All Comments on 'Mature's First Anal Massage Pt. 01'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it please write another part soon !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Await part 2

Good story. Hope part 2 is published soon. Thank you. F2f

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave it a 5!

Great story! I'm eagerly awaiting part 2!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Great!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotic Story

Lacey; loved your story. Felt I was right there watching you. Excited to read the next chapter. Wish there was more. Love to chat about it.

Steve SLake77@aol.com

ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
great job...

This is right up my alley... Will move on now to read the next stories.

Thanks!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
UMMMMMMM...sounds like fun!

Nice to see someone enjoying such sublime pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it but...

Things that bugged me (feel free to ignore!)

"Very few customers are young in age."

Better: Very few customers are young.

"Small in size with a large massage table in the center."

Better: Small, with a large massage table in the center. Note the comma as well.

"Up till now I always avoided men masseuses."

There are no men masseuses. Men who massage are masseurs. Women who massage are masseuses. In French, as in many other languages, unlike in English, nouns announce gender. Not really expecting the "average american" to have a clue about this, though.

"Coincidently(sp) my husband Walter is just the opposite - (and how is that a coincidence?) He 'only prefers' (misplaced modifier) women (redundant-all masseuses are women) masseuses. Says he just wouldn't feel comfortable with a man massaging him."

Better: My husband Walter is just the opposite. He prefers masseuses only. Says he just wouldn't feel comfortable with a man massaging him.

I'm the same way, and not just "prefer". Only masseuses for me.

"Diameter wise his cock was a good inch and half in girth."

This statement makes no sense. Diameter and girth, although related, are not the same. Girth means circumference. Diameter is less than a third of girth. According to this statement, the guy's penis was the diameter of a little finger.

Don't worry about any of this. I'll read the follow up anyway.

And, keep writing!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Now, that’s a relaxing massage to be sure. Excellent description of the event and characters in the story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. I’ve been reading them it the order that they were published to build on the experience and understanding of the persons involved. Thank You!

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
I luv a story featuring ass-whores

Great content and plot development. However I'd like to offer a suggestion to make the conversation amongst characters less formal. These guys crave ass fucking so why not speak to each other more wantonly. Hope that might help.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Client 8...and for the constructive critique. There's a lot of truth to your suggestion, although I try not too get too carried away with how raunchy people talk to each other. But I have and do where I feel it's appropriate, nor out of line for the moment.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

wavering between 4& 5-went with latter cause of the novelty ...sort of an ethical ' happy ending...'

discussed rationally and calmly beforehand, not sleazy...and what an offer...'would you like to try Rita's anal dildo...?'-?!?

she can critique with knowledge...must have quite a toybox at home!...AND she gets off, too...lucky hubby!

was wondering how she was going to pay/tip for her happy ending

and there's a Pt 2...oh boy!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect and thank you

Kicker73Kicker736 months ago

Wow Lacey. I was missing your writing, but going back to this rewrite was worth it. Your description of your hand job was exceptional. Definitely reading the other rewrites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
931 Followers
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES