Mavis and The Mayor

Story Info
Mavis welcomes the Mayor to her home.
4.6k words
3.93
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not have direct experience of what I have attempted to describe in this story, it is almost entirely from my imagination. I enjoyed writing it though. Please, all you experts hiding behind your anonymity, do not spend too much time correcting technical niceties. I know that I have not done these things and I might have got bits wrong here and there. Honestly though, it's not that big a deal. It's just a story designed to entertain you. Thanks for reading.

*

Mavis and The Mayor

Mavis raised the teacup to her lips and sipped before replacing the cup on its saucer which she held in her left hand. A nice cup of Earl Grey in bone china on a sunny day, what could be better?

She looked down at the cup and frowned in dismay, the smudge of the red lipstick on the rim of the sky blue cup jarred with her. It spoiled her mood and she had been having such a lovely day up to then.

She leaned forward to place the cup and saucer on the occasional table, she had been discombobulated by the irritation of the lipstick smudge and this had so affected her equilibrium that she just wanted to dash the cup at the wall. But today was not a day for histrionics, today she would exercise restraint and control.

So instead she reached down and grabbed a clump of her slave's hair and, clamping his head tight between her legs, she ground his face hard into her wet pussy. This was a perfectly reasonable response, after all it was he who had bought her the lipstick and therefore it was his fault.

She pushed him away from her, casting him aside, before closing her legs and smoothing her dress over them. It was safe to say that her stockings had better be dead straight after that because she would be checking and if he had disturbed their perfect positioning while he was serving her then he would be doing without for weeks.

She unlocked his leash from the chair, slipped the key into her clutch bag and dismissed him with a cursory wave. He scurried away on his hands and knees, his leash dragging noisily behind him. She grimaced at the unwelcome sound.

Today she was dressed in a floral print, it was warm out so she had a couple of buttons undone exposing her decolletage which she had adorned with a thin gold chain and locket. There was the teeniest glimpse of her black lace bra showing. She believed that the odd imperfection such as this simply enhanced her perfect look.

She stood and walked over to her mirror. It was full length and beautiful with an antique indian wooden frame with intricate carvings. It was fixed securely to her wall now but she had preferred it when she had needed four of her slaves to hold it up for her but they could never keep it completely still despite her admonishments, so she had called in favours from a local builder who knew her specialties and had done other work for her. Her slaves had suffered for that, two of them could not sit down for about a week, the other two were clearly made of stronger stuff.

She checked herself in the mirror, her round breasts looked fabulous in this dress, she did like it when she could display her impressive cleavage and there was just a hint of nipple. Her two inch black leather belt accentuated her waspish waist and her dress hung neatly clinging to her ass. She was especially proud of her ass and would ensure that it was worshipped several times a day, regardless of where she was in the world she could always find someone to comply.

She checked her stockings and with a tiny twinge of regret noted that they were perfectly straight.

Pulling up the front of her dress she admired her shaven pussy, her outer lips still slightly engorged from the slave's administrations, her suspenders and stockings matched her bra. She liked what she saw.

Dropping her dress she walked over to her dining table and gently rang, just once, the silver bell that was always placed there, in exactly the same place.

As he crawled out from his corner she ordered him:

"Fetch the shaving kit and warm water and bring it to my bathroom." He scurried off. She called after him "and the clippers and I will need my apron."

She took her time, sipping on a small glass of Barolo, before she sauntered through to her bedroom; placing the glass down on her dressing table she went through to the ensuite. Her long black leather apron was there, hanging on the hook next to the shackles where he had hung it. She looked at the apron, was he being presumptuous, was he trying to say something, was he trying to manipulate how she dealt with him, did he want to be shackled? She wondered all this as she took the apron down and put it over her head, tying the strap around her waist and in a bow at the front.

"On your knees bitch, head up" she declared firmly. The slave sat up on his haunches and she cuffed his hands behind his back, then, bending down she cuffed his ankles together before joining the two sets of cuffs with a short chain. She loved the way her breasts hung and her nipples poked out of her balconette bra as she bent like this, the sensation of her nipples grazing the cotton of her dress made her moisten slightly.

