Mavis and the Featherlight Ch. 02

Story Info
Mavis sets herself a goal she quickly regrets.
8.6k words
4.9
16.6k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter comes with an illustration by Plasma Dragon. All art was used with permission and assistance from the artist.

Down the stairs it came with her, to her workshop.

"Your fault, Rose," She said softly. "You can hide your family from me. That's fine. You can hide your body. You can hide... All sorts of things. But, locks, Rose? My favourite things in the whole world? Really?" She shook her head, chuckling to herself. "Do you know me? Do we know each other? My sweat, heavenly mother bird... You should know that won't, ah, fly." She seated herself on a stool, smirking. "And yes, I knew you'd be mad..." She said, softly, slipping the tensioning tool into the belt's lock and taking the standard pick from the table. "But I'm tired of you hiding what you are from me. What you enjoy. What you do. You should know I'll accept you. It's disrespectful to me, isn't it? So... do you know what I've done?" She leaned forward, pulling in the magnifying glass excitedly. "I've hidden all your keys. And I've picked all the locks... On your little chastity belts..." Her voice fell to a soft purr, smiling smugly at her own fantasy as her heart beat faster and faster. "Do you want to try to pick this one? You'll have to, if you want to punish me like you did when I, h-ha, messed with your book. Oh, and it's so, so strong! I don't know if we'll ever be able to get it off... Please, won't you help me, Rose? Will you unlock..." Her glossy lips savoured the word -- "Me?"

She panted a little, the lewd scenarios she could set up with these chastity belts - with this one, which fit her so well - circling her mind. Seeming, by the second, ever so much more real, more exciting. Slowly, she shook herself, absent mindedly chewing on her short, black hair. The fantasy was annihilating her focus, preventing her from getting any clicks out of the lock. The belt slipped under her hands, then, and she sighed, getting up and moving her stool over to a vice, in which she secured the belt as she slipped her picks into it again.

And then, she continued to pick. And pick. And pick.

And pick.

What was wrong? She couldn't seem to get it to click at all. And the inside, of this lock, felt... So, so strange. The pins -- that must have been the pins, not the lock floor - were soft, spongy. They moved freely under her pick, but they never clicked. Were they even pins? It felt like one springy blanket of soft metal.

It made no sense. Had she tripped something? She started over, releasing and then re applying the tension, but still, nothing was binding. And still, the lock felt strange, perhaps alien, to her practiced tinkerer's fingers. How frustrating.

She took the red key, wondering if the belt would still open. Indeed, it did. And relocked, too. She looked down at it, trying to figure out how the strange bitting was in any way different to, say... She pulled out her house key, comparing them. The difference was somewhat subtle, but Mavis couldn't see anything that couldn't be put down to minor manufacturing mistakes, or, perhaps, the opposite? No. This was too strange to be intentional, surely.

Magic. That was the last option available that Mavis could think of. Immediately, she reached for the goggles hung on the wall, slipping them over her eyes and looking closely at the red key. Bingo. It was enchanted. But... Not with any sensible enchantment. With a strange mixture of what looked like teleportation magic, and form magic... Not a hint of the magnetic, or communicative magic, that would be required to coordinate with another enchanted part. Nothing that would activate when near the lock. Not a spell she could discern at all. Probably not even relevant to opening the lock, but for finding the key in a pinch?! Damn!

How was this key able to open the belt? She decided to quickly cheat, looking carefully over the red key and moving over to her cutter, entering what her trained eyes thought the bitting code might be. A few moments later, she confirmed by a side by side comparison that she had a copy! A copy, that... did not, turn the belt's lock.

Hmm.

Mana-lock-interop was supposedly one of Mavis's main fields. What was she missing here? She turned slowly back to the belt, slowly considering something.

Here she was, already making progress. Already finding things out. This belt, and its lock... They'd surely been made either by Rose, with all those clever little ideas Mavis had taught her, or... Her eyes moved to the prominent symbol, wondering. The Church of Virgo. The organisation to which the angel chose to dedicate her life.

What did she know about the church? About the angels in general? Only that they were fiercely religious and loyal to their goddess, whom some of them even got to meet -- and the things they prized most highly. Loyalty. Fidelity. Chastity.

Chastity. Mavis's eyebrows slowly raised, her eyes returning to the cross on the front of the belt. On the front of all of the belts. The serial numbers, indicating some form of central manufacturing authority. The surely mass produced components she'd seen on the Maiden's Guard...

Rose's book. Means. The angel kept it with her at all times, reading it at the table. It was adorned with that same cross -- and the same, silvery padlocks. Those were just illustrations, carved on the metal cover of the book alongside the cross. But the lock that kept the book shut on the rare occasions she found it set aside, albeit never far from its owner, remained very real. She couldn't help but wonder, then, remembering the ornate, official looking boxes the belts had been in. And those prestigious looking Enochian engravings. What... Exactly, did chastity belts mean to the church? What did the church feel they were for? What on earth were they... To Rose?

Mavis shook her head, wondering how she'd even bring this up. She still couldn't make progress on the lock. She thought she got a click after a few minutes, but still, the belt was giving her nothing. And she couldn't seem to find anything new...

It was... demotivating. And the sun had gone down, now. It was dark outside.

Maybe she'd get some coffee? At eight o clock at night? Ah, Mavis. Don't be so silly. She thought. What would motivate her more? Perhaps... This belt, could be her weekend project. Her plans tonight, and tomorrow... What had they been? Mess with clockwork? And... Maybe, play with herself, a little. To the thought of, Rose, and, um... Chastity belts...

A better question; Why did she find this thing so, so hot? She shuddered, looking over the chastity belt again as a rather dangerous idea occurred to her.

If she was wearing the belt, and didn't have any way to reach the key, she'd definitely be motivated to figure out how to remove it. Especially with how she was feeling now... Her breathing fast and low, her face flushed as her fingers probed and played with her moist little passage. Her thumb cresting her button almost thoughtfully as she sighed softly, her face reddening from remembering how impossible her sex had been to reach with the belt locked in place.

This had been how she'd sometimes worked before meeting Rose, half naked in her private workshop like some kind of animal. Pleasuring herself to erotic thoughts in the dead of night, her mind far away as she played with her locks. Before now, those two areas of her brain - The sexual, and the mechanical - had never touched. They had operated independently. But now, she wanted to touch herself, to the thought of... Chastity belts... She was struggling. Could they operate at the same time? That was doubtful. And she really... Really, wanted to put it back on. To challenge herself, truly. To overcome, what had just now overcome her. What was the point of picking open a chastity belt nobody was wearing? Where was the fun... In no reward?

Who was she? Mavis Beckwater. The Mavis Beckwater. Would Mavis Beckwater be defeated by a silly little chastity belt? Her breathing sped up, her determination spurring her out of her seat as her body moved on its own. What she might later call madness overtook her as, releasing the vice, she brought the chastity belt again down to her hips; red key in hand, she locked it tight, as fast as she could. Her pussy throbbed needfully, reacting instantly to being so cruelly and quickly locked away from stimulation that rapidly felt more and more needed. Slowly, she held up the key, her hand shaking as she moved around the desk to Rose's area. She stopped in front of the angel's special safe.

She was certain that, somehow, she could defeat this belt. She was probably very, very close. On top of the safe was a tiny slit, where Rose could quickly drop her documents, her letters from the church, and sometimes other things. They'd fall into that safe -- a safe with a featureless door, which Mavis had not been able to figure out how to open. And in there, they'd be quite unreachable.

Gently, Mavis took the ring of keys, slowly removing each, and, still shaking, pushing them through the slit. Her heart lept as she heard the chink of each hitting the floor of the safe, her arrogant smile widening even as she was filled with trepidation, until, finally, she came to the red key.

It was here that, finally, the rational part of her mind came forward. As it assaulted her with desperate attempts to make her see reason, she held the final key above the slot; the shaking of her hands becoming increasingly violent. Her body shuddered, her breathing becoming faster as she felt the weight of the chastity belt on her hips, lifting one finger away, then another. Until finally, the red key was pinched between only two, and her heart was beating so, so very hard and fast. And so, inevitably...

Clink.

The key was gone.

Immediately, her eyes opened, the elf staring at her empty hand... And then slowly looking down, again, at the firmly locked chastity belt. They moved to her sides, pushing and tugging at the waistband gently -- confirming that the belt was properly locked in place, and would not come off. She gasped, almost laughing as the reality of what she'd just done set in. She'd locked herself in chastity! In a heavy, indestructible looking chastity belt that she didn't understand the mechanisms for, and didn't have the key for! And if she couldn't pick it open... Only her beloved Rose could let her out. Of course, she suddenly realised, the haze in her lustful mind slightly clearing -- the angel would know what she'd done, even if she got out. She'd find those keys in her safe. Mavis wouldn't be getting them out. That meant she was already in trouble.

"So why not have a bit of fun?" She supposed, smiling down at the belt, and noticing the gears turning again. Was it wound by her movement? She tilted her body around, watching them turn faster, the belt ticking quicker and louder as she tilted it this way and that. More and more of them were starting to pick up, as if the belt were building up some kind of charge. There was nothing she could do about whatever it was going to do with that charge, but... That was fine. It likely wasn't anything interesting. And even if it was going to vibrate a little every now and then, surely using almost all of its charge in a few seconds, or, or something... She couldn't imagine it would be able to do much with the tiny amounts of kinetic power that could be generated by her movements. She wondered for a moment if she should have turned it to the final setting, paralysing the mechanism, but quickly resolved that allowing it to run would make the escape she was going to perform, no matter what, more authentic. More viable for any real person trapped in the chastity belt. Even if it was going to, to mess with her, which didn't seem likely -- for she watched it for several minutes as she sat in the stool, and it didn't really do anything more except tick and spin its gears -- it would only add credence to her coming achievement. Right now, with nothing happening, she wasn't scared of this tiny clockwork machine at all. Just what was it going to do? Tick and click her to death?

She would soon change her mind, of course.

She smiled, taking a seat on her stool, then leaning back to get a good look at the round little lock that now covered her navel. Gingerly -- her wrists quickly making themselves used to the new angle -- in went the tensioning tool, and shortly after, the pick.

Mavis blushed, catching sight in the window of what she was doing -- of herself poised, unclothed from the waist down aside from the chastity belt, attacking it with the lockpicking tools. Like some kind of naughty pervert?! She immediately jumped up, swiping the curtains shut and, shortly after, opening them just a little to peek out into the darkened garden. Nobody was out there. But the image she'd seen -- and that anyone out there would have seen -- stuck in her mind. A pretty little elf, attacking her well fitted chastity belt with lockpicks. She blushed, her breathing quickening as she continued, sitting herself not on the stool, but on the work table, and pulling her knees up to the sides as she pushed and pried at the pins.

She bit her lip then, imagining, as she quietly fought the lock, a rather vivid fantasy -- of Rose having locked her up, having denied her pleasure for... Perhaps, hours, or perhaps, even, several days... Ahh, she was getting a little wet, now. She could feel it, too -- the little droplets of moisture nestled against her flesh, peeking out of her sensitive little folds. They tickled her when she angled her waist, grunting in frustration as the belt still refused to give her picks anything -- not a click, not a clack, not even a pop -- and gasping a little as she felt the moisture roll off her, and down between her thighs. Immediately, and instinctively, she went to scratch the resulting itch, her other hand still keeping the lock tensioned. But the hand she sent quickly knocked against the belt's domed metal -- kept well back from wiping or comforting her nethers in any way. Her fingers pried and pushed, her hand shaking from exertion as her nails pressed at the edges of the tight front shield. She could barely get her fingernails under it. Frustrated still by the itch, she shifted around, shaking at her body to try to get the drop to move away and when that didn't work, dropping the tensioning tool to beat at the front of the belt -- which, to her surprise, absorbed the entire impact.

