Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 10

Story Info
Lydia has more to worry about.
4.3k words
4.57
9.2k
14

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my story about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary for her Husband's Boss. She is now his Sub.

Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

Lydia has more people to worry about as things become more complicated.

Thanks to "thewinedarksea" for his editing tips. As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James woke the following morning early at 6am and as he couldn't go back to sleep. He instead looked at his collection of photos and videos of Lydia. In particular, he loved the ones while she was blindfolded. Such compliance impressed him.

Yes, she was an older married woman that on many days looked her age, but he loved her motherly body, her huge tits, tight ass and her willingness to please him.

He thought back to the night of the Secretary's Day and remembered how stunning she had looked after her day at the Spa. He decided that he must treat her again.

Already she had pleased a business client, Gerry, and his own girlfriend, Stella. He thought that Tony, his Finance Manager, suspected something was going on but he hadn't said anything yet. He didn't think any of the rest of his management team were suspicious. The business remained in a tight, precarious financial position and the last thing he needed was his team becoming aware and causing problems. He wouldn't be surprised if any of them would go to his father if they thought anything was happening which would damage the business.

His own father, James Senior, still the owner of the company, had a long-term Master/Sub affair with his own secretary but that never put the business in any danger. He had to ensure a similar outcome.

He opened the security app on his phone and looked at the live camera feed from Lydia's home. He could see that she was asleep, her legs outside the blankets on her bed. The rest of the cameras showed nothing other than her daughter Gillian, fast asleep and totally covered.

He closed the app and examined the papers for his management team meeting that morning. The meetings, now a monthly occurrence, were held merely to satisfy his father as James had no wish to share the real business details with most of his team. Previously there was a meeting every week, but he had put a stop to that.

At the same time, in his own home, Tony was looking at his financial report for the meeting, trying to work out where some of the monies had gone. He had discovered some discrepancies but couldn't explain them yet. He wondered how to raise it with James given that he suspected James might be the reason for the problems. As the Finance Manager he really had no choice but to discuss it with him. He didn't look forward to that chat. He sent James an email asking if they could meet before the management meeting.

James was surprised to receive the email so early and wondered why Tony felt the need to see him. He replied saying they could meet at 9.30am wondering if Tony had discovered that he had been taking some funds out of the company, not a huge amount but a little now and again. Thinking about it, he remembered that Tony was very interested in Lydia. Maybe she could help sort the problem.

He typed a message to her, telling her she was to wear a black see-through blouse and a skirt above the knee with black lace underwear and heels. Her recent dress choices had not been appropriate, and she needed to remember her place and role.

Before he sent the message, he went to the live view of her bedroom camera.

As he watched she woke, hearing the message alert on her phone. He zoomed in as she sat up, exposing her tits to him. She read the message, looking worried at the words. He saw her typing a response.

"Yes Sir," he read. Simple and to the point. He liked that as he watched her lie back down and cover herself, zooming in on her face which had a worried look but then a big smile. Amused, he turned off the camera.

Lydia had been shocked to receive a message so early in the morning and even more surprised when she read what he wanted her to wear. She knew the management meeting was to be held today and that she would be there to take the minutes. She pictured all six male managers looking at her in a see-through blouse and short skirt. It both scared and excited her, making her smile to herself. She remembered back to the early days when James regularly asked her "Legs or Ass?" and made it clear how she was to dress at the office. "Legs" meant she was wearing a skirt whereas "Ass" meant she had chosen trousers which, in his opinion, showed off her great ass.

The alarm clock punctured the morning silence. She threw back the covers and reached for her dressing gown. She then woke her son and prepared breakfast before taking it to William. Thankfully he was asleep so she left it by his bed.

Everything sorted, she returned to her bedroom, showered, and proceeded to get the required clothes from her wardrobe. First, she put on a lace black bra, pushing her tits upwards, and a black lace thong followed by a sheer black see-through blouse and black skirt, the hem a couple of inches above her knees. She finished it with four-inch black heels. Looking at her all-black outfit in the mirror she saw how clearly visible her bra, tits and cleavage were under the top. She thought she looked good. However, she put another black blouse over it which covered her entirely for now.

What Lydia didn't know was that Dave, her husbands home help, was watching her dress on the hidden camera. "Wow," he thought as he watched her put on her underwear, followed by the sheer top and skirt. He watched as she examined herself in the mirror and then put the extra top on. He was parked close-by and decided that he would get to the house early so that he could see her in person.

As Lydia walked down the stairs, she was surprised to see the front door opening and Dave walking in. She wondered whether they should agree some rules for him coming in each morning.

"Hi Lydia, you're looking nice."

"Thanks Dave." She felt uncomfortable at his words. It was obvious to both of them that he was examining her from head to toe. She was so glad that she had put on an extra top.

As they spoke, Gillian came down the stairs in her nightdress, surprised to see Dave there. "Sorry, I didn't realise you were here Dave."

"Nothing to be sorry for," he said, watching her large tits moving freely in the light nightdress.

Her mother glared at her, "Go put a dressing gown on, Gillian."

"Sorry Mam."

As Gillian rushed back up the stairs, Lydia noted Dave watching her all the way up, her nightdress short enough that he could see her white panties as she reached the top. Lydia stared at him but all he did was smile back at her.

"Two beautiful women in one house," he said and then he headed to William's room.

She watched him walk away, surprised at his increasing level of suggestive comments towards her, and now Gillian. She also admired his fit body. After saying goodbye to William she left for the office.

Gillian had gone back to her bedroom, excited at the short exchange with Dave. She was totally aware that he was checking her out, examining her body. She had recognised the desire in his eyes. It excited her.

When Lydia reached the office, she was surprised to see that most of the management team, including James, were already there. In the ladies' restroom she removed her extra top, looking at what was now on display, worried that it was too revealing. Nevertheless, she went to her desk.

The first to see her was Tony. As she saw him approach, she looked away hoping he would not want to engage with her after what had happened on the previous day. However, he stopped in front of her, clearly looking at her body.

"Morning Lydia, I see you found your bra," he said, smiling as he walked away.

Horrified, she looked away but knowing that she was on display, and she wasn't sure she could handle it. Her thoughts were interrupted by James who was suddenly standing in front of her.

"Good morning slut. I'm glad to see you can once again follow instructions, very nice."

"Good morning Sir. I think it's too revealing."

"That's the general idea slut." Then he was gone.

Lydia was dreading the management meeting due to start in an hour later. She went to the Boardroom to make sure all was ready. There she met Andy, the young guy who had prepared her house for Williams return from the hospital. He couldn't help but stare at her top and legs as she thanked him again for his help.

"My pleasure Lydia. Anytime you need me just call, anything at all," he said, as he continued to admire her.

"Thanks Andy."

She walked away from the obvious desire in his eyes. He couldn't seriously be interested in a woman probably older than his mother, could he?

Shortly before the start of the meeting, Lydia saw Tony enter James' office with a stack of papers under his arm.

James didn't even look up as Tony entered his office. He pretended to be on a phone call when in fact there was no one on the other side of the call.

"That's great Oliver. Sounds like we have a deal. Let's tie up the loose ends early next week."

"Ok, have a great weekend. Make sure you shoot a low one, bye."

Hanging up the phone James turned to Tony, "Hi Tony, that was Oliver from ABR Ltd. I think we have a deal for 12 months. What was so urgent that it couldn't wait."

"Well James, I was looking through the finances and there seems to be a few discrepancies."

"What do you mean? Discrepancies? What are you talking about."

James had spoken in a slightly aggressive tone so Tony, still standing, backed off a little. "I can't seem to find about $50k of our monies. Maybe there's a simple explanation but I wanted to bring it to your attention."

James started at him, "You mean you've lost $50k of MY monies."

"I haven't lost anything, there seems to be $50k missing from your side of the business."

James looked at his watch. "Look, we need to go to the meeting. We can continue this afterwards. Go ahead, I'll catch up."

