Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a cock in one hand, Lydia felt another cock touch her face. She reached out with her other hand, grabbed it and put in her mouth, sucking on it greedily. As she sucked on it, Paul continued to fuck her faster and harder, giving her another orgasm. She next felt his cum spilling into her, just before she knew she was just about to receive more in her mouth. She sucked faster as she wanted to taste it. She wasn't disappointed as her mouth was soon struggling to swallow the cum erupting from the cock in her mouth. She could feel it seeping out of her mouth onto her neck.

Once Paul had withdrew from her pussy, she was left to lie on the bed for a few minutes.

James looked at her, wondering how much more could she take, knowing the main course was yet to arrive. He looked over at Dave, Stella still holding his cock and gently stroking it, as she had been doing since they had re-entered the bedroom. Dave had not taken his eyes off Lydia the entire time.

James went to Lydia, telling her to lie in the middle of the bed. She whispered, "Sir, surely there can't be anymore."

He whispered back to her, "Slut, I am very proud of you. But there is one man you still have not pleased."

Her immediate thoughts went to the man that had been with Stella at the start of the afternoon. Surely, she thought, he must have already been involved with her.

She turned to where she assumed James was, "I will do as you please, Sir."

Stella left the other bed and lay next to Lydia. She lay on top of her and kissed her, "You have been a good Whore today, I too am very proud of you. You deserve a large reward."

Lydia responded, "Thank you, Madam," nervous at what was meant by a large reward. She had already been fucked by Paul, who she knew had a large cock. As Stella kissed her again she felt another movement on the bed, feeling a body touch her legs. She reached out to feel a very solid leg and then moving her hand upwards huge balls. She squeezed them before going higher, feeling the base of a cock and then getting very scared as she felt the thickness and length of it. Surely, she thought, this cannot be a real cock.

James watched as Lydia reacted to the cock in her hands. It was obvious to everyone watching that the size of it was scary to her.

Tony looked at her, concerned that she might be able to take this monster cock, yet knowing, like all the others, that he wanted to watch it happen.

Stella was still on top of Lydia and could feel the woman tensing up and shaking. As she kissed her again, "Whore, you can do this. Believe me you want this. You NEED this."

"Yes Madam."

Dave was looking at his cock in the woman's small hands. She could barely get her hand around it. As she held and stroked it, he could feel that she was shaking. He listened to Stella whispering to the woman that he longed to fuck. He realised that his time was near. He looked down at Lydia's legs, spreading them and fingering her clit. He placed his finger into her and pushed it all the way in, making her squirm. He was excited at how tight her pussy felt.

He tipped Stella on her back to let her know it was time.

Lydia was now alone on the bed with, in her mind, a very large man. She still had his cock in her hands and could not believe the size of it. When he put his finger in her pussy, her first thought was that his finger was as thick and long as her husbands cock. She shuddered at the thought that this was only his finger. The next thing she felt was his mouth on her pussy. She moaned very loudly as he put his large tongue into her, pushing it in, out and around her pussy.

Dave brought her to orgasm twice with his tongue, loving the taste of her pussy, loving the way she was reacting to him.

As she came down from the intense orgasm, she felt two hands grab her own and two other hands spread her legs wider, holding her feet.

James kissed her on the lips, "You can do this, Slut," proud that she had not used her safety word, even though he knew she was scared and shaking.

Lydia responded, "Thank you Sir."

She felt the man move on top of her, feeling his bulk on her body, her tits squeezed under his chest. She could feel his weapon of a cock between her legs. She tried to close her legs. She now knew why the guys were holding her legs. She tightly squeezed the hands that were holding hers.

Dave felt how nervous the woman was under him but, as he leaned over and kissed her, he could feel her relaxing a little. He also thought that she was pushing her pussy up towards him. He didn't need anymore encouragement and placed his cock at her entrance, feeling his wetness. He felt as if she was almost trying to suck his cock inwards, so he pushed the tip in.

Lydia had felt tenderness in the kiss she had received from the man and relaxed under him. She felt his cock move to her pussy and she so wanted him to put it in. As she felt the tip enter her she panicked a little, feeling the thickness of it. She relaxed as they kissed again. As he pushed into her, inch by inch, she felt as if her pussy was being stretched but she tried to relax.

James noted that she was responding to Dave's kisses and that she was working with him to take his cock. When Dave had half his cock in her, he stopped moving for a few moments and kissed her passionately. James looked over at Stella and they smiled at each other. He also noted that all the other men were staring at the action, memorised at the scene.

