Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 14

Story Info
Lydia's Weekend after her week of new experiences.
7.6k words
4.25
8.9k
8

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary for her Husband's Boss. She is now his Sub.

Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

After a week of new adventures, what does the weekend bring.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!

Lydia was relieved when she arrived home to discover that Gillian was not home, and William asleep. Her youngest son had gone to a friend's house after school, and he was being dropped home later. She went straight to her bedroom and undressed. She then showered, loving the feeling of the water running down her body. She knew she had showered in the Suite before she left but she felt that she needed to cool down again. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, her tits and nipples sore, her hands and legs tired from the ropes earlier that afternoon.

After her shower she lay naked on her bed before she pulled a sheet over her. She thought back to what had happened that afternoon. She wasn't sure how many men had sex with her or who they were. She was convinced that Paul and Gerry were there but there were at least two others she did not know. One of the men had been a very large man, in his build but especially his cock. She could still not believe that she had taken his huge and thick cock in her pussy. When she touched it, she had known that she wanted it in here. She also loved the fact that others watched her with the man. All she now wanted was to know who the man was and who else had been there.

She felt on a high, though sore and tired. She would have loved to just stay in bed but she knew she couldn't. She rose and dressed in loose sweatpants and sweater, under which she wore cotton panties.

She then heard her son downstairs, calling for her. She went downstairs to see him with his friend, Paddy, and Paddy's mother in the hallway. She hadn't seen this woman for many months and greeted her with a smile, "Hi Jackie, thanks for bringing Brad home. I hope he behaved himself."

Jackie looked at Lydia, "Ah he's a great young lad. I love the new look, Lydia. How are you getting on with your new job?"

Lydia's first thought was that the woman would be stunned if she knew even half of what was going on, "It's going well. Jackie. To be honest it gives me a new respect for working mums."

Jackie laughed, "I know what you mean Lydia. Anyway I better get home. We must do coffee soon. Please give my regards to William."

Lydia looked at the woman as she left the house. She had always admired Jackie, a younger mum, of about 40, who lived in an enormous house up in the Hills. She had never met Jackie's husband but knew he was a very wealthy man. Lydia thought that she had a beautiful face and a great fit body. The thought surprised her as she had never before any thoughts on the bodies of the parents of her children's friends.

She told her son to get changed while she checked on William.

William felt very sore after his morning exercises with Dave. The fact that he had done nothing for three days was probably a factor for the soreness. He had slept for much of the afternoon. He looked up and saw his wife enter the room.

"Hi Willy. How was your day?"

He looked at her and thought she looked a bit tired and flushed, "Hi Love. I'm very tired and sore."

Her first thought was "that makes two of us", but replied, "How were your exercises?"

"Dave really pushed me hard today. He seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere."

"I'm sure he had lots of clients to catch up with after his few days off sick."

"Yeah Love. You're probably right. How was your day?"

She thought, "oh today I was tied to a bed. I was fucked by several guys, including the biggest cock ever," but she just looked at him and smiled, "Oh it was a quiet enough day. I even escaped for a while and got my nails done."

She stretched out her hands to show him her hands.

He looked at them and at her, "They're lovely. I assume James wasn't in today so."

"No, he was out. I'm not sure he works any Friday," as she laughed, "I'll go get the dinner on."

She kissed him on the head and left the room.

After she left William thought about his wife. He thought she looked very tired and wondered if she was yet used to having a job as well as doing the housework and looking after him. He felt guilty that all the pressure was now on her. His thoughts were interrupted by his son. His son jumped up on the bed and told William about his day at school and afterwards at his friend's house. He talked of his friend's house. They had played tennis on their court and swam in their indoor heating pool. William was delighted to see how happy his son was.

That evening William ate his dinner in his room while Lydia and her son had their dinner in the kitchen. Afterwards Lydia brought coffee to her husband. They watched the news and a quiz show on TV in his room. They discussed plans for the weekend. Their son had a soccer match and of course Gillian had her date with Andy. They laughed when they talked about their son's reaction to his friend's house, tennis court and pool.

William Told her that he'd love to get out of the house if that was possible.

