All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 07'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Pins and Needles, Carrot and the Stick !

Author is totally crushing it again by my standards. Different approach modes are so essential to keep the desirable target of choice in suspense. How will it end ? I don't know, but the husband in his heyday was never a match for James. I'm enjoying the description of multiple roles Lydia is juggling - mother, housekeeper , wife , income provider and boss plaything and carnal incentive to seal fiscal deal.

It was upsetting to see the void of appreciation for her in last installment, but for the moment things are improving . The rehabbing husband's return is also adroitly used by Marriedandneedingmore as source of tension. Poor hubby. Dastardly cool operater James and sweet versatile Lydia . I thank the author for sharing.

Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truly stupid story

# 1

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perhaps too much....

Perhaps too much.... complexity?? There is certainly a lot of new players introduced in this chapter.... Gillian involved with Andy? William at home now, but somehow relegated to a budding homosexual relationship with Dave? The entry into BDSM was interesting, but to me, was more of a developing foray into domination and control, vs the S&M aspect of the lifestyle. Rather than exposing Lydia to a potential casual voyeur, it might have been more interesting to have her actively participate in developing a meeting with Dave for the sole purpose of having sex, perhaps with a bit of spanking added ?. James' piloting of the events and Lydia's reluctant acceptance could be highly erotic and delightfully suspenseful.

Still, all in all, the story remains stimulating and holds my attention. For what it's worth, I'd like to see the focus of the story concentrate primarily on Lydia. Leave the other, newly introduced, potential relationships for brief sidebars to the main plotline.

Having said all of that, the story continues to be highly readable and makes the over-long wait times between posting, almost bearable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Job

Enjoyed this installment don't make us wait so long for the next one.

jayrel47jayrel47about 8 years ago

Is it just me, but I think this is quite a sad tale. Here you have a man who gets seriously injured at work, hospitalized. A wife, he has looked after and supported her entire life adult life. Now he's at his lowest and what does he get? An employer, who he has decades of service to, is not going to cover all the expenses, turning his wife into the company whore, and a wife not really wanting to support him or look after him as it is boring and takes away from her whore time.

Plus she really not hiding it to well. The husband and daughter already suspect something going on. So unless this turns into some type of wimp/ passive husband/ cuckolding type tail, (because of his injuries and inability to look after himself), this isn't going to end to well for someone. Hopefully there is some twist in the plot coming up or the husband doesn't get burnt to badly.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Sad isn't it, it's boring and the boss should be drawn and quartered

I give this a 2 and yet I continue to read. Maybe it deserves more, maybe less. I'm mixed at this point, but I do know that the writing is laborious and boring. xoxo Annette

jmironjmironabout 8 years ago
Amazing Series!

This series is unbelievable. I hope that she fucks Andy and Dave (mainly Dave) in the next episodes. Note: 6

OBS: I just don't like BDSM theme, but in this episode is Ok!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I agree 100% with @jayrel47...

I agree 100% with @jayrel47...I said almost all that in part 1...And I said even more: how could a firm survive with the boss and directors just thinking about fucking the PA's? And does her young boss have an Oedipus complex and thinks she is his mother? No matter how this story ends, there is no way to save it from being a bad and sad story...1*

nobhoundnobhoundabout 8 years ago
Enjoying

Impo and Jayrel, With all your negative comments why the hell are you following this story. Go and find some other series to moan about. Am loving this story author and seeing the degrading of lyds by James.Very cleverly done by you keeping us all glued to this series.

I would like Gillian and Olivia brought into the story more later. specially Olivia before she has the baby. Imagining her under his desk 8 months pregnant giving him a blow job and her mother laying on the desk legs open with James eating her out at the same time .Also Dave gradually turning william into a cocksucking faggot. Awaiting the next chapter......

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago

i read the last 1/2 of page 4 and had to go to bathroom and puke

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
For the Psychopaths

Reading this is like watching someone pulling the wings off a butterfly. Enjoy.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
To @nobhound...

To @nobhound...You have the right to read and like anything...It's not my or anyones problem...But you must give others the right to read and comment in negative terms what they don't like...That's what happened here...If for you this isn't sick enough, you can (as you did) give some ideas to the writer to turn this into a sicker story...That's your right...I never comment comments unless when I agree with them...

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author here

I am disappointed to see people abusing others here, whether you like or don't like my story, no doubt some might abuse me for this post!! 😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great 5* story.

I think William is now ready to be cuckold by Dave and Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is That Was This Is About?

Cuckolding an injured man by the boss and his whore. Why? Would cutting hubby loose be any worse than what she is doing to him now? I don't think so.Move on wifey.Give.hubby a little of the respect he has earned supporting your ass for all those years.Fuck the boss all you want.Just move on.Total lack of respect.No one to give a shit about in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Author comment sucks!!

Just kidding.

Your series is fun. Who doesn't like a horny older woman with huge knockers and a tight butt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going

Great and very erotic story! 5*

Glad to see that Gillian is coming into the picture. What about the older pregnant daughter? It would be such a turn on creating a prego slave and cuckolding her husband... I'm a pervert I know

PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorabout 8 years ago
Loving the slow seduction

One of the best stories I've read. Please don't ruin things by going too quickly. I thought the anal came too quickly considering how naive Lydia is supposed to be. That is my only negative comment, otherwise it has been a superbly written story and I can't so abusing myself to it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant idea to bring Dave in

I was wondering how our dear author would deal with William’s return but the introduction of Dave opens up endless possibilities when it comes to helping the cuckold deal with his situation. I’m sure Dave will push him hard in many ways... And still, William can’t help getting an erection during their sessions... Good also that James has introduced Lyds to anal sex, the proper way to fuck a secretary, in my opinion.

Great story this, very much out of the ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

I do like this series of stories, the slow self discovery of Lydia and how after more than 30yrs of wasting her life as a drudge at home as William's little `wifey' she now has her own reason to live. All right James is a bit of a shit, but at least she has now had orgasms, enjoys sex and discovered more about her own enjoyment of sex, receiving oral, blow-jobs, swallowing cum and anal, now a bit of bondage, perhaps exploring her bi-side in future. Would anyone seriously want to go back to her life before William's crash, bored to death at home, sex once a year and no orgasm's, all right I exagerate, its twice a year, but now she gets regular sex, plenty of orgasms, nice clothes and undies and a social life, perhaps even progressing to a bit of bi or DP action. GO GIRL, don't throw it away. All you trolls who deplore Lydia's actions are just boring farts and male supremist I personally can't wait for the next part of her self discovery and sexual journey, sexy older women rule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The focus of story must be concentrated on Lydia

I hope that author will bring an element of pregnancy to this wonderful story - Lydia itself, her daughter Gillian or both. Mature woman Lydia is still very healthy and fertile and has regular monthly at 50 y.o. so it's not impossible for her to conceive a baby, though she thinks she is safe because of her age. But it's a big mistake many women of her age make. Here is the official report of medical science:

'Probability of pregnancy at a menopause.

The girl is born with a certain number of ova which makes 300-400 thousand and decreases in proportion to age. The woman in 51-52 years has only about 1000 ova.

But the probability to become pregnant remains also at a menopause, though rather low.

During the climacteric period function of ovaries decreases, that leads not only to reduction of production of estrogen and the termination of periods, but also development of such symptoms as heat inflow, emotional lability, atrophic changes in tissues of a bladder, urethra and muscles of a pelvic bottom decreases. And, nevertheless, within one year after the last periods (according to some information within five years) it is necessary to be protected from undesirable pregnancy'.

Obviously James and Lydia had sex without any protection and Lydia was not on the pill, so she has a good chance to conceive a baby even at her age. I don't know maybe her 'bad state' ('shaky and unstable') in the morning is the symptom of her pregnancy. Also I think that Dave wouldn't miss a chance to get into the panties of Lydia's younger daughter Gillian during his morning visits to Williams' house as a massager and he will be fucking her on a regular basis over the next few months until the Gillian's belly starts to swell with his black baby. But all written above is only my assumptions, although it turns me on very much. Anyway the author's right is to direct the story where he wants. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a terrific story.

I can't wait for the next chapters. Hopefully her wimp hubby will earn that his wife is a slut and learn to accept the idea that she needs a real man to satisfy her...Let him watch is wife being pleasured by a real man. He can have leftovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The MILFS are always amazing!

Don´t bother about the critics. One thing is like this tales and criticized some points for improve the text, but if you don´t want this type of story, don´t read. I thing that there are a very important thing that this story needs to do: Lydia is still a prey. I Hope in the next chapters she becomes a hunter too. She starting to seduced the men.

Thanks!

jmironjmironabout 8 years ago
One observation!

It's you story Marriedandneedingmore but against others comments that I read here, I hope that William never discovery her secrets. This idea of him become a cuckold is bad for the story. The secret is much more interest.

DragonTamer129DragonTamer129about 8 years ago

Time to burn her at the stake. She could be a woman and not just a sneaking slut. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
looking forward to more chapters

my favourite story on here....looking forward to new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SUPERB WORK OF EROTIC LITERATURE

Your effort "Mature Woman New Job For family" is a superb work of art in erotic literature. The transformation of a housewife into a submissive MILF/Mistress is really amazing as the story evolves at a perfectly timed pace. Really looking forward to the remaining chapters to come. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mature woman new job for family

looking forward to mroe chapters for mature woman new job for family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
needing more of this

Just so good looking for more chapters hopefully very soon.

Yuhiho186Yuhiho186almost 8 years ago
waiting

please publish 8th chapter as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really sick story..

..and poorly written, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/slut crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a crap,lower then cow dung like that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch.8

We are all waiting Ch.8.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another cuck author

Manipulating scores.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Fuck. Where's chapter 8???

Where is chapter 8? I'm invested in this story now. Gotta find out is she does Dave.

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 7 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Awesome story I am hooked...can't wait to read more.... Please don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When the wait will be over????

All the people who've enjoyed this series so far are waiting for the next chapter(s). So, continue writing the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Of course he is cheating on it's ratings !

He is Irish. Just give the garbage 1* it deserves !

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

A good story line.

The taking of her anal cheery could have been a bit more expansive though.

The way I see it move forward:

- Stella take hers, Lydia loves it.

- William becomes a willing cuckold (don't know how)

- Due to her age (barring her obvious natural beauty) Paul and Stella decide to put Lydia on a strength and exercise regime to maintain her incredible sex appeal.

- The exercise program is run by a beautiful lesbian bodybuilder (fun for Lydia)

- the program is incredibly successful (with Lydia's body becoming similar to pornstar Brandi Love) but in doing so she drops a size or two in breast size.

- Paul and Stella decide to pump her up and do some modifications. Lydia undergoes a breast augmentation increasing her breast size to EE or FF. Her engagement ring becomes a belly ring and her wedding ring a clit ring, she also has a tongue stud.

- her daughters are drawn into the story, following their mum's lead.

Sounds reasonable, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story.....

Waiting for chapter 8. Pls publish as soon as possible

nobhoundnobhoundabout 7 years ago
Awesome again

Having just read the last 3 chapters again I saw that the author mentioned he has had some family priorities this past year. I and probably about a thousand others are waiting for you to write chapter 8 onwards, as this whole story has been one of the best that I have ever read.

Hope you can continue very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

Please more chapter

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Is there more

This can't be the end :(

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 7 years ago
Wow!!!!!

After a really long and really slow buildup (I must admit I skipped over a lot of the non-sex parts), this series went into overdrive in this installment. I have really enjoyed how James has slowly evolved Lydia from frumpy housewife to super hot submissive sex kitten. The details are wonderful; for example, Lydia going from a full bush to a neatly trimmed pussy. I am hoping there is a chapter 8 and in it James and Stella spank and fuck Lydia silly.

I think it best to keep the husband in the background and never have the truth revealed to him. Lydia should continue to be James secretary and slutty play toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE..................

Just superb, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be Continued?

You've crafted an exciting and imagination-stimulating story. Too bad (for the readers) that life has apparently intervened to prevented you from continuing it.

Maybe someone could pick up the thread left hanging at the end of Chapter 7?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of poor shit!!!!

Only real pervert idiots will find that crap exciting!! A 50 yeard old married slut is whoring for her boss during the husband is at hospital. So what?? Sluts are everywhere: And karma also!!! Maybe she dies to cancer or HIV!!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
The banality of evil. All but hubby and kids are waste of DNA n oxygen. Story gives extramarital sex a bad name

Pathetic wimps and wannabe bulls who cheer for the scumbags

MANM, superb writing , great job by you as the other. Would have loved a BTB ending. Thanks for the quality effort!

And no, you can't EVEN Love someone and wrong them this way.

Boss wimp is an amateur at BSDM, engages in unsafe and stupid rookie practices.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

continue the story please...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hopefully

Hopefully this degrading trash is finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
trash

thank god there is no more once a slut always a slut and a mother wife as well with a ill husband who writes this crap get a life thank gd its a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What were you going to do?

Make her husband gay,,,,?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It's amazing that you give this characterless whore space in this story. She is so abnormally unpopular that it is impossible to build any sympathy with this whore. Her badly injured husband is no obstacle for the whore. As a reader, I hope that women who act like your protagonist will become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death. Until then, she should infect a lot of the characterless adulterers! One can only hope for her husband that he will discover her goings-on, divorce the whore and sue his employer and his company and take away a lot of money from him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very engaging and erotic story. Lydia is a very compelling character. I hope it can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did you stop with this

series ..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can tell you first hand how this will effect the kids. This happened to me. My wife and her boss had been sleeping together but i found out. Wr have 2 girls together and when i filed for divorce. I through my wife out. Wr told our girls what happened. My girls wer 16 and 15. But we did not tell them every thing. They did find out it all. It has been 15 years ago and my girls do not have anything to do with there mother. Both girls are married and 1 has to boys of her own my ex has not meet them. My other daughter is married and pregnant. She will not let her mom see the child. They both blame her for destroying the family. If she sends the girls any thing they send it back with a note on it saying return to the whore. I have asked the girls to try and talk with her but they say no. Know the boss got his. Idid go after him and got him broke his leg and kicked his ass. Then i went to his house and gave his wife all of the evidence i had so she could take hime to the cleaners. She did he lost every thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the story so far, its time to bring William to the for and lets hear his thoughts and suspicions let him take control ,to protect his family,give his wife her say make the boss pay a have price ,the good guy must win no matter what that my be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please continue

RaeandLynnRaeandLynnover 1 year ago

Love the story....find it exciting.......please please write and publish ch 8 to tie the story up for all of us.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have created a fascinating story, and a complex one. There are a lot of threads that need to be untangled and dealt with. Your character, Lydia, is awakening to her sexual needs and desires, yet is still loyal to her husband and family. Some of your readers forget that this is an erotic story, not real life, Perhaps the realism you have put into Lydia’s journey has confused some. For me, it only makes the sex that much more erotic. I hope that you are able to get back to his story and develop it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia has a dynamite but mature body with big and beautiful tits and is just discovering how much she likes to suck cock and fuck. You have created so many possibilities for her that I hope you are able to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Being taken by both of them at once had been the best sexual experience of her life to date. " James wanted Lydia to experience submission to Stella. To her surprise Lydia learned to enjoy sucking James' cock and swallowing his cum. James fucked Lydia's ass which she confessed to him that she liked. Is there anything James won't try with his busty sex toy,? is there anything that sexy and mature Lydia won't do for James? She definitely craves his cock and will fuck anyone he wants. it looks quite likely that her sexual horizons are about to expand if the author continues this gripping and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an incredible fuck toy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is one hot and sexy woman blessed with big tits. Her journey to sexual fulfillment has just begun. There is so much more for her to experience. I like the suggestion by one reader to get her to go to a gym (Stella’s gym?) several times a week to keep her body in top shape for display and fucking. And if she loses some of her bosom as she slims and become toned, and given her age, I agree that breast implants are the best way to ensure that she retains her beautiful large tits and remains super-sexy for James and Stella. All of these changes could make for several more chapters. Best to keep her husband in the dark. Lydia may have misgivings, but her lust and increasing need for cock will overwhelm them. She will love her new, sexy look and relish her new life. I certainly hope the author can continue this story. It is a very good one so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And pussy, starting with Stella’s pussy as her submissive too. Lydia will definitely want more pussy, as well as more cock, perhaps that of her new personal trainer, as suggested by another reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mature, big-breasted and sexy Lydia is now James’ submissive fucktoy. She readily orgasms from his big cock in her pussy and now her ass. She has learned to love sucking his cock. Despite her initial reluctance, she loved the feeling of two cocks filling her mouth and pussy, giving her a powerful orgasm. She seems to be increasingly willing to show off her big tits and sexy mature body, not only to James, but to his client as well. What new sexual tests will exploitive James put to Lydia? What will Stella do with her? She continues to deceive her disabled husband, seemingly more easily every day, even as he wonders about her more revealing office attire that she wears to please James. How far will Lydia be willing to go to please James? Exploitation, deceit, lust, and submission, and a touch of exhibitionism will guide what I hope are more chapters to come. The author has created fascinating characters in busty Lydia and exploitive James and it is too soon to stop their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fabulous story and busty, sexy, and mature Lydia is a wonderfully crafted heroine. Her journey to sexual fulfillment has only barely begun. It appears that she will love it all. I hope to be able to read more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is another direction this story of Lydia’s sexualisation could take. The author has already laid the groundwork, as James had had Lydia undergo a rather complete salon makeover on at least one occasion. The results were that she was “stunning,” and turned every male head. He also had her wear a much more sexy “uniform” to work, which she has increasingly enjoyed doing.This Pygmalion theme could be pursued much further, as James works to make Lydia l’ont only into his perfect submissive, but also into a self-confident, beautiful, and highly self-confident woman, always aware or her sexiness and knowledge that men want to fuck her. She should come to think about sex all the time and be ready to suck his cock or fuck whenever James wants it, with him or anyone else he chooses. James can start by paying for regular salon treatments, including hair, face, and skin all with the goal of enhancing her basic beauty. The author has not indicated that Lydia has any significant wrinkles, so that is not an issue. In addition, James will have to pay for membership in a gym with a personal trainer to ensure that Lydia’s body becomes slim, fit, and toned. her office attire will have to be adjusted so that it is always professional, so skirts will be short and tight to show off her fabulous legs and butt, but still recognizing that she is not 20 years old. Her tops will be professional as well, but will nevertheless emphasize her fabulous tits. Underneath, James should require her to wear a sexy bra and thong set and hold up or gartered stocking, with, of course stiletto heels. When Lydia accompanies James on business trips or out, her dress would emphasize much more emphatically her tits and body, with much shorter skirts land tops showing much more cleavage. Heels will be taller too. James’s goal is to move Lydia to where she looks forward to showing off her body and is excited that other men want to fuck her, secure in the knowledge that she will get all the cock and sexual pleasure from James, or others of his choosing, that she could want. As other readers have suggested, Lydia may need breast implants to maintain her large bosom as she slims down and becomes more toned from her gym workouts. Implants that would be in the range of at least 36 to 40DDD and would minimize any sag that might otherwise naturally occur. Lydia will now be the sex goddess that James had hoped to create, and she will now want to show off her even more fabulous body and will be thinking of sucking cock or being fucked in her hot pussy or ass all the time. But she will be submissive to James, and will do what he directs, including any BDSM that he wants, knowing that she will orgasm a lot. Anyway, these are some ideas for a different direction for sexy Lydia if her story continues, which I hope it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think super busty and beautiful Christina Hendricks as James’ goal for sexy Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rereading the story I see that Lydia's tits were a 34DD. if she were to get implants as suggest in previous comment, 34 DD or even 34F (DDD) would be very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is so hot! Reading the story and the comments give all kinds of possibilities where this story could go. Lydia certainly needs to experience more cock and BDSM would be good too. She has barely begun her sexual awakening. Write more!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Sorry but this is getting less appealing by the chapter, shame as it went from the very horny to what is now almost banal.

James clearly has lost his humanity, if he ever had it.

pip46pip46over 1 year ago

This story has just been cranked up another notch, fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!