Mature Women Love My Big Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Son has threesom with his mum and aunt.
5.2k words
4.69
19.5k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
746 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica. This story is unedited there will be errors and I apologise for this, but I hope you enjoy.

As mum unzipped and unbuckled my trousers, I felt good as I looked at her luscious E cup melons just looking at them made me stiff mum soon had my trousers off her eyes were fixed on my monster cock she looked extremely excited at seeing it, mum's touch was so gentle as she stroked me I was so stiff and my ten inches of thick meaty cock with its bulbous mushroom head looked so impressive there was some pre-cum leaking out of my piss slit mum squeezed my shaft just under the bulbous head and said, "Darling, you're giving mummy a little bonus mummy is going to taste you before she goes down on you, Barry you have a magnificent cock and I've never seen one as big now let mummy give you some pleasure."

Mum's tongue gently removed the pre-cum from my cock she ran her tongue up and down my long thick shaft it felt so good when I thought back to the video of her sucking Rod which showed her doing it hurriedly, she was completely different with me she was taking her time giving me pleasure mum nibbled my shaft the look in her eyes were if you can nibble my cunt flaps, I can nibble on your magnificent monster cock."

Mum nibbled all around my shaft after her tongue was all over my cock and balls, I just admired her gorgeous body her magnificent breasts jiggling as she moved her beautiful pussy with its pink lips looked so inviting I knew I had given it so much pleasure I wanted it but did not know when I'd have it but I could wait as I was loving what mum was doing to me now, mum came off my cock and said, "Barry, I love you I love your cock it's so thick and long I must be honest with you I want it everywhere you've given me four magnificent orgasms you gave me them so willingly you didn't think of yourself you were only were thinking of me you are the first man in my life that's done that for me, I just want you to know that you can have me anytime you want it's now down to you to make the decision, I love you and everything about you with all my heart now let me give you some pleasurable love."

Mum's tongue was now teasing the bulbous head of my cock I felt the warmth of her mouth as she took all the head of my cock into her mouth she wasn't messing around without gagging once I soon felt the head of my cock hitting the soft walls of her throat her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock mum was deep throating me it felt so good mum was taking her time I felt her throat muscles contracting around the head of my cock the sensations this was giving me was incredible mum came off me and said, "Barry, I want to feel this beauty inside me let's do it as I want you so badly."

Mum had taken my cock back into her mouth I wanted her so badly her head started bobbing I said, "Mum, I love what you're doing to me I'd like to make a deal with you, I would love you to suck me off you're so good at it I'm so close, the reason I want you to suck me off is after I've cum I want you to invite me into your bedroom we can do it, I'll last so much longer if you bring me off now but don't worry as I reload quickly?"

Mum had been looking at me as her bobbed her face lit up and she came off me and said, "Barry, we have a deal I'm so happy about it I can't remember when I last felt this happy you'd better reload quickly as I'm going to suck every drop of your seed out of your gorgeous cock now, we are made for each other you've got a gorgeous cock I've got a gorgeous cunt."

I was now sitting on the couch with mum kneeling in front of I was quickly realising mum's incredible cock sucking abilities she was so good at it Sally was excellent but mum was in a different league she was giving it her total concentration I thought back to the video of her sucking Rod's cock what she was doing now was not what she'd done with Rod mum was glowing as she did it the sensations she was giving the bulbous head of my cock was unbelievable I sat back and enjoyed.

Mum was massaging my heavy balls as her was only slightly bobbing all the head of my cock could feel was her throat gripping it so tightly it was only a matter of seconds before I cried out, "Mum, I'm cumming this is so good."

My first spurt went straight down her throat mum quickly brought my cock into her mouth she started sucking it skilfully I was now shooting my load directly into mum's mouth as she sucked every drop of my seed into her mouth I honestly felt as though my head was about to cave in as mum came off me she looked at me straight in the eyes and stuck her tongue out to show me the huge blob of my cum she had in her mouth I pulled her up to me we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes we shared my cum pretty evenly, mum said, "Barry, I want to invite you into my bedroom I have no doubts about it as I want you so much I can't believe it your magnificent cock is ready to go again come with me to the bedroom."

I followed mum into her bedroom her butt looked incredible as did her massive E cups they were jiggling beautifully as she walked mum said in quite a dominant way, "Barry, lie on top of the bed and relax as mummy is going to be in charge and mummy's going to go on top she'll give you a great ride how do you feel about that?"

I smiled, "Mum, I'm looking forward to that I'd love it if you bounced your big titties for me as you ride me I'm happy that we're doing this as the more we do it the closer you and I will get just looking at your gorgeous body makes me horny."

As mum squatted over me and gripped my shaft at the base as she ran the bulbous head up and down her long sex slit, she said, "Barry, I can't wait to feel this big beauty inside me I'm going to take things slowly to begin with as I want this to be good, I can't believe that I'm going to have sex with my darling son."

Neither could I believe what was happening as I felt the warmth of mum's pussy as she put the head of my cock inside her thick cunt flaps she pushed down ever so gently it felt warm and tight as she took over half of my length she raised herself up and pushed down again this time I felt the head of my cock hit her cervix and mum's pussy lips were wrapped around the base of my cock mum said, "I love it Barry, you're filling me it feels so good now let me get a rhythm going I'll give you so much pleasure."

It didn't take long before mum had a powerful rhythm going as she pounded her cervix with the head of my cock and mum's face was full of lust she was enjoying this I thought back to earlier and the massive orgasm I'd given mum when I had stimulated mum's cervix with my fingertip I thought when I go on top of mum that I could excite mum's cervix by now not pounding it but by only stimulating it with the bulbous head of my cock I'd give her another cervical orgasm as I'd done with my fingertip, if it worked I was definitely learning about giving a woman pleasure in bed.

Mum was certainly giving me pleasure as she rode me her strong cunt muscles contracting and releasing at the right time my hands were around mum's waist as she pounded me I brought my right hand to her vulva and stimulated her huge clit with my fingers mum gasped and was asking for more she'd also trembled as I'd done this her massive meaty tits were bouncing uncontrollably I leaned up and pulled mum down and started and with my other hand brought them to my mouth and started sucking on one and after the other this multi-tasking took mum over the edge as her whole body shook she cried out, "Barry, I love you I love your gorgeous cock now you've had me do you want me again and do you realise you are now a motherfucker?"

Mum now collapsed on top of me I pulled her close and we kissed lovingly for several minutes my monster cock still rock hard and deep inside her I broke away and said, "Mum, I love you too I'm so happy that we've done it as it was so beautiful I'm sure we'll find a way that'll let us do this for the rest of our lives I'm going to be a motherfucker in a minute because at the moment you are a sonfucker, I loved it so much as you gave me a lovely tight ride."

Mum grinned, "So I'm a sonfucker am I, I can't disagree with you I enjoyed every minute you go on top now you're in complete control you can do whatever you want as mum will be your submissive slut Barry, we'll take turns with who's in control that'll make things much more interesting."

That was the start of a marathon sexual session mum which was only interrupted by Aunt Jo on Sunday morning when she phoned mum around nine on Sunday morning to ask if we were going to church, we had only moved out of mum's bedroom to eat as the rest of the time we were very active in bed mum introduced me to so many ways I found out everything mum loved I loved too.

I was eating mum's pussy when Aunt Jo called and during their short call, I made mum cum which excited both of us, I'd overheard that Aunt Jo would call at the house at ten to eleven so we'd walk to church together mum suggested we should get up shower.

In the shower, mum surprised me when she said, "Barry, when will your maths exam finish on Tuesday?"

I told her it would be over by lunchtime and that would be me finished as I only had an English exam left, I was confident I'd get an A in that and that exam was on Thursday morning.

Mum smiled, "Barry, that's good as I'll be free all day on Tuesday and Thursday for you, I want to tell you now that I won't be seeing Rod again, I don't need him if I've got you."

I was so happy when mum said this, we stood under the shower kissing and touching for several minutes mum broke away and said, "Darling, what would you like me to wear for church as I must be careful as I don't want anyone to know about our little secret?"

I smiled and wondered if mum had already spoken with Rod, I was washing mum's massive tits with shower gel, I said, "Mum, I love it when you dress sexually for me how about what you were wearing when we went out for dinner? Have you told Rod you won't be seeing him again?"

