All Comments on 'Mavis and the Featherlight Ch. 04'

by VerySpecificFetish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good. It's a bit like Japanese porn - You expect hard shag, yet before You realize that You are pulling into a romantic story and end up really emotionally interested. I like how You write, especially the insight into the main heroine mind and how You keep internal emotions of the Rose secret. Detailed view on the other hand and a mystery on the other. Well made, well written. Good management of paragraphs controls the dynamics well and makes it easy to read.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad everyone gets a happy ending, which wraps everything up pretty well, but I felt like the ending was a bit vague. could you add a clarification or addendum on what this marriage contract actually entails so the ending would be a bit better defined? Still, it's a pretty good ending.

anotheR34anotheR34over 2 years ago

Without a doubt, your best work yet -- three chapters of buildup for an amazing climax, puns intended. I really hope to see more of these characters going forward, especially the fine print of that contract and the next year or two of their lives together. The loving wholesomeness of their relationship really ought to be explored further in future work.

In the span of 5 of 6 stories, you've done an impressive amount of worldbuilding and I'm even getting curious about the non-fetishistic parts of this universe. You struck gold, man, and I wanna see you keep digging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good lord I need the next part to include all those juicy contact details and a wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit ironic Rose being self conscious about her culture yet giving Mavis 50 locks, threatening to punish her, and not at least telling the most crucial detail of the contract. Maybe she’ll be obligated to place her in another Featherlight? A little messed up that typically in these kinds of stories, broken gear is supposed to make them function worse but it would have been the opposite if it wasn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the JRPG type story in a follow up where there's a rebellion agaisnt their goddess as their customs are respectful on paper but the ends to not justify the means when it comes to enforcement

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My best guess is that the belt stays on until wedding night

jimbofootboyjimbofootboyover 2 years ago

This was amazing, really enjoyed every element of it and like so many others here hope this is explored even more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like this series. I hope that this is not the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading to whole series so much, the wold and religion are so captivating, wonderful job! I’d love to know more of what the contract entails if you’d ever care to grace us with those details and more about the angel’s religion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Found this off of reddit and glad I did, this was such a great read. Loved the lore and world, would love to know what the contract involves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous