All Comments on 'Max & Angie'

by bigblueyes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

I just loved it! Can't wait for part 2. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Emotional, Erotic, Loving, it had it all.

I thought you mixed erotica with emotional feelings very well, I will certainly look forward to your next story, thank you it was a real pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cant wait for more

really well written and great story, please hurry with the next part

dark_goddess84dark_goddess84over 15 years ago
Wow!

Looking foward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fine!

Very nice work. can't wait for part two. I'd like to give you a 100% rate, but I don't do this very often, and there are really lots of mistakes in your story, even though the plot and everything else is great.You often write "the" instead of "to", such as in "she brought it the Max" or something similar, am not sure about the sentence anymore. In fact, sometimes it seemed to me English is not your native tongue. This is not necessarily bad, don't get me wrong, and maybe I am not even right here. But such mistakes are bad because you could so easily avoid them. What also confuses the reader is the way you mix tenses, past tense usually, but now and then suddenly present tense. You shouldn't do this. It makes the reader stop reading for a while because they have to get used to the new tense first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful Story.

Fantastic start to what should be a great story. Where is the next part, please write it soon as it has been too long since this part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter

Great story and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please.

Where is the next chapter. I enjoyed reading this story. It has been about 10 months since this was writen, please post the next chapter soon or have you given up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What happened to Ch.02?

Why did you stop writing. I loved this story, please write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very nice. I loved the story behind the sex. It was a pleasure to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hurry up with part 2.

I loved the story.

Please hurry up with part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shame On You. Please Do Not Submit Anymore Stories. You wasted my time.

On October 16, 2008, you posted "part two (2) to come soon." It is now January 07, 2014, where is part two (2). If you cannot take story posting seriously, please stay away, do not post any more stories. You wasted my time and every other reader that wasted their time reading your part 1, incomplete story. Shame on you.

AbsurdAbsurdover 9 years ago
Good story!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
part two

Please continue.Your such an excellent writer.I hope everything is well in your life.Keep writing.

~C

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it. 5* Not keen on the idea of part 2, 'cos I loved the happy ending! Another, different story would be my choice but have no doubt that a part 2 would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous