All Comments on 'Maureen's Abduction Ch. 02'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Shizzle Dizzle!

This Series is the Shizzle Dizzle! I've not read a finer one! Keep it up Sethp!

RockyIndyRockyIndyover 6 years ago
Wow ..... all I can say is WOW!!

Insanely hot, this one DAMN near got me off just by reading it. I'm really liking the slow turn to acceptance of her fate by Maureen. John's kids only add to the story's development, such a great idea. Extremely well written, the pacing is great too, not a lot of wasted time and words. I'm a big fan of this one, big fan!! Headed to chapter 3 now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honestly, the bombed and shocked collar is a more thorough system than most. Main thing to think about are suicidal slaves who decide they don't mind dying and want to take as many enemies down with them as possible. So many ways to do it and as a slave, they would have all the time and focus in the world. Leave the gas on, start a fire and either trap the owners in a place where they would die of fire/suffocation, and/or grab a knife and just start sneaking up on people and cutting their throats. So many things that can be done by a slave with pretty much free reign of the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES