Mauritius Ch. 02 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Julie I love the idea of your husband alone in his room while I'm with his wife.

- Bastard!

- He must be imagining what you do to me, what I do to you... Do you think he's jerking off?

- Probably yes!

- It excites me. I still want you.

- MMMMHHH! Me too! Take me again

- On all four! Show me your pretty ass. You're gonna take it all this time!

I got into doggy style and he entered me by making small back and forth. He was getting deeper and deeper. I looked at him over my shoulder and he was handsome, His eyes fixed on my buttocks, all his muscles bandaged in the effort.

I also printed small movements with my pelvis and I started to cum. He reached gently the bottom of my vagina, creating a flash of pleasure in my whole body. He forced on my hips to sink his cock to the maximum. I was breathless. It was nondescript.

It was as if Marc wanted to mark his territory, to make my pussy take the shape of his perfect big cock.

- You feel me good there! It's nothing like Luc's little dick, right?

- OH MY GOD! OOOOHHHHH! YESIII!

- I'm going to fuck you hard, Julie! HERE!

Marc started pounding me. It was strong, it was good, it was fabulous! Marc swept me up, fucked me, smashed my pussy. He called me a bitch, told me that I was too good to fuck!

I was coming constantly and asked him to continue. From time to time, he would stop and draw me to him to kiss me, to fondle my breasts. I loved it when he pressed his chest against my back, getting our sweaty bodies as close as possible.

This man was a god of sex, powerful and enduring after his first cum.

He then leaned over as far as possible to spread my buttocks and bugger me with his fingers.

- I'm going to break your ass bitch!

- Yes all! Take it all! Fuck my ass!

He was puffing like an ox, his body was covered with sweat and it made the scene even harder.

He positioned his tip on my anus and entered me slowly. My ass was wet with my flood, we were so sweaty that I felt no pain. Just like an embarrassment when it sank far between my kidneys. He pulled my hair back, forcing me to stand up.

- That's it Julie. I'm finally in your ass! I've dreamed of it since I saw you by the pool.

- OHHH! Slowly! It's big!

- Yes, it's big! Your little ass is tight. I will go slowly at first. And then you will see the stars.

He made small movements, rather soft but his member rubbed all over me. At times he would stop and caress my body and then resume its movements. I felt the pleasure go up again. Every movement was driving me crazy. No more pain. Just a feeling that I learned to really love.

Suddenly, he tightened his grip on my hips and accelerated. My ass had taken the shape of his size and he was sodomizing me now with all his being. I started shouting again and again.

I felt his body tighten behind me and my anus was suddenly much more lubricated, relieving me a little anyway. We rolled on the side, his cock still planted at the bottom of my ass.

I was exhausted and so was he. I felt him withdraw and I fell asleep immediately. I woke up at 6:00 a.m. I would leave the hotel with my husband at 11:00 am. Marc was asleep. He was really well built. His cock rested against his hip, limp but impressive... Tempting.

My hands went over his body, which woke him up gently. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I stroked his thighs, his stomach and chest, his strong arms for a long time. I didn't touch his cock, but he straightened up slowly

Marc drew me to him and we kissed... Tenderly. We hugged, cuddled for a long time. Marc rolled me on my back and he came between my legs. He rubbed his tip gently against my clit, between my labia.

I thought back to what I said to my husband the day before. We were also going to make love, not just kiss. Marc entered me slowly, looking me in the eye and it was an incredible turn on. He caressed everything he could from my body and I did the same. His sex was soft but hard and big in me. I felt it so well! I was enjoying the penetration and softness of his body when a first orgasm crossed my body. Marc tried to be gentle and take me very deeply. His tip sometimes gently forced my matrix, creating discharges of well being in my body. I cum again, strong, very strong.

I then passed over him and the ballet of sensuality and pleasure resumed. When he was about to cum, he beckoned me and I calmed the game. In this position, he caressed my breasts divinely, sucking my nipples at times. I was on fire.

Marc then laid me on my stomach, pulling one of my legs up under me.

It penetrated me and I cum immediately. Marc continued while kissing me on the shoulder, on the neck, which increased my desire and my pleasure. Then Marc grabbed me by the hips and the piston movement did its job. His pubic bone clicked rhythmically against my right buttock and I felt he was doing everything to make it last. I looked him in the eye and said the first words of the day.

- Go ahead. Come in me! Enjoy it!

Marc accelerated and cum while I shouted my happiness.

We had been making love for over an hour and a half. Marc had introduced me to orgasms of an intensity that I did not know.

I went in the shower and after a last kiss, I left. I found Luc and jumped into his arms. After a languorous kiss, I told him about my night, down to the last detail.

Luke had a hard on. I lowered his pants and masturbated him. When I got to the tale of what we had done that morning, I saw his excitement go up again and I sucked it until he too came in my mouth.

Back in France, our life resumed normally. Two years later, mother of a 1 year old baby boy (from my husband, I want to say it), I was still filled with life with my husband and, if I still thought about it, I did not feel a new need, sexually speaking...

Until one evening, sitting in a nightgown on my sofa, a message reaches me on a famous old relationship website. Marc had found me. I accepted the message that said "Julie, I often think of you. I imagine your body and the desire that we feel for each other, the incredible eroticism of this improbable situation... And my cock his hard as iron... I can still see the perfect curve of your breasts moving to the rhythm of my movements, your magnificent ass meet my sometimes sweet, sometimes virile penetrations, your pussy so tightly enclosing my deeply anchored cock for your greatest happiness. I can still hear your orgasms ringing in my ears, your body shaken by the pleasure that only I am able to give you... And I cum... France separates us but what is France? When you want! Where you want! Your place or mine! With or without Luc! Do not hesitate "

The simple reading of this text made me wet like crazy. Luke was reading the message at the same time as me. He got hold of my pussy and smiled at me when he saw my condition.

I see that he is hard when he takes the computer and types "In my house! When you want! "

The dice are thrown... and the night with my husband is already full of promise!

12