Lydia was in the boardroom giving the team coffee as they arrived. Every one of the team were clearly examining her tits and legs, especially Frank, a bald overweight guy in his late 40s, who didn't even try to hide the fact that he was ogling her body. She was mortified at his directness.

She watched Tony enter the room, looking a bit bothered and flushed. She wondered what had been discussed in James' office. He was followed a few minutes later by James, who also didn't look his usual cool self.

"No milk Lyds," he said as he sat at the head of the large table. She handed him his coffee and he pointed to the seat next to him, indicating that she should sit there. She got her pen and paper and sat down as all the guys watched her closely.

"Tony, can we start with your Finance report?"

As this was not the first agenda item Tony was stunned at being asked by James to go first and wasn't sure what to do as regards the discrepancy. He decided to ignore it for now and gave his report indicating that the finances were just off budget and that cash levels remained tight.

"Anything else Tony?"

Tony stared at James who appeared to be challenging him to say something. Tony decided to wait until after their later meeting, "No James, that's it for now."

Everyone in the room knew that something was amiss between the James and Tony, but no one said anything. Lydia looked around at all of those present and thought them all wimps. She wondered what was going on between James and Tony and hoped it wasn't too serious.

The rest of the meeting proceeded quietly with each manager reporting on their own area of responsibility. On a few occasions James put his hands on Lydia's knees, rubbing her thighs but not going higher. Lydia kept her eyes down, not wanting to make eye contact with any of the guys. Only Tony noticed what was going on due to his position at the table.

After the meeting James rushed out followed by Tony who both went to James' office.

"Ok Tony, I'm going to tell you the reason for, as you call them, discrepancies."

"Oh ok, I hoped there was a simple explanation."

"Well, it's like this Tony. You know that William had a really bad time in hospital and that he couldn't come home without serious preparation to his house?"

"Yes, I know that, but what's got to do with the missing money?"

"I didn't think that William and Lydia had the funds to make the house ready for his return home. A lot of work was necessary so I offered that the company would fund it. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I'm still waiting on the invoices."

"It cost $50k?"

"I'm not sure of the final figure yet, but I'll chase up the invoices."

"Does Lydia know about what you've done? Are they going to refund us?"

"We haven't discussed that."

"James, I have to ask, what's going on between the two of you?"

"What do you mean?"

"James, I'm not stupid, I've seen the changes in her. Look at what's she wearing today. I suspect you had her remove her underwear yesterday, and you were touching her under the table today."

"Ok Tony, but you have to keep it to yourself. She has become my Sub. I've been having lots of fun with her, but that's not why I funded the work on their house."

"James, are you mad? Your dad would fire you if he knew. What do you mean by your Sub?"

"She will do anything I tell her. I told her what to wear today."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything, but let's get back to the finances. Can we keep it between us for now and I'll sort it?"

"Ok for now."

James finished the discussion with "I need to go out for lunch. Let's catch up next week."

Tony left, passing Lydia on the way back to his office, staring at her, stunned at what he had heard, a mix of concern and horniness for her.

James then called Lydia to his office. "Lydia, we have a problem. Tony has discovered that I used company funds to fix your house up for William."

"What are you saying? Did you do it without him knowing?"

"Put it like this. I didn't think he needed to know as that might cause other things to come out."

"What are we going to do now?"

"I've asked Tony to give me some time to sort it and I think he'll give it to me. I'm gone now until next Tuesday anyway. I'm going away with Stella."

"Ok, what can I do?", she asked, disappointed that he was going away with his girlfriend.

"I'm not sure there's anything you can do, Let's think about it over the weekend, go back to your desk. You probably won't hear from me until next Tuesday so go enjoy your freedom."

She left the office, worried at these developments, but also upset that she wouldn't see him for a number of days. Shortly afterwards he rushed out of the office.

