Mauritius Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving couple on vacation.
4.2k words
4.27
22.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Julie. I am thirty years old, married for 5 years with Luc that I met on the evening of my 20 years.

Our professional lives are important to us. We spend a lot of time in our respective jobs but these are good jobs so we are financially comfortable and we take advantage of our free time to travel. A baby is planned soon.

I think that some would describe us as a nice couple well matched and open to others. Luke is cute, attentive, funny and intelligent. For my part, without boasting, I know men like me. I'm blonde, real blonde to be precise. I measure 1.65m for 53kg, my legs are slim and my buttocks are perfect according to my husband although like many women, I would prefer to have a little less hips. My pride is my breasts. My husband is crazy about it and I can see the look of all men on my necklines.

After a very busy professional period, my husband and I decided to take a break and have fun. We had a second honeymoon so to speak and we booked a hotel for 15 days in Mauritius... a small fortune.

The hotel was splendid and our individual bungalow had almost feet in the water, adorable Mauritian waiters and very caring, the sun. Everything was there.

We alternated beach hiking, sun tanning and boat trips. We were often making love.

My husband loves diving and he took full advantage of it in this tourist paradise that is Mauritius. I accompanied him 2 times but it is not my passion so I preferred to stay basking on the beach or at the swimming pool.

From the start of my stay, I noticed a man. He had a bungalow not far from ours and inevitably we met often. Strangely enough, he seemed alone when this is typically the type of hotel that couples come to.

It was by the pool that I paid more attention to the man we met every day. He was a very handsome man. Brown hair, very clear blue eyes, tanned, around 35 years old, quite tall and muscular but not body-builder either, impeccable abs and on top of that cute.

At first, I thought I had ideas but ultimately, I was sure of myself. I have seen him watch me very often. He was wearing sunglasses but I could tell he was pretending to read when I got up. And more and more often, he came to swim at the same time as me.

It made me pretty uncomfortable because I saw that he was hesitant to approach me. I talked to Luc about it the second evening but he thought it was funny. He immediately saw what man I was talking about and told me that he had already noticed his looks at me.

He told me that pretty as I am, it was normal for men to look at me. Especially when I'm alone by the pool. He even told me that he had always been proud to know that other men ogle me, that he even got some excitement at times.

- You know, I'm quite aware that this guy is pretty hot. What do you think of him? Be honest.

- I'm not going to deny it would be hypocritical. He's a handsome guy.

- And don't you find it rewarding to please him?

- Maybe a little but now, I really feel like he wants to approach me and it makes me uncomfortable.

- I know you are like all girls, you like to please. And please a guy like him, you shouldn't be embarrassed.

- And if he approaches me, won't you be jealous?

- And should I? Are you afraid of not resisting him?

- Of course not.

- So everything is fine. Tomorrow I have to leave in the early afternoon for a dive. You will tell me what happened. It's just going to spice up our vacation.

We made love and I was particularly demanding that evening.

The next day, I installed myself in the swimming pool and the guy arrived very soon after. I went swimming for a while and he was in the water too. I saw him looking at me and he didn't even pretend anymore. I was uncomfortable and at the same time excited. At one point, I sat in the small Jacuzzi area of the pool. It didn't take 2 minutes for him to come and sit next to me.

- Hello,

- Hello,

- I don't want to disturb you but I know we're almost neighbors and I see you every day. I just wanted to get to know you.

- It's true that we often meet!

- You really like the hotel swimming pool, you are often here.

- Yes, it's quiet, we have everything we need nearby and without the worry of the sand that we drag everywhere.

- Your husband doesn't like the pool?

- He like it! But he has a passion for diving then this island is paradise for him.

- I would like to believe it, but for my part, it is more attractive to be here than underwater. Underwater, I wouldn't have a chance to talk to you

-... By the way! You are alone here. It's pretty weird right?

- Ouch! You put your finger where it hurts! In fact, I had booked this trip for two but my girlfriend and I broke it 2 weeks ago and since everything was paid for, I decided to take advantage of it.

- Sorry for your break up, it must be much less pleasant alone.

- Oh don't pity me! This trip would have been the last chance for our couple. I think I've never been so relaxed! Well, it's true that I miss a female company at times, but I don't despair.

He said that phrase when he looked me straight in the eye which made me poke a shadow and he smiled. We kept talking for a bit and I saw his eyes drop regularly to my breasts. I was uncomfortable and at the same time I enjoyed it, especially when I could have sworn to see him trying to hide an erection.

I took my leave of him when I realized that my husband was going to come back anytime soon and I arrived just 2 minutes before him at the bungalow.

I immediately told him about my afternoon. Luke looked at me and listened eagerly to my words. In the middle of my story, Luke got up and stood in front of me, pulling down his shorts. His cock was hard as wood. I understood that he was very excited about it and so was I. I started to jerk him off gently, telling him that he kept looking at my breasts, my thighs. Luke told me that he loved me, that he got excited that someone else wanted me.

For the first time in a long time, I sucked him and he licked me. I came quickly under his tongue and I felt like it was going to explode too but I didn't really want him to do it in my mouth. He understood it and he penetrated me.

I don't know what took me, but at one point, I brought my mouth to his ear.

- My love, his name is Marc. I think he was hard for me in the pool when he was watching me. Maybe he's masturbating right now thinking of me.

It was too much for Luc. He let go of everything in a rail and I enjoyed myself too. Luke collapsed next to me and we laughed. Luc was right, it spiced up our vacation!

The next day, Luc stayed with me and we clearly saw Marc's disappointment, which amused us a lot.

The next day, Luc went back to sea and immediately, Marc came to see me to discuss and although he remained at a reasonable distance, I could see that he was full of desire.

We were 3 days away from the end of our stay and Luc asked me to be more seductive towards Marc. This time, Luc was not going to go by boat but he wanted to see while trying to stay away. It was cruel to Marc but it had become a real game for us.

Of course, Marc sat next to me very quickly and we went for a swim. As agreed with Luc, I made sure to highlight myself.

In addition to my poses a little more seductive, the situation made my nipples point and I made Marc crazy. It was in the Jacuzzi that he was most enterprising. He was right next to me and our thighs were touching. He told me that he found me splendid, that I exuded a crazy charm. I then felt the back of his hand caress my thigh. I no longer knew how to react.

- Your husband is totally crazy for leaving you alone here. I do not understand it.

- Marc, take your hand off!

- I'm not going to beat around the bush. It would be useless. We are here for only 3 more days. I like you and I want you.

- Marc! I am married!

- Is that the only thing holding you back? Does that mean you like me too then?

- I never said that.

- So why are you warming me up today?

-...

- You put your pretty buttocks right in front of my eyes and your breasts will soon crack your swimsuit.

- I... I didn't mean to.

- It's a lie. You wanted to tease me and I saw your looks on me. I can safely say that you find me to your liking... And I'm not talking about the looks you gave me below the waistline. I'm quite ready to show you more.

It is true that the swim shorts seemed more than a handful and that it had caught my eye from time to time. His hand had not stopped stroking my thigh, close to my crotch, then he took my hand under the water and put it directly on his cock while holding it there.

- Whatever, you are to my taste and you can feel it!

He was hard as a rock and seemed really big but I removed my hand as soon as he let go

- I... I have to go. It goes too far.

- Julie, it's whatever you want. But we could have had a good time together. I don't want to be pretentious so don't take wrong what I'm going to tell you. I think I could let you feel other pleasures than the ones you know in your relationship. I'm even sure.

I went to the bungalow and my husband joined me. He had seen that something had happened. I was very upset. My husband kissed me. I was confused but also excited.

- So? It's okay?

- Yes. But he was much more straight!

- Is that so.

- Yes, he told me that he wanted me, that he could see that I was trying to tease him.

- And he touched you huh?

-... Yes, the thigh.

- You liked?

- I... I don't know...

- Tell me! You don't have to be scared.

- Yes, it was exciting.

- I saw he was touching you. And you touched him too, right? I thought I saw that.

- I would never have done it alone but he took my hand to put it on his cock.

- Was it hard?

- Yes!

- This bastard really wanted my wife.

- Yes, he wanted me. He was very hard!

- How is his cock? Is it big?

-...

- Tell me!

- It seemed big yes!

To my great shame, I got really wet and Luc noticed it when he took a feel of my pussy.

- So darling, is it always our game that turns you on?... Or is it him?

-...

- You don't have to be ashamed sweetie. He's a handsome guy and I allowed you to turn him on. It's natural, you know..... Do you want him?

- You have no right to ask me that.

- Did you stroke him?

- No, I just had my hand on it through the jersey and I took it off very quickly. I swear I didn't stroke him.

- Maybe you should have... You wanted it right?

-... Yes... I believe... but I love you too much and I shouldn't have done it.

- I know you love me but I also know that you wanted to pet him. All this excites me very much my sweetie and I know you enough to say that I have rarely seen you like that... Are we going to eat? I'm getting hungry.

- And you don't make love to me? I really want you now.

- It will be even better after.

- Fuck you! I will remember it.

We went to one of the hotel restaurants, we ate quietly, as a couple, then we went for a drink at the beach bar.

We kissed, we caressed discreetly, furtively, fueling our desire. Marc also came for a drink at the bar. He was chatting with another couple. There was electricity in our eyes. Marc was wearing a white shirt that contrasted with his tanned skin. He was really beautiful. For my part, I wore a short dress and given the heat, I had nothing underneath except a thong. My cock was wet for a while and the presence of Marc did not help.

Luke had seen him and told me about him, telling me that there were at least two men who wanted me this evening, that I was superb, sensual and desirable. Marc left the bar and Luc left to go to the bathroom.

Shortly after, we headed for our bungalow. From time to time, we would stop to kiss and hug in a darker, more intimate place.

When we got to our bungalow, Luc leaned against the door to draw me to him and kiss me fiercely.

- So, it could be Marc right now. Can you imagine it?

-...

- He could hold you, kiss you.

I decided to enter his game.

- Yes, he could.

- Would you let him do it?

- Yes. You know what I think of him. He is handsome. It must be very nice to be in his arms.

- He would caress you because he really wants you.

-... Yes... Very like... And me too.

At that moment, I gave a little cry because another pair of hands grabbed me by the waist from behind. I turned my head and saw Marc. Luke smiled at me, he gently took my head in his hands and brought his mouth to my ear to whisper.

- Let yourself go. Forget everything. Tonight is your night, let's live something crazy... Both... plus one.

- But... Luc...

- Surrender. Don't think!

He kissed me then he turned my face to Marc who kissed me, penetrating my mouth with his warm and soft tongue to get mine. He was the first man other than my husband to kiss me in over 10 years. Already in another world, I heard the door of the room open and Marc carried me inside.

My husband hugged me, kissing my bare shoulders and my neck. In a few moments, Luc dropped my dress, revealing me to the eyes of Marc who fondled my breasts after having contemplated them for a moment.

- Marc: You are even more beautiful than in my dreams.

- Luc: Undress him Julie. You want it.

I undid the buttons on his shirt and he took it off. I was able to put my hands on his chest, his strong shoulders.

- Luc: The shorts too.

I removed the buttons and slid the shorts.

My husband grabbed my wrists and he "delivered" me to Marc. His warm, soft hands roamed my body and my husband let go of me to do the same. I think I will never forget the feeling of being caressed by 4 hands and 2 mouths.

At one point, Marc turned me to face Luc and I saw the excitement in his eyes. Marc grabbed me by the hips pressing his cock that I felt swollen despite his pants against my buttocks. I heaved a sigh of desire immediately stifled by a kiss from my husband.

The situation escaped me, made my heart beat at 100 an hour. I was mad with desire and full of shame at the same time.

My husband licked my breasts, chewed on my nipples and then took off my thong. Immediately, Marc's hand passed between my legs. I was sinking!

My husband and Marc took off their underwear at the same time and I grabbed their dicks. They were hard as stone. My husband's sex is about average (we have already measured it, 15 cm) and he knows how to give me a lot of pleasure but it had nothing to do with the cock of Marc.

My hand could not completely enclose the pole.

I looked at Luc as if to question him. Did he really want to go further?

- Luc: Wow! Marc, this is a hell of a thing! Huh Julie?

- Me : Yes, it's beautiful!

- Marc: And good. You'll love it.

- Luc: Go ahead Marc. Tonight, my wife is also your wife, if she wants of course... But I think it's not a problem!

- Marc: You are too beautiful Julie. I want you so much! Can I Luc?

Luc kissed me passionately and pulled away a bit while smiling. Marc laid me down on the bed and covered me with kisses. He licked me a bit but I was already totally wet. He lingered on my breasts and I gently wanked his cock. It was long, hard and fat; much longer and thicker than anything I have ever known.

