Mature Women Love My Big Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later Jo had a mind-blowing orgasm I was so gentle with her as she came, she composed herself I pulled my dripping fingers out of her gorgeous pussy we both licked them clean I noticed Jo was glowing, the two sisters were so alike they both glowed after they'd cum.

Jo buttoned up her blouse she went to the bathroom I was surprised that mum had not appeared as it was now five to eleven my cock was stiff as Jo had aroused me so much, I thought that I'd rather be going to bed with mum and Jo than going to church.

Mum came into the lounge she looked stunning her cup less bra was pushing her massive tits up beautifully they bounced as she walked, "Barry, how did you get on with Jo?"

I pulled mum close making sure she could feel my monster hard on as I fondled her breast, "Jo loves my cock I made her cum but she's left me with a rock-hard cock let's all go to bed we can give church a miss today."

As mum was taking my trousers off, Jo came into the lounge, "I'm sorry I hope I am not interrupting you."

Mum smiled, "Jo, not at all, you've given Barry a lovely erection we'll all go into the bedroom now you can help me make Barry's cock very hard you can watch him ride me after l can watch him ride you I'm sure he'll give you the ride of your life."

We were all naked, in the bedroom, both mum and Jo started working on my cock with mum showing Jo how to nibble the shaft as Jo was nibbling my shaft mum was fondling and sucking my balls both of them were working as a team whose only goal was to give me pleasure, I was getting all the pleasure I needed just looking at their beautiful bodies.

That Sunday turned out to be an incredible sexual marathon all three of us had so much pleasure I was even in the attention that I gave both of them both of them appreciated this the marathon was not a fucking marathon but a making love marathon marathon.

Mum was the first to have me inside her Jo was obviously getting excited as she watched me ride mum, mum could bring me off with her incredible gripping with her powerful cunt muscles.

As soon as I slid inside Jo, I knew she was going to be good, I'd taken mum in the missionary position Jo had wanted to take me in the cowgirl position she came quickly but she was continually telling me how good it felt having me inside her as she pounded my cock with strong thrusts. After her second orgasm I turned her around so I was in the missionary position on top of her I had the bulbous head of my cock directly on her cervix I was gently stimulating her cervix with the tip of my cock Jo quickly realised the pleasure I was giving her we quickly changed from a hard and deep ride into a caring slow love making it worked perfectly as Jo had as she said, 'The best orgasm of her life.'

At six-thirty in the evening we went to the kitchen for something to eat, mum and Jo were both glowing and I was loving being with both of them.

On Monday morning mum messaged me to say that Jo was going to move in with us and I was so happy about that and so was mum I couldn't believe that I'd these two gorgeous voluptuous women as my bed mates. Tuesday, I had my maths exam, I was sure that I'd get an A, I got a message from Sally telling me she'd checked my paper I'd get an A for sure. That night we went to the Richmond, a boutique hotel with an excellent restaurant mum and Jo both looked stunning and sexy in their outfits I could feel that my life was changing mum and Jo were playing a big part in this, our lovemaking was incredible they both would arrange quality times so I'd be alone for several hours with either mum or Jo.

My results came through I had A's in all my subjects and mum was over the moon. I was now working in the office I loved that on my first day I made love to both mum and Jo this became a daily occurrence as all three of us could have sex.

I met Sally one day in the supermarket she told me she was so busy as she was changing the curriculum for the next term that was taking a lot of her time. I felt a little guilty as I hadn't seen her since mum and I became an item but Sally had a smile on her face when she told me she was tutoring a student who wasn't as well-endowed as me but he couldn't get enough of her old pussy.

Over the holidays I'd gone for a week's holiday first with Jo later with mum both weeks were incredible but on the week with mum over dinner on our second night, "Barry, I've something very important that I'd like to ask you, I've been to my gynaecologist I've been checked out all is good I would love to come off the pill and have your baby how do you feel about this?"

I felt so happy when she said this; I was so in love with mum and Jo that I'd no interest in dating anyone else, but I still wanted a child I'd love mum to have my child; I told mum this she was so happy that night was amazing in every way as was the rest of our week as we were making love at every opportunity.

At the start of my second month at university I got a message from mum saying that she was pregnant, I was over the moon we all went out to the Richmond for dinner that night with mum not drinking any alcohol but Jo and I made up for her as mum's pregnancy progressed, we all worked as a team mum's sex drive was still huge and we were still making love at least twice a day Jo was so considerate with everything concerning mum.

At my Easter holidays mum had a bump her breasts were now two cup sizes larger she looked fantastic we all went away for the Easter weekend over dinner Jo said, "How would you guys feel if I got pregnant as I would like to have Barry's baby?"

That was it, we all eagerly awaited July when mum gave birth to a healthy son named Barry. In December, Jo blessed us with a beautiful girl, whom we named Jo. By the time I graduated, Jo had gifted me with another son, Guy. As the years passed, we wouldn't trade anything as we lived together in perfect harmony, filling each day with happiness and incredible sex.

The End.

Please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica.

12