Maverick - The Naked Swimmer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Normally, I would say get some coffee, but I think you understand me and I do like and trust you," Ingar said. "So, please stay if you wish." Liz definitely wished to stay and watch.

"Thank you, Ingar," she said. "I really appreciate your offer. But I can see that Maverick has got a towel around him and is heading to the locker room.

Ingar laughed and went after the young man. Liz could see them talking and then Maverick looked up at her as if asking permission to stay the extra time. Liz nodded her head and watched Mav and Coach Ingar head to the ladders going up to the diving boards.

"Now Maverick, dear," Ingar said, "there are a couple of pointers on getting ready to dive that I want to show you, so I am coming up after you. But most of the time I will be at ground level watching the dive and then you and I will discuss that particular dive before you go up to do another dive. OK?"

So Maverick headed to the ladders going up to the diving board when she stopped him. "Mav, sweetie, you don't need the towel." She grabbed the towel and left Mav naked standing in front of her. She looked down and studied Maverick's cock and balls long enough that Maverick became very embarrassed.

'Gosh,' he thought, 'she is studying my cock and balls.' Again, the feelings of embarrassment took over.

Ingar suddenly realized how this must look, so she looked at the young man and said "I'm sorry, Maverick," she said. "I shouldn't have stared at you like that. In my defense, you do have a wonderful penis and two very cute testicles."

"Thank you, I guess," he said quietly. He never knew how to properly respond to praise given to his privates. Mav pointed to the ladder and said "After you."

"Oh, no," Ingar said. "You first."

"Gosh, I don't want you to have to look at my butt while we climb up."

"Oh, sweetie," she said with a smile. "I very much want to look at your ass."

Maverick paused and thought about it. But what could he do? She was a great coach and a nice person. If she wants to watch my butt, so be it..

And it was a wonderful sight for Ingar. She loved watching his butt cheeks bounce this way and that and every once in a while she would catch a glimpse of his anus. Liz was watching this from a distance and laughed knowing that Maverick was intensely embarrassed that Ingar was seeing his butt hole, up close and personal.

God, Liz thought, it is fun to embarrass Maverick. And so easy to do.

When the two got to the top, Ingar had Maverick practice the various stances he took at the end of the board before diving off. Liz could see Ingar adjusting his feet and legs and usually her face was right in front of either his ass or genitals. Liz was surprised that she didn't give a quick kiss on his ass, but Ingar probably guessed if she did that, Maverick might get an erection, and that would not be good for diving.

Soon Ingar returned to the floor and Maverick did his first dive. Whatever kind of dive he did, Ingar would place herself so that she could see his cock and balls flop all around when he was midair.

When Mav came out of the water, Ingar was right there with two towels, one for him to dry his face and one for Ingar to dry elsewhere, especially his back and his bouncing ass cheeks. She asked him to spread his legs and bend over slightly so she could dry his crack and his anus.

"Ah, you don't really need to dry there," he said, looking her in the eye.

"I know, Maverick," Ingar said. "I am drying you there because I want to. Afterall, we don't want your butt hole to develop a rash simply because I did not dry your cute little hole."

Then she suddenly grabbed between her thumb and forefinger Maverick's left testicle. "If you are wondering why I am holding your testicle, I found out with a male that he listens to my instructions better when I am holding his balls than when I am not holding his balls" This process repeated itself after all the practice dives, although sometimes she grabbed his right ball, sometimes both balls, and sometimes she just pulled on his penis. It did not matter what she grabbed, Maverick always listened very carefully. He didn't want to find out what would happen to his balls if she thought he was not paying attention.

At the end of the practice, Coach Ingar made sure that she had a private goodbye with Maverick during which she cupped his balls and pulled his cock.

"Oh, that felt nice," Ingar said. "I could hold your balls forever. Good luck with your diving - you are damn good at that." Maverick thanked her for the lesson and thanked her for all she had done to make the swim tour fun.

Maverick quickly wrapped the towel around his genitals and ass and hurried off to the locker room. Ingar joined Liz and the two laughed at how cute Maverick was when he was embarrassed or when someone was holding his balls. "One has to be careful with the young man - it seems his balls are very sensitive." Liz just laughed and laughed at Ingar's parting comment.

After dinner, Liz walked back to Maverick's room and invited herself in. They sat and talked about the day when Liz gathered her courage up and said, "Maverick, this is our last time together by ourselves. Soon you will be off to college and I will still be teaching at St. Sebastian's. Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure, of course."

I want you to stand in front of me and strip naked."

There was a long pause. "You saw me naked all afternoon."

"Yes, but that was with other people around. I want you naked just for me, so I can stare at you and look you over closely. I want all the detail of your sex and your ass etched on my brain."

Again, Maverick felt embarrassed. That was odd because Liz once gave him a massage when he was naked and that was up close and personal. But he couldn't say 'no' to her, and so he got up and soon he was standing right in front of her while he was utterly naked. He turned a little red as he watched her eyes focus on his most intimate areas.

She drew him to her and, still sitting in front of him, took his balls in her hands and rolled each testicle around her fingers and palm. Then she took his flaccid penis and inserted it in her mouth. Maverick made no attempt to stop her. But she soon felt Maverick's penis begin to harden and so she released him. She took his penis in hand and led him to the bed.

"Lay down, sweetie," she said. "Would you like me to strip? Do you want to see me naked?"

"Oh, yes," Maverick replied. He had been hoping that this would happen."I want to see you naked."

Soon the two of them were laying on the bed. While he was finger fucking her, she was giving him a long blow job. Soon his penis was inside her vagina and he was humping her while she ran her finger up and down his butt crack. Maverick finally lost his virginity and now had completed his journey to being a full and mature adult.

As the years continued on, Maverick always remembered fondly his first fuck. It was with a woman older enough to be his mother, but it was a most precious fuck because it was with a woman whom he loved and who loved him. There was no guilt and no regrets. It was just perfect.

Maverick and Mrs. Cohen, swim coach extraordinaire, saw each other often over the years. And each time he saw her, he hugged her and whispered a thank you for all she did to make him a man. Liz remained part of Maverick's life - forever cemented.

{End of Part 3 of 3 parts}

12