Mausi

Story Info
Taboo marriage.
1.8k words
3.97
44.4k
37
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the people in this story are underage or below the age of 18.

Raj loved his mausi. Not as his aunt though. He really liked her and his lust was constantly growing. He was 21 and had a job in an IT company. So he planned to make love to her with her willing. The only problem was that she was married and had a child.

Neha his aunt was 31 years old. A MILF. But she was skinny and not thick enough for an average MILF. She was as white as milk. Her figure was like a model. With the right clothing she could've easily passed for a college girl. Raj in the beginning only had a lust for her and whenever he talked to her he knew that she tried to act like a friend than an aunt. He could only talk to her during family meetings and events.

One thing he knew about her was that she was unhappy with her husband. He was a government officer and he along with his family hated her for some unknown reason. Probably because she was too quite and shy.

Raj was at his maternal home and wanted to seize thus opportunity but he knew that work would be required for his dick to enter that piece of pink heaven. He got up and cleaned himself and went down to the kitchen. Neha was there cooking omelettes. 'Do you want some.' She asked.

'Yes, I'll have one.'

He poured his coffee and went and took a seat at the dining table. The kitchen was in full view. He saw her figure in the yellow kurti she wore. His dick started to rise as he imagined himself fucking her from behind in the kitchen while she was preparing breakfast for their children. He had this fantasy to marry her and have children. But then he rubbished it aside.

That day went by as usual. But the night would be different.

After dinner when everyone had left for their rooms he saw her crying. He went inside and her daughter was sound asleep beside her. He tried to console her and ask what happened but she didn't answer saying that 'You are too young to understand.' Raj using some kind words managed to ask her for a walk outside.

'It's 1 at night where will we walk.'

'We'll walk around the area. Come it will be comforting.'

Somehow she agreed to this absurd idea and went with him for a walk. She narrated to him that she had caught her husband cheating with various women in multiple places. He even cheated her on their previous anniversary and went out with another woman. She had seen him with a girl in the mall.

But this time it was different. 'He's been seeing this 19 year old college girl. They have been in a relationship for a year now and she is pregnant with his child. He hid this fact from everyone for 5 months. Yesterday he called me and explained the entire situation and said that now our marriage is difficult to continue and threatened me for a divorce. I would manage with that but he wants to keep our daughter. I can never separate from her. He called today and said that his family are supporting him. And that he will file for a divorce tomorrow.'

Raj listened to the entire story patiently. They had reached a nearby ice cream vendor. Raj bought two. 'Oh you know my favourite flavour.' Raj smiled. He truly loved her and it wasn't just lust that drove him towards her. If she wasn't a family member they would be dating by now.

'Nobody from the family knows this?' Asked Raj.

'Not yet. They'll know it tomorrow when he'll tell them.'

Raj could see that she was in the middle of a huge mess and he wanted to help her. He started providing solutions and she listened ardently to all he had to say. Then she changed the topic to his college life and girlfriends and sex. They were comfortable as they treated each other as friends. He flirted with her casually.

'Trust me if you were my wife I would never let you leave my bed. How can your husband refuse you. You look so beautiful. I would love to tap that ass.'

'Haha acha. But what can I do he seems to have bad taste I think.'

They both laughed and returned home. It was 2 am. When they were about to discharge for their rooms he held her hand and pulled her towards him. Her bust banged on his chest. He kissed her. A quick kiss on the lips and then they stared at each other's eyes for 2 seconds and then she willingly went for his lips. They kissed passionately as he let his tongue dive into her mouth. He let his hands slide down to her ass. It was thick just not too much. He squeezed it tightly. She was fondling with his hair while she was busy tongue wrestling him.

Raj then picked her up and started taking her to his room. He lay her on the bed and removed his clothes. She was slow and Raj couldn't wait that long. He tore her kurti apart. Neha was surprised, 'What the fuck is wrong with you. You didn't have to do that for a single night's sex. Thank God I'm not your wife otherwise I wouldn't even have clothes to wear.'

'I'm sorry I just really wanted to have you so bad.'

She laughed and removed her bra and underwear. Her pussy was shaved. There was only one lamp lit in the room and he was very horny. He pushed her down on the bed. He went on top of her and his dick was aching with pain to enter her. 'It is so big. When did you get so big. Just remember to be slow and gentle.'

Raj entered her whole and her head hit the back of the bed with a thud. She let out a groan, 'Raj stop you're too deep. I told you to go slow. Ahhhhrrgghh. Oh fuck.'

Raj slowed down a little when he saw her body arch. He could feel that he had reached the limit. His penis could not go any longer. Neha's face went red and she muffled her pain with a pillow. Red along with her white skin created a slightly dark pink shade. Neha with her hand stopped Raj from pumping faster. 'You'll tear me apart Raj you are way too big. Go slow. Please. Ahhhh.'

Raj was thinking, 'how fucking small was mausaji. But he soon realised that he rarely had sex with her. What an idiot. If I had her I would fuck her so bad that she would find difficulty in walking.'

15 minutes later Raj managed to fit his entire cock inside her. She was sweating heavily and had cum once. Raj continued to enjoy the moment as he dominated her in classic missionary style. His dick slapping in and then coming out to go back in again. 'You've reached the womb babe take it easy. My God you're big. Ahhhnn. Fuck me harder. Tear that pussy apart. Own thay pussy Raj. It's all yours. Teach you're mausi a lesson in sex. Show her you're her man and that you own her body. Ahhh. But slowly and gently babe. Don't be rough with me. Oonhhh.'

Neha soon reached her second climax. As she did her body contracted to allow Raj to go in more easily and she nearly fainted when she came. Shaking with every burst of her juice oozing out.

This was enough for Raj as he started to stroke faster and soon came inside her. Deep inside into her womb as his dick emptied itself right in front of it. They did not think of pregnancy as Raj had taken her to a different place with his 9inch monster. Thrust after thrust he came inside her. So much that some of it flowed out of her and into the sheets.

Raj kissed her. 'I'll make you mine soon. Neha I love you. Even more now.'

She didn't reply as she still hadn't come back to her normal state. Then Raj cuddled and spooned her close to him with his dick still inside her pussy. They slept together that night with Neha in her nephew's arms and with his dick buried in her with very high chances of getting her pregnant.

Raj woke up to pee early in the morning and when he returned she had woken up. He kissed her passionately on the lips. Neha then hopped on to him and he gently fucked her against the wall. This time using his mouth instead of a pillow to muffle her voice and after 20 minutes of intense fucking he came inside her again.

'I think I will surely end up pregnant now. So tell me what will you do now. How will we raise this child without getting caught. Everyone knows that I haven't been to my husband's house in over a month.'

'Let's runaway from here after your divorce gets sorted. I really love you and I can't see you with anyone else except me. I want to keep our child, that is, if you do end up pregnant. Just say yes and come with me to Delhi. I have a decent job and a place to live and I will keep you happy. Also I really want to suck the milk out of those jugs that will be filling up soon.'

She was happy to hear all of this and she climbed on top of her and he started to suck on her boobs which weren't too big, just the right size to be gripped by his hands and nipples erect enough to be molested by his mouth. 'Let's do this. I'll marry you and have your children. Just respect like your wife and don't treat me like a whore like my current husband does.'

Another shock came to them that day when Raj's mausaji filed a complaint to the court over Neha's child stating that she wouldn't be able to provide for it and Neha lost her child to his ex-husband. But there was a ray of light as she had in her belly a new life growing and she got ready to be her nephew's live in partner and they left their home in a the next few days to start a new life as Raj's soon to be wife and mother of his child.

Stay tuned guys the next part will be arriving in a few weeks where Raj will marry his mausi Neha and will impregnate her again after she gave birth to twins from her first impregnation.