Maverick - The Naked Swimmer Pt. 02

Story Info
Family sees Maverick swim nude.
4.6k words
4.03
11.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

Maverick, the Naked Swimmer: Part 2

by Maude1067

Maverick's family unexpectedly arrives to see him swim, being unaware that Maverick will be diving and swimming in the nude. Maverick is shocked and unhappy that his parents and sisters will see him naked. His parents and sisters also are shocked but they are not unhappy.

CFNM, OON, incest, embarrassment and humiliation, and heterosexual and homosexual activity

All characters are 18 or older

Main Characters (story takes place in an unnamed country in Europe

In January, 1956)

The Norton Family

Maverick, age 18, and senior at St Sebastian Catholic High School

Sally and Steven Norton, parents

Joan, age 22, sister

Joy, age 21, sister

Students on trip to Europe & close friends of Maverick

Amelia, Leah, Olivia, all 18 and seniors at St. Sebastian and on the swim team

and Concert Choir with Maverick

Xander: 18 and gay, and on swim team with Maverick

Teachers:

Liz Cohen, Swimming Coach (and science teacher)

Claire Kane, Choir Director (and English teacher)

Megan Austin, Piano/Accompanist (and foreign language teacher)

Eliza Seavey, Headmistress

Ingar Johannson, headmistress of the private prep school in Europe where the Swim

Team practice and compete. Ingar also was a retired swim coach.

********************************************************************************************************

That afternoon, Maverick was in seventh heaven. Whenever he saw his coach or the headmistress, they gave him a sly smile, or mouthed words like 'cutie' or 'sweet cum' or 'you are an adult and now we own you.'

And Xander knew something was up because of the peculiar way Maverick was behaving - like he was fogged out or in another world. When it came time to go for supper, Maverick told him to go ahead as he needed to pee and he would meet Xander downstairs in the lobby. No problem.

But when Xander left the room, he saw Mrs. Cohen heading towards their room.

"Hi, Xander," she said cheerily. "Where is Maverick?"

"In our room," he replied. "He was slouched on the chair and he was going to use the bathroom and meet us in the lobby."

"Well, you go ahead - I just need to speak to him about the swim meet tomorrow, " she said.

"Okay," Xander replied. He didn't think too much about this as it wasn't any of his business, so he went on.

Liz knocked on the door and Maverick opened the door, surprised to see her. "Oh, hi," Coach. What's up?"

"I need to talk to you about the swim meet - something has come up."

"Sure - I just need to use the 'facilities' - be right out."

Liz just smiled and got a great idea. "Maverick, sweetie," she said, "do you remember when we said 'now that you are an adult, we own you'?

He stopped in his tracks. "Yes, I wondered about that? What does it mean?"

"It means that I am coming into the bathroom with you?"

"Whatever for?" he asked.

"It is just a game for us teachers," she replied. "There will be times, like this, when we might ask or demand some dumb little thing. Let me show you," she continued as she pushed him into the bathroom.

Poor Maverick was very surprised. What was going on?

"Now, honey," Liz said, "do you need to pee?"

"That was the idea," he said. "You do know I am toilet trained, coach?"

Liz laughed and kissed him on his cheek. "Well, I am going to insist that you let me assist you. So put your hands to your side and let me do my thing." He complied with her request and saw her unbuckle his belt, unzip his fly and pull down his pants and boxers. He could see no point in resisting. Nor did he really want to.

Liz took a few seconds to admire Maverick's penis and testicles and then she got behind him and said "Now shuffle in front of the toilet."

He looked at her and noticed her big smile. "Okay, I guess."

When he was positioned, he thought, 'okay, she wants to watch me pee.' The thought kind of excited him.

As he grabbed his penis to begin to urinate, her hand came up and stopped him.

"No, no, sweet thing," she whispered. "Let me help you."

She then grabbed his penis and said "Time to pee." Maverick began peeing right away as he needed to finish before he got a hard-on. "Oh, my word," Liz said softly, "I can feel your urine flow through your penis. Nice flow by the way."

'Oh my god,' he thought, 'this is absolutely weird.' What was really weird, he decided, was that he enjoyed it so much. 'She must love me very much if she wants to help me pee.'

When he finished, she shook his penis and then cleaned his penis crown with a wipe. He began to bend over to pull up his boxers when she stopped him. "Wait till I get behind you," she said. Once she did, Liz told him to bend over and pull up his boxers.

He knew that when he did so that she would have a perfect view of his anus. He suddenly realized that he wanted her to see his anus. It would not be for the first time as both Mrs. Cohen and Mrs. Seavey saw his butt up close and personal when they helped him with PT. He didn't know why they seemed to love his asshole - he didn't understand the appeal - but he wasn't complaining.

As the two left to go to the lobby, Maverick finally got an idea of what 'we own you now' might mean. The trip to Europe had ten days left and Maverick thought those days would be very interesting and wonderful.

But Liz did have something to talk about with Maverick when they had left the room. "Maverick, the reason I came up to see you is that Ingar called and said that he school had a policy that she forgot to tell us about."

"I hope it is that the girls have to get naked." he said hopefully.

"No such luck, sweetie, but it is a nice thought," Liz said. "No, they insist that each male swimmer at the meet (and there will be five males participating in the meet) have a male companion who helps the swimmer. You know, have a towel ready, make sure the swimmer is hydrated during the meet, and so on. We want you to ask Xander to do this. After all, like you he is over eighteen and you are best friends."

"You do know that Xander is gay, don't you?"

"Of course, we do," she said. "That is the whole point. Think of how much fun it will be for him to be around you and the other boys, all naked. I think the idea is that having five naked boys at the meet is great, having ten naked boys is even better. Tell me, has Xander ever seen you naked?"

"Yeah, neither of us are shy about using the toilet when the other is showering."

"Could you tell me about his sexual parts?"

"I would think that is something men don't share with women, so I won't. I will say, however, that you won't be disappointed by what you see."

Xander, of course, said 'yes' when Maverick told him about the situation. He was unaware (he had not been at the swim practice) that Maverick had to swim in the nude. The thought he would see his best friend naked during was exciting to him. The thought that he would see eight other boys naked at the same time made him worry about getting an erection.

The swim meet was somewhat of a formal occasion. After the fans were situated,, the girls were presented to them first. The ladies walked out in a line, and stood in front of the section that contained their family and friends. In their tight fitting one piece speedos, the thirty or so girls were a beautiful sight to see. While the audience members could not see them naked, the swim suits outlined their bosoms and pubic mounds so clearly that little was left to the imagination. There were fathers and brothers in the stands who must have sprung some hard-ons when they saw their daughters and sisters dressed so 'revealing.'

The boys, meanwhile, were waiting in the locker room. Each girl was individually introduced to the fans, and then her parents, if they were present, came down and gave their child a hug. So the boys had some time to get ready.

"Now, I am nervous," Xander said, thinking about taking his towel off in front of all the people after they had marched out.

"Oh, come on," Maverick said to his friend. "You are a great looking man. And who knows, you might make a friend or two here - you can't be the only gay person in this group."

"How would I know?" he asked.

"Look for the guy who stares at your cock or stares at mine or whatever. If you look, the signs will be there and if you recognize someone as gay, I will help get you introduced after the meet," Maverick said.

"You know, Mav, you are the greatest 'best friend' a man can have," Xander said with a smile.

Maverick also was as nervous as his buddy because he knew that a lot of people would be staring at him, In particular, all the other girls on their field trip would get to see him naked. And two of his favorite people, his choir director and the accompanist, Mrs, Claire Kane and Mrs Meg Austin, to whom he was very close, also would see him naked. He was very nervous about that.

And all morning, when the girls learned they would see their friend naked, they teased him about it. 'How long is your little cock?' or 'will you hurt your little balls when diving?' and so on. Mrs Kane and Mrs Austin didn't say anything but before they all left the hotel for the swim meet, both ladies gave him a great smile and a quick kiss on his cheek and a long and hard hug. Mrs Kane whispered "I can't wait to see you swim - all naked and stuff." Maverick's blushing was quite profused.

