Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they left the bedroom, they saw that two other men had arrived. Very quietly they were all introduced, the new arrivals being Gerry and Tony. Each was given the drink of their choice after Gerry and Tony had also seen their treat for the day.

Tony had been very surprised to get the call from James on the night before. James had asked him if he would like to join a small group having fun with Lydia. James had also told him that she would be blindfolded the entire time and that she was not to know who was present.

With very mixed feelings he accepted the invitation. The thought of being in a group use of Lydia both horrified and excited him, the latter exceeding the former feeling. The fact that she would not know swung his decision to attend. Now looking down at her, he thought she looked exceptionally sexy and beautiful but also very vulnerable and somewhat scared. He would try and ensure that nothing bad would happen to her but realised that he was only one of six people there. He left the bedroom and took his drink from James.

James looked around the room at the group of people he had selected for the next stage of testing his slut. Tony was a late choice. He had decided to invite his Finance Manager to further strengthen the hold over him. He smiled when he saw Tony's face on his exit from the bedroom.

Lydia was by now worrying more and more. She estimated that she had lay there for almost a hour and that James had now potentially been joined by three other people. The thought also crossed her mind that some of the door knocks may have been room service, but she knew she had not heard any hotel staff speak. She tried to listen out and thought she heard some light voices, one of which was female. She could not recognise any of the voices though.

Shortly afterwards, her thoughts were interrupted by a voice at her ear.

"Now don't you look like a proper Whore today."

Lydia recognised Stella's voice, almost relived that she was one of the people there.

"We are going to have so much fun with you today. And there's no way that you can stop us."

Lydia pulled at the ropes, as Stella whispered these words into her ear. She heard the other woman walk away. She could not make out if anyone else was in the room with her, looking around hopelessly. She was scared but told herself she could trust James and with that thought she tried to relax on the bed.

Everyone in the large living room stripped off quietly. When all were naked, they examined each other. Mostly the men looked at Stella's slim trim body. Everyone examined Dave's enormous thick black cock which was far larger and thicker than the other men, though none of them could be described as small.

Stella walked towards Dave as the other men looked on, taking his cock in her hands as she reached out to kiss him. James indicated that the others should sit and watch her, which they did happily, although they all wanted to be in the bedroom.

Stella pushed Dave down on the couch, knelt on the carpet and stroked his cock and balls. She then took his cock in her mouth, sucking and tonguing the tip, feeling the thickness of it. The other men watched in awe as she took his cock, inch by inch into her mouth.

Tony watched in awe, but also in fear as to what that cock could do to Lydia. He estimated that it must be at least 9 inches long and so thick. He saw that Stella took about half in her mouth before she started to gag. He looked at the other men who were all staring, wide-eyed at the scene in front of them.

James watched the men, amused. He had seen Dave in action before and knew what his cock was capable of doing to a woman. He knew that Stella would not be able to resist it. He watched her gag and struggle with the huge cock as he heard Dave trying to be quiet but moaning a little. James went to her and whispered in her ear.

Stella was enjoying the huge cock but wasn't sure how much more of it she could take in her mouth, when she heard a whisper, "Stella, let's get to our Slut. You can have Dave afterwards." She stopped sucking on him and stood, looking down at the largest cock she had ever seen, knowing she wanted to be fucked by him before the day was over.

Lydia could not help but hear that something was happening in the other room. She thought she heard some voices and then could swear that she heard a man moaning, only for it to stop quickly. She thought that maybe James and Stella were having sex together before joining her for whatever they had planned.

She was quickly brought back to reality when she felt a hand on her right leg, stroking it up and down, as far as the top of her stockings. She jumped at the touch only to feel another hand on her left leg doing the same. As the two hands teasingly stoked her legs, never going above her stockings, she felt a soft mouth on hers. She opened her mouth and felt a tongue enter. She responded to what she knew was Stella kissing her.

