Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay on her bed, she was aware of the number of men and boys that passed her lounger. She read a book and spread her legs a little. She jumped when she heard a voice talk to her.

"Hi Lydia. I didn't know you came here."

She looked up and saw Peter stare down at her body, "Oh Hi Peter, are you here with Paddy."

"Yes, we've just arrived. Have you being swimming?" as he looked at her wet swimsuit in a very obvious way."

She looked at the tall man, standing there in tight enough swimming trunks, "Yes Peter, I had a lovely swim. The water is lovely."

"Well, I'm off for a swim. See you later?"

She looked at his fit body, "We'll probably head soon but I might have another swim before I go."

He left her and dived into the pool. She watched as he swam fast lengths. She thought that he was really fit in addition to looking good. She decided to have another swim. After a few lengths they both stopped and stood along side each other in the pool. It was clearly obvious to both, that they were attracted to the other. Many others in the pool area watched them.

Lydia loved standing next to him, dressed in her tight swimsuit. She saw that he couldn't take his eyes off her tits and equally she loved his fit torso. She wondered if he was erect under the water and looked down several times. On the last time she did this she saw that he watched her. He knew where her eyes were focussed, and he smiled at her.

She was embarrassed at being caught, "I'd better get going Peter. William will be wondering why we're gone so long. It was lovely to see you again."

"Oh the pleasure is all mine, Lydia. Hopefully we can catch up again soon."

She hoped that he might hug her, but she then thought it would have looked very strange in the pool. She watched as he recommenced his fast swimming before she left the pool. She called Brad and told him to get changed. She went to the changing room, showered, dressed and left. While in the shower she thought about Peter's fit body and his obvious attraction to her. She felt beautiful and sexy but also a bit horny.

They went home and Lydia prepared dinner for William, her two sons and Gillian, who had just arrived home.

Andy had just dropped Gillian home. As he drove home, he sang along to songs on the radio and thought about his two days with Gillian. When he had turned up to collect her on the previous evening, he was nervous. When he talked to Lydia, he tried his best not to look at her body. He loved the older woman's body.

When Gillian entered the room, he was blown away at how good she looked in her tight jeans and top. She certainly looked like a younger version of her mother.

They had gone for a nice meal and then to the movies. He wasn't sure whether he should hold her hand, but she took the initiative and grabbed his as they walked to the cinema. In the cinema she put her hand on his thigh and rubbed it a little. He placed his arm, nervously around her shoulders, his hand on her upper arm. She looked at him, smiled and kissed him.

The movie was a good comedy and they both laughed a lot. Andy had not moved his hands from her arms, even if he rarely took his eyes off her body. She had never touched above his thighs.

After the movie, they had a few drinks in a local bar. As they left, Gillian reached up and kissed Andy. He turned to her, "Do you want to come back to mine?"

"I thought you'd never ask," as they both laughed and kissed again.

Once in Andy's apartment, Gillian looked at him with a huge smile, "So, where's your bedroom?"

He pointed and she headed in that direction, removing her jacket as she walked. He got some drinks and followed. By the time he reached his bedroom, she was on the bed. He looked at this stunning girl, dressed in sexy red lingerie. He stared at her beautiful body. Her huge tits looked trapped inside the tight bra.

He handed her a drink and undressed quickly, down to his boxer shorts. He lay on the bed, and they kissed passionately as they touched each other.

She looked at him and could clearly see his erection, "Can I take your boxers off, Andy?"

"What do you think, Gillian?"

She took that as a yes. As he lay down on the bed, she touched his cock through his boxers. As she teased him, he reached down and stroked her back. He looked down at this young woman, still dressed in his sexy undies. He watched her take off his boxers and touch his cock.

She looked at his large cock, "Oh Andy, is this all for me?" before she bent down and took it in her mouth. She kissed and teased his cock before she sucked it into her mouth. She loved the smell and feel of it. With the cock in her mouth she turned her head and looked up at his smiling face.

"Is that ok Andy?"

"OMG Gillian, that's amazing."

