All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 10'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the new twist and direction of the story! I was wondering about Tony, and you answered. And a newly assertive Lydia, although still submissive. What a combination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia is now up to three men and one woman she has fucked. She has fucked William in ages, and that does not look it will change. Although reluctant at first, she really likes it. Now, with Tony, she had several orgasms in a row when he ate her, and another when he was pounding her pussy with his cock, which she noted was larger than her husband's. Dave may get his huge cock in her soon, if he doesn’t get it into her daughter first, who is ready. Lydia gives all the men in the story a hard-on. I am not sure about the “motherly” thought that James had of Lydia. Perhaps her tummy needs gym work, as otherwise she seems to have a great body, years younger looking than her age. He intends at least to get her back to the salon soon. Lydia seems less and less troubled by all the fucking, she enjoys it so much. What will James have in store for her when he comes back from his week with Stella? And Lydia’s comment at the team meeting that all the men there were “wimps” is very interesting. Could it be that Lydia’s self confidence is growing, even as she is submissive o James. She had no compunction keeping her liaison with Tony a secret from James. The cameras in Lydia’s house are already playing a role. Things are getting very complicated! A great story, only I wish the sex scene was not so brief. It almost seemed a little rushed. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. Things look like they are ready to pop! A very tangled web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this point it appears that Lydia will fuck any man (or woman?) that appeals to her. She now certainly knows that she can have the kind or sexual pleasures that she had dreamed about before. She will remain submissive to James because she does not want to lose the sexual experiences that he, and now he and Stella provide, but will not limit her sexual activities to him. Tony will provide another needed and desired kind of sexual experience that she feels she wants and needs. Now she is looking at Dave’s carved physique with more than academic interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story…….wonder when daughter is going to be railed. Hopefully soon!! Maybe she will even get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally Lydia has experienced the kind of sex that previously she had only read about or seen on videos, and she wants and needs more. I suspect that she will remain submissive to James and Stella, in large part because of the sexual experiences they give her. She will also be submissive to Tony, who is far more affectionate and gentle with her, but still in control. She very readily sucked his cock and he gave her multiple orgasms which she loved and wants more of. Lydia’s sexual horizons look now to be greatly expanded and she is likely to be fucked frequently, for which she now seems very eager. Her shyness about her body appears to be rapidly disappearing, and I expect to see her wearing more revealing clothes, largely but not entirely at James’ direction, and liking more and more the lustful looks she gets from men. It will be very interesting to see if/when Lydia’s liaison with Tony conflicts with her sex with James and Stella and how that plays out. Her husband, it appears, will remain on the sidelines; his sex with Lydia has stopped completely except for the skilled blowjobs she gives him. It looks like Gillian and Dave will be an item in upcoming chapters, complicated now by Lydia’s growing interest in Dave’s body (Lydia seems to be much more aware of attractive men who seem to arouse her; these thoughts are no longer suppressed by the now much more sexual Lydia). No question, her sexual reluctance has disappeared and she now realizes that she wants and needs more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite the apparent financial difficulties James finds his thoughts upon waking were exclusively with hot Lydia and her”motherly” body, big tits, and tight ass. He plans to sign her up for more salon treatments to help turn her into a busty, and beautiful youthful looking sexpot with great legs and ass. No doubt, given her age, gym workouts would help to tone her body and minimize her “motherly” look, as she already looks 5-10 years younger than her 50 years. He definitely wants to display her body to help achieve his business goals, distract his management team, appeal to Stella (and others of his choosing?), and no doubt satisfy his ego. He now knows that Lydia will readily sexually satisfy men or women as he directs. What will his future plans for Lydia be? Business or pleasure? And he has barely touched on subjecting a now willing Lydia to more bondage experiences. Hopefully there will be many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Formerly shy Lydia now has had three different cocks in her pussy and mouth, one in her ass, and has had her pussy eaten at least twice, and ate her first pussy. She admitted that she loved it all, especially the orgasms she got when fucked in her pussy and ass. The multiple orgasms she got when Tony ate her was over the top. She thoroughly enjoyed the double penetration and powerful orgasm she got from James and Gerry, She described the sex and orgasm with James and Stella as "amazing." She wants, and needs, more. She now has no regrets and accepts the need to lie to her sexually inadequate husband about her sexual actives. Somewhat surprisingly, and it has been commented on before, she did not hesitate to lie to James about her sex with Tony. Lydia seems to need and enjoy her submission to James and Stella, and to Tony as well. She is also revealing a self-confidence that is new for her. Things will get very interesting in the coming chapters..

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, the Author here. many thanks for all the comments and suggestions. please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss potential plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this point, it is easy to imagine that James telling Lydia they were going out that evening, and that Stella would pick up her up. He would tell he to wear her shortest skirt, most revealing top, and highest heels. Lydia get wet at the prospect of sex. She told her husband she was going out with James’s girlfriend for dinner. It proved to be an evening filled with cock, pussy, and many orgasms for Lydia. She would love it. Anything is possible in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has opened the door in previous chapters to a number of story lines, several of which I have commented on previously:

James’ effort to turn 50 year old housewife Lydia into a mature and beautiful busty sexpot submissive led him to provide her with sexy lingerie and send her to a daylong salon treatment before a company dinner, where she easily looked ten years younger and had all the men staring at her amazing body and big tits. Now he wants to do that again, even as he is drawn to her sexy, busty, and “motherly” body. It has been suggested before and I will again endorse another reader’s suggestion of a gym regime to tighten and tone Lydia’s body to rid her of any “motherly” look and enhance further her natural beauty and sexiness. This would appeal to Stella who commented that Lydia looked “old.” She would appreciate a more youthful looking Lydia. Given that Lydia’s very large tits are a major theme in the story, any reduction in their size resulting from gym-induced slimming down, serious consideration should be given to breast implants to restore their large size and eliminate any significant sag due to age. As a result of all of these treatments, Lydia would be even more youthful and more stunning. After her first salon treatment, including having her pussy shaved save for a landing strip, she liked her look, and liked the men looking at her big tits and lusting after her at the company dinner, even if it made her uncomfortable. Soon after, she was ready to want James to fuck her for the first time. Now, she is showing a greater willingness to wear revealing clothes, and more salon and gym work, and even breast surgery, would ensure that her amazing body and big tits would not lose their sex appeal any time soon. James certainly wants her to be thinking about sex and how sexy she is all the time. She does like to look sexy, especially if it will lead to sex, as it did with James, Gerry, and to her surprise, Tony. The author spent a good part of a chapter on her first salon experience, which was an erotic read, so another chapter on Lydia’s body would be well worth while, The reader could anticipate where it would likely lead.

Lydia’s sexual experience with Gerry can lead to more sex with James’ clients. Lydia is already accepting the idea that she is James and Stella’s busty “slut,” and when Stella calls her a “whore” she is humiliated but aroused. She will willingly entertain James’ clients if the sex is good. There is a good story here.

Lydia, as James and Stella’s sextoy, can be used by them and their kinky friends. Again, Lydia’s experience with James and Gerry and James and Stella and her enjoyment of having a cock in all of her holes and eating Stella’s pussy indicates a readiness for more sexual experiences. This can also include some BDSM, as Lydia was very aroused by her earlier experience with James. Lydia’s introduction to kinky sex and more bondage would be very interesting and certainly erotic.

Dave represents another intersecting storyline, as he works for and is tight with James and lusts after Lydia and Gillian. Lydia has begun to notice his carved physique and Gillian seems ready to fuck him. Wait until they see his huge cock! It appears that he is not as kinky as James, but is well aware of James predilections and has benefited from them from time to time. He hopes that James will give him the go-ahead with Lydia. And Gillian; her seduction would be an erotic tale all its own, especially if she could somehow be brought into James and Stella’s orbit. Or not. Still would be great to read about.

Tony’s attraction to Lydia is pretty simple: He ate her to multiple orgasms (another dream fulfilled) and fucked her to another (Lydia noted that his cock was bigger than her husband’s but not as big as James’), and it was more like “lovemaking” than just fucking to Lydia. And, she wanted his cock in her mouth almost immediately, which I thought was a new development in her sexual transformation). This liaison could conflict with her relationship with James. She is submissive to both, but to different degrees. The author tells us that Lydia’s does not want James to know about their liaison, and that she now thinks there are limits to her submissiveness to him. This is very interesting, as it gets to her increasing self confidence in herself and in her sexuality. There is potential for some drama here with many twists and turns.

Lydia’s relationship with her sexually inadequate husband: As Lydia becomes more self assured and more confident in her body and sex appeal, she could conceivably assert herself and convince William to accept that she needs more sexual satisfaction than he can give her, especially if it is unlikely that he will be out of his sick bed anytime in the foreseeable future. He knows that they have had almost no sex for years and now he realizes that she may need more than he can give her, and may be getting it from James already. This could be a source of drama, but hopefully short-lived, especially if Lydia gives him blowjobs frequently. He will no longer wonder where she learned to become so skilled. It would be tough to keep him in the dark indefinitely, but it has happened.

Lydia’s family: Lydia will not leave her husband or family. Her husband is disabled and her son is a minor, and they both need her. Her sense or duty and familial obligation in this case will not be overcome by her new other life and need for frequent sex.

These potential storylines all intersect in various ways to create a complex and compelling, and very erotic tale. The author has suggested all of them in the story to date, and they could be developed further in many more chapters. There may be other potential plot line suggested by the author that I missed. Love the story!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

The simplest plot would be if William filed for divorce and sued her boss and the company. Then he would have provided for the rest of his life, would be rid of the whore and could enjoy the rest of his life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!