"Willy. Leave it with me. Maybe I could get us a wheelchair taxi and you could come and watch Brad's soccer match."

"Oh Love, that would be so great. I'd love to bring him swimming soon as well if I can."

"Actually Willy, I was thinking I might bring him to the pool on Sunday. I haven't been in a long time and I think I need some exercise."

"That would be a great idea, I'm sure he'd love it."

Shortly afterwards she saw that he was very tired. She kissed him and left him to sleep. After her son was in bed, she got a glass of wine and plonked herself on the couch. She listened to some classical music as she relaxed with her thoughts, and what thoughts they were. She had so many wonderful memories from the last week, but she told herself that the weekend was family time. Anyway, she thought, she needed time for her body to recover from the pounding it took this week. The thought made her smile.

While Lydia drank her wine, Dave watched her on the hidden camera. He looked at her closely. Even in her comfy house clothes he thought she looked great. He thought back to how she had felt that afternoon. He had waited many weeks for his opportunity to fuck her, but he had no idea it would have felt so unbelievably good. Her tight pussy had practically sucked his cock in. Her body had felt so firm and needy under him. He had fucked many women in his life, but Lydia had proved to be one of his best experiences. In a way he was disappointed that she didn't know it was him, but it just gave him more opportunities to have time with her. He hoped that James would permit him to have more fun with her. He turned off the camera, aware that he was erect.

Lydia's Saturday started when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She looked at the bedside clock and saw she had slept for over ten hours. She heard her son calling her, "Mam, are you getting up for my match?"

"Yes, go have your breakfast. I'll be out now."

She quickly showered. She still felt sore all-over and her pussy felt tender. She dressed in jeans and the team top of her son's team. Under, she wore cotton bra and panties. On the night before, she had arranged the taxi for William. She went to his room to find that their son had given him breakfast, which he had finished. She helped him out of the bed and dressed him in comfortable clothes. Their son was delighted that both his parents were going to the match, a semi-final for the local youths Cup. He was even happier when he saw his mam in the team top. She grabbed a coffee and croissant before the taxi arrived.

The taxi driver settled William in the taxi and before long there were at the stadium where the match was to be played. Brad ran to be with his team-mates. Lydia wheeled William towards a coffee hut, around which many of the parents had gathered, most dressed in the team colours.

Many of the parents shook hands with William and enquired about his progress. Lydia watched as he spoke to the various people. He looked happy to be out of the house and she was glad she had arranged it. She saw Jackie and a man approach her.

"Hi Lydia. We don't see each other for ages and now twice in two days. Do you know my Husband, Peter," as she looked at the man alongside her.

Lydia looked at the man. He was at least 6'2 in height and looked very fit to her. His self-belief was very apparent in the way he stood tall, "No. I don't think we've met. Lovely to meet you, Peter."

As she reached out to shake his hand he smiled at her, "No we haven't met Lydia. I definitely would have remembered you."

As Jackie hit her husband on the arm, she laughed, "Lydia, ignore him. He just can't resist flirting with sexy women."

Lydia looked at both of them as they laughed together. She was so impressed with their confidence and good nature, not to mention their attractiveness and fabulous bodies. She laughed with them as she saw Peter look her over from head to toe. It was obvious to her that he liked what he saw. She knew that her tits looked huge and firm in the team top and she assumed that was what interested him. She looked at Jackie.

"Is Paddy looking forward to the match?"

"Yes, he is Lydia, He's a bit nervous but he's very excited too. He kept telling us yesterday how good Brad is."

"Brad really loves his soccer. Let's just hope they win. Can I get you any coffee?"

Peter looked at her and smiled, "No thanks Lydia. I need to make a quick call before the match. I'll catch you later." Then he walked away, and Jackie went to speak to another parent.

She looked after them. She had enjoyed the man looking at her. It was obvious that he was a super confident guy, probably why he had succeeded so much in his business. She saw that the teams were doing their warm-up on the pitch. She wheeled William to the wheelchair area in the home supporters stand and sat next to him.

The first half of the match went very quickly with both sides evenly matched. At half-time, Lydia got coffee and hotdogs and they chatted with some of the parents. Lydia looked around for Peter and Jackie and saw them deep in conversation with another couple.

The second half was as tight as the first with both teams afraid to make a mistake. Paddy had not started the game and was brought on as a substitute with fifteen minutes to go in the match. Lydia saw Peter cheer and she smiled at him. With just five minutes remaining, Paddy pressurised the opposition, stole the ball and played a perfect pass to Brad, who rounded the goalkeeper and scored to put his team one up. William, Lydia and everyone around them cheered loudly as the young boys jumped around on the pitch.

They watched as the opposition attempted to equalise and were relieved when their goalkeeper made a great save to stop a certain goal. The game finished to huge cheering from those on the pitch and in the stands. Brad ran towards the stand and hugged both William and Lydia. Lydia saw Paddy do the same with his parents as Peter gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

While the kids changed in their dressing room the parents gathered around the coffee hut again. All were happy and excited at the result and talked about the final, which was to take place two weeks later. Lydia saw Peter approach her.

"Wasn't that a great goal Lydia. Paddy was correct when he said how good Brad was," as he hugged her tightly.

Though surprised, she returned the hug. As she felt his manly body against her, "It wouldn't have been possible without Paddy's brilliant pass."

They looked at one another and Lydia stood back as she noticed Jackie approaching and looking at her. Lydia noted that Jackie smiled at her husband before she went to hug William. Thankfully, she then saw the kids running towards them.

As Lydia left the stadium with William and Brad, she saw Peter walking behind her towards the car park. As he reached them, he smiled at Brad,

"Brad, that was a great school, well done."

Brad beamed back at him, "Thank you Mr.Stokes. It was a great pass from Paddy."

Peter fist pumped Brad as he said, "It was lovely to meet you William and Lydia. We must get together soon."

With that comment, he hugged and kissed Lydia on the cheek and shook William's hand before he left them.

Lydia watched him go and William noticed his wife's eyes as she did so. On the journey home, they took Brad to McDonalds to celebrate his goal and the win. Once they were home, she took William to his room.

"That was a great day, Willy. I hope you're glad you went."

"Oh Love, it was brilliant. It was so good to meet a lot of the other parents again. And wasn't Brad brilliant?"

"Yes, he was. I'm so happy for him."

"I'm tired now Love. I might lie down for a while if you don't mind."

She helped him to undress and got him into bed, "Try and grab a little sleep. I'll call you later. Love you," as she kissed him and left the room.

When she was back in the kitchen, she heard a message alert on her phone. She saw it was from Jackie. She read "Hi Lydia. I hope my fool of a husband didn't upset you today with his silly flirting."

She looked at it and wondered how to reply, "Not at all Jackie. He's a great guy."

She saw Jackie typing, "That's funny. He thinks you're great too. Should I worry?😂🤣."

Lydia was surprised at the messages and nervously replied, "Not on my part anyway 🤣😂."

Jackie finished the chat with, "Let's grab that coffee soon, 😘."

Lydia decided not to respond but was very intrigued at the exchange. She smiled to herself just as Gillian arrived home.

"Hi Mam, what are you smiling at."

"Oh, I'm just remembering your brother's great goal today. They won the semi-final."

"That's brilliant."

"What time are you heading out tonight, Gillian. Are you having dinner first?"

"Andy is picking me up at 6.30. We are going for a burger before the movie, I'd better go wash."

Lydia watched her daughter leave the room. She seemed happy. That pleased Lydia. She had hoped that Gillian would get herself a boyfriend and Andy seemed like a nice guy.

William left his room for dinner and he and Lydia had a nice dinner. Brad didn't want anything. During the dinner Andy arrived and talked with them as they all waited for Gillian. Andy seemed nervous.

Gillian soon came down the stairs, dressed in black tight jeans and a tight low cut top. Lydia watched as Andy looked her daughter up and down, pleased with what he saw. Lydia was amused as she recognised the look. She had seen it many times in the office when Andy had looked at her. She thought that her daughter looked very sexy, with much cleavage on show. She told them to have a good night. Gillian told her parents not to wait up for her and they all laughed.

After the meal Lydia, William and their son watched a movie together. William had his first drink, a beer, in a long time. Lydia stayed with her wine and Brad a Coke Cola. After the movie William said that he was tired and Lydia helped him to bed.

She also pleaded tiredness in case he had any interest in her joining him on the bed. Her tits, nipples and pussy felt a bit tender, and she didn't want him to see that she was now totally bare below.

He looked at her and thought she did look tired, "I'm too tired for anything else anyway Love," and he laughed.

She smiled at him and kissed him, "I really enjoyed today, Willy. We must make an effort to get out more with the kids. Good night. Love you."

She heard him respond with similar feelings as she left the room. She returned to the living room and phoned her eldest pregnant daughter. They had not spoken for a few days. Her daughter told her that she had been a bit sick and that she had decided to leave work two weeks earlier than planned. The baby was due just three weeks away now, but her doctor suspected she might give birth earlier. Lydia assured her daughter that she would try and get some time off work when the baby arrived so that she could help out. The call lasted about an hour.

Lydia thought about the impending arrival. She knew she had to take some time off and hoped that James would agree. She wouldn't ask for too much time off. She didn't want that bitch, Gemma, standing in for her for too long. After another glass of wine she went to bed. A new man was in her dreams that night.

On the following morning, Lydia woke refreshed after a deep sleep. She showered. Thankfully she didn't feel any soreness, even as she washed her pussy and tits. She dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and headed downstairs. As she drank her coffee, she realised that she had not heard her daughter return home last night. She wondered if perhaps Gillian had stayed at Andy's apartment.

She decided to do a hot breakfast for the family. She prepared pancakes, waffles, bacon and sausages before calling her son. She went upstairs and gently knocked on Gillian's bedroom door. When she heard no response, she looked in and saw that her bed had not been slept in.

She entered William's room with a tray full of breakfast items. He put down the book he had been reading and looked at his wife; "Oh Love. That look's wonderful."

She told him to enjoy it and returned to her son in the kitchen just as the front door opened and Gillian walked in.

"Good morning Gillian, You're just in time for breakfast," as she smiled at her daughter.

Gillian blushed at her mam, "Hi Mam, give me a minute to change and I'll be down."

Over breakfast, Gillian told her mam about her night with Andy. They had a lovely meal and then saw a very funny movie. Afterwards they had a few drinks.

When Gillian stopped there, her mam asked her, "And after?" as she saw her brother look at her.

"And after, we had a lovely night."

Lydia laughed, inside a bit jealous of her daughter as Gillian changed the subject to Brad's soccer match.

The family really enjoyed the long breakfast. Lydia then asked her son if he would like to go swimming that afternoon. He was delighted and said yes. Gillian declined to join them and told her mam that she was going for a walk with Andy.

Lydia arranged for her eldest son, Jimmy, to visit in the afternoon and watch a football match on TV with his dad. She headed to the family swimming pool in a local club. She had not been there for a long time and looked forward to a nice swim and relaxing on the lounge beds in the club.

She put on a black one-piece swimming costume and looked in the mirror. Her large tits stood out but now she didn't hate the look of them. She thought she looked trim and good in the swimsuit. She went to the pool area and saw her son in the water with some other kids. She sat on one of the lounge beds and looked around at the many parents and kids, surprised to see that it was primarily fathers. She looked more closely at them and noted a real mix of ages and sizes. She saw many of them look over at her.

After she had relaxed for a little while, she decided to have a swim. There were two entrances to the pool that she could have used. She decided to use the one where she had to walk past a large group of people on lounge beds. She walked tall and proud past the group, primarily made up of men. She saw that every one of them looked closely at her and she did not have to look back to know they had also admired her ass. She felt so hot, as she displayed her body. She jumped in the pool and swam twenty lengths of the pool without stopping. She then stood in the pool for a few minutes and looked around.

Three men stood close to her in the water, chatting to each other. She saw that they watched her intently. She smiled at them, lay on her back in the pool and then swam the backstroke for six lengths of the pool. She knew that her large tits would look good in the tight swimsuit as she swam towards the men. After her swim, she slowly climbed the ladder to get out of the pool. She knew that the men looked at her body, ass and legs as she did so. She walked back to her lounger in a confident and upright manner.