This encouraged her to suck faster and harder as she took it completely in her mouth. She carried on for a few minutes. She heard him moan and felt him tense up. She knew what this meant. She sucked more slowly, using her tongue to tease him. She felt him moan louder and then felt his cum hit the walls of her throat. She carried on as she swallowed every drop before he pulled her off him when he could take no more.

She lay next to him as he recovered from the intense feeling. As she sipped her drink he turned towards her, "Gillian, that was truly the best blowjob I ever got."

She smiled at him. She loved nothing more than giving a guy a blowjob. She had discovered in her late teens that she totally loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth. She looked at him, "My Pleasure, Andy."

He sipped at his own drink as he looked at the beautiful sight on his bed. He leaned towards her, and they kissed. He unclasped her bra and got his first sight of her glorious tits. He could not believe how firm they were, having always assumed that large tits would not be. He kissed her nipples before he took them in his mouth. He sucked each one in turn as he grasped her tits in his large hands. Then he kissed her as his hands stroked her tits before wandering lower and touching her pussy over her panties.

She stopped the kiss, "Take them off Andy."

He did not need a second invite. He went to the bottom of the bed and lowered her panties. He looked at her totally bare pussy, her legs spread. He saw her smiling at him as he touched and fingered her pussy. He could not believe how wet she was or how sweet her pussy scent was. He bent down and kissed her there, licking her slit and pushing his tongue into her.

She looked down at Andy between her legs. She had not intended to have sex with him on this first date. She knew she was attracted to him, and the few drinks had helped. She was so happy that she had changed her mind as she felt his tongue on her clit. She moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

As they lay next to each other, she noticed that he was once again erect. She reached down and touched him, "Andy, would you like me to stay tonight?"

He looked at this highly sexed young woman, "Now Gillian, that's a stupid question."

Over the next hours they fucked each other three times. Gillian had multiple orgasms and he had cum in her pussy and once again in her mouth. Afterwards, they lay exhausted on the bed and eventually they fell asleep in each other's arms.

On the next morning he woke to her sucking his cock before they fucked again. After a coffee he dropped her home although they had agreed to meet later. In the afternoon they had gone for a long walk in a local forest park, hand in hand. After some coffee he reluctantly took her home as she had told him that she had some college work to do. As they kissed in the car, they agreed to meet again in the next week.

Lydia looked at her daughter over dinner. She thought that she looked tired but very happy. She asked her again about her date, but all Gillian told her was that she enjoyed it and that they were going to meet again. Lydia found herself wondering how sexual her daughter was. She knew that at her daughters age, she had not been sexual and had very little experience. She suspected that her daughter had significantly more experience at the same age. The more she thought about it, Lydia realised that she had not known what good sex was until very recently. She now knew that she wanted more and more of the unbelievable feelings she got from intense orgasms and from pleasing other men and women. She hoped her daughter got the same feelings.

James and Stella had gone away for the weekend and stayed with a close college friend of Stella. Her friend, Danny, lived in a huge mansion, having inherited it from his deceased parents. They had many shared interests, not least BDSM and sex parties. Both had much experience of submissive playmates and had on many occasions shared them. It was Danny's 40th Birthday and he had planned a big kinky party.

James had never met Danny before, but he obviously shared his interests. When Stella had told him about the party, he asked her to get him an invite. James had long interests in BDSM but even he was surprised at the number of people at the party. He was even a little stunned when he saw the different play-rooms that Danny had created in his home. All around him he could see Masters/Mistresses and their Subs, many dressed in very little or at the end of long leads.

Stella smiled when she saw James' reactions to the mansion and its contents. She had been there on many occasions and had used all the rooms, at least once. She walked over to the corner of the large lounge and looked at the young man cuffed to the curtain rails, "Boy, I hope you've been quiet and obedient."

Paul responded, "Yes Madam."

Stella uncuffed him and instead clasped a lead to the collar on his neck. She led him around the room as she introduced others to her Sub-Boy. Many of her friends touched his body, dressed only in tight briefs. Some placed their hands inside his briefs and squeezed his cock and balls. Paul's only reaction to them was to thank them.

James watched Stella with her friends. He was delighted that he had linked up with her and could believe his luck that he had found her at a dinner hosted by his parents. The thought made him smile as he saw Danny approach.

"Hi James, Hope you're enjoying the party."

"Thanks Danny. It's good to see so many like minded people in the one place."

They both laughed, as Danny carried on, "I see Stella has brought her Sub-Boy along. He's been here before, but I think tonight, he's going to know how evil she can be."

James looked at him, "Well, she won't tell me what's planned."

"You'll find out soon enough. A word of advice, James. Don't ever piss her off."

James looked at the other man. He wondered why Danny felt the need to say such a thing but said, "I must remember that." They laughed again as a busty naked waitress gave them a drink.

Stella handed Paul over to another man, dressed in a formal black suit. She turned to James, "Come on, lets take a tour of the rooms."

They first went to a cinema room, on which two screens showed hard gay and straight porn. Several men were on their knees performing oral sex on men and women. In the next room a teenage girl, dressed in a school uniform, was riding a Mechanical Bull. It started slowly but gradually increased in speed. She tried holding onto the bucking machine. As it swayed from side to side, her short skirt rose, displaying her naked ass and pussy to the watching group, all in a circle around her. James watched as the young girl was thrown off the Bull. When she landed at the feet of an elderly man, she looked up at him as he opened his trousers. She sucked him to completion in only a few minutes before she once again climbed on the bull.

They left that room and headed downstairs to the dungeon. There, they saw a dark room where only dark figures could be seen and heard. In the adjoining room, James saw the wall covered in hooks and ropes. A large X Cross was in the middle of the floor and many small and large cages were placed around the room. They watched as a young Mistress whipped an older man on the Cross. The man thanked her for each stroke.

Several of the cages were occupied by subs of both sexes of varying ages and state of undress. Other Subs were attached to the hooks, some of them blindfolded.

Once back upstairs Stella took James through a door marked "Private," to a large area of three adjoining rooms. Each had huge beds. On one of these beds a mature lady was being gang banged by three young black guys. On another a young gay Sub was on his knees surrounded by six naked older guys. In the bathroom, James watched as an old woman crouched over a young man and pissed in his mouth.

Stella reached over and felt James' cock under his trousers, not surprised that he was very hard, "James, have you seen anything you like?"

He looked at her, "Everything."

She laughed as she felt his hand on her ass, "Come on, we don't want to miss the main event." She led him by the hand into another large room, still within the private area.

James wondered what the main event was. He suspected that, after Danny's earlier comments, Paul might be involved. He saw a large platform in the middle of the room, surrounded by tables and chairs, mostly in groups of four. Stella escorted James to a table at which Danny and a young girl of about 20 were seated.

James looked at the young girl, dressed only in bra, panties, suspenders, stockings and high heels. She looked up at James and gave him a slight smile. A young naked man served drinks. They chatted for about thirty minutes before the man in the black formal suit took to the stage.

The man took the microphone, "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to our show. Danny wants me to tell you how happy he is that you could join us for this party. If you could please instruct your Subs to join me here."

James watched as Danny and at least one person at each table instructed their Sub to go to the platform. James saw the young girl rise with some nervousness. He looked over to the platform and saw that there were six Subs there, three guys and three girls. All looked between 20 and 25.

Each of the female subs was told to kneel and suck a male sub until they came in their mouth. Those seated at the tables placed bets on which boy would last the longest. One Sub, a black boy had not cum. He was told to sit on the stage. The girl who had not succeeded in making him cum was told to kneel on the platform.

The four remaining Subs were instructed to bend over low pommel type horses which had been placed in front of the platform. Four suited men entered the room with whips in their hands. They lowered the underwear of each sub before they started to whip their asses.

James watched the scene in front of him, hearing the whips on the flash of each Sub. It wasn't long before one young black girl shouted stop. The man stopped whipping her and left the room. Each of the others carried on until only boy had not called for it to stop. He had lasted ten minutes.

The girl who had cried stop first was told to kneel on the platform while the boy who had lasted the longest took a seat.

The formally dressed man called a break in the proceedings. Drinks and some food was served to those at the tables. Stella spoke to James, "Well, what do you think so far?"

"It's very interesting, I must say," as he wondered what was to happen to the last two remaining Subs.

A bell announced to everyone the recommencement of the show. The two Subs were instructed to get into a barrel. Once inside, the suited men returned. They poured iced freezing water into each barrel, right up to the rim. Once again bets were taken around the room as to who would last longest. The Subs had to remain still and no water was to escape from the barrel. The guy was the first to jump up, displacing water, leaving Danny's Sub-Girl as the winner of the last round. She sat while he knelt on the platform.

Three Subs were seated, one black boy, Danny's Girl and a white guy. One boy and two girls knelt.

An auction then took place for the Subs. The seated Subs would serve the purchaser for the rest of the weekend with some limits agreed. The kneeling Subs would have no such limits. The proceeds of each auction would go to the owner of the Sub.

James watched as initially the largest amounts were bid for the black guy. The no-limits auctions were the last. These Subs were led around the room to each table so that the bidders could examine the subjects. They were touched all over and closely examined. Their bids were far higher than the first three.

More food and drink was served as all the Subs left the room. James wondered if the show was now over. He watched as a large bed was placed on the platform. After a few minutes he saw a blindfolded naked man led into the room. He recognised immediately that it was Paul. James looked over at Stella. She smiled at him although he thought she looked nervous.

Paul was led to the bed and told to lie down. Everyone in the room could see a nervous but erect guy. Many comments were passed on his huge cock. The door opened and five older women walked in, all naked. They went straight to the platform and sat around the bed. On the sound of a bell, they all turned towards Paul. One kissed him while the others bit his nipples and sucked his cock and balls. After about ten minutes one sat on his cock and rode him hard while another pushed her pussy onto his face. When those two women had orgasmed, they were replaced by two of the others. The final women rode him for the longest. He hadn't cum by the time they left the platform.

Stella rose and walked to Paul. She whispered something to him. Everyone saw his alarm at whatever she had said to him. She raised her dress and sat on his face. He quickly put his long tongue in her pussy and brought her to orgasm quickly. She kissed him as she whispered once again to him. She returned to her table. James looked at her, "What did you say to him."

She looked nervous again, "I told him he's not longer a man but a pussy for black men."

As she said this James saw two large black men enter the room. Both were naked with huge erect cocks. James looked at Paul and saw fear in his eyes. The guys pulled Paul upwards and knelt him in the middle of the bed. A cock was pushed into his mouth and he was forced to suck.

James looked at Stella, "Has Paul taken cock before?"

"No, Never. That was part of our agreement."

James looked at Stella, remembering Danny's earlier words to him, "Why are you doing this to him?"

"He betrayed me, James. He has been seeing another Mistress."

They watched as Paul sucked each of the guys in turn. One of them whispered to him and everyone watched as Paul walked towards Stella.

"Madam, I am so sorry."

"Boy, I told you from the start that I would not forgive betrayal. Go take your punishment."

Stella watched Paul return to the platform and saw James look at her. She could not read James' look and wondered if she had gone too far in the punishment of her Sub. She watched as the first black guy pulled Paul to the edge of the bed, lifting his legs in the air before he pushed his cock into Paul's virgin ass.

Everyone in the room heard Paul's screams as he took both cocks in his ass, each of them filling his ass with their cum. When it was over, he was led from the room.

James had indeed thought that Stella had gone too far. He had liked Paul, especially when he had fucked Lydia. During the earlier tour of the house, James had thought of Lydia a lot. He had pictured her in a lot of the rooms, but he didn't really like what had happened in this large private room. He looked at Stella. He wasn't quite sure what he thought of her at that moment.

Shortly afterwards they retired for the evening and went to bed. They had a quick fuck, though neither thought they really wanted to. After breakfast the next morning they left the mansion. On their journey home, they chatted about the weekend. Stella accepted that she had gone too far. James had enjoyed the weekend right up to the final act. He also realised, having thought about what Stella had brought to his life, that he wanted to continue to see her.