A moment later she felt two hands touching her tits lightly, fingers brushing over and teasing the nipples. The kiss continued as the four hands caressed her. She felt herself getting very wet, just before she felt another hand above her stockings, under her see-through dress. She pushed her pussy towards the hand as she felt fingers lightly caressing her pussy lips, before pushing inside her and twisting a little, making her moan.

As James continued to twist his fingers in her already very wet pussy, he watched as Tony and Gerry stroked her legs, Paul and Dave caressed her tits and Stella kissing her. He looked up at Lydia to see her moaning. It was obvious to him that she was enjoying the touches all over her body, reacting to all the hands on her.

Lydia was really enjoying the attention on her body. As she continued to kiss Stella, she tried to count the hands on her body. She could count five which meant at least three people being there, James, Stella and probably Paul, she thought. She felt the hands on her tits replaced by mouths on her nipples, sucking them. She could tell from their sucking that her nipples must be very large and hard. As the two mouths bit and sucked in tandem with each other, the hands on her legs had now gone above the stockings and she could feel their hands caressing her upper inner thighs and her stomach, all while the fingers inside her slipped in and out.

A little while later everyone stopped touching her and all stood back to look down at her. It was obvious to all that Lydia was totally turned on and ready for whatever might be in store for her. They could see her glistening wet pussy lips and her erect nipples. They watched as Lydia reached out with all parts of her body to try and touch anyone, looking in every direction to get a sense of where everyone was.

Stella stood in front of Dave, her back to him, as she reached back and held his cock, before guiding him to a second bed in the room. She lay him on the bed before lying on top of him and kissing him hard. He reacted by grabbing her ass with his enormous hands, feeling his cock trapped between her legs.

The other men watched as Stella rose to sit on Dave, positioning her pussy above the tip of his cock, lowering herself down very slowly. James whispered something to each of them.

Tony was stunned at what he was seeing. Lydia looked so turned on, but he knew she had no idea as to what might happen yet. He watched Stella as she lowered her pussy onto Dave's enormous cock, taking it inch by inch into her, moaning as she did so. He saw James whisper to each man before coming to him, telling him what to do next. Trying to keep his eyes on Stella struggling to take all of Dave's cock, Tony walked towards Lydia, positioning himself just out of her reach. He saw the young boy do the same on the other side.

Lydia heard Stella moaning loudly and was in no doubt that she was being fucked hard, probably by James. She thought that they were keeping her waiting for her turn while they had their own fun together. She heard Stella shout out, "OMG, you're so fucking huge." She listened to the very loud fucking noises, the clear sound of a cock drilling a wet pussy.

As she listened, she felt a movement near both of her hands. She reached out to feel two hard cocks. While grabbing them she now knew there were three men present in the room. She began to stroke the cocks in her hand. She thought that the one in her right hand might be Paul's, long but not too thick, but couldn't be definite that the one in her left hand was James' cock.

She jumped when she felt her dress being cut open from the bottom to the top, then being pulled aside. It took her a few moments to realise that it meant there was a fifth person there as she could hear Stella being fucked and moaning loudly.

Lydia reacted by stroking the cocks in her hand more firmly as she felt two hands stroke her entire body starting at her feet and touching all the way up to her face, spending a few moments over her pussy lips and nipples. She felt hands pinching her nipples and assumed they belonged to the guys, who's cocks were in her hands.

James watched, thrilled at what was happening, beyond his initial hopes for the afternoon. He saw Lydia wanking Tony and Paul as Gerry cut her dress and explored her body with his gentle hands, all while Stella continued to ride Dave's cock, taking it all in her soaking pussy. He had seen her orgasm at least three times on his massive cock. He was amazed that Dave could keep pounding her pussy at that pace but had not yet cum. All time he was capturing on a hidden camera.

Gerry had been delighted to receive a call from James, inviting him to today's session. He had really enjoyed his time with Lydia in James' apartment on the day of the contract signing. After their last golf game James had told him of this planned afternoon and had asked Gerry if he would like to attend. Gerry of course insisted that he be included.

As he cut her dress from the bottom, he examined her body closely. It was even more beautiful and sexy that he remembered. He touched her softly all over, feeling her reactions to his touch. He had no doubt that the woman before him wanted to be touched and more. He looked at James who nodded that he should continue.