Mum didn't reply immediately but said seconds later, "Baby, I love how you play with mummy's tits rinse them and put some shower gel on your fingers to wash inside my pussy I'll wear that outfit as I'm sure I'll get away with it though I'm sure Jo will know I'm wearing a cup less bra she may wonder why, I'll phone Rod after our shower as I want to tell him directly as I wouldn't just send him a message to say that it was over I'll also have to tell Jo that I'm not seeing him anymore she'll want to know why which could be difficult, baby finger fuck me use your thumb on my clit as I'm so fucking close."

Mum's whole body shook as she had a massive orgasm, she composed herself and said, "Barry, I'll hold my cunt lips open you use the shower jet to rinse my cunt if you want to be a naughty boy, aim the shower jet on my clit and I'll cum again."

Mum did cum again it amazed how much she enjoyed sex and I loved having sex with her after our shower I dressed in a suit for church mum put on a towelling bathrobe I started making breakfast I went into the kitchen and made us both a coffee mum got her smartphone she called Rod she had left it on speakerphone, mum was right to the point telling Rod that she was happy she'd got to him directly she also told him she'd got herself into a relationship and because of this she didn't want to see him again, he was professional and accepted this in conclusion mum said that she'd give Jo an envelope to say thank you for the good times they had had. Mum came off the phone she cuddled me, "Barry, I'm so glad I've done this as I feel I'm starting a new chapter in my life but my problem now is what I'm going to say to Aunt Jo as she'll want to know all the intimate details."

I slipped my hand inside mum's bathrobe and as I fondled her massive tits, "Mum, I love playing with your gorgeous tits, will you tell Aunt Jo about us?"

"Barry, I love when you play with them, I thought that I'll tell her the same as I told Rod that I'm now in a relationship but she'll want to know more but I know when I tell her about you and your monster cock, she'll want to fuck you too how would you feel about that?"

I couldn't believe that mum was asking me this I was thinking about Aunt Jo's gorgeous big melons I felt my cock stiffen thinking a threesome with mum and Aunt Jo would be every man's dream as I squeezed mum's left nipple tightly, I said, "Mum, Aunt Jo's got lovely big tits like you and you know I love big tits you're tempting me now has she got a nice tight cunt like you?"

Mum grinned and said, "Darling, how tempted are you? Would you like me to phone her and tell her to wear a cup less bra and a miniskirt to church this morning? Any pussy you put your monster cock into is going to be tight Jo and I have similar sex drives we're both so open-minded if I'm going to phone her, I'd better do it now or it'll be too late or will we leave it for another day?"

I undid the belt of mum's bathrobe as I slipped my hand between her legs mum spread her legs, I slid two fingers deep inside her she was so wet as I finger fucked her, "Mum, what's making you so wet are you thinking of me fucking your sister does that turn you on?"

Mum gasped as I gave her another finger, "Barry, we won't do it that way the first time she's with us she'll watch you fucking me that'll make Jo realise she's number two to me you're going to make me cum again I love it when you finger my pussy."

I smiled, "Mum, I love doing lots of things with your gorgeous pussy, now give Aunt Jo a call, does she have a cup less bra like yours?"

Mum reached over and got her smartphone, "Jo's got everything, do you want her miniskirt mid-thigh?"

I couldn't believe it was going this well I replied, "Yes, cup less bra and mid-thigh miniskirt would be great I'm going to make you cum as you're talking with her, I want to feel your creamy spunk on my fingers then we'll lick my fingers clean, mum phone her now."

As mum dialled Jo's number, "Darling, do you want her to go commando? I'll tell her I'm going commando she'll do it too?"

I didn't have time to reply, "Hi Jo, I'm glad that I've got you remember at Easter when Sally wore a miniskirt to church I'm taking a leaf out of her book I'll be wearing a cup less bra and a mid-thigh miniskirt to church this morning I thought it would be nice if you'd do the same I've so much to tell you but I'd better be careful as Barry is around I'm so proud of him as he's been studying so hard his maths final is on Tuesday, I'm sure he'll do well, my big news is I'm in the start of a new relationship, I'm loving every minute I'm having the best sex I've ever had in my life he's younger than me which is excellent as he reloads so quickly, he's got a magnificent monster cock it must be ten inches long it's so fucking thick, he's so loving I'll tell you more later I think Barry's going out this afternoon so stick with me go with the flow I've gone commando today so maybe you should too I'll tell you more later I need to finish dressing now."