Lydia relaxed when the man stopped for a few moments. As he kissed her, she thought thankfully that he was fully in her. After some kisses she felt him move again, pushing deeper into her. She tried to open her legs wider, thinking it might help her take it. She was now feeling a little more scared, as the man continued to push more of his obviously enormous thick cock into her. His kissing was passionate, and she attempted to return it. Feeling her pussy so full and stretched she tried to move under his bulky body. She felt him raise himself a little which allowed her to find a more comfortable position. She managed to raise her lower back a little and she felt him push even deeper and harder into her. She could not avoid shouting out, "You're too big," even as she felt an orgasm overtake her, screaming loudly.

Dave could feel her struggling under him, so he lifted himself. He felt her moving, trying to find a way of taking his cock more easily. When she settled down he pushed more of his cock into her, feeling her pussy grabbing at it, feeling that she was relaxing under him, trying her very best to take all of him. As he pushed into her, he felt her shaking as she orgasmed, giving him the opportunity to shove his entire cock into her soaking pussy. When he could feel his balls at her pussy, he relaxed and lay back down on her. He saw everyone else in the room actively watching him fulfil his desire to fuck this woman.

On his final push into her pussy, Lydia cried out loud, "Oh God, I can't take anymore. No more please." Her words did not match her actions however as she returned his passionate kissing, wriggling under him, feeling so unbelievably full of cock. She felt it so deep in her that she thought if she opened her mouth, it would come out. Surely now he was all the way in, she hoped. However, she pushed against him, wanting to feel his cock move within her.

James and Stella lay alongside one another on the other bed, watching their Slut. They smiled at each other when they saw that she had taken all his cock and heard her words. After a little while, they noted Lydia moving under him. It was obvious, to them and the other men, that she didn't mean what she had said and that she wanted Dave to fuck her. They almost cheered when they heard.

"Fuck me, oh please fuck me."

Dave, on hearing these words, could not believe his luck. He started to pull her cock out and then push back in, at first slowly. He could feel her moving with him. He felt that with every stroke, he was deeper in her. There was no doubt in his mind now that she wanted to experience his cock fully. That thought gave him the motivation to fuck her harder and faster, feeling her pussy lips drenching, tightening around his cock.

He listened as she screamed louder and louder as she orgasmed again and again. For a full five minutes he continued to pound her pussy hard. He could not remember the last time he had fucked such a needy woman. It was almost as if she could not get enough of his huge cock. Eventually he could hold out no longer and he himself cried out as he spilled his enormous amount of cum into her.

Lydia's pussy was so sore as he pounded her. She didn't want him to stop though. At one stage she looked around to see who was watching, forgetting she was blindfolded. She was sure that the sight of this big man on her small body must be a hot sight. The thought of them watching sent her into another orgasm, and she could hear herself crying out loudly. Still, the fucking went on as she tried to move with him. Then she felt his body begin to tense up and she knew what was about to happen. She heard him cry out as she felt large spurts and spurts of cum shooting into her before he collapsed on top of her. As he withdrew his cock from her, she still could not believe how big he was, feeling each inch leave her pussy. She lay there exhausted, her legs wide open.

The other men stared at the woman laid out on the bed, scarcely believing that she had taken his huge cock for so long. Her body still looked so good to them. Her tits looked so inviting, her pussy very wet but also very red. Each of the men was fully erect.

Stella watched the men looking at her Whore. She herself could not believe that Lydia had taken so much. She noted the hard cocks. She signalled to her young sub, Paul to come to her, as she lay down on the bed. The young man immediately got on top of her and shoved his long cock into her, fucking her furiously. Quickly they both orgasmed.

Tony and Gerry watched, with interest, Stella and her young man. They had both thought that Stella was an incredibly beautiful young lady. They saw Paul get off the bed and Stella go to Lydia.

"Whore, you are a complete woman now."

Lydia weakly replied, "Thank you Madam, please no more."

"Oh, I think you have had enough for today," even as she signalled to Tony and Gerry to approach.

"Thank you, Madam."

Stella reached out to grab both cocks in front of her, both men smiling as she did so. She started to suck Tony while stroking Gerry.

James watched as his girlfriend played with both guys, seeing them reach down and caress Lydia's tits. He looked down at his Slut, flaked out on the bed, almost in a sleep. She must have known that more action was going on right next to her and that her tits were being caressed, but she didn't stir.

James continued to look at the two men, obviously happy that Stella had decided to play with them. Stella was a very beautiful lady, far younger than the two men. He knew from experience how good she was at sucking cock as he watched her alternate between the two of them.

Stella was enjoying sucking the two older men. While their cocks were not as large as the other three present, she had seen Tony and Gerry admiring her all day so she had decided to give them a treat. She had no interest in fucking them, but she knew that they would love her unique blow job technique.

As soon as she felt that one of the guys might be close to cuming, she switched to the other. She knew that both could not last much longer so she indicated silently to them that they should cum on Lydia.

Lydia was in a state of orgasmic tiredness and shock as to what she had done that afternoon, but glad that it was finished. She did feel her tits being caressed and she knew that someone, probably Stella, appeared to be sucking on at least one cock.

She wondered if this feeling was how you would feel coming down off a high, ecstatic but no energy. She was awakened from her thoughts as cum spilled all over her face and tits, hearing two men moaning loudly. She just lay there, feeling cum drip off her.

James watched this final scene with pride. He saw that Lydia just lay there with a smile on her face. He could never have believed that the day would have worked out as well as it did and he had everything on video, to look back at whenever he wished. Not even Stella was aware of this.

Those still in the bedroom left, returned to the living room, leaving Lydia lying on the bed, in a curled-up state. Stella had pulled the duvet up over her before closing the bedroom door. They noticed that Dave and Paul had already left. James offered the other three a drink. but the men declined, dressed and left within a few minutes.

That left James and Stella alone in the living room. They kissed as they lay back on the couch together. James looked at her, "Can you believe what happened today?"

"No James, I really thought Lydia would use the safety word at some stage. She looked like she couldn't get enough of Dave's Cock. And believe me, the man is an animal."

"I know, she looked scared yet excited so many times. I hope she doesn't run away from us when she realises what we have had her do this week."

"James, I don't think she will. Can you not see how much she loves it?"

"I can. Its just hard to believe that this is the same woman that, up to 9 weeks ago, had only ever been fucked by one man. And Dave tells me, William is tiny in that department."

"Well James, all women like to be treated to large cocks. It's just taken her a long time to know that."

They heard movement in the bedroom and then the door open. Lydia walked gingerly towards them, her blindfold still on, trying not to bump into anything.

"Sir, may I have a shower please?"

James rose from the couch and removed the blindfold, "Yes Lyds, you may."

Lydia struggled to get her sight back, blinded by the lights in the room. She then looked around to see who was there before smiling at James, glad that he had called her by that name. That seemed to indicate that the play was over.

She went to the huge bathroom and showered very slowly, feeling the water over her, calming her down. She washed her pussy area very carefully, feeling very sore and a bit raw there. She dried herself slowly before leaving the bathroom.

There she saw the other two, dressed and seated on the bed. Stella spoke first, "How are you feeling Lyds?"

This was the very first time that Stella had called her anything other than Whore, "I'm very sore to be honest and tired."

"I'm not surprised. We've been here almost four hours and you satisfied every man here. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you Madam, Can I ask who was here?"

James looked at Lydia, smiling as he said, "No Lyds, you cannot. It is not important who was here, just that you pleased me, Stella and them."

"Ok Sir," though disappointed that he would not tell her.

Stella then told Lydia that her clothes were on the bed in the other bedroom. James and Stella watched as she left the room, walking very slowly.

After a few minutes they were all back in the living room. James walked to Lydia and hugged her tightly, "I'm so proud of you. Now go and enjoy the weekend with your family. I will see you on Monday."

Lydia left the suite, and went to her car, just sitting in it for at least fifteen minutes. She stared into space, sometimes catching her image in the rear-view mirror. She thought she looked tired.

She thought back on the events of the week. She shook when she added up in her head the number of people that she had been with. She counted Tony, James, Stella, Paul, 4 guys in the store, the young girl in the Spa and finishing with a number today that she still couldn't be sure of. The numbers scared her, but she also felt feelings of excitement and pride that a woman of her age could satisfy that many people. She would never have believed that was possible. She just wished that she had known who was in the suite today, especially the hunk of a man with the monster cock.

She looked at the clock in her car. Knowing she had to get home she brushed her hair and started the car. She knew that by the time she was home, she would have to have calmed down from the intense high feelings of today. All she hoped was that none of her family would notice any changes in her, anything untoward in her appearance.

Shortly afterwards James and Stella had a dinner delivered to the Suite. They intended to stay there tonight. Over dinner they discussed the week that was just ending and the weeks and possibilities that lay ahead..............