Gerry got up on the bed, on top of Lydia. He placed his cock between her widely spread legs and could feel her soaking pussy. He needed no more confirmation that she wanted this. He drove his cock hard into her, hearing her shout out. Her pussy felt so incredibly wet, grabbing his cock, as he fucked her hard and fast. He was so turned on that he came far too quickly. As he dismounted her, he could sense her frustration at how fast he had been.

Lydia lay there, having been fucked for the first time today. She could not believe how quickly it was over. From the feeling of the cock in her she did not think that it had been James, leading how to wonder once again just how many people were present. She felt the two guys at her hands leave her side, then feeling someone get on top of her. Another cock was soon in her pussy. She hoped that this time it would last longer as she felt the man begin fucking her slowly and tenderly. She pushed her pussy out in tandem with the mans thrusts into her, they both gradually building up the pace. She moaned as he fucked her harder and faster, as two mouths sucked on her nipples. She climaxed just before the man did. Tony withdrew from her as she then felt all the men leave her side.

As she gathered her thoughts on the bed, everyone in the room was watching the frantic action on the other bed. Dave and Stella were moaning loudly, and they saw him cum inside her. The guys could not believe how long they had been fucking or that Stella had managed to take such a pounding of her pussy. They watched as she climbed off Dave's Cock, still erect and huge, glistening from his cum and her pussy juice. She lay down next to him, both exhausted.

Lydia was aware that the fucking had stopped. She could hear the heavy breathing of Stella and the man. She wondered who it had been, thinking now it had not been James due to her comments on the man's size. Stella's obvious surprise told Lydia that the other woman had not been with the man before.

The next thing she felt was someone getting up on the bed. She was surprised by a soaking pussy being placed on her face. As Stella rubbed her pussy across the face, she said, "Whore, Clean me up."

Lydia tried to place her mouth at Stella's pussy, as she felt her face being drenched. She could taste the man's salty cum combined with Stella's juice. There seemed to be a lot to taste. She began to lick the pussy slowly, loving the taste, putting her tongue deep inside the pussy to get as much of the juice as she could get. She was disappointed when Stella pulled herself up and off the bed.

She tensed up when she felt the ropes being untied and the cuffs being removed from her hands and feet. Then she heard, "Slut, get up from the bed. Take your time standing."

She stood up and felt her legs go from under her. Someone caught her and helped her to her feet. After a few moments she again felt the strength in her legs and hands and then a hand leading her, she assumed, out of the bedroom.

James led her by the hand to the centre of the living room, followed by Tony, Gerry and Paul. Once there, he stepped away from her. He looked at her dressed in her stockings, bra and panties. He thought she looked like a proper slut, ready to be taken to the next step of his plans.

"Kneel, Slut," he shouted.

The men watched as she knelt, looking all around her, trying to sense where everyone was. Each of the three men could not believe what had happened so far. When they had been invited by James, they had not expected to watch the action between Dave and Stella or to watch Lydia then clean the pussy. They could also not get over the sight that knelt before them, an older, beautiful, sexy woman, dressed like a total slut, ready to take each of them.

James indicated that they should surround her, and he joined them.

Lydia sensing movement, felt a foot touch her knees and she reached out, finding a long hard cock. She correctly assumed it to be Paul. Just as she touched it, she felt a foot touch her left foot. She turned and felt a cock touch her head. She reached to hold it. With the two cocks in her hands, she felt another cock touch the back of her head and yet another at her mouth.

She leaned backwards, almost falling over.

James, who had been the last one to touch her, shouted, "Get up Slut."

She quickly got back on her knees, reaching out to find the cocks as James placed his at her mouth. She opened it widely and he pushed it in. She now had two cocks in her hands while being face-fucked by James. Before long he withdrew, and came all over face.

She now knew there were four men, only two of which has fucked her so far. She wondered if all would and found herself hoping that they would. She felt herself being pulled to her feet and her bra and panties being removed.

By now Dave and Stella has joined the others in the living room. They sat on the couch watching James face-fuck Lydia. Everyone watched as James removed her underwear, staring at her huge tits and now hairless pussy. They all thought that Lydia's body was beautiful and made for sex.

She was placed lying on a large couch. Immediately Tony went to her, placing his cock in her mouth. He hoped that she did not recognise his cock as he did not want her to know he had been part of today's action.

She willingly took his cock in her mouth, by this stage not even thinking about who it might belong to. As she sucked and teased it with her mouth and tongue, she felt someone get on top of her. Next, she felt some form of liquid poured onto her tits and rubbed all over and between them.

She next felt a hard cock being placed between her tits, thinking immediately that it was Paul due to its thickness and length. He began to push between her tits as someone else pushed them together, creating a tight space for Paul to fuck. As he fucked her cleavage, Lydia concentrated on Tony's cock in her mouth, sucking on it, encouraging it to fuck her mouth. The angle of her face enabled her to take every bit of it in her mouth, deep down her throat.

James was seated with Dave and Stella watching Lydia greedily suck on Tony's cock, the young man tit-fuck her and Gerry happily squeezing her tits together. He saw Stella holding Dave's cock as it grew larger. He recognised the lust in Dave's eyes, staring at Lydia. James was very aware of Dave's desire to fuck the married slut and soon he would have the opportunity.

Paul spilled a significant amount of cum on Lydia's neck and tits while Tony erupted in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, thinking she recognised the taste, but not remembering who it might be. She couldn't believe how she was now used to the blindness and not knowing who was there. She tried to remember what had happened so far and worked that so far two men had cum in her pussy, one in her mouth and two had split their cum on her. She assumed that some of the men had cum more than once.

She then thought, with some fear and excitement, that she had not touched or sucked the huge cock that had fucked Stella. She felt hands pull her up from the couch, feeling cum dripping from her chin and down her tits towards her stomach. She stood still, waiting on the next instruction.

James stood and gave a drink to each of his guests. He also poured a glass of champagne for his slut, putting it in her hand and watching as she spilled some on her tits in reaching for her mouth. He was so impressed that she had taken all that had been thrown at her. He was so satisfied that she still had no idea who was there.

All in the room were seated on the different couches. All looked at the woman standing in the middle of the room, dripping cum on her huge tits, drinking her champagne. They watched as James approached her.

"Slut, tell me how many men do you think are here?"

Lydia looked around as if she count see and count the men, trying to think how many she thought were there, trying to remember how many were touching her at the same time, "Sir, I think there are four."

"Slut, do you know who they are?"

"Sir. I am not sure, but I think Paul and Gerry might be here."

James was amused that she had guessed two correctly. Tony was delighted that she had not named him. Dave stared at the naked woman, wondering when it was his turn.

James took her hand and led her back to the bedroom, sitting her on the side of the bed. Everyone followed them in, Stella leading Dave, holding his now totally erect cock. All of the men were again erect as they looked at the woman on the bed. They knew she must be wondering what was next.

Lydia was indeed having those thoughts. She felt a person sitting on either side of her and another spreading her legs with their hands.

Tony and Paul, seated next to her, each held a tit in their hands, feeling the wetness of them, squeezing them, pinching her erect nipples. She responded by putting her hands to the side to find and hold their hard cocks.

Gerry had knelt between her knees spreading her legs wide, seeing her bare wet pussy. As the two on the bed pushed her downwards on her back, he leaned in to taste her wetness, licking her clit and pushing his tongue into her.

Lydia moaned as she felt the tongue inside her, just as the hands on her tits were replaced by hungry mouths, biting and sucking hard on her nipples. She held onto their cocks, stroking them, as she reached an orgasm, moaning loudly. She then felt the one she thought was Paul pull away from her. The guy tasting her pussy also stopped but his tongue was replaced by a long hard cock, Paul's she knew from the feeling of it.

Paul pushed hard into her, her legs wide, her feet still on the ground. He began to fuck her fast and hard and she screamed from his drilling he was giving her.