As mum said this, she had a massive body-shaking orgasm when she'd composed herself, "Barry, your Aunt Jo would love a nice Sunday afternoon fuck as soon as she arrives here start flirting with her and if she responds, as I'm sure she will, if she doesn't, we'll leave it for another day baby you make me so horny."

I pulled my fingers out of mum's pussy they were dripping with her cum, we both licked my fingers clean we cum kissed so lovingly mum went and used the bidet in the bathroom as I sat in the lounge waiting for Aunt Jo to arrive.

I got a surprise at twenty to eleven when Aunt Jo walked into the lounge, I'd expected her to arrive at ten to eleven and we'd all have walked to church she looked stunning she was ever so sexy in her outfit her bra was pushing her massive breasts up you had the feeling she could rest her chin on top of them, her mid-thigh miniskirt and three-inch heels made her legs look so long I stood up as soon as I saw her and said, "Good morning Aunt Jo, you look absolutely stunning in that lovely outfit, how are you?"

She smiled at me as she walked towards me to take me in her arms to give me a cuddle I noticed that both her nipples were hard they were like thimbles both were pushing against the silk blouse she was wearing she pulled me close to her and I felt both her nipples against my chest also the firmness of her massive melons, "Barry, thank you for the compliment I'm just working away as usual it's so boring Babs tells me you have your maths final on Tuesday I have the feeling that you'll do well you're developing into a very handsome young man you'll be going to university in three months' time, have you any plans for the summer holidays one another question, do you think my outfit is suitable for church?"

I grinned I couldn't believe Aunt Jo was still holding me close I could feel her pussy against my leg, her hard nipples against my chest, "Aunt Jo, I'm very confident about Tuesday as I've put so much time into the revision so hopefully it'll be good, mum's suggested that I come into the office and work with you and her so I'll have a better understanding of how you both work as you know I think that you've got a beautiful body your outfit is so pleasing to the eye, if you're comfortable wearing it wear it as you look stunning in it may I also say that you smell so good too."

Aunt Jo smiled and said as we were both pulling each other close and my cock was so stiff I felt sure she could feel it, "Barry, Babs and I have talked about you coming into the office and it will help you understand the business that one day you'll inherit, it's a new perfume I'm wearing now I know you like it I'll wear it when I know I'll be around you what do you find the most pleasing thing to the eye with this outfit by the way stop calling me Aunt Jo please call me Jo?"

I felt sure that Jo was pushing her massive melons out for me her nipples looked so hard I seized the moment as I squeezed her big hard left nipple, "Jo, I love your big hard nipples they complement your gorgeous big tits which you know I love, are they hard because you're close to me are they sensitive as this could be another secret we can share?"

Jo smiled, "Barry, you could be the reason they're hard as they got hard when I saw you when I came into the lounge they're very sensitive, I love when you squeeze it hard."

I squeezed it very hard, "Like that Jo, do you like a little pain before the pleasure?"

"Barry, that feels so good, I've never thought of it like that, I think you should know that I'm very submissive in bed, harder baby, give me some pain."

I knew then that Jo would be in bed with Babs and I this afternoon after church as I squeezed her nipple harder with my right hand, I took Jo's right hand and put it on the monster bulge in my trousers and said, "Jo, if I make your nipples hard feel what my just looking at your gorgeous body does to my cock, are you wet?"

Before she could answer our lips met and as we French kissed so passionately Jo was stroking my cock excitedly with so much passion I undid four buttons of her blouse then sucked her huge nipple as my right pulled her miniskirt over her hips giving me total access to her smooth and swollen vulva I spread her thick cunt flaps open out popped a huge hooded clit roughly the same size as her sister's, when I slid two fingers deep inside her gorgeous wet cunt Jo gasped with pleasure and said, "Barry, I love your gorgeous monster cock you can do anything you want to do with me with it I love how you're sucking my nipple, finger fuck me harder I'll cum soon can I ask one question are you fucking Babs?"

I gave Jo another finger, she was gripping the three fingers beautifully as my thumb was working her clit, I came off her nipple, "Jo, I'm not fucking mum she loves my cock I'm sure you're going to love it too I'm making love to mum I'm going to make love to you too now cum for me and let me feel your creamy spunk on my finger's."

jd8406
jd8406
746 Followers
12