Mature's First Anal Massage Pt. 03

Story Info
Oral ending of mature couple's first foursome together.
2.3k words
4.64
29.8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is an edited version of a previously published narrative. It's one of a number of stories I'm editing and reposting as time permits. And although the editing might not be perfect, it will be an improvement over the original. And since it's the last installment of a three part series, I highly recommend you read the other two first.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the pussy eating contest ended, Rita and I decided that since both Walter and Bill performed so well with eating our respective pussies that they were both winners. Meaning they would both get their cocks sucked by Rita and I versus only Walter who made Rita cum first.

One of the nicer things about participating in a foursome is the pleasure of being able to watch your wife or significant other suck another man's cock, or your husband getting his cocked sucked by another woman. As a result, and to increase everyone's viewing enjoyment, we decided Rita and I would suck Walter and Bill's cocks consecutively versus concurrently.

Plus it would allow Walter the opportunity to take photos of yours truly sucking off Bill, which would be the first time of me giving a blow job to someone else. Bill and Rita liked the idea so much they asked if I would photograph Rita doing likewise to Walter for their own viewing pleasure.

First up was Bill and I. I told Bill to sit on the edge of the massage table while leaning back on his elbows with his legs open wide so his cock would be extended up and outward. After he did, I grabbed a nearby stool and sat directly in front of him.

As soon as I was, I took Bill's semi-hard cock in my mouth. Just the cockhead at first, which I sucked and licked until his cock was fully erect. After which I wrapped my lips around it and slowly began to mouth fuck it.

As I've mentioned before, when I suck cock I let my mouth and head do all the work. Rarely do I use my hands, which with Bill, I firmly held onto his hips as I bobbed up and down on his cock while sucking furiously. So much so, I heard Walter say, it looked like my cheeks were going to implode.

Ever so slowly I took Bill's cock deeper and deeper in my mouth until I felt his cockhead begin to enter my throat. Surprisingly I didn't gag like I usually do with Walter's longer cock in spite of Bill's cock being almost entirely in my mouth.

Walter and Rita who were intently watching me kept saying, "Way to go Lacey." as I took Bill's cock deep in my mouth. Plus I could hear the unique sound of the mirror opening and closing on Walter's DSLR camera as he took photos of me in action. Almost sounded like he had it set on "continuous mode"; it was so constant. Obviously with it being the first time he ever photographed me sucking another man's cock he was intent on getting as many photos than he realistically needed.

Made me feel like a porn star with all the photos he took, and little did he know how much I was enjoying being the center of attention as I sucked someone's cock.

Finally I had to block Walter and Rita from my mind so I could concentrate on Bill's dick. When it was all said and done I wanted Bill to have the best blow job I could manage since it was the first time sucking him off. Hopefully a blow job he wouldn't soon forget.

After a while I found it almost a breeze to deep throat Bill's dick. Something I could never do with Walter's longer cock as much as I've tried.

Ever so steadily I took Bill's cock deep as I comfortably could on every downward plunge of my head. Although occasionally I would have to pause from deep throating it to catch my breath as I licked and sucked his cockhead. And all while paying particular attention to the sensitive area on the underside of his swollen glan with my tongue.

After about ten minutes or so I could feel Bill's cock begin to swell and throb ever so slightly. He then grabbed my head with both hands and announced he was going to cum. Upon hearing he was, I began bobbing up and down as fast as I could, all while sucking as hard as humanly possible.

Just when I sensed he was about to cum I took a deep breath through my nose and took his cock as deep in my mouth as I could. So deep, my nose was completely buried in his pubic hair. And just when it was, his first cum load shot straight into my throat.

It was followed by two more before I backed off so I could breathe, after which he unloaded another two in my mouth. Once he stopped ejaculating, I then proceeded to suck him dry before swallowing the rest of his cumload in one gulp.

I can't say I like the taste of semen, because I don't. I can't believe any women do. Up until fairly recently I thought it was just Walter's that tasted bad. But after letting David, and then Bill, cum in my mouth, it's the way semen tastes regardless of who it is. In spite of it, I've learned to tolerate it because of how turned on I get from the feel of a cock first swelling in my mouth and then throbbing as it unloads. Not forgetting how whoever's cock I'm sucking moans and groans and talks dirty to me as they unload in it. The feeling I get in my pussy, and from how wet it gets, more than makes up for the unpleasant taste.

When I finally released his shrinking dick I stood up and kissed Bill. As I did, he made it a point to insert his tongue in my mouth to get a taste of his cum. Something I love in a man, and which Walter never hesitates to do.

After we kissed, Walter and Rita started applauding before Walter said... "That was quite the blow job Lacey. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching you suck Bill's cock, and the way you deep throated it. Two thumbs up for sure, and I got some terrific photos of it."

Bill then piped in..."I agree, Lacey. That was one hell of a blow job. I always wondered how good of a cock sucker you'd be, and simply put...you are amazing."

Even Rita added a few words... "I should have sucked Walter's cock before you did Bill's. Now I've got my work cut out for me as you're a tough act to follow."

After which I thanked everyone while taking an exaggerated ballerina bow.

Now it was time for Walter and Rita to take center stage. After Walter handed me the camera, he got on the massage table and positioned himself like Bill did, while Rita sat on the same stool in front of him. Unlike Bill, Walter was already rip roaring hard with his cock bobbing up and down in anticipation of Rita's mouth being wrapped around it.

After Rita took a hold of his cock, and just before she took it in her mouth... "When it comes time for you to cum Walter, I want you to shoot your load on my face. Not in my mouth. It'll make for great pics when you do." Then without waiting for a response, she took Walter's cock straight into her mouth.

Rita had a different style when it came to performing fellatio than yours truly as she held onto the base of Walter's cock with one hand while taking the remaining four inches or so in her mouth. That way she could literally jack him off with it in her mouth in between sucking it. Something I've seen other women do in porn videos. Mainly amateurs where they use their hands as much as their mouths when performing fellatio.

Bill had mentioned the day he gave me the anal massage how good Rita was at deep throating so it was going to be interesting to see if she could take all of Walter's long dick in her mouth. I wouldn't blame her if she couldn't, or even attempt it, since I've never been able to do it myself successfully.

Supposedly our friend Cindy did during our only other foursome, but I never actually saw it as I was too preoccupied with getting my pussy nicely eaten by her husband David at the time.

After about five minutes or so of sucking Walter's cock while she held onto the base with one hand she finally released it before she slowly but surely took it deeper into her mouth. Once she had about six inches in her mouth she stopped to simply mouth fuck it for a while.

Even with just six inches, it had to be entering her throat, which is all I can normally take. Then when I was thinking it was as far as she was going to go down on it, she suddenly started going down deeper. But not very far before she started gagging profusely. Obviously the extra two inches of cock in her throat was simply too much and she had to back off.

After the one attempt to take all of his cock, she seemed to accept the fact she couldn't and wisely concentrated on sucking just the first six inches or so. And very nicely with a smooth bobbing motion of her head all while sucking noisily with loud slurping sounds.

As she did, I got some great pictures of her sucking Walter's cock. And while I was, I couldn't help but notice how erect and hard Bill's cock was with him on the opposite side of Rita from me. No doubt because of how "excited" he got from watching his beloved Rita sucking another man's cock for the first time, but stroking it the way he was didn't hurt either.

Rita seemed to be truly enjoying sucking Walter's cock. It obviously wasn't something she was doing just to please him. Or for Bill and my enjoyment as we watched. Come to find out later, Rita is a lot like me. After anal intercourse, there is nothing she enjoys more than sucking a nice stiff dick.

Rita continued to work her magic on Walter's cock and it wasn't much longer before he said he was going to cum. About thirty seconds later he started to groan and when he did, he withdrew his cock from Rita's mouth and while stroking it with one hand proceeded to shoot his hot load all over her lovely face.

One stream after another shot out and splattered on it. Big gobs on her forehead, cheeks, chin, and even on the tip of her nose. A good half dozen of his creamy white ejaculate, of which none thankfully went in her eyes.

As soon as Walter was done unloading on Rita's face, Bill suddenly moved in closer to add his own cumload on top of Walter's. He even shot one of his loads in her mouth as she obligingly opened it for him.

I never expected him to cum again so fast after I sucked his cock, but he did. Albeit a smaller load, but between the two of them, Rita got quite the facial and I some great photos of her cum soaked face.

It was amazing how aroused Bill got from watching Rita. Not that I should have been surprised as I did too and found myself rubbing my clit in between taking photos from watching another woman so nicely suck my husband's cock.

Once both Walter and Bill were done unloading their respective cumloads on Rita's face, she scooped up their cum with her fingers and licked them clean. All while making sure to get as much as she could off her face, and swallowing all that she did. Not sure if she did it for show, or was the exception to me thinking there wasn't any women who liked the taste of semen.

What Rita didn't get with her fingers I cleaned for her with a wet face cloth and towel I got. After I finished, she put her arms around my neck before kissing me, and passionately like she did when Bill was eating my pussy.

After some brief, but pretty hot and heavy kissing between us that involved a bit of tongue action, Rita whispered in my ear... "I can't tell you how much I'd like to make love to you, Lacey."

In spite of never having had sex with another woman, or even knowing if Rita ever has... "I can't tell you how much I'd like that."

Rita was the first woman who ever kissed me passionately as she did, and me in return. It stirred feelings in me that I never knew existed. I didn't know if it was just from the "heat" of the moment that caused her to "proposition" me, or if she was even serious. But if the opportunity ever did arise for us to make love to each other, I was definitely going to take advantage of it.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue:

The blow jobs by Rita and I pretty much brought an end to our first foursome together since Walter, and especially Bill, who cummed three times to Walter's two, were pretty much spent. Being mature in age does have its drawbacks, and more so for men.

After our foursome we all became fast friends. Surprisingly we didn't have another foursome until two months later. Although prior to it we spent some quality time together between dining out, movies, and Rita and I shopping together.

Our next foursome was a three-day affair over a long weekend since we wanted it to be extra special. Of which I'll be sure to share in the not too distant future.