That... Wasn't possible. Metal wasn't supposed to be able to do that. She reached behind her, pulling a hammer off the shelf and gingerly tapping, then banging at her crotch. But her wariness not to visibly dent or damage the chastity belt was quickly replaced by uncomprehending shock. She slammed the hammer into it, hard enough for the bang to be heard throughout the entire house. She hit it again, then, and again, the metal now ringing and clanging. But, still... Her sex, even though it currently felt particularly sensitive, sensed nothing. She huffed, her face reddening even more as she haughtily got to her feet, lowering her legs to the ground. Her eyes still not seeing a dent, she set the hammer down, checking with her fingers.

This must be steel, though? It was steel. It was an incredibly high grade steel, but... It was steel!

She grabbed the hammer again, flicking it over in her hand and slamming the claw portion into the crotch shield, over and over. She ground it along the surface, scraping its tip against the metal. But when she paused to look over it once more, her eyes returned results to her she couldn't believe -- no scratches, no dents, no blemishes.

She swallowed nervously. What the hell was this chastity belt? Was it... Her eyes slowly widened, her mind casting back to her conversations with Rose. Was this the metal the angel had been asking her about? The hypothetical one? The... Heavenly steel? Only made by angels, only shapable in a hellfire forge? Not only strong enough to be quite indestructible, but self-repairing too, on an atomic level?

No. That wasn't just impossible, it was stupid! Why would angels go to such lengths? Why would they use... A material like this? To build chastity belts!? Such a material clearly wasn't suitable for any kind of play, not made to this grade. Nothing about that was anything close to safe, sane or consensual. It'd be dangerous. It'd be crazy. And what if there was some kind of medical emergency, and the thing needed to come off? Without the key, there was surely no way. No way, but...

The lock. Mavis's breathing became faster, her shaking fingers pushing the tensioning tool in, attacking it again. What had she done?! How was she going to get this thing off? How was she going to... Explain this to Rose? No, no no no, how the hell did Rose mean to explain this to her?! Were the other belts like this too? Made from some kind of... Indestructible... Her panicked hands pushed and shook at the waistband, tilting the belt left and right, pulling it up and down. Again, she tensioned the lock, rattling the pick around, trying hopelessly to get just a single click from it.

But she couldn't.

She caught her breath, collapsing onto one of the stools. "I need to get this thing off," She hissed. "I need to get it offfff! Come on..." She picked and picked, but still... Nothing. Nothing!

Why had she done this? What had she been thinking? It was her fault, and she could just put it right if she hadn't gotten rid of the key...

The gears were clicking a little louder, now. Irritably, she shoved her pick through the little grate, trying to block them, to get them to just shut up for a second, and let her think about how she was going to get this thing off. She expected to hear something like that grinding noise again, the belt grunting with pain like it had when she'd discharged it with the key before. As soon as her pick made contact with one of the little gears, however -- nudging the mechanism just slightly as the bottom of the pick's handle clicked against the grate's edges -- the holes loudly snapped shut. The elf jumped, a terrified little yelp escaping her lips as her eyes glimpsed white hot, razor sharp, diamond tipped blades descending at unbelievable speeds... and then, slowly withdrawing, reopening the holes. As she stared in horror at the severed handle of the pick, feeling how instantly the front shield had heated up to an almost painful temperature, she saw something begin to drip from the holes in the corner of her eye -- droplets of molten, superheated metal, dribbling quickly down the still mirrorlike surface of the belt as if they were droplets of water. She screamed, jumping up and tugging and shaking at the belt as she opened her legs wide. She knew what would happen if the molten metal touched her thighs. Luckily enough for her, however, it very quickly dripped off the belt -- almost as if repelled -- and onto the ground, fizzling against the floor. She pulled up her knees, perching back on the stool as she looked down at it, quite terrified. Was that... The other half of her pick?

Was that all of it?! Her eyes went to her crotch, her fingers hovering over the grate fearfully as they felt the remaining heat radiate off the metal. Thankfully, it seemed like nothing had been left inside. But as would soon become clear, the belt wasn't done with her.

Her eyebrows went up as she shifted her weight again, tugging at the belt anxiously. She watched, shaking a little, as the gears rolled to a stop, and she heard, somewhere beneath the metal, a little bell.

Ting.

And then, suddenly, the elf was on her feet again, for she had just felt the metal move on her nethers. "MMMHhh!" She moaned. "H... Ha..."