- Marc: Luc, hold her hands! Offer me your wife!

Luc did so and held my hands over my head. I was offered by Luc to another man. The thought was a turn on for me.

Marc was between my legs. He took his cock with one hand and he stroked my clit with his glans. He was teasing me. I was breathing hard and I wanted to tell him to take me but I didn't want to hurt my husband. My pelvis moved to seek contact with his cock.

I looked my husband in the eye and it was this moment that Marc chose to enter me. He pushed and his cockhead entered my wet sex gradually.

- Luc: Damn! My sweet wife fucking another cock!

He made small movements in me. He sank slowly and then stopped. He hadn't entered everything but he caressed my breasts, thighs and hips. I couldn't hold back and moved my hips which made me groan a little.

- Marc: She really want it!

He then lay on top of me, blocking me with all his weight and thus excluding Luc. It started to come and go in my sex by slow and wide movements. I tried to hold back but the tension had been building up for too long and after less than a minute, I think, I started to express my pleasure.

I reached out and grabbed my husband's gender. I wanked it off and had the most exciting time of my life. An orgasm of rare intensity crossed my whole body and I watched my husband who enjoyed it right now. His jets of sperm spurted to my lips that I licked, thus tasting sperm for the first time in my life. Marc came out of my pussy masturbating and he ejaculated on my breasts and my belly. I came to my senses and looked at my smiling husband.

The penetration shouldn't have lasted more than 3 or 4 minutes but we were so excited that the three of us had enjoyed it very hard. I looked at myself, covered in semen, and we laughed. I had sperm everywhere. Luc and I went to take a shower and Marc took over.

When he came out, we had a drink from the mini bar. It was there that I learned that this evening, when he saw Marc leave, he told me he was going to the bathroom but he went to meet him to offer him to join us. He was only allowed to approach me if he heard from my mouth that I wanted him... What I had said in just a few seconds. I was naked on Luc's lap, who was sitting on a chair. Luc started to harden under my gentle caresses and I stood in front of him. His dick immediately found his way to my pussy.

Marc was sitting on the bed and I could see his cock stand up, get bigger and become so appetizing. I was riding on my beloved husband's hard cock and he was over the moon. That night, I became another.

I motioned for Marc to approach.

- Me: Marc, did you hear Luc? I have 2 husbands to honor myself tonight. Don't stay away.

- Luc: Naughty MMMH! I love you my darling. It's all too good.

Marc approached and I drew him near us. I continued to move slowly on Luc and I grabbed Marc's cock. I wanked it gently and licked the glans.

- Luc: Go on darling, suck it. Make it very hard and very big. Then he will put it in you.

- Marc: HHMMMM! Julie! I love it!

- Luc: You still want it, huh, his big cock?

- Me: MMMH YES!

- Marc: Don't worry Luc. Earlier, it was a taste. I'm going to make her scream for me.

Luc was feasting on my breasts and caressed me everywhere. Marc's glans was big and soft in my mouth. I loved sucking it.

At one point, Marc made me raise my head and French kissed me in front of Luc's eyes while my husband's dick was building up my orgasm.

- Marc: Do you want me in you Julie?

- Me: HAAAN! Yes!

- Luc: Make her come Marc!

I got up and Marc hugged me. The feeling of his muscular body against mine remains a very pleasant memory for me. Marc was "powerful". He was a male. A real!

He stuck behind my back, taking my breasts with both hands. His cock was sliding between my thighs and rubbing my clit. I was moaning impatiently.

- Marc: You see how she wants it Luc? Your wife is beautiful.

Luke was watching us and I couldn't believe seeing him jerk off gently without detecting an ounce of jealousy; just an excitement that he was struggling to contain.

- Me: OH LUC! you see how big he is for me?

- Luc: Yes. Enjoy this big cock my dear!

- Me: Do you really want to see it stretch me?

- Luc: Yes.

- Me: So I'm going to surrender myself to him.

- Marc: Go ahead Julie, show me your perfect butt.

- Me: Take me hard! Fuck me! I want to feel your big cock at the deepest!

I freed myself from his arms and knelt on the bed. I bent over to be on all fours and arched my back. I felt like a woman, a female... A bitch...

He approached, presented his knot at the entrance to my pussy and he pushed. I felt his penis pierce me, going where no other had ever gone. I pushed like a long complaint as it entered me.

12