Maverick - The Naked Swimmer Pt. 03

Story Info
Maverick's Trip Gets Even Better.
5k words
4.38
8.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
175 Followers

Maverick fulfills his dreams with his mom and teacher and Xander learns about being gay with Maverick's father.

CFNM, OON, incest, embarrassment and humiliation, heterosexual and homosexual activity

All characters are 18 or over

Main Characters (story takes place in an unnamed country in Europe

In January, 1956)

The Norton Family

Maverick, age 18, and senior at St Sebastian Catholic High School

Sally and Steven Norton, parents

Joan, age 22, sister

Joy, age 21, sister

Students on trip to Europe & close friends of Maverick

Amelia, Leah, Olivia, all 18 and seniors at St. Sebastian; on the swim team

and Concert Choir with Maverick

Xander: 18 and gay, sings with Maverick in the Concert Choir

Teachers:

Liz Cohen, Swimming Coach (and science teacher)

Claire Kane, Choir Director (and English teacher)

Megan Austin, Piano/Accompanist (and foreign language teacher)

Eliza Seavey, Headmistress

Ingar Johannson, headmistress of the private prep school in Europe where the Swim

Team practice and compete; Ingar also is a retired swim coach.

Previous: Maverick's family and the students and teachers on the trip prepare to return to the United States. But Maverick and Coach Cohen will return home a day after everyone else leaves.

**************************************************************************************************

The tour continued along with concerts and the final swim meet. Maverick's mom and dad, Sally and Steven, and his two older sisters, Joan and Joy, got to attend the final swim meet where they could just enjoy watching their son and brother swim and dive in the nude.

But Sally was experiencing a crisis. Her goal, now that her son was eighteen, almost nineteen, was to see her son naked.And that happened when, on the spur of the moment, she and her husband decided to bring the family to Europe so they could join Maverick on his tour as a singer and swimmer. Thanks to the rules of the school where the swim meets took place, and the liberality of the laws of the country, she realized that she was going to see her handsome son, now age eighteen, in the nude.

But once she had achieved this goal, she then became depressed, because having seen her son's impressive sex organ, now she wanted more and soon, he would attending college and not living at home. And this new desire was driving her mad - her sexual being was in disarray - as time was running out. She had no outlet, especially since her husband was gay and they no longer had sexual relations.

To put it bluntly, she wanted more. She didn't want incest with her son (i.e. intercourse) and she didn't want him to see her naked. She wanted him naked and he allowing her to touch him all over.

This yearning, this craving, had become so pervasive and so strong that she had trouble controlling herself. She missed no opportunity to kiss and hug her son, reveling in his smell and in his smooth and silky skin. She wanted to dominate his body. Her lust overwhelmed her to the point it was changing her personality and her very being. And besides, the expression on his cute face when he is embarrassed remains a priceless thing to see.

Maverick noticed his mom's behavior change although he didn't know what caused it. He did love her increased kisses and hugging, and he loved it when she squeezed his ass, but it was becoming a bit odd since she did these things when other people were around. He could only hope no one else noticed and no one did - Sally had always been this close to her son and her two daughters.

Then one day, when there were no concerts or swim meets, the group, including Maverick's family, went on a day-long tour of the countryside surrounding the city.

As was the case with the previous tour, Maverick begged out. Whereas before, when Eliza and Liz stayed back with him, this time Sally volunteered to remain with her son.

Once everyone left for the tour, Maverick decided to question mom about her odd behavior the last couple of days. She came over to his hotel and settled in with her son in his hotel room.

"Mom," Maverick began, "is everything okay with you - you seem to be a little off."

"I can't really talk about it." Sally said.

"Is it something I did?" he asked. "I'm sorry about the nudity at the swim meet, but I didn't know you were coming. And I had to swim because...you know...the rules."

"Oh, sweetie," mom said, getting up and sitting next to her son on the couch, "when you are naked, you are so fuckin' cute."

"Well, I was very embarrassed. I didn't want mom and sisters seeing me privates."

"We are family and while I know you were embarrassed, we have more right to see you nude than anyone else. We are family and I am your mommy."

"In truth," Maverick said, taking mom's hand, "while I was embarrassed, I did kind of liked it that you could see me naked. I know how much you love me, and my sisters, and I love you right back. You are right - I should not be bothered by it."

"I need your help if I am going to get better," Sally said.

"Anything."

"I want to - I need...you know....to touch and kiss you all over, every inch of you."

Maverick just sat in silence, taking in what his mom just said. She was now weeping and he was worried about her. He loved her so much that he didn't want to hurt her. "So, you mean that you want me to get naked?"

"Oh, yes," she replied. "I won't be getting naked - this is just for the young man who is my son. You do nothing but just lay there and let me do my thing. Could you do that for your mommy?"

Maverick said nothing but he leaned over and gave his mommy a big hug. Then he just got up and stood in front of her. She got up and lifted his shirt up and then she kissed his nipples and stared at them, taking in the contours of his nips. She then rubbed and kissed his armpits and tugged on the few hairs that were there. Then she kissed his chest and moved down toward the promised land.

Maverick was getting very nervous. The thought that she was going to touch and kiss his most intimate areas, and would see each hidden contour or crevice on his body, scared him. How would she respond if she didn't like what she saw?

Then his mom kissed his stomach and loosen his belt and lowered his zipper. She pulled doen his pants and just smelled his sex through his boxers.. Then, she hesitated.

"Mav," she asked quietly, "are you scared?"

"Gosh, yes," he said quietly, "but I just want you to be happy. I love you and will do anything to make you happy."

"Then tell me what you want me to do to you. What will make you feel good?"

Maverick now knew what he had to do: he wanted what his mommy wanted. "Mommy," he said in a quiet and soft voice, "strip me naked."

"Yes, my son," she said. "I want to see you naked. I want to see your penis and your testicles." Down came Maverick's boxers and there he stood, completely naked in front of his mom.

His mommy then proceeded to conduct an intensive and thorough investigation of her son's most private and intimate areas of his body. She manipulated his cock and his balls, stretching each part this way and that. She even attempted to look down at the inside of his urethra canal. She licked her son's now hard cock, committing to memory each winkle and pulsating vein on his penis and every crevice on his scrotum.

Next, she asked her son to turn around and reach for his toes. The poor lad was very nervous now for he knew his mom was going to investigate his ass crack and his asshole. He thought, 'Who wants to see someone's asshole?' Then he remembered that his teachers seemed to like what they saw when he exposed his butt hole while they were helping him with his PT. His friends on the relay team enjoyed their view of his bottom. And his daddy and best friend were very interested in his anus when they gave him a rubdown. Who was he to judge? He leaned over and revealed to his mommy his most hidden part of his body.

Mom looked at his anus and touched and rubbed it. Mav was physically reacting to her gentle touch. His butt hole was so sensitive that his legs weakened and turned to jelly.

"Oh, Mav," she said, "everything I am looking at is cute. Now, my son, steady yourself." She buried her face inside her son's ass crack and began licking and kissing and sucking his tender and fragile asshole.

Maverick nearly fainted when he felt his mommy's tongue go inside his rectal canal, a place no one had ever loved with kisses and lips. He realized that his mommy was completely engulfing his sex and his ass. The sensations he was feeling from mommy's tongue and mouth weakened his legs and he almost collapsed. When she withdrew her tongue from her son's rectum, she saw his massive erection and his pulsating balls. Her son needed relief - fast.

She got her son to the bed and laid him on his back. She studied his penis, now rock hard and pointing to the ceiling. "Mom, I'm sorry, but we better stop."

"Stop? Whatever for?" she asked.

"Mommy, I am going to cum,"

"I want it all," she said.

She sucked on his penis again and soon Maverick's body stiffened and then jerked and mom could feel his cum roar though his magnificent penis as he ejaculated his semen into her mouth. She swished his essence around in her mouth and then she swallowed it all. When he had no more cum to offer her, he took great breaths to recover. Sally then lay down beside him. Maverick was shocked and embarrassed from the experience. He couldn't believe what his mom did to him and how absolutely wonderful it was. The physical sensations he felt when she caressed his butt and swallowed his cock so overwhelmed him that he was simply exhausted. Once his body had recovered from this out-of-the-world experience, and he was now breathing normally, he felt his mom's arms pull him toward her. Sally wrapped him around her arms and drew his naked body into her bosom.

