Mavis Dracula Returns to Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I got off the floor, totally spent, and looked at him. I could tell from the look he gave me that I was a mess. lol. His dick was still out, so I got on my knees again and began giving him one hell of a hand/blow job. I rubbed his asshole (I just couldn't get enough asshole tonight) and he arched his back after a couple of minutes and his cock became really engorged. I didn't bother taking it out of my mouth. He shot his load a moment later and I took all of it, letting it shoot into my mouth before swallowing it all at once. I reached down and grabbed my water, took a drink, and then kissed his dick once and gave it a few good licks. He zipped up and helped me to my feet.

He then asked if he could get me some paper towels. I said yes and began to get dressed. He came back a moment later with a handful of towels and began cleaning me off gently. I was glad for his assistance. He seemed nice. I even gave him a smile. He said he couldn't wait to tell his friends he fucked Mavis Dracula, so I reached up, grabbed him by the hair, pulled him in close and nicked his neck with my fangs. He squealed. I let him go and said, "If I ever hear a word of this, I'm coming after you. And next time, it won't be just a scrape. You'll be a splatter on the wall." I shoved him toward the door, and he fled like the little bitch he was.

I walked out of the room, having gotten dressed and composed myself, and there were literally about 12 guys waiting in line. It was then that I realized that I'd been moaning so loud that the entire arcade could hear me!

But the larger gentleman with the ten-incher...he was waiting outside like a bodyguard and stated that he'd walk me safely to my car. How cute! He walked me out into the lobby and then held the door open for me as I went to my car. I said Thank you and he said "No problem, Mavis. I mean, Ma'am. Thank you! Be safe" and then headed to his own car toward the back of the parking lot. I liked him. I hope I see him again.

I got into my own car, checked the backseat for any serial killers, and then backed out and got the hell out of dodge-making sure nobody was following me.

I walked into the castle about 30 minutes later and took a shower, Jonathan blathering on and on about some stupid concert he'd just been to. Fucking loser.

Anyway, tonight, I am queen.

12