Mature's First Anal Massage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knowing Walter, and what he thinks of Rita, it wouldn't have made him angry. He's mentioned more than once how attractive she is, and finds her to be sexy as hell. Plus some other things, which I'll leave unsaid. Based on what you just told me about Rita, I'm sure he'll jump at the chance for you two to provide some in-home 'massage services'. I'll be sure to talk to him about it, but make sure Rita is amicable to the idea too."

"She already is. I wouldn't suggest it if she wasn't. It's something we've talked about more than once. That being a foursome with another couple. Problem was finding the right couple. Then as if reading each other's minds we both thought of you and Walter. It was kind of fortunate that Paula had to leave today as suddenly as she did. Until today I wasn't sure how to approach you or Walter, to see if you'd be interested. I probably should have broached it with Walter first, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to discuss it with you since it conveniently presented itself."

"I'm glad you did. I know Walter will be too, and won't be offended you didn't talk to him first. In my mind it's pretty much a done deal so we can count on it. After I talk with Walter, one of us will get back to you with some proposed dates to see what works best for you and Rita."

"I need to ask you something, Lacey. Since you didn't seem to hesitate about it without having to talk to Walter first, is it something you two have done before?"

"Yes, but only once. Like you and Rita we fantasized about it often and when an opportunity recently presented itself we jumped at it, and didn't regret it. Quite the opposite, and have wanted to explore it further. Does it bother you knowing we have?"

"Not at all. At least one of us will have experience with things."

"I wouldn't say participating in a single foursome makes us experienced swingers. Far from it, but I can assure you from our one time you and Rita will enjoy it. That's if you keep an open mind about things."

While we were talking, I couldn't help but notice the bulge in Bill's pants. Finally while staring at his crotch..."You you seem to have a problem that needs attending to."

After he looked down at his crotch..."Sorry about that, but fucking you with the dildo was quite a turn-on for me. I almost ejaculated when you orgasmed."

"Shame you didn't, but since you didn't, why don't you let me take care of things for you. Be my way of thanking you for the terrific ass dildoing you gave me."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I would like nothing more than to fulfill one of my fantasies. So if you don't mind, let's go back to your room, after which I want you to get naked on your massage table."

We quickly returned to his massage room, after which Bill got on the table naked with his cock sticking straight up like a flag pole. And what a nice cock it was. So much so, I was tempted to suck it instead of the hand job I planned to give him.

His cock was a good six inches, maybe a tad longer. Circumcised with a cockhead that made my mouth water since there's nothing I like better than to suck a big cockhead. Diameter wise his cock was a good inch and half in diameter. His pubic hair was neatly shaved around the base of his cock and when I asked him about it I already had a good idea what the answer would be.

"Rita asked me to shave there since it bothers her nose when she deepthroats me. Plus she hates it when she gets hair in her mouth while sucking my cock."

"I figured as much. Walter shaves his too at the base for me, although big as his cock is, I have a hard time deep-throating him."

"If you don't mind me asking, how big?"

"A good eight inches."

"Rita will be thrilled when she finally gets to see it. No doubt she's going to want to take it in all her holes, including her mouth. And no doubt because of how talented she is, she'll be able to deepthroat his eight inches."

"That I've got to see. And after you share about Walter's long cock with her, it should give her something to look forward to. I'm already excited myself, and I know Walter will be too. Enough said for now as it's time for me to relieve Bill junior so you won't go home with a bad case of blue-balls."

I then grabbed a bottle of massage lotion and poured a liberal amount on his cock. After spreading it all over it, I grabbed it with both hands and slowly began masturbating him. First with long slow strokes with both hands wrapped around it. Then I grabbed the base of this cock firmly with one hand and stroked the exposed part with the other. Felt awesome stroking a cock as soaked in massage oil as it was, and it had my pussy all but gushing love juice.

It didn't take long before Bill was gripping the sides of the massage table tightly with both hands while making soft moaning noises as his head rocked back and forth. I picked up the tempo as I jacked him off, and the faster I went the more he moaned and groaned.

Just when I sensed he was about to cum I concentrated on the last three inches or so of his now very swollen dick with rapid strokes of my hand. No sooner than I did, Bill arched his back and after letting loose with a loud groan a long stream of cum shot straight up a good three feet in the air. After it landed on his stomach, another cum stream shot out, but only about a foot high before coming straight down on his cock and my hand.

The rest of his creamy cumload was in the form of about four big globs, which pulsated out his pee hole one after the other. All of which ran down onto my hands as I continued to milk his cock of every last drop.

Once Bill was completely drained, and his cock slowly began to shrink, I cleaned my hands and him with one of the towels he keeps in the alcove for his customers to wipe excess massage oil off them before getting dressed.

"Damn that was good. Thank you Lacey. I can't tell you how much better I feel. You really know how to stroke a cock. I can't imagine what else you can do with one."

"Thank YOU. I always wanted to know what it would be like being a masseuse and to stroke someone's cock like they do at 'adult' massage parlors. Now I know. It would be an entertaining way to make a living. And before I forget, that was quite the cumload, and you're quite the 'shooter'."

"They're not always as big. Nor do I always cum with that much force. Only when everything couldn't be better and this was one of those times."

"As for you imagining what else I can do with a cock, hopefully you'll find out soon enough." Which put a big smile on his face.

With that said, Bill got dressed and as we headed for the front door I told him I was looking forward to our foursome with him and Rita..."More likely on a Sunday...and soon."

Just as I left, I gave him a warm hug and kiss before saying with a big wink..."Until then, don't get any ideas about using Rita's, and now my anal dildo on any of your other customers."

12