But if he felt awkward and embarrassed now, those feelings would increase 100% in a few minutes. He was totally unaware that his family had flown in from the USA to see him swim in a European event. The family wanted it to be a surprise and boy, it would be that. The previous day, Eliza met Maverick's family at the airport and had placed them in a different hotel.

"Oh, it's great to see you all," Eliza said. "I was so happy to hear from you yesterday that you were coming.

"Well, it is special to be swimming and diving in a major European high school event," Sally, Mav's mom, said. "Won't he be surprised when he sees us in the stands."

"You do not know the half of it." Eliza said with a laugh. Eliza knew the family well but she did not know that Maverick's father, Steven, was gay. He hid his sexuality, but Maverick knew his father's secret. One night when his mom Sally had a bit too much to drink, she inadvertently mentioned it to him and then swore to secrecy, a promise Maverick kept.

Maverick had noticed the strains in his parents' marriage and now he knew why. He figured his dad was more 'bi' than gay because he did have three children. Sally did assure him that she and his dad would remain married, at least till all the children had left home. Maverick assumed that intimate relations between his two parents had ended but beyond that, he did not particularly care. There wasn't anything he could do about the rocky marriage, and he loved his parents without judgement. He loved his father and always would, regardless of his sexual preference.

Maverick got along very well with his two siblings - this was a close family and there were no real conflicts or jealousies among the three children. Joan, age 21, was a star athlete in college and Joy, age 20, was majoring in business in college. Maverick was very liberal with his hugs and kisses that he bestowed on his older.sisters.

Eliza knew how close the family was (Mav's older sisters had attended St. Sebastian's) and Sally and Steven were major contributors to the school. Besides money, both parents helped on committees and various clubs the school offered students. Eliza was very glad that Maverick did not know that his beloved family would be at the swim meet because if he did, he probably would not show up.

So Eliza took the family to their hotel and once they had settled in their rooms, she asked them all to come into the parents' suite. She had something she needed to say.

"I have not told anyone about your presence here because I know you want to surprise Maverick at the swim meet."

"Well," Steve said, "These swim matches are special for us because in a few months, my son will be leaving us to attend college."

"I know," Eliza said. "Your son is now an adult and he is about to begin his life. I think it is very special and you two and Maverick's older sisters are here for him. However, what you need to know is that in this country and in particular, the private school where the meets will take place, all male swimmers are required to swim in the nude."

There was a pause while this information sank in. Then Joan said "You mean that my little bro will be naked?"

"Very naked, indeed," Eliza said.

"Oh, my," mom said, "Dad and I are really going to enjoy this swim meet."

"I also understand that you all know Xander, correct?" asked Eliza.

"Oh, yes," Mom said, "he and Mav have been friends forever and he is practically a member of the family."

"Well, he will be naked, also," Eliza continued. "All the swimmers have someone who helps them with things like getting water, having towels available, and so on. If the helper is a male between the ages of eighteen and thirty, then he also has to be nude."

So there was Maverick's family, in the first row, all excited about seeing their son and brother. And the ten boys soon appeared, wearing towels, and directed to stand in front of their families and friends and be introduced to the crowd. Since Xander's family was not there, he stayed with Maverick as they all marched out.

When Maverick looked up nonchalantly, his eyes widened when he realized that his mom and dad, and his two older sisters, were all sitting there smiling and clapping.

"Oh, shit," Xander said, "your family is here - in Europe. Your mom is going to see me naked,"

"I get it but I don't know what to do about it," Maverick said as his face got red.

"We could run for it," Xander said.

"You know we can't," Maverick said, "We will simply have to face it."

As the first four boys were announced, Maverick's family looked at them. Actually, his sisters looked at the other boys' sex organs. Then the announcer got to Maverick and Xander. Both were introduced and they stepped forward and both dropped their towels. Now Maverick, for the first time in his life, was utterly and completely naked in front of his family. And Xander was naked in front of a family he had been a part of many times.

"Oh, my gosh," Sally said to her husband, "our boy must be at least three inches long. And look at his balls? He is beautiful."

"I wonder how big he is when he gets excited," Steve said.

"In the next few weeks, let's work at finding out," she said with a laugh.

When Maverick looked at his mom, he noticed that she was staring at his penis and balls, and he got even redder. He looked at his oldest sister and she was staring at his sex. When she looked at him, she smiled and gave a thumbs up. Joy never looked up but just stared at their brother's beautiful sex organ. Neither sister ever thought they would see their brother when he was naked. They had always been curious just how his penis and testicles looked. Now, just like that, there their brother stood with his sex organ just hanging for all to see and admire.

Once all the boys had been introduced, the announcer said "Now, all mothers please go to your son and give him a big hug." Sally couldn't wait and she walked right up to Maverick, drew him into her, and gave him a big kiss and a great hug,"

"Oh, Maverick," she whispered to him, "you are fuckin' beautiful." She quickly rubbed his ass. Then she turned to Xander and said "Come here, cutie," she said. She gave him a great hug and whispered "I think that you have a perfect cock." Xander was so embarrassed when he heard what she had to say that he almost did not notice that she ran a finger right down his ass crack. He almost fainted. "By the way," she continued, "I know you are gay and I love you for it. My husband will want to see more of you because he also is gay." Xander was shocked at that news, which was indeed good news for him..

During the meet, Maverick's family couldn't take their eyes off him - he looked so cool and beautiful when utterly naked. They also kept Xander in the view given how pretty he was. It was interesting seeing the relay since Mav was finished once he completed the first lap. And his parents thought it was definitely cool how he just stood around with the others as the replay continued. There he was, naked as can be, surrounded by the girls who were not naked.

But the diving competition was extra special. When Maverick's turn came, he climbed up the stairs and stood on the board.

"My gosh," Joan said, "he is beautiful when he just stands there."

"I love seeing his cock and balls just hang there - so cute," said Joy. "When we get home," she said to her mother, "you should require that he remain nude all the time.". Mother loved that idea.

Steve just sat back and enjoyed watching his son and Xander naked, not to mention the eight or so other boys participating.

Sally's heart went into overdrive just seeing her handsome son up on the board.

It was a stunning view. And when he dived, he always was twisting his body this way and that and he was so graceful and elegant when he did that.

On top of that, Maverick won the diving competition and he got to stand on the platform while the medal was placed around his neck. He groaned when he heard the announcement that the families of the winners had to pose with him for formal pictures. So there Maverick was, stark naked, standing with his family. He was in the center, with his sisters standing on either side of him and his parents standing behind him. Xander, as part of the 'team', was also included and he stood in the back next to Steve. While the pictures were being taken, Xander could feel Mr. Norton's finger massaging his butt crack. It was a monumental struggle for him not to get a hard-on. This time he succeeded but, as we shall see, he did not always succeed.

After the meet, Maverick spent time with his family at their hotel where they had dinner. Mav was a bit quiet because his family had just seen him swimming and diving while naked and he was profoundly embarrassed. Sensing this, his sisters did not tease him about it and finally Mav relaxed.

The next day was a concert in another town and in another old, magnificent church. Maverick was relaxed, in part because he could keep his clothes on. The concert went extremely well and the sold out audience enjoyed hearing these teenagers.

The following day was the second swim meet but Xander wasn't sure he wanted to be the assistant. His concern was not the nudism, but that he was afraid, given the nine other boys who would be there and all very naked, that he would get an erection. So Maverick was going to ask his father (who, because he was over thirty years of age, was not required to be naked) to help out when his mom told him (she didn't ask) that she had volunteered to help. Eliza had called the head of the athletics at the school and found out that as a mother, Sally was allowed to be her son's assistant.

Poor Maverick did not know what to think. He really couldn't say 'no', but he did feel nervous about having mom as his aid. . After all, getting ready to swim and doing stretch exercises meant that his body would be in all sorts of positions and he was sure that he didn't want his mom to see everything he had.

Well, in the end, mother did see everything he had, which was, of course, her intention when she volunteered. Most of the exercises mirrored what he did for PT every morning when Xander helped him. Xander loved to help if for no other reason that he did get to see his best friend's body in all sorts of revealing positions. There was nothing Maverick could do about the circumstances, so he and his mom, with him already naked, went into the small room assigned to him so that he could stretch in private with his helper.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12