"Boy" she called out. A slim, young brown-skin lad dressed only in a black leather belt attached to a cock ring appeared immediately from his post outside her bedroom door.

"Some fresh warm water in the bowl and lather up the brush."

She took the clippers and grabbing her slave by his hair ran them from the front all the way to his neck at the back, his beautiful full head of hair looked comic now with a trail running through it, she then roughly clipped off all the hair of his head. Once complete, she walked back into her bedroom coming back straight away with the offending lipstick. It was a Guerlain Rouge, in brick red, prestige edition. A pity, she thought, this was probably expensive. She picked up a mirror and wrote the word 'cunt' in red on his forehead, holding the mirror in front of him as she did so. The word offended her, but then so did he.

"Boy, lather his head."

The young lad, probably no more than 21 or 22, slightly built but with an impressive erect member stood in front of the slave, the tip of his cock grazing the slave's lips. He carefully lathered the slave's head.

"Suck it" she ordered and the slave leaned forward and took the lad's tumescent cock into his mouth "but keep your head still if you want to keep your ears."

She picked up the cut-throat razor from the silver tray and carefully swiped it easily across the slave's head following the contours of his skull, wiping where she had shaved with a warm cloth as she went, carefully avoiding her handiwork on his forehead. She continued until he was now completely bald. It was such a pretty sight, she thought, his bald head clamped onto the boy's hairless cock.

"Now cum on his face, boy," as she sat in the bathroom armchair to watch. She was facing the slave as she sat and she slowly drew her dress up over her knees and opened her legs.

The boy's ass tightened as he pulled out of the mouth and several long ropes of white, sticky cum hit the slave in his face. He didn't dare blink.

She stood "Now clean up, everything but that face, don't touch that face" as she walked out the door forgetting to leave them the key to the cuffs.

She had a 5 o'clock appointment but the calamity with the tea cup made her wish that she could retreat to her terrace to meditate. She rang the bell twice. Michael, her butler, appeared. He was immaculately dressed in a charcoal grey business suit with white gloves, except for his trousers being open at the fly and his large cock sticking proudly out ready for whatever his Mistress might desire, he looked the definitive english butler.

"Mmm, you've got such a nice cock" she complimented as she took his member in her hand and stroked it gently "now can you release the slave in the bathroom and prepare for my 5 o'clock. Check that they have cleaned up properly too. In fact, tell the slave I don't want to see him for a month and get me a replacement please."

She followed him to her bedroom but as he turned towards the bathroom she went through into her dressing room. She loved this room, it was almost as big as her bedroom. One wall was mirror, the opposite wall was a wide bench, on the left were sliding doors to her wardrobes and to the right there were shelves of shoes and bags and an extensive selection of toys.

Pressing the button just inside the door she heard the bell ring downstairs and a minute later there was a knock on the door, a short pause and a young waif came through the door. As his twin she was the spitting image of the boy with the cock ring, even down to the black hair cut into a french crop. Like her brother the only hair on her body was on her head.

She wore a white, cotton maid's apron which barely contained her perky little tits and nothing else except for white espadrilles on her feet. Her brown skin glowed golden in the light of the dressing room.

Mavis looked her up and down and growled before raking her nails down the girls back, cupping her ass cheeks and licking her side boob.

"You taste nice today, now undress me."

Mavis watched in the mirror as the girl slowly undid the belt which she then carefully checked for any imperfections before rolling it and placing it on a shelf alongside many others. She returned to Mavis and with one hand gently resting on her mistress' shoulder she slowly unzipped the dress before she slid that off Mavis' shoulders.

"Madame, please" she asked timidly, and Mavis stepped out of the dress. The girl placed that on a hanger and hung it on a rack in the corner for laundering.

"Madame, you are so beautiful" the girl said as she stood next to Mavis and they both looked her up and down in the mirror. The girl felt her pussy tingle as it grew moist with desire.

Mavis took the girl's hand and gently eased her in front of her before pushing down gently on her shoulders. "Be quick, I have a 5 o'clock and will not be late."