They lay there for a long time without saying anything. Then Maverick said, "Mom, that was overwhelming."

She smiled and hugged him tightly and rested her hand on her son's balls and now deflated cock. She began to massage his manly package. Soon he fell asleep and she got up and pulled the covers over him. But just before she did that, she leaned over and kissed his penis and each testicle, and then she slobbered all over every inch of his sex organ.. He wasn't awake to enjoy her ministrations so she sucked on each ball for her own enjoyment. She had devoured her son's naked body and her son loved her so much that he overcame his own embarrassment so that she could achieve her desires. Their love for each other was now cemented forever.

****************

Meanwhile, Maverick's dad, Steve, was yearning for Xander, his son's best friend. Six months ago, Xander became a legal adult, and Steve wanted to get to know him better. Seeing him at the swim meet assisting his son Maverick, both beautifully in the nude, he knew that he had to have Xander. And Sally let Steve know that she had told Xander that Steve was gay.

So one day, Steve came to the students' hotel and visited Xander in his hotel room.

"Hi," Xander said when he opened the door. "Maverick isn't here - he is at swim practice."

"I know, Xander," Steve said, "that is why I am here. I just wanted to visit with you.

After all, your family isn't here cheering you on so I thought that I would. And by the way, since you are over eighteen, you can call me 'Steve.'" Then the two just talked about living the gay lifestyle and Steve was pleased to hear how protective Maverick had been of Xander so that he suffered no negativity at school.

"How often have you had a gay experience with another gay person?" Steve asked.

"Actually, never," the young man said. "My mom keeps me on a tight leash and there are not any real opportunities within my social circle or at school. I thought one of the other swimmers was gay but if he was, he didn't take any of my hints."

"Good - your first time should be with someone you know and who cares for you," Steve said.

"The only person I know like that is Maverick and he isn't gay," Xander said. "Besides, I have no idea what two gay people are supposed to do."

"Look, Xander," Steve said, "I am going to take a chance. I care for you deeply and I would love to show you how gay people do it."

"You would do that?" the young man asked.

"I would love to do that. I don't have a gay son and I would like to be your older mentor."

"I don't know what to say," Xander replied.

"If you would rather not, then say 'thank you for the offer but I would be uncomfortable doing this'. And I will simply leave the room. If you would like me to be your first lover and be a mentor to you, just get up, stand in front of me, and say 'Steve, please strip me naked'."

Xander got up, thought for a bit, then stood in front of Steve, the father of his best friend, and said "Steve, please strip me naked."

Steve lost no time and soon Xander stood before him completely nude. "Put your hands on top of your head." Xander complied and now he was at the mercy of Steve.

"Oh, my," Steve whispered to the lad, "you are so beautiful. Tell me if I can touch you.."

"You can," Xander said.

"No, no - say it out so that there is no miscommunication between us."

"Steve, you may touch and hold my balls." So Steve reached for Xander's testicles and soon he was holding and massaging his balls. Xander just stood there, hands on his head and completely exposed, and groaned quietly."

"Now," Steve continued, "what do you want me to do about your penis?"

"Steve," Xander said, "please suck my cock."

Soon, Steve had shed his clothes and the two naked men landed on the bed. They kissed each other all over and soon Steve was as hard and Xander was. Soon, Steve put the lad on his back and lifted his legs up and over.

"Now, Xander, I am going to make you experience a feeling that you have never experienced before." With that, Steve applied some lotion to the young man's pulsating asshole and then stuck his middle finger as deep inside Xander as he could. As he finger fucked Xander, Steve enjoyed watching his body jump all about.

"What would you like me to do next?" he asked, licking his lips.

Xander caught the idea. "Steve, fuck me with your tongue."

By the time both men got too tired to continue, Xander had been fucked by Steve's finger, tongue, and then penis. Then Xander returned the favor and fucked Steve every which way. Finally, Steve took the young man's balls and massaged them in his mouth. When Xander was ready to explode, Steve drank every drop of the young man's cum.

That night, young Xander was educated by an expert gay mentor. That night, Xander found out what real love meant, and learned that only a man can love and pleasure another man to the extent that Steve basically swallowed up young Xander.

*********

The final event on this trip for Maverick was a surprise. On the day before the group was to return to the States, Liz got a call from Ingar Johannson, the headmistress from the school with the swimming pool. Ingar was one of the leading diving coaches in Europe, but had retired from aquatic coaching when she became a school administrator. But she still did private coaching and remained a well respected and a much sought after private coach for students who wanted to become elite when they entered university. Coach Ingar, as everyone called her, was having a special practice session for elite divers who had reached the age of 18. She had seen Maverick dive and wondered if he would like to join this elite group for a special practice session the next day. Maverick really wanted to do this and went to his parents to ask if one of them could stay an extra day.

Unfortunately, both Sally and Steven had commitments the day after they returned from Europe. But Sally said she would work something out. She talked to Liz.

"Liz," Sally said, "you are Mav's coach and you should stay. You yourself would benefit from seeing Coach Ingar run an intense practice."

"I could," Liz said. "Eliza told the students and teachers on this trip that they didn't have to go to school the day after a long plane ride."

"Great," Liz said, "Steve and I will pay for the extra night at the hotel and any expenses you two have. But I do have one thing I want to suggest. I know that you and Maverick have become even closer than you were before. He did tell me that since you had seen him naked, he felt very comfortable when he is with you. I think he said that he had no secrets from you and he could relax with you. And, of course, he loves you and he knows you are very fond of him."

"Oh, he is such a sweetie and let me tell you, Sally," Liz replied, "your son is absolutely beautiful when he is naked. His sex organ is just the right size for his body."

"Sally laughed. "I absolutely agree with you. But I do have one concern. My son is almost nineteen years old, and he still is a virgin. All I will say is that I think it would be wonderful for him if he lost his virginity with someone whom he loves and who has the experience to ensure that his first time is just perfect.'

Liz looked at Sally and both smiled and laughed. "Don't worry, Sally," Liz said, "I will take care of your cute son."

The next day, after the rest of the group left for the airport, Liz and Maverick left for the pool. "You do know, Maverick," Liz said, "that you will be naked."

"As always, I guess."

"And I will be your assistant."

"That is okay with me," Maverick said.

"I do promise that I will look and stare carefully at your cock and balls," she said with a laugh. Poor Maverick just groaned.

But it turned out that Liz wasn't the only one who found it hard to take her eyes off Maverick's nakedness. Coach Ingar at first stayed close to Maverick so that she could study his delicious sex organ and his succulent ass. Liz could see how embarrassed Maverick was having someone new focusing on his privates. But this diving tutorial included three other boys and five girls so Ingar had to spread her attention to other people besides Maverick.

Liz, who was in the stands watching, couldn't help but notice that whenever Ingar was close to Maverick, her demeanor changed from when she was near one of the other boys. Clearly, to Liz anyhow,Coach Ingar was gentler and more loving to Maverick than she was with the other divers. She smiled - Maverick seemed to have that same effect on others as he did with her.

Now, Maverick's cock and balls were damn pretty, but his cock and balls were perfect to her because Maverick was a student whom she really, really loved. She loved him and therefore she loved anything that was Maverick. Her favorite student was kind, ambitious, intelligent, emotionally mature, and fun to be around. She loved Maverick very much and she lusted after his sex organ.

As did Coach Ingar. After the tutorial ended, she came over to Liz. "Liz, I hope you found the practice interesting," Ingar said.

"Ingar, I really did. I learned a lot. I know I will never be a coach at your level, but I can be a better coach than I am now."

"I don't know," Ingar said laughing, "I noticed that your swimmers and Maverick won three medals this week. You must be doing something right. You bring only four swimmers and one diver and you won more medals than any other school."

"Thank you," Liz replied. "That means a lot to me,"

"I didn't really get to give Maverick much direction today as the others needed more. He clearly was the best diver out there. His concentration level is quite high. He can focus on what he is doing in a way the others could not. It is still early in the afternoon -any chance I can tutor him for an extra thirty minutes or so. He will be the only one with me so he will get my undivided attention."

"No, that would be great. Do you want me to stay or should I get some coffee and come back in thirty minutes?" Liz asked.

Maude1067
Maude1067
175 Followers
12