Mavis and the Featherlight Ch. 04

Story Info
Mavis is finally released, but has a choice to make.
6.5k words
4.83
14.1k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when she heard the door slam open did she look up. In stomped Rose, careening towards her and catching the yelping elf in her arms, hugging her tightly.

A thousand desperate pleas, forlorn apologies, and hapless greetings swirled around in her mind; all forgotten when the angel softly shushed her anguished mumblings. "It's okay," Rose said softly, the angel's arms and wings wrapping themselves around her, bundling her into a soft, warm cuddle as the blanket was squished between them. Frowning anxiously, the angel let her go, tugging it away -- revealing the elf's soaked, shivering body, and the torturous, gently rotating gears of the belt.

"R-Rose, I'm-" Mavis managed. "Mmmmh..."

"Shhhh." Rose said, looking at it anxiously. "Just try to bear it for a few seconds more. I'll get the keys out..."

"Mmhmm...!" Mavis whimpered, her face wet with tears.

"You poor, poor thing..." The angel whispered, her voice anguished as she lay her hands into the door of the safe. Her fingers sank into different parts of the metal, rotating segments that only became visible under her hands. After only a minute -- the fastest Mavis had ever seen her open it -- she had the red key in her hand, quickly closing the distance between them again as she lifted the elf up off the window ledge. She allowed Mavis to lean up against her when the elf's legs immediately failed to hold her weight, her wings catching Mavis's arms and preventing them from falling down her back. "Try to stand, okay?" She said hurriedly, her fingers searching for and finding the lock in the dim light of the setting sun. "Just for a second... That's it."

There was a loud Click as the angel turned the key to the left -- instantly, Mavis's heart lept. The belt was loose, the brushes gone in a flash. She tried, then, to pull it fully off her -- but still, her hands remained pinned beneath Rose's soft wings. It didn't matter; Already, the angel was doing so for her, quietly discarding the belt.

Mavis felt herself lifted up again, then. Looking down, she saw that the angel had lifted her into a princess carry. Almost instinctively, she snuggled into the angel's bosum, letting herself be brought first over to the front door, which the angel kicked closed with her foot, then to the sofa.

"M-Make me cum," the elf pleaded softly, as the angel laid her in her lap, tugging at the wings holding her arms up. "Please, please make me cum make me cum, please, just make me cum..."

Wordlessly, the angel nodded, plunging her fingers into Mavis's soaked hole. Almost immediately, Mavis's nails sank into her back; the elf moaning hard in the wincing angel's ears as she lifted herself up. She gripped Rose as if for dear life, the orgasm quickly, finally approaching. And for the last time. For soon, and quite explosively, she came; letting out a scream that echoed through the room as it blew through her body. She fell against the angel, then, panting softly as her mind, finally, began to recover from the last two days. "Again, please," She pleaded, but the angel didn't move.

"What happened to the table?" Rose asked her quietly. "And... Um. What are we sitting in?"

Mavis blushed. "I'm very sorry," She said quietly.

"What did you do, Mavis?" Rose growled.

"I! Um... I f-fucked the sofa..." Mavis said. "A-And the table. And the, bed, and, um, w-window..." Her voice lightened a little, quietening with embarrassment. "I, um... I wasn't myself. I'm still not right, can you just, please, make me cum again...?" She tugged against the angel's wing hold crankily, sighing huskily. "Or, let me at least do it myself-"

The angel shook her head, her hand covering her eyes. "Enough." She interrupted. "I'm not... We're not here to do that. Mavis. We're here to talk about... Responsibility. My... Responsibility. And yours."

Mavis reddened, already frightened by the angel's tone. "I'm very sorry..." She said again. "I suppose I'm not allowed my arms free for this discussion."

"No, Mavis," Rose said angrily. "You're not allowed your arms free for this discussion."

Mavis swallowed, feeling the muscles of the angel's soft, feathery wings quickly tense up over her forearms and wrists. "Mavis, listen to me." The angel demanded, her hands gripping the elf's shoulders, pushing her down. "I had to report what you did. I had no choice. My oath... They know if I break it. I've been thinking about it the whole way home, and... Mavis, they told me if we broke up, that they'd let it go. That, or..."

Mavis's mouth fell open. In shock, she looked up at the angel, realising that she was softly crying.

