Max and Derek

Story Info
Her affair begins and ends but will Mary's marriage survive?
3.4k words
3.51
3.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

I am Mrs Mary Richards. I had only fucked one man, and he is my husband, Derek. That was until I met Max. I was 35 when I first met my younger lover

Max started working at the same firm as me. He was a very handsome 29;year old man with a lovely smile. He has a great sense of humour. He soon gained a reputation as a sex magnet. One of my single workmates confirmed that he had a 10 inch penis. She said that she hadn't slept with Max, but no one believed her.

Many of my lady workmates wanted to go out with him, including some married ones.

GRADUALLY FALLING IN LOVE

At first I wasn't sexually attracted to him. He seemed vulnerable and he actually listened, unlike my husband. One example, Derek made me feel that I was interrupting something really important. He was watching sport on TV. Its not that it was an important match or that it was at a critical stage. It seemed that some common or garden match was more important than I was.

Probably because he was a good listener, I liked being in Max's company. We had long conversations in our lunch breaks. The first warning sign was that I missed Max when he spent 2 days at our Cambridge office. When he went on holiday for a week it seemed he was away for more like a month. Each working day dragged.

Gradually Max and I got to discussing our deeper feelings. I felt comfortable telling him little things about Derek that I hadn't told anyone else. One example was our different views on holidays. Derek wanted to see football and rugby grounds, I wanted to see Art galleries. He actually pays good money for 'stadium tours'. He has loads of pictures of himself at British and continental stadiums.

Derek wanted to have our wedding reception at a football ground. Luckily it was too expensive so we had it in a 3 star hotel instead.

I told Max about Derek's lack of sexual performance, and how frustrating this was. I finally confessed to Max what I truly felt. It was the truth that no wife wants to feel.

A STREAM BURSTS.

I blurted out "My marriage isn't as great as I had hoped it would be. He is so self centered. I work, clean the house, cook his meals and he just watches sport on TV. Then he sometimes, when he is in the mood, allows me to have sex with him. Otherwise its a loud fart and then he dozes off. He then snores and it takes ages for me to get to sleep. I can't even wank in case I wake him up."

Max replied "I am sorry to hear that. We men can be such brutes. Have you tried having a date night?"

I was near to tears.

I said "Yes, and dressing sexily and all the other garbage tips that the internet gives us women. None of them worked. In fact they made me feel worse.

Here was I failing on these supposedly 'sure fire' solutions. Each failed attempt made me feel even more desperate. I began to think of myself as a failure. Each time I failed it chipped away at my self esteem. I even thought of ending it all."

Max looked concerned. I hadn't meant to reveal so much.

I said "Don't get too worried. It wasn't a serious, prolonged desire to end my life. It was just a fleeting thought. But it was worrying that I even had a fleeting thought.

I also hoped Derek would die. But of course I didn't really want him dead. For all his faults, I do love him. But I want the old, more attentive, more sexually active Derek back."

HIS FIRST KISS

Max put his arms round me. It wasn't sexual. It was one human being reacting to another human being who was desperate. But his act of kindness took me over the edge. I cried uncontrollably for a couple of minutes.

Max said, in the way Professor Higgins did in My Fair Lady, "You look lovely. Not at the minute of course with all those tears. But any man should be proud to be married to you. If I wasn't a confirmed bachelor I would marry you myself."

He lifted my head and gently kissed my forehead. It put the idea into my head that I could be romantically involved with Max. After I washed my face, we went back to our workplace. During my afternoon coffee break, I started thinking about Max as a sexual partner.

FANTASIES

I hoped that Max was also thinking of me sexually. I was the first to test the waters. We were alone in the staff room, eating our packed lunches and drinking coffees.

I said "I had a dream of being with a younger man in a hotel room. It was so intense and felt so real. When I woke up I was disappointed that it was only Derek laying beside me."

Max took the hint.

He said "Most people dream about what they want to happen. They are called 'wish fufillers'. It means that you actually want to have an affair."

He put his right hand on my left breast. I never stopped him. He had confirmation and so did I. He continued to fondle me.

I said "You better stop. Someone might come in and see us. We could get the sack."

He stopped and said "My main interest is exhibitionism. I have a sexual kink. I want to be watched as I fuck a woman. I want you to be that woman. You don't have to agree today. We can discuss it on Monday."

I blurted out "I don't need to wait. If that's the way you want us to fuck, then I'm game."

THE ARRANGEMENTS

Max had a lady friend, Liz, who had a venue where they made specialist porn films. That paid the rent. However she also used the venue so she and her friends could watch other people 'do the evil deed'. Voyeurism was for Liz's pleasure unsullied by commercial considerations. No one was charged for attending, or for participating

No one was allowed to film the bonking couple. They would leave, with only happy memories.