The kneeling girl reached around and unclipped the suspenders before rolling each stocking carefully down her mistress's legs, followed by the lacy suspender belt, during this process the girl's mouth was barely an inch from her pussy and she breathed the scent in deeply as she worked.

Her diligence paid off.

"You may kiss me there before removing my bra." Mavis allowed the young girl some treats as she was so much better behaved than the males. The waif reached around and tentatively held on to Mavis' ass as she gently inserted her tongue between the sweet-smelling labia of her mistress, she ran her tongue up and down before taking the engorged clit between her lips and sucking gently.

"Mmmm, so nice" Mavis murmured "but I need to dress, we can continue this later." This was such a special treat for the young woman who had been dreaming of sharing her mistress' bed since she had arrived with her brother three months ago. She kissed the nub and stood up, unclipped Mavis' bra and removed it before placing it into the laundry basket. She stood patiently admiring the naked form of her mistress while awaiting instructions as Mavis looked through the built in wardrobes.

"Business today, I think" as Mavis stepped back into the centre of the room allowing the young woman to select a crisp white blouse and a two piece pin-stripe suit.

"Madame?" the young woman queried, standing in front of several drawers of expensive and exquisite lingerie.

"No, nothing today. It's only that jobsworth from the Council, it's not worth soiling anything for him."

The young woman selected an ivory camisole and held it up. "Perhaps this madame, as an alternative?"

Her young dresser was the only other member of the staff, other than her butler, who was allowed to show initiative so this was tolerated, in fact, on this occasion, the suggestion was welcomed.

"Yes, thank you, a good idea, you know how I love to feel silk against my skin" Mavis replied, and the young maid helped Mavis slip it over her head and outstretched arms. The young maid was feeling her nipples harden as she helped her mistress dress, a situation that Mavis was not going to miss as an opportunity as she slipped her hand inside the maid's apron and twisted one nipple.

The maid felt her legs weaken as the pleasure of the pain shot through her and her, already damp, pussy moistened to the extent she was worried she may start dripping onto the pure white carpet of the dressing room. She buttoned up her mistress' blouse and helped her step into the skirt which she zipped up and then straightened. She held up the jacket and Mavis slipped her arms in and the maid slowly walked around her mistress checking everything was perfect. Feeling brave she reached up and corrected the position of the locket so it hung perfectly between Mavis' breasts. Mavis enjoyed the brush of fingers on her skin.

"Tell Michael I will receive my guest in the drawing room, and I will see you later, after dinner, thank you Maisie" said Mavis. The young woman left quietly and retired to her room downstairs so that she could find some release from the tension, inwardly she was so excited and her stomach churned as she repeated to herself "Maisie". Maisie was not in fact her name but it was the name that Mavis had given her when she had arrived and this was the first time that Mavis had used it directly to her. She had to stop halfway down the stairs to swipe two fingers between her soaking pussy lips which she immediately placed into her mouth as she continued her way down.

Michael tucked his large and almost constantly erect cock into his trousers and zipped himself up, adjusting himself briefly before taking his position in the hallway. He checked the hall clock as it ticked its way to 5 o'clock and began to wonder. No-one ever dared be late for mistress he thought to himself, having an educated guess as to what the potential consequences of such a slight might be, until sure enough there was the crunch of car tyres on the drive and he opened the large oak door to receive the Mayor.

The man was overweight and looked like a slob, Michael hoped that he had showered recently as the last visit had left an unpleasant smell of body odour in the cellar room. Mistress had not been pleased.

It's worth pointing out that Mavis had a special relationship with the Council. An awkward situation with Building Control had finally been resolved only by the intervention of the Mayor who now involved himself personally in all the matters Mavis had with the Council, which meant that he felt the need to visit regularly. Something that Mavis, rather pragmatically, tolerated.

Michael welcomed the Mayor and led him in, silently noting the haphazard way the big BMW had been parked in the driveway. Such poor taste, Michael thought to himself. He wondered where the Mayor's usual driver was but would ask a slave to move the car once the Mayor was otherwise engaged.

Before Michael had the opportunity to take the man through to the drawing room Mavis appeared, walking slowly down the wide staircase "Mr Mayor, so lovely to see you again, and so soon, please come through" as Mavis continued walking, choosing not to acknowledge his outstretched hand. "Micheal, is everything ready downstairs?"

Michael replied that all was in order as he watched the fat slob adjusting himself inside his trousers. The man made him feel sick and he wanted to get away to his duties as soon as he could. He sensed that this was a little unfair to the Mistress but she was quite capable of dealing with this man in her own way. He excused himself and disappeared towards the kitchen for a break. He knew he would be needed soon enough.

Mavis led the Mayor down the stairs, they reached a wide hallway and she took a large key from the wall and opened an oak panelled door releasing a waft of hot steamy air as they both entered her underground pool room. The Mayor smiled as it was the construction of the pool in the basement of the grade 2 listed mansion that had so incensed his Officers especially after she had prevented them access to the side rooms. He was already peeling off his suit jacket as he approached the changing room until Mavis cut him short.

"No, we're not here to swim" she declared in a firmer tone "Follow me," as she walked around the pool and pushed open a heavy looking door at the end. She walked through into the brightly lit room and waited for the Mayor to follow. As he came in she pushed the door shut and pressed a large red button to lock it.

"Take your clothes off, all of them, and place them on that chair" she commanded as she checked the monitors on the desk. They were all working. She then unclipped some leather cuffs from a large panel on the wall. "Hurry up and come over here" as she increased the tension in the room with the steel in her voice. He hesitated briefly so she reached for a long bull whip which she cracked on the floor just behind him. That woke him up.

She attached his wrists to the cuffs and turned a handle in the wall which pulled the cuffs up and apart. "Spread your legs" she ordered and he complied. She attached similar cuffs to his ankles and attached them by a chain to clasps in the floor. He was secure, and naked, standing as if crucified. She had returned the bull whip to its place on the rack and selected a soft leather cat which she swished lightly across his back and, standing behind him, between his legs. His pathetic little cock was at attention but he was not going to benefit from her attentions on this occasion. He would learn that stinking out her home had unpleasant consequences, and he was about to face those.

She spoke into the intercom "Boy, you can come in now" and the door locks clicked open loudly and the heavy door swung open. The slim boy with the cock ring walked in carrying a tray of jars, which he placed on a small trolley which he then wheeled next to the Mayor.

"Mavis?" the Mayor asked "I thought it would just be us this evening" The Mayor asked nervously.

"Oh no, I shall just be watching" Mavis replied as the boy reached around the Mayor's neck and secured a ball gag. He then unscrewed one of the jars and helped himself to a large handful of a strong-smelling greasy lube.

He knelt down in front of the Mayor and reached around and smeared the lube liberally around the Mayor's ass. The boy's mouth so close to the cock but never touching. The Mayor reckoned that as this would not be the first time the boy had had his cock inside the Mayor's ass and that it would probably also not be the last, but he was a little disappointed as he had been looking forward to finally tasting Mavis. The Council Chamber was rife with stories about the goings on at the mansion although he suspected few of those that involved Madame were rooted in reality.

The Mayor squirmed as the boys finger slipped between his ass cheeks and lubricated his hole, he did like that feeling. That was closely followed by a large butt plug with a horses tail being roughly inserted and he could soon feel the hairs tickling the back of his legs, this was new. The boy then stood and attached a harness to the Mayors head and clipped that to the gag.

Once the Mayor was properly harnessed the boy undid the wrist cuffs and took hold of the bridle.

"Time for inspection" Mavis ordered picking up a riding crop and the Mayor took up the pose. Mavis and the boy paraded around the Mayor, Mavis was prodding at his large belly and tutting, scratching at his erect cock and cupping his balls, at one point Mavis flicked at the Mayor's cock with the crop for no apparent reason other than perhaps to cause more pain and humiliation. They both looked amused as a drip of precum appeared in his little eye.

"Down" Mavis commanded and the Mayor sank down onto all fours, his head and ass up in the pose that his Mistress expected.

12