Mavis Dracula Returns to Glory

Story Info
Mavis returns to the glory hole that she's come to love!
4.3k words
4.59
9.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Diary. It's me, Mavis again. Just wanted to record my second glory hole experience because I had so much fun last time! So, let's get to it.

I arrived at the glory hole shortly after 11 p.m. I was dressed in a slight black dress with black shoes and white socks. I had on white panties and a little necklace that dropped down to my cleavage. I wasn't hiding who I was this time, even if someone noticed the resident vampire in an adult theater. Fuck it, I said. I'm an adult. And if they don't like it, well, I'll just murder them. I am a vamp, after all!

I parked in the back, just like last time. The area was poorly lit, with rows of cars-about 20 total. Way more than last time. There were a few cars at the end of the parking lot, and I had a feeling that maybe they were occupied. (My sixth sense is better than any humans.) I wondered if they were watching me or getting their cocks sucked by someone inside the vehicle.

The back entrance was a single door and I could see the harsh light coming from inside. The place is small, and the front room has a bunch of dildos and cock rings and all sorts of stuff. Maybe one day I'll peruse the merchandise. But not today. I'm here for one thing and one thing only: to get fucked.

I walked in with all the confidence I could muster. There was a heavy-set woman at the counter. She looked positively miserable-shaggy hair, flaccid skin, red lipstick. She barely looked up from her magazine.

Good lord what a vile person. But who am I to judge? I'm here to suck cocks.

I walked to the counter. She clearly wasn't going to acknowledge me, so I blurted out, "Hi. I'd like admission into the arcade. Both the booths and the theater, please." Last time I came, I only visited the booths. This time I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with the arcade. She said, "Five dollars for the theater and seven for the booths, cash only" and held out her hand. I handed her a twenty and grabbed my change and briskly walked to the back door where the theater was.

I walked into the creepy hallway in the back. I turned the doorknob as she buzzed me through. I was greeted by the shadows of people standing near the back wall while others crouched low in the small rows of seats inside the theater.

I moved from beyond the hallway in full view of the screen. A porn-two guys and a girl- were going at it. The dudes where spit roasting the woman like the pig she was. The movie must have been 20 years old. I was not turned on. In fact, I was a little creeped out. I looked around, my eyes big in the darkness, my short black dress and black shoes a stark contrast to my milky white skin.

Nothing but dudes looked back at me. Not a single monster. Oh well. About 6 guys total and every one of them was looking at me. I was the only woman in there. I couldn't handle it. I turned around and left, deciding the booths would be better.

I walked back up to the lady at the front and told her I was uncomfortable with the theater and wanted my money back but would be going into the booths instead.

"No refunds on the theater. Take your chances."

"Ok, thanks," I said. I wanted to sink my fangs into that cow's throat! Anyway...

So, I go down the other hallway and turn a corner. Ah! Here's what I was wanted: rows of booths, with locked doors. I checked out a booth and saw that the video quality was better than the previous booth I'd been in. Much sharper image and clearly a more up to date porn with girls I recognized...Melana Morgan and some girl who I forget her name but it's something like Eva Love. I was feeling better already.

I watched their video for a bit, door open (I was feeling braver than the last time), and then turned the channel to two 30-something white guys fucking each other-not much a turn on right now, but maybe in another situation... yeah, I could dig it. I went to the next booth. More gay porn. I touched one of the buttons-it was a bright neon green-and the screen flickered to a woman in her early 20s getting plowed by a dude in his forties. Eh. Not today. I touched the screen again.

Bingo! It was a young woman-mid 20s? -with dark hair, a slender body, A cup tits and hard pink nipples. That's my favorite. The style looked to be of the last few years...no more than a 10-year-old video. She was fucking herself with a nice big rubber dildo. The kind that looks a like a horse's cock? I think they're called... a horse cock. She was pumping that thing all the way up and down. This is what I wanted.

I looked around and noticed about 5 guys staring at me. Fuck. I quickly went inside and locked the door. There was a chair inside, just like the last time. This time there were glory holes on both walls. Fuck again.

I sat in the chair that was closest to the right wall. I watched the hot young woman fuck herself with the horse cock. Maybe 20 seconds after locking the latch, I heard doors on both sides of me open and close and then latch.

It was game time.

But I was nervous! Whose cock comes first? The bigger one? Hell if I know. Just then someone pulled on the door of the booth I was in. I immediately blurted out "Occupied, Go away!" That did the trick. You've got to have a voice in a place like this.

So, I settled back, not sure what my strangers beside me were doing yet. I took off my dress and threw it on the floor. I'm sure there was cum all over the place, but I've got lots of black dresses and I was horny as hell. I slid my panties down past my knees. My nipples were hard in the cold air (I didn't bother wearing a bra).

I slid my right hand into my white panties, just below the elastic. I began playing with my dark pubic hair. Neither guy on either side of me, however, was doing anything that I could see. I could hear them-it sounded like the guy to my right was jacking off...but the guy to my left just kept making shuffling noises. I had no idea what he was up to.

Finally, I took the initiative. I put my right hand through the hole on my right and with two fingers motioned for the cock to come through. Then I did the same with the hole on the left.

Cocks shot into those holes so fast it frightened me. Jesus! Those are some fast draws!

I began to stroke each of them, down on my knees. These are small booths, so it wasn't much a stretch. The cock to my right was dark, about 5 inches long, a decent length, and pointed almost straight up in the air. It had a mushroom head, and I imagined it sliding into my pussy-a little painful at first because of the size of the head-and then gliding in. It made me wet thinking about it, and I could feel my inner thighs getting slick.

The cock to my left was longer, thinner, and hung to the right a bit. It was also dark in color. The pubic hair of both guys was short and black. I wondered to myself: "Am I getting BBC tonight???" God, I hoped so. One of my secret cravings is BBC Wolfman. UGH.

I jacked off both cocks and the guy on the right jizzed sticky cum all over my hand in, like, thirty seconds. He then buckled up and took off. Lol. The guy on the right pulled his cock out and then spoke through the hole, asking if I knew where the zombie prostituted hung out. Yeeesh! I decided to leave that booth and find a new one.

I took off all my clothes except for my socks and shoes. I laid all my clothes on the chair.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I slowly stepped out into the hallway and looked to my left and right. There were three guys in the hallway: one walking away from me, one coming toward me from the right, and another just standing outside a booth minding his own business.

Both he and the guy walking toward me noticed me instantly. I am short and slender, with a nice frame due to working out and running and flying around as a bat. Not much else to do in the castle but exercise! When they saw me, they bounced over like Tigger from Winnie The Pooh. I quickly went back inside and locked the door. The doors next to me banged shut and locked immediately after mine. It was about to be ON!

The cocks came through without me asking for them. I didn't mind this. I wanted dick and I wanted it badly. What I noticed first was that the guy on the left was much smaller-even erect. This isn't a problem, just an observation. Sometimes small dicks are good: They are easy to suck (I'm not great at deep throating...I just can't do it...although I'm an avid sucker of penis), and they are fun inside the ass. Of course, it has everything to do with who they are attached to, but whatever. Tonight, that doesn't matter. Just the dick matters.

The dick to the right was fucking huge. It wasn't as big as the wolfman's cock from last time...seriously, I couldn't wrap my hand around that thing...but it was long- a solid 8 inches? -and thick. I practically lurched over to that monster and began jacking it off. Within a few seconds of jacking it off, I had it in my mouth. I didn't even think about it! It was just an automatic response. And I hadn't put a condom on that dick. But I didn't care. It tasted soooo good, and just made me feel so slutty. There was a slight musky smell-nothing gross, just noticeable-which turned me on even more. I got as much spit as I could into my mouth and covered his cock-also I had a water bottle this time! -and I had it next to me so that I could keep my mouth wet.

I forgot all about the other dick for a while as I slurped on this giant cock. The man began pushing it into my throat and I came close to gagging, which is not my thing. So, I eased up, took it out of my mouth, and then whispered through the hole "Hold on a sec and you can fuck me." The dude grunted something I couldn't understand, but I think he got the hint.

I turned around the chair around so I could lean over on it and pushed my ass flat against the hole. He immediately began to slide in. My tight vamp pussy was so wet! He was a little less patient than I am accustomed to, but I really wanted this dick, so I let him slide in quickly. It hurt for a second, and I put my hand on the wall behind me to brace myself, and then said "Don't pump. Give me a sec to adjust." I tried to disguise my voice (lots of town villagers know what I sound like), but I wasn't too concerned. So what if they knew Mavis was a slut!