I had secretly hoped to experience a second sexual awakening. Now I had agreed to have it in public. I just couldn't resist the thought of helping Max to fulfil his fantasy. I wanted him to fill my cunt with his 10 inch cock.

I HAVE NO REGRETS

I didn't regret seizing this opportunity. Derek chose that night to be randy. As he huffed and puffed I lay there imagining Max's monster cock inside me.

I couldn't wait for the day when I would experience this forbidden pleasure. I no longer worried about Derek's infrequent lovemaking. Soon Max would fuck me.

MAX'S INSTRUCTIONS

The first night where Max was available and Derek was away was still 9 nights away. Max told me to buy a long black dress. I was not to wear panties or a bra. I was to still wear my wedding ring.

I obliged. It was the most expensive dress I had ever purchased. Of course I hid it from Derek.

On the appointed night, Max phoned me to confirm that Derek was away. He told me how nervous I sounded. He asked me if I was sure about straying.

I replied "I feel so sexy. Of course I want to be with you."

I met him in a local bar. He hugged me. I sat down and Liz sat opposite me. She asked to see my cunt. I sat back in my chair and spread my legs. She was excited looking at my freshly shaved pussy mound.

I was no longer the nervous housewife. I felt truly liberated. All 3 of us left the bar and Max drove us to the venue. As we drove Liz liked looking at my untethered breasts.

THE ARRIVAL.

We arrived at Liz's porn studio. There were a dozen people there, including one couple who were obviously married to each other. They applauded Max and I. It was so sexy being the centre of attention.

Liz said "Ladies and gentlemen, Mrs Richards has spent £500 on that dress, just to wear to tonight's entertainment. Don't you all agree that she looks stunning?"

The voyeurs applauded. We had a couple of cocktails to settle out nerves. It worked. I was so randy for Max's cock that I stopped noticing the others.

Max pushed me against the wall and kissed me. It was so exciting. He moved his hand up my thigh. I parted my legs, thinking that his fingers would seek out my wet pussy.

Max continued to kiss me and then, frustratingly, he stopped. He told me to face the voyeurs and play with my wedding ring. Then I was to slowly take off my dress. I did as he instructed.

I had never been naked like this, except in the privacy of my bedroom. That nudity was just to please my husband.

FULLY NAKED

Max sat on the bed behind me, also facing the voyeurs. Once I was fully naked, Max said "Don't move. You have a lovely arse. I want to kiss it."

I stood, still exposing my breasts and shaved Venus mound to the voyeurs. Max got off the bed and started kissing my bum.

Max stopped and asked, in a loud voice, "Does your husband prefer playing with your bum or your titties?"

I said "He prefers playing with my breasts."

PUBLIC SELF ABUSE

Max said "Wank yourself while I lick your bum."

I had never wanked in front of my husband. Now I was wetting my finger before reaching down to my clit in front of a group of strangers. Max's tongue began to tickle and tease my bum hole.

My wet finger found my clit. Having my bum and clit being stimulated for at the same time was so erotic. I orgasmed with a loud grunt. Max took me to the bed as the voyeurs watched.

He asked "Are you enjoying the afterglow? I can see your nipples are still erect."

My nipples do get really hard after an orgasm.

I replied "Yes. But I want your cock once the afterglow is ended."

ADULTERY IS AN EXTRA ATTRACTION

I guessed there were some of the voyeurs who got an extra kick from seeing a married woman being fucked like a common whore.

I guessed that Max was making their day, as well as fulfilling his own fantasy.

He asked "And did you just have the best orgasm of your life?"

I said "Yes, it was even better than on my wedding night. But tonight's was so great that I can't find words sufficient to describe it. But I can't wait for you to fuck me doggy style."

I was showing off my body blatantly, and talking dirty, and I loved it. I looked at Max and he smiled back at me.

GIVING AWAY MY WEDDING RING

Max said "Go and give your wedding ring to Liz. She will keep it as a souvenir."

So Liz was one of the voyeurs who got a kick from watching women taken in adultery. But giving away my wedding ring was a big thing for me to do. I loved my husband and this ring was expensive. He had spent a lot of time and money to get me the best ring he could afford.

All the voyeurs eyes were on me. I didn't know what to do. I had come this far and so I decided to give my wedding ring to Liz because I wanted Max's cock so much.

I got up and walked over to Liz and took off my ring. I gave it to her. She showed it to the voyeurs. They applauded.

Liz said "Look how much the married slut wants the stud'.

I went red faced