Maverick - The Naked Swimmer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," Maverick said quietly, "I can get one of the other boys to help me so you don't have to do this."

"But I want to, sweetie," she said with a warm smile, "it is part of the job. I promise not to look or stare, and you shouldn't be embarrassed by what your mommy might see." And she saw a lot. For instance, when she stretched his legs, she could see her son's entire undercarriage. She loved the way his balls moved around as a leg was moved one way or the other. She was really tickled pink when she saw his perineum, that smooth area between his scrotum and his butt crack. And when his butt cheeks opened up, she could not help but admire his cute and clean anal orifice.

Maverick knew she was looking, and he knew that his body would not have any secrets from his mother. Well, he thought, better mommy than a stranger. And during the meet, when he wasn't actually performing, she followed him around with water or a towel or whatever, and she focused on her son's genitals and ass. She liked what she saw and she made sure that he knew what she was doing. She loved how embarrassed he was - all afternoon, he was embarrassed.

Poor Maverick, knowing mom was looking at him with love, worked hard to stop his penis from growing. So hard, he lost focus and did not have a good swim meet. Afterwards, he corralled Xander and insisted he be the assistant for the next and last swim meet.

All the swimming made Maverick very sore and, being a legal adult, he decided on his own to arrange to have a massage. Dad heard about it and insisted that he could give his son a massage. Better someone you know, he told his son, than a stranger. And because he wanted to get closer to Xander, Maverick's dad invited him to help with the massage.

Maverick wasn't sure that having two gay people massage him was what he wanted. But he loved his dad and Xander, and he knew that they loved him. And he knew that they really wanted to give him the massage. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea that his dad and best friend wanted to massage him. So, that night, dad came over to the hotel, collected Xander, rented a massage table, and went to Maverick's hotel room.

"Now son," dad said. "We are going to give you such a massage that your muscles will feel like new. Now get undressed and on the table."

"Okay, I think, but I will keep my boxers on."

"Don't be silly," his father said, "both Xander and I have seen you naked quite a bit the last few days." Mav's shoulders, arms, and legs needed the most attention and, laying on his stomach, his shoulders and legs got all the attention for the first thirty minutes. But then things changed.

"Son," dad said, "if you don't mind, Xander and I are going to work on your butt since your ass muscles need help just like your legs and shoulders."

"Ah, dad," Maverick said, "you don't need to do that - my ass is okay."

"No, your ass isn't okay," said Xander. "It looks very tense." With that, Xander and dad, smiling at each other, took one ass cheek each, and did a hard rub of Marverick's butt. Maverick had to admit that it felt good and he didn't even mind when he felt his butt cheeks being pulled apart. He knew that Xander and dad wanted to see, up close, his butt crack. He thought one or the other might try to touch his anus and he didn't want them to do that. Fortunately, Xander and dad thought that would be a step too far, or at least for the first massage.

"Okay, son," time to turn over.

"I am all set, dad," Maverick said.

"No, to really have an effective massage, you need to be rubbed on your front, also," dad said.

So Mav reluctantly turned over and dad took a close look at his son's soft penis and his flowing balls. God, what a sight, dad thought. Then Xander worked on his friend's chest and shoulders and dad on his son's legs. Slowly, dad's hands got closer and closer to Mav's midsection. And Mav discovered that he liked what his father was doing. Suddenly, his dad's fingers touched his perineum and Maverick jerked a little.

"Do you want us to stop?" Steve asked his son.

"If you want to," Mav said with a horse whisper. "I feel okay now and you guys must be tired."

"Not really," dad said. "Xander, are you getting tired?"

"No - I can go another fifteen or thirty minutes or even forever."

"So can I," dad said. He rested his hands on his son's thighs, close to the promised land, and said "Alright if I go a little higher?"

And Xander, whose hands were resting just above Maverick's pubic hair, asked "All right if I go a little lower?"

Maverick, who liked the feel of their hands on his body, meekly whispered 'ok'.

He gasped a little when he felt his dad's hands on his ball sack and Xander's hands on his soft, silky pubic hairs. Before long, dad was gently massaging his son's balls and Xander was stroking his best friend's now fully erect penis.

"After about 45 seconds, Xander suddenly said "You guys better stop - I think I am going to cum."

"Cum away, son," dad said, "Let's us see it fly." And fly it did. Maverick managed five semi-violent ejaculations and a large amount of cum soon rested on Mav's chest.

"Whoa," said dad, "that was impressive." Indeed it was and Maverick, covered with sweat and feeling exhausted, couldn't believe that he just had a massive orgasm in front of his best friend and his father. Needless to say, it was a night none of the three every forgot.

{End of Part 2 of 3}

12