"M-Mavis, I'm sorry if you think I'm some kind of, of freak," The angel whimpered, her face running with tears as she tried to wipe them away. "But I'm far more sorry that I let something so, so terrible happen to you. And it was my fault. My carelessness. I can never be so, so s-s-stupid again -- I have to... To let you go, and..." She tried, but her words ended in choked sobs as Mavis, too, began to cry.

"R-, Rose..." She pleaded, cuddling the angel desperately as she began to wail into the elf's shoulder, unable to say anything further. "Please don't do this...!" She begged, as Rose began to shake her head. "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry, I don't want you to go...! I love you, I don't want to- You can't..." Her lip wobbled, her voice falling to a whimper. "I can't be alone any more! I can't, t-take it-"

The angel could barely speak. "They told me, I needed to let you go!" She managed, shaking her head as she tried to pry the elf back, "Or, bring you into the fold, and," She gasped, trying to control her crying. "I know that second one isn't anything close to what you enjoy or want! It's my fault! I've been in denial! I've lost you, f-from myself! Pretended to be a person, that I wasn't. They told me I shouldn't have ever started dating you, that I'll always have to keep you at arms length if I don't have the guts to, t-tell you about... But, Mavis... I love you. I can't, just..."

"Rose, what are you trying to say?!" The elf pleaded.

"I was going to tell you when I got home," The angel murmured, her face pressed into the elf's shoulder, still trying to stop crying. "Everything. Who I am, what I do, I had spent months convincing myself to do it. I've even got, it... I've got it with me." She sniffed, trying to look the elf in the eye. "It took me so long to design." She said softly. "So much time to build... I really thought it could be something you'd enjoy... That you'd, listen while I explained, and l-let me put it on! And then we could... We could get married-"

"By it, you mean, a chastity belt." Mavis said softly.

"Y-Yes." The angel said softly. "It's, what we call, an engagement belt. Normally, they're bought, but yours is 100% custom made. Legally, with the license that was given to me just today. One of a kind... And it's got your name on it, too..." She caught her head in her hands again. "I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. I'm trying to stop crying, but... I know the answer's no." She dried her tears, sniffing as she looked up at Mavis again. "Look." She said. "There are some simple ways we can do this. I don't want you to be sad! If you'll let me... I-If you want, I can wipe your memory, a-and-"

"Why the hell would you think the answer's no?!" Mavis shouted.

Rose blanched, shrinking back as the elf squared up against her, pushing her backwards. "M-Mavis-"

"Answer me!" The elf growled up at her. "Is that why you hid everything from me?! Because you thought I'd hate you?!"

"W-Well-" Rose stammered.

"You listen to me!" Mavis demanded. "And listen properly, because I'll only say this once. You are my Rose. My heavenly mother bird. You are the most important person on my life. I love you. I want to marry you. A-And," The elf added, suddenly unable to meet the angel's eyes; "I might be into chastity. Did you ever consider that?"

The angel frowned at her, her eyebrows raising. "After that?" She said slowly. "Mavis, are you overtired? Did you fall on the floor and give yourself brain damage?! Think about what you're s-saying-"

"Perhaps," The elf snapped, "Both of us only thought we knew each other." She leaned closer, almost begging -- "Rose, I want to know more about you! Much more! And I think you want to see more of this side of me. If you really want to leave, then... Fine. Maybe I deserve it, but, come on!" Her voice fell to a quiet, defeated whimper, as she looked down. "I feel like you've never really given me a chance at this point..."

"M-Mavis," The angel stammered. "What do you want me to say?"

Mavis stared back at her. "Nothing," She said, shaking her head. "Just... You can, um..." She swallowed. "Put it on me, okay?"

"...What?"

"I s-said," The elf yelped, her face reddening as she tried to keep up the assertive act -- "Lock me up! If that's what you l-like, if that's what you want, it's what I want, too!"

"What are you saying?!" The angel yelped, her face going redder than a traffic light. "You c-can't just, d-demand that I belt you! Even after all the time we've been together, that's incredibly lewd! Even for you..."

"But I want it!" Mavis protested, kneading at the angel's back. "You made one just for me?! Of course I want that! These things are hot as hell!" Quickly, she realised what she'd said, covering her mouth. "I-I mean," She said. "Your religion is, um, very interesting to me," She managed. "How you use locks... These belts. Wearing that thing, knowing that, no matter what I did, I wouldn't be able to get it off, felt... It felt amazing, Rose. I mean, not in a lewd way... Perhaps in a lewd way, but, if I was wearing one, and, a-and I knew that you had the only key, I'd feel s-so..." The elf shuddered, her face turning red. "Can you at least tell me some more-"

"Fetishist," Rose jabbed, beginning to smile. "You are into this, aren't you."

"M-Mm." Mavis said, nodding.

"Fetishists are easy to convert," The angel mused. "But, I've never seen you wear before."

"I've never tried. I think I might've had a tricky first belt, though," The elf shrugged. A thought occurred. "Are you wearing one?" She said. "Right now? Can I see?!"

Rose went red, covering her eyes. "Mavis!" She pleaded. "Stop being so embarrassing-! Look, j-just... Wait here, will you? And this doesn't mean you're forgiven!"

Quickly, she released the elf fully onto the sofa, practically diving for the door to the hallway and slamming it shut behind her. Mavis stared at the door, wondering where she had gone. A few seconds later, however, the angel was back -- carrying an ornate, black box.

"Is that-"

Rose nodded.

Slowly, she knelt down, balancing the box on one knee as the elf stumbled back. "R-Rose, what-?"

Rose swallowed, shaking a little as she looked back up at the elf. "Mavis Beckwater," She said, softly. "Will you marry me?"

The elf stared down at her, her eyebrows going up. Slowly, she began to blush a deep red. "I-I just said I would, you idiot..." She stammered. "Of course I will...! What possible reason would I not want to marry you?"

The angel smiled at her, rising and slipping an arm around the elf. "Come here," She said, softly. They kissed, Mavis smelling the angel's strawberry perfume as their foreheads touched, the angel's arms folding briefly around her neck. By the time it was over, Mavis was panting a little in anticipation.

"Show me it," She pleaded. "I want to see the belt."

Rose tutted. "Way to ruin a good moment," She said. "Isn't the impatience supposed to start after the belt is on? Oh, well. Your pants are already off. I'll need your arms again, please."

Mavis blushed. "D-Do I need to be restrained-"

"Yes." The angel smiled at her. "I made it," She added impishly. "I should get to be the one to put it on."

"Of course," The elf said softly. "Come here, then..."

This box Rose set down on the table beside them wasn't like the ones Mavis had seen upstairs. For one thing, it was far larger. And for another, its inscriptions were in English.

MB-120. Rose Tafori.

"You named it like I name my locks," Mavis noted, snuggling close to her.

"Of course," The angel purred. "I iterated on a lot of your techniques to make this belt, too... Combining them with those of the church, of course. Really -- and Mavis, pet, you can't tell anyone about this part -- this thing was more of a... Shall we call it, a sort of, collaboration, between us?"

Mavis nodded, her heart beginning to pound as the angel lifted the parts out. "H-Huh?" She said. "It's... In bits? What does it look like assembled?"

"Why don't we find out?" Rose said softly. "Hold nice and still for me, okay?"

Mavis tried not to flinch too much. But the blackened, polished metal of the new belt -- thin, unexpectedly warm to the touch, yet shaped like the Maiden's Guard was -- Made her shiver. "Heavenly carbide steel," Rose said softly to her -- "They've been trying to make it happen in new belts for a while, and it's good, light stuff. It's flexible and warm. And just a little less resistant to... Well, certain things, you don't need to know what, than regular heavenly steel is."

The waistband was rather a lot thicker than the rest of it. Conspicuously so. Like the Featherlight's band had, it wound and curved softly around her, curling over her hips. It was tight against her body when Rose locked it shut, the elf once again feeling a tight dome covering her sex, alongside the almost familiar feeling of the firm waistband pushing both down into her hips, and firmly into her waist. The dome, though, was a thin, rigid net. It flexed slightly at the angel's touch as she experimentally pushed at the edges, checking that it was tight against the skin -- still, however, seeming unyielding enough that, while underwhelmed, the elf didn't feel the need to ask any questions. That is, until she noticed that something else, something more fundamental, was strange about this chastity belt; that it looked... Somewhat, incomplete, right now. The high waistband was similar to the Featherlight's, of course, but its bottom was rough, covered with studded holes. In fact, the front, the back, and various parts of the waistband all had strange holes and hooks, attachment points for something -- though what, the elf didn't know. With a start, though, Mavis realised that there were three locking points on it that she could see -- all at the front, in a triangular shape. Two warded hasps came off the waistband, where Rose quickly locked some strange little sideways padlocks with their own, individual turn keys. And one large, circular lock sat just above the dome protecting her sex, which Rose turned only one click to the right with the longest key. She noticed immediately that Rose couldn't just lock this one immediately -- she had to first twist a strange combination into the rotating blocks at the top of the key. The angel, however, must surely have practiced locking this lock before -- for the third key turned on her first try, despite her looking unsure.

Three locks. That was a little excessive, wasn't it?

Mavis looked up at her, opening her mouth to ask what the attachment points were for. The angel, though, pre-empted her.

"Ah," Rose said softly. "This is just the first layer, dear."

Mavis's eyes slowly widened.

Out of the box, then, came what looked like another chastity belt, shaped very similarly to the one Mavis currently wore -- this time, though, it was a reddish, coppery color, and the metal looked far thicker, its edges sharper -- far tougher on skin, were it to sit on any. But it wouldn't. Mavis quickly found out why; It was made to ratchet and latch onto the base belt, eight more integrated locks securing it into position. Each one had its own copper key, and drew aside many, many thick, hidden latches -- two at the front, two at the back. A circular hole left the large, central lock of the first layer mostly uncovered, save for a swipe around the keyhole now preventing it being turned any further to the left, which had unlocked it before. As Rose moved away -- apparently going to fetch something else -- Mavis realised that she now had no access to the two padlocks that had nestled in holes on the first layer. They were now buried under metal, impossible to even see. And now, too, the dome over her sex was part barred cage; ensuring that curious, even slightly desperate fingers wouldn't be passing by. Excitedly, Mavis wondered how much more there was, watching as Rose turned the main lock one click to the right again. She leaned back a little, the angel smiling at her and giving her a little kiss on the head. "Good girl," Rose purred. "We're about half done, okay?"

Two more layers came out, both almost gold in color. One went around her waist, covering the waistband with another eight locks that secured it down -- these ones requiring a rather strange pattern of key turns to correctly close -- the other around her crotch, covering the remaining part of the second layer with another four. It sealed away the eight that had locked that layer into place, and by this point, Mavis was becoming incredibly excited. Mentally, she counted the locks, observing as she did how well each layer fit over the last, and, more importantly, that it all fit around her so well, too. It was 100% rigid, just like the featherlight had been, but... It was just snug enough, just tight enough, that it was completely secure, yet not too uncomfortable. And now, with three layers -- one in two parts -- stacked on top of each other, it was over an inch thick, too.

The angel wasn't done with these locks, yet. Mavis looked quizzically down at her, watching as she pushed thin little strips of what looked like gold through a slit in the bottom of each lock, before closing each slit with a little click.

"You'll notice these locks have little seals I've put over them," Rose said. "That's only this layer. They're about as strong as tissue paper, so they won't stop us from taking it off again. Don't worry about damaging them. I don't think you'll ever be able to get this far..." She smiled. "...If you do, my dear, I'll be extremely impressed. I'll have to punish you if you go further, though."

Mavis reddened. "P-Punish me?"

"Of course." The angel purred. "I'll know if any of these seals are broken. You're very welcome to pick your way down this far -- if you can." She chuckled. "I'll even swap out the locks often enough, that you have a nice little range to play with. I'll have a lot of spares, in my new line of work. I hope to get you into it, too, if you're really so interested. But I think you'll find, that..." She leaned closer, her fingers tracing circles around the elf's thigh -- "This belt doesn't come off without my permission." She purred. "Okay? Otherwise, there wouldn't be much point, would there?"

"O-Of course," The elf nodded, quivering a little with anticipation. This was a side of Rose that she'd never seen. She watched, then, as the angel once again turned the main key one click to the right -- noticing that each turn was needing a different combination to be spun into the key's dials - before adding the penultimate layer.

This layer was the first that was made from a material she recognised. "The Featherlight was made of this." She said, softly. "Heavenly steel..."

"That's right, my darling Mavis," The angel purred in delight, pulling out another keyring -- this one with sixteen more keys on it -- and beginning to tighten down the forth layer, hinging it down once, then over itself in several places. Inserting, locking, and then covering insertable lock after insertable lock.

12