage, large mounds and nipples were totally on display. When she sat down and crossed her legs the very short skirt rode up to display stocking top and creamy thigh. She saw hm looking at her thighs and murmured "You wanted me to wear the leggings so do you approve of my outfit?"

He grinned and said, "Yes I think that outfit is even sexier it shows of those fantastic thighs and legs and I am sure your bum looks good in that skirt too."

She smiled and murmured, "The outfit is certainly a bit better if you want to take me out and show me off, Jack always likes me to wear something like this if we are having a few drinks." And uncrossing her legs she opened her thighs and gave him a flash of her black g-string covered mound.

"Well to business first." She handed him a folder outlining what marketing and PR had been done and her suggestions for the future and suggested them meeting up again the following week in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. She grinned and suggested if it was Glasgow she could meet up with his mate and him.

Jeff asked, "What would you like to do. Get something sent up or go out for a meal and a few drinks?"

She said, "It's up to you but I thought you might like to take me out and show me off which is why I dressed like this."

She suggested going up to the old town where there were some lively pubs and perhaps go to an Italian restaurant. Jeff suggested he drop the file off in his suite.

When Jeff came back she put her scarf in her bag and buttoned her jacket to leave just a good view of her cleavage and as he followed her out to get a cab she realised he were admiring her ass in the short tight skirt when she heard him say "That skirt is fantastic you can almost see your ass cheeks."

The evening was a bit of a blast with Jeff really turned on seeing other guys admire and making comments about Babs boobs and her thighs and stocking tops. Basically her skirt was so short that she couldn't sit down without showing off stocking top and creamy thigh and even more when she was sitting on a high stool and she opened her legs to flash her g-string covered pussy.

By the time they reached the Italian restaurant they were quite merry and relaxed and when they got an alcove table, Babs took her jacket off to show off her unbraed breasts in their full splendour. This led to a bit of groping and after a couple carafe's of wine, Jeff s had his hand up Babs skirt groping her dripping pussy.. When it came to pay the bill Babs suggested she need to go to the loo and went to put on her jacket but he suggested she put it on when she came back. She was up for the challenge walking halfway down a crowded restaurant with her boobs totally on display. She got some looks and comments.

When she came back she said to Jeff, "Since you want to show me off I've something for you." And when he looked down found it was her black g-string.

Putting it to his nose he smelt the perfume of her douche and the muskiness of her juices and as he did she said, "That will give you a taste to what's to come."

When the waiter brought the receipt he handed Jeff a rose saying "For your very beautiful lady. You really are a lucky guy."

When they got outside the restaurant the he pulled her off the main street into a wynd. His hands were everywhere as they groped her tits, cunt and ass. If she hadn't suggested going for a final drink she thought they would have taken her then and there.

In the final bar they went to, he chose a table with high stools and she teased him by first of all crossing her legs allowing her skirt ride up over her stocking tops and thighs. Then when Jeff was at the bar ordering a drink and he looked back at her, she opened her legs to let him see her naked mature shaven pussy. He couldn't believe that she was so bold as to put it fully on display to anyone looking towards her.

As she slowly recrossed her legs letting her skirt ride up even higher until part of her bum cheeks were showing he murmured "You really are an exhibitionist."

She responded, "Really only to turn on a guy I really fancy."

"Now do you fancy picking someone up or do you think you can manage to please me all night."

He grated, "Yes, I think I can."

He took her hand as they made their way to the cab rank. Like everything about her he loved the coolness of her well manicured hands with their maroon nail polish matching her toe nails and lipstick. He remembered how good her cool and confident hands had been on his cock and balls and how she had confidently put a finger in his rear.

As she bent down to get into the cab her short tight skirt rode up to expose the bottoms of her big creamy ass cheeks. The driver and he shared a smile as he stroked them stimulating a little moan of pleasure before she slid into position showing stoking tops and thigh.

The pair of them were all over each other in the back of the cab and she grinned when the driver dropped them off wishing them to 'have a good night.' She said, "I intend to."

They did, and having another great night of champagned fuelled sex.

When she left the next morning after promising to meet up with him in Glasgow the next week, she was full of anticipation about what this new relationship would bring. And having seen the reaction of the guys to her bum in the bum-ruched leggings she called her friend to order a new pair.