Now the other guy had taken his cock out of the hole, so I reached over and with my fingers motioned for his cock. He put it back through and it was only semi-hard. I couldn't reach it with my mouth, but I could jerk it, which is what I began doing. His cock was about 4 inches, tops, but was fun to play with. His balls were surprisingly large.

I pushed my ass against the wall behind me and Mr. Big Dick began to fuck me. And he wasn't gentle. He went at it fast, banging his body against the wall, shaking the whole damn place. I imagined he must have been a pretty big guy because damn was he making a racket! But I was dripping, and my cunt was HOT, like I could feel the heat coming off it.

I began moaning both out of surprise and pleasure. I did my best to keep jerking off the guy in front of me. He seemed to be enjoying it, so I must have been doing something right.

This continued for about 10 minutes, fucking and moaning. I work out quite a bit, but that squat position, coupled with bending over at the waist is not an easy position to hold for that long a time. My legs were shaking when I heard the guy behind me grunt. His dick swelled inside me and his thrusting became less rhythmic and more rapid. Then he grunted loud, knocking his body against the wall, and his dick swelled inside me before a hot blast of sticky cum shot up into my pussy. UGH. I pulled him out quickly because my legs were so shaky, and then almost immediately forgot about him.

Instead I dropped fully to my knees in front of the small penis guy. I immediately began sucking his cock. And GOD do I love a small cock in my mouth! Why? Because I can fit the whole thing in there without worrying about my vamp teeth!

So, I'm swallowing this guy's dick, pushing my nose into his pubic hair (no smell, thankfully! I mean, you never know), and working his balls with my hands. I've always thought my hand job skills needed to improve, but it's hard to give small cocks a good work over (for me it is, anyway), so I concentrated more on his balls. I slipped two fingers underneath his balls and the bottom of the hole-which had just enough space for my fingers. I began rubbing near his anus. This couldn't have lasted more than ten seconds before that dude shot in my mouth. No warning! Just came immediately in mouth! It surprised me, and I let most dribble onto my chin and the floor. But I.LOVE.CUM. So, I swallowed some of it and then rubbed his penis head over my face, letting the residue coat my cheeks.

Whew! NOW to the good stuff.

So, I've got cum on my face, and besides my shoes and socks, I'm naked. The small penis guy left after thanking me, and then I walked out of my booth. I saw one guy standing outside. He was kind of old for my tastes...maybe 35 in human years, with a hat on (why does everyone wear hats at the glory hole? lol) and a dark blue shirt. He had on nice pants. Kind of a cowboy look to him.

But what I said to him just astounded me. It was so...uncharacteristic of who I am. I guess being cooped up in a castle for 118 years and then marrying that virgin loser Jonathan really was bother me, because I said to this man, who was staring at me with part terror and part hunger, "Hey, get in here and cum on my face."

I then walked back into the booth with this guy was right behind me. He shut the door, locked it (that didn't scare me as I'm immortal and could kill any human with a few snaps and bites), and then immediately unzipped his pants.

I got down on my knees, took out his dick from his boxer briefs, and smiled. It was a nice cock. Probably 6 inches? Thick, but not real thick. It had a nice head. Nothing weird about it (sorry, some cocks are weird). I took it in my mouth. He was already hard.

I began pumping his cock in and out. Again, I can't deepthroat, but I could get a good portion of his cock in my mouth. I made up for that by massaging his balls. He had a nice smell to him...and his ass was firm. I love a firm ass. He reached down and was playing with my pink nipples. My cunt was on fire again, and I could feel the moisture between my legs beginning to run once more. I took my right hand and began rubbing my clit while he pinched my nipples.

With my left hand, I cupped his balls and then went underneath them. I just really needed to finger fuck a guy tonight. I enjoy doing that, and have always wanted to try strap on play, but Jonathan is just soooo vanilla.

I begin massaging this guy's asshole, which was clean with little hair, and rubbing my clit with my other hand. He takes his hands and begins pumping his cock in my mouth. At one point I had to put my hand on his thigh so that he'd stop pushing his entire cock in my mouth. He took the hint, thankfully, and was gentler. I stopped at one point for water, and he reached down and stroked my cunt. I let him. I was so FUCKING WET.

I got back to business, fingering this guy and sucking him, when a cock came through one of the holes. I only noticed it out of the corner of my eye. I reached over and began stroking it. Then, I just said FUCK IT. I stopped what I was doing and went to the hole. I told the guy, "Get in here and cum on my face."

I stood back up and told the cowboy: "You ok with a circle jerk?" He just shook his dumb head up and down.

I unlocked the door and this small, thin guy comes in. And behind him are two more dudes!

Fuck it, I said, and invited them in. They pushed inside, and it was like we were in a crowded phone booth. It was hot. I got in the middle of them and onto my knees. Then I said, "Take your cocks out and cum on my face. You can touch me anywhere but if you touch my asshole without approval, I'll fucking murder you." Then I smiled brightly. They all gasped in amazement as they realized it was Mavis Dracula. One guy even said, "I've always wanted to fuck a vamp!" in the most hysterically enthusiastic voice you can imagine!

I was IN CHARGE.

They begin stroking their dicks. I can't even tell you what the other dicks looked like now. I was just surrounded by dicks, that's all.

I took turns jacking them off and sucking them. At this point I've just completely forgotten about sucking cocks with a condom. They're all uncovered. One guy asks for approval to touch my ass and I consent. He gently grabs it and lifts it upward. Obviously, he wants to fuck me. I consent again but, first, I say, you gotta have lube. He pulls out lube so fast you'd think he was in a race to see who'd be first. Actually, I guess that's exactly why he was so quick! I backed my ass up toward him and I begin pushing back onto this thick cock.

I came instantly. My legs quivered, my voice quivered, my hands shook, and my head went involuntarily back as I released tension in my neck. FUCK. I forgot how good a cock in the ass felt! My ass is small, round, and tight, and it LOVES to be spanked and fucked.

The guys to the left and right of me were just jacking off because the cowboy was still going for my throat. When I came, I took my mouth off his cock so that I could moan and move my jaw around without biting him. He took this opportunity to begin jacking off. Before I could really start going at his cock again, though, he began thrusting it toward my face-kind of near my eyes. I knew he was ready to shoot his load.

I don't like cum in my eyes-nobody does, so I directed him down a little bit and as I did so he began to shoot it all over my face. It hit my right below the nose, and I turned my head and then the second wave hit me on the cheek. FUCKING LOVED IT. OMFG. YES.

Cowboy scooted the fuck out of there immediately after finishing. I think he was weirded out by the other guys. But Jesus his cum was great.

The guy to the right of me was next, and he began fucking my mouth. As he was doing so, hard as granite, the guy on the left switched with the guy that was fucking me. The guy that was fucking me zipped up and left, but I don't think he came inside my ass. I'm not sure, as I had been preoccupied with Cowboy. He just left: Goodbye, and we'll always have Paris! (I'm not actually in Paris).

This new guy gets behind me and begins fucking me in the cunt. I would have let him ass fuck me as well but my pussy needed dick too.

His dick wasn't that big, but it felt good, and we've got a good rhythm going. A large man who had been standing near the door positioned himself in front of me and took his ten-incher out, said something about always wanting to fuck Dracula's daughter (who doesn't?!) and was pretty is going easy, letting me dictate how much cock I could take. He pumped my mouth while the other fucked my pussy from behind. It was like these two were a well-oiled wrestling tag team!

I had a second wave of orgasm wash over me, this one way more intense than the last one. It had been building up since Cowboy came on my face. Just the thought that I was sucking another cock with cum dripping down onto my lips from the previous cock began the process of orgasm. This second one was so intense that when it finally hit (it's like a buildup...imagine throwing a small stone in a pond, and the ripples that radiate outward have more energy as they get closer to shore...or some shit like that, I don't know, I'm not a scientist, I'm just horny)..so when it finally hit, I took the cock out of my mouth and my vagina and curled up in a ball on the floor and just...like hyperventilated/cried/gasped. Both dudes asked if I was ok, and I uttered out an "I'm fine," but it scared one of the guys off. I was ok though...it was just SO FUCKING INTENSE. Vamps are known to have the most intense orgasms in the monster world only to Shewolves. And it lasted for like 3 minutes. My body just shook, and I cried a little and the last remaining guy waited politely for me to finish.

12