Mavis and The Mayor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stay down" and after two quick swipes with the crop on the flabby ass Mavis walked out and into a side room. The boy stayed to adjust the harness on the Mayor, making sure that all buckles were tight and the straps all straight and even. Finally he went to a cabinet and took out a large dog bowl which he filled with hay, he kicked that towards the Mayor and then he too left the room.

Mavis had the boy turn the straight back chair away from the monitors and then sat him down. Once he was comfortable she straddled his legs and lowered herself slowly onto his hard erect cock, so impaled she leaned forward and watched the Mayor on the screens in front of her.

She watched him tug at his ankle cuffs as if to test whether he could release himself and she tutted. She liked the way he squirmed from the plugs at either end but was dismayed when he sat back on his flabby ass, the pony tail between his ankles, and he started to jerk his cock hard. She wished that she had kept his arms tied.

She rocked gently on the cock inside her as she watched the Mayor's cum dribble from his cock and onto the tiled floor. 'Such disrespect' she thought as she raised herself until the boys cock head was all that was still inside her before slamming herself down. She needed something to distract her from the Mayor's actions as she leaned back to watch the look of concentration on the boys face as he desperately held back his own release.

This was one of her favourite moments, that time when they so wanted to cum but needed her consent which was so often withheld, but she really did like her boy. Him and his sister had been such an inspired find and she wondered whether she should allow the boy to join her and his sister in bed later.

"I want you to save yourself for later" she said to the boy as she lifted herself off his throbbing cock and straightened her clothes. She walked over to the intercom, pressed a button and simply said "Michael."

The butler appeared some thirty seconds later. She asked the boy to go and resecure the Mayor's wrists and then go and rest. As the boy left she turned the chair around and sat down to watch the Mayor who was sitting on his ankles looking around as the boy entered. She opened her legs and motioned for Michael to kneel between them and she pulled her skirt above her knees.

She watched the boy reset the screens so that the Mayor could now watch Mavis as she asked Michael to start. He knew instinctively what she wanted as he lapped at her pussy bringing her to the edge of orgasm. Michael removed his head briefly to ensure that they had the Mayor's full attention and then stood.

He offered his Mistress his hand and she stood and walked around to the back of the chair and bent over. Michael stood and stroked himself before positioning himself behind Mavis, slowly easing her skirt up to expose her bare ass and placed the tip of his cock between her dripping pussy lips.

"Madame, may I" he asked.

"Hard and fast Michael, make it hard and fast" and Michael sunk his cock deep into his Mistress in one movement arching his back as he did.

As Michael fucked Mavis hard they both watched the Mayor whose cock was once again erect. Michael slowed briefly to allow his Mistress' orgasm to sweep through her and as soon as her breathing had slowed he asked whether he should continue. He felt Mavis squeezing his cock hard with her pussy muscles before she replied.

"No, but you can finish yourself off onto that pathetic creatures face if you wish" as she eased him out of her and stood. The Mayor was standing transfixed, watching the butler's enormous cock, glistening from her juices as it slid out of her. He watched Mavis stand and straighten her clothes before she left the room.

He felt bereft that she had not even considered him worthy of a glance before she had left and he knew that today was not to be his day. Dismayed he watched as the butler entered the room where he was restrained. That cock was so big as he wondered whether he would be able taste her juices off that shaft.

He watched the butler walk to the handle of the winch and give it a few turns as he felt the tension in his arms ease. Once they were low enough, the butler came and unlocked one wrist before twisting that arm behind the Mayor's back and resecuring it. All the while his cock bounced hard and erect and the Mayor looked at it enviously, it must be at least 8 or 9 inches long and so thick.

The butler pushed the Mayor down to his knees, he took up a position in front of the Mayor and began to slowly stroke himself. As his mistress's juices began to dry he liberally coated his shaft with a handful of the lube. The Mayor could not take his eyes off the large member as Michael began to stroke faster and harder until, jerking furiously, he came in heavy spurts of white cum all over the Mayor's face.

Then he too left the room.

The Mayor waited, and waited as he felt the cum drying on his face. He was beginning to grow concerned. He had a full Council meeting at 7.30 and would need to clean up but he could not move, his muscles beginning to burn as he could not stretch to ease himself. He started to sweat nervously as the time passed with no idea of when he would be released.

Finally after what seemed like hours a latex clad figure appeared, unlocked the cuffs and led the Mayor by the bridle to the trades' entrance where his car had been parked. It was only there that the latex slave removed the harness and gag, gave the Mayor a plastic carrier bag with his clothes crumpled inside and closed the door behind him.

12