Once he was gone, she again put her second top on, feeling better and less on show. She then left the office, having lunch in a nearby coffee shop before returning to the office. While there, she thought that some of the men in the shop were looking at her legs and that pleased her a little. She wondered what they would be thinking had she had not put the additional layer back on top.

Shortly after she had returned to the office Tony arrived back from a long lunch, which had obviously included some alcohol. He stopped at her desk.

"Now, Lydia, why have you hidden your lovely breasts again?"

Worried now because of her earlier chat with James she didn't want to upset Tony, replying, "I was a bit cold. I didn't realise my top was that thin."

He laughed, "So, it's not just because James is gone then?"

She laughed with him, "No, I told you why."

"Will you please get me a strong black coffee and bring it to my office. Mary's not here this afternoon."

Although surprised at his request, she said that she would. Making him a large mug of coffee she brought it to his office and placed it on his desk before turning to leave.

He stopped her, "Ah, don't go yet. I think we should have a chat."

She looked at him with a worried look, "About what, Tony?"

"Life, the universe, the family, just chat", he replied, as he indicated that she should sit on the chair in front of his desk. "Did you tell William I was asking after him?"

"I did, he appreciated it."

"I hope he appreciates all that's being done for him."

She wondered if he was referring to the work done in the house, "We both do. We really do."

"So tell me about the work that was needed before he came home."

She proceeded to tell him about the work done by Andy and the guys.

It sounded, to him, like a lot of hard manual work and not work that would require a lot of money, "So you didn't have to buy much stuff then?"

"No, not at all, it was more about moving stuff around. Luckily, we already had a bathroom next to William's home office so that helped."

Tony was trying to figure out how it could add up to much, nowhere near $50k.

She wondered why he was asking all the questions, "You seem to be very interested in what was done. Can I ask why?"

"Ah I'm just curious really. I might come visit William if that was ok."

"That would be great," although at the same time thinking she wasn't sure that it was such a good idea.

He continued to look at her closely, "Do you think it's cold in here?"

"Actually no I don't. It's actually quite warm in here. Why?"

"I'm just wondering if you need to keep that extra top on."

"Tony, will you stop please. This is not appropriate."

"And being James' Sub Slut is, I suppose?"

She was floored by his comment, with both just staring at each other in silence.

"What do you mean, Tony?"

"Lydia, you know exactly what I mean. Did he tell you to take off your bra and panties yesterday? He told me he picked your outfit today."

She was stunned into silence, staring at the ground.

He continued, "I'm not going to tell anyone, but I need you to take off that top."

She looked at him with pleading eyes but his stare told her all she needed to know. She stood up and removed her extra top before sitting down again.

Pleased that she had obeyed him, he added, "Now, that wasn't too hard, was it?"

She didn't speak, just waiting for what she knew would be more instructions. She waited for him to speak again.

"I knew something was going on, but I really hoped for your sake that it wasn't like his dad and Emily."

Her silence told him that she knew about Emily's role.

"James and you could be in real trouble about the money spent on your house, I really have to think about what I'm going to do about it."

"James told me that he would sort it and that you'll give him the time."

"Oh, so he's told you I know then?"

"About the work yes. Not about you know what."

"You know what," laughing loudly as he said it, "So what do you think I should do about the missing money?"

"Allow James to sort it out please."

"And what is your role in this?"

She looked at him knowing what he meant, wondering what he would want of her, "What would you want my role to be?"

"Now, that's an interesting question. What do I want? Maybe for a start you could remove your top and skirt for me."

Knowing she had little choice she stood and removed her top, then letting her skirt drop to the floor. He looked lustfully at her standing before him in her bra and panties. He told her to walk to the door and back which she did quickly.

"Again, slowly."

He watched her tight ass as she crossed the floor and then her tits as she returned.

"Lock the door."

As she did this he rose from his desk and walked to the couch in the middle of his office. She walked over to him and stood before him. He placed his hands on the bottom of her legs and slowly stroked upwards until he reached her panties which he caressed lightly. Getting her to turn around he did the same from the back, caressing her ass when he reached it. She moaned lightly and he smiled to himself.

12