Mature Women Love a Big Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Gran And Mum in Threesome.
2.7k words
4.64
25.9k
26
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

Jack got a message first from then mum, both accepting that they would share Jack with May. Then Jack went to May's house, where May told Jack that Jill and Gran were so excited about it. They were both wondering how to break the ice on Thursday night. Then Jack had an idea, he set up a Group on WhatsApp, he called it Family and Friends, he included himself, mum, gran May in the Group. Little did Jack know that this Group would become so busily used until Thursday and most certainly did break the ice.

Jack was writing the first message to the Group, it read, "Hi all, I'm so happy that all of you have agreed to share me. I must tell you that I'm so excited about this. May has told me that mum and Gran were wondering how we could all get comfortable on Thursday night; maybe we could use this Group to get to know each other likes and dislikes. May won't be with us on Thursday night but will be with us on Friday night. So having all three of you on Friday night is exciting me a lot."

"Mum and Gran, maybe we could have a little game on Thursday night? The two of you play with each other in front of me, and the first one to cum will get my cock first. I have spoken with May, now we have had a lot of sex together, I know what she enjoys, and she knows what I enjoy. Perhaps we all write about it here, so we are all in the loop, then we should all have a good idea of what everybody likes by Thursday and Friday night. May loves making me hard first; she loves it when my cock is very stiff. This is how she does it. So enjoy and don't be scared to ask any questions, no matter how intimate they are. I love you all. Love Jack xx."

Jack attached an HD video of May sucking and licking Jack's massive stiff cock; it looked so impressive, especially when you noticed May's smallish hands wrapped around Jack's cock. Gran was the first to reply; she wrote, "Jack, what a wonderful idea; I love how you think. We should all throw our likes and dislikes into the pot; my only dislike is pain. Your cock looks magnificent; a question for May, how difficult is it too deep throat? The video made me so wet; Jill needed to help me out; here's a little video of Jill sucking my clit; I know that Jill, May and myself all love having our clits sucked. We all love to cum in the other's mouth. I hope that you enjoy sucking clit to Jack; I'm so looking forward to this. Love Jo xx."

The video was first-class; Jack was sure that it was the same smartphone that had taken mum and Gran's bathing costume pictures. Jack felt his cock stiffen as he watched it. Then Jack got a surprise, May had replied to Gran's question about Jack liking sucking clit. May was in the kitchen preparing dinner, but her reply was great; it read, "Hi guys, this is a great idea, ask the questions, and you'll get the answers. First, you need to get your throat angled with Jack's cock then it's so easy to deep throat him. Regarding clit sucking, Jack gives the best oral that I've ever had in my life. Jack's not a swallower; he's a sharer. He gives wonderful cum kisses. I am so looking forward to Friday. Love May xx."

Then mum sent a message; it read, "Hi Jack, I want you to know that I'm so looking forward to Thursday night. I am very nervous about it, but I want you so much. Would you please not think of me as a woman that you're having sex with? Would you please think of me as a woman who loves you, a woman with urges and needs? I am also a woman that will do anything that you want to give you pleasure. I'm also your mum; I don't want to affect any things we do together. I love you. Love mum xx."

Jack replied, "Mum, thanks for the beautiful words. I feel the same way as you do, and I feel the same way about Gran. This is going to be wonderful. We all feel the same way. Thursday can't come soon enough. Here is a great way for you and Gran to let me know what you enjoy. What gets your pussies wet? Knowing this can make all the difference. Lots of hot kisses wherever you want them. Love Jack xx."

Gran then replied, "Jack, this is a great idea, Jill and my pussies are always wet. We both love everything. Would you like to 69 with Gran? Then I'd take your big stiff cock into my mouth and make it stiffer, and then you could spread my cheeks and tongue gran's ass as she sucked your cock for you. Then you could slip a finger up Gran's tight ass and tongue her hot cunt. I want to take your cock deep; I'll soon work out the angle my throat should be. I will take it down to your balls then make you beg to cum in my mouth. Jack, would you like it when I've got all of you in my mouth that I slip my tongue out and lick your balls? On Thursday night, Jill can lick your balls as I'm blowing you. Jack, Thursday night can't come quick enough for me two. I can't wait to feel you shoot your creamy spunk deep inside Gran's hungry cunt. Your Gran loves you. Kisses everywhere for you. Love gran xx."

Jack replied, Gran's honesty had touched him and openness, he wrote, "Gran, I love you too, I will fuck you and mum hard the way that I think you both need it. I also want to hold, kiss and cuddle you both and be so nice and loving to you both in every way. I love you both, and Thursday night will be special. All my love, Jack xx."

Late afternoon on Thursday, Jack was driving home; both mum and Gran's cars were in the driveway. Jack was a little nervous as he got out of the car; he loved mum and Gran with all his heart. May had brought them all together. They had both fallen in love with Jack's magnificent cock; they hadn't seen it as yet buy in the modern digital age, a picture said a thousand words. Jack opened the front door; he heard mum and Gran in the lounge. They were laughing and sounded happy.

Jack went into the lounge. Mum and Gran were both in crotchless bodysuits and self-supporting stockings; they looked gorgeous. However, Gran's figure looked a little fuller than mums, but they both looked terrific; Jack said, "You both look gorgeous, thank you for dressing like that, you have broken the ice nicely, would you like me to get a little more comfortable?"

Mum got off the couch; she hugged Jack pulling him closer to her as their lips met. They tongue kissed for a couple of minutes, then mum said, "Jack, I'm not forward, but Gran and I would love to see your cock. Before you arrived, we were both looking at the pictures of it; we are both very wet and excited."

Jack stripped naked; his cock was so stiff; Gran started to stroke it then said, "It's beautiful, it has perfect proportions, Jack, your balls look so heavy, I thought May would have emptied them, but there's still some left for us."

Then mum cupped Jack's heavy balls and said, they feel lovely. I'm sure that there will be no shortage of Jack's spunk."

Then Gran said, "I'm sure of it too, now Jack, we have to put on a little show for you, first to cum gets your magnificent cock first, now the big question, what would you like us to be, two sisters or mum and daughter? We can be anything that you'd like us to be."

Jack laughed then said, "I love your imagination, gran, be what you want to be, both of you look fantastic, I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure that I'll relax as I watch the show."

Gran said, "Don't know about relaxed, but I'm sure that your cock will get very stiff when you watch our little show. So, Jill, let's pop our tits out, then we can get comfortable on the carpet."

They both popped their tits out of their bodysuits, then they hugged and tongue kissed. It was such a hot kiss, filled with affection; Jack could feel the love between Gran and her daughter. Jack knew that this would be quite a show. They both positioned themselves on the carpet in a way that would allow them to 69, then Gran said, "Jill, your honey pot is so wet, I need a taste."

That's when they both went down on each other; then Gran was running her tongue through the folds of mum's dripping pussy. Next, Gran was running her tongue up and down mum's long sex slit, teasing mum's clit when she got to the top of her stroke. Gran was totally in control, what Gran was doing to mum; mum loved it. The gasps of pleasure coming from mum were noisy and sensual. As Gran started to suck mum's hard clit, she was now thrusting two fingers in and out of mum's wet pussy; mum had spread her legs wide open for Gran; it was an incredible sight. Both mum and Gran individually were cock stiffeners. Seeing them do this was making Jack's cock very stiff.

Gran was now sucking mum's big clit fast and hard, still finger fucking her with two fingers. Then Gran used a finger from her other hand and slid it up mum's tight ass hole. Then mum flooded Gran's mouth with her creamy spunk. Gran held a lot of it in her mouth as mum cried out, "I've won, I came first, I will get my baby's big cock first."

Jack notice the glint in Gran's eyes; he was sure that Gran had planned it this way. Then gran cum kissed mum; they kissed lovingly for a minute, then Gran said, "Jack, would you like to taste your mum's cum? I've saved some for you; it's so sweet and delicious."

Gran then cum kissed Jack, her tongue deep inside Jack's mouth; Jack tasted mum's cum. It was delicious. Jack also loved the way Gran kissed; Gran was a very sexy woman. Mum was now lying on top of the carpet in the missionary position; her legs were spread wide, mum was finger fucking herself with three fingers, her other hand was rubbing her huge nub of a clit with a circular motion, mum said, "Come on top Jack, mum's ready for your big cock."

Jack then straddled mum, gripping his stiff shaft at the base; he ran the bulbous head up and down mum's very wet long sex slit several times. Then he placed it in the middle of her long sex slit and pushed; mum gasped with pleasure as she took Jack's full length quickly. Mum said as Jack started to ride her, "It feels wonderful, my pussy feels stretched, but it feels so comfortable. Baby, I want you to cum inside mummy's pussy. Let me feel you squirt your creamy spunk inside me. You are hitting my cervix with the head of your cock; I've never had that before."

Jack had built up a powerful rhythm; Jack loved how mum gripped his cock with her powerful cunt muscles. Mum was working her hips in rhythm with Jack's pounding hips; this was thrusting Jack deeper inside mum's hungry cunt. Then mum said, "Fuck me harder, Jack, nice and deep, give all of it to me, I can take it."

Jack loved fucking mum; they were both giving it their best shot, then mum cried out, "Rub my clit Jack as you fuck mummy's pussy, rub it hard, mummy's going to cum for you."

Jack was now slamming into mum's squelching pussy as his thumb pressed harder on mum's huge nub of a clit. Mum's hips were pushing harder against Jack's pounding cock as mum's strong cunt muscles contracted against Jack's massive cock as Jack slammed his stiff cock up her quivering pussy relentlessly. Then mum slumped on the carpet and said, "I haven't cum this hard for years. Did you feel mummy's cum on your cock, darling?"

Jack leaned down, and they kissed tenderly and lovingly for a couple of minutes, then mum said, "You fucked your mum the way that she needs it, now fuck your gran, believe me, gran needs your cock."

Jack had noticed that Gran, who had been sitting on the couch watching them, had been lubing her ass; Jack was curious as to why she was doing this but didn't say a word. Gran looked terrific as she came over to Jack; Gran said, "Jack, you have a beautiful athletic movement as you were riding Jill; the way that you were slamming into her was incredible to watch. You have excited and aroused your Gran now."

Then Gran stroked Jack's stiff cock then said, "Jack, you're so hard, is all that big boy for gran, I want to feel him everywhere."

"Gran, you can have all of him wherever you want."

"Jack, I'd love you to suck Gran's clit. My clit is my starter button."

"That's it, Jack, just like that, it feels so good. But, my god Jack, your cock is so stiff; I want him inside me now."

Gran then straddled Jack, she leaned over she tongue kissed Jack, Jack could feel the heat of her pussy on his stomach as Gran swayed her hips, as Gran kissed Jack, he felt Gran's cunt juice dripping onto his stomach. Jack's body tensed as Gran teased her pussy with the bulbous head of Jack's cock; Gran said, "Jack, tell gran what you'd like gran to next for you?"

Jack knew where this was going; Jack replied, "Gran, I want you to fuck me."

"Super Jack, we're both starting to think the same way."

Gran then placed the head of Jack's cock inside her dripping cunt lips and pushed down firmly. Gran was in control; she had leaned over, her massive tits were resting on Jack's chest, she was kissing him lovingly. Her hips were doing all the work as she lifted and pushed down her hips. Jack's cock was sliding in and out of her. Gran then upped the tempo, faster and harder she was going, then Gran said, "I'm so close Jack, slip a finger up my dirty hole, I've lubed it for you; it'll slip up me easily."

Jack did as he was told; thirty seconds later, Gran had a mind-blowing orgasm; Gran continued to pound Jack's cock throughout her orgasm, then Gran said, "Jack, your cock is magnificent, we can all have a lot of pleasure from it. It fills me beautifully. Could you stay in this position? I want now to take your gorgeous cock in my dirty hole. What would Jack like Gran to do now with Jack's big cock?"

"Gran, I want you to put my cock up your tight ass then fuck me in the cowgirl position?"

As Gran pushed her ass down on Jack's cock, she said, "It feels amazing, Jack, the head of your cock just hit my G-spot, it feels so good, I want more of this."

Gran soon was hammering Jack's cock; she was gasping with pleasure as she raised and lowered her hips on Jack's cock. Her massive tits were jiggling beautifully outside her bodysuit. Then out of nowhere, Gran had a vaginal orgasm from ass fucking Jack's enormous cock. Jack was fingering Gran's clit as she climaxed. Again, he felt her creamy spunk on his fingers. This time Gran came to a standstill on Jack's cock. She was still trembling a minute later, then Gran said, "That was the orgasm of my life. I've never cum so hard in all my life. Jack, we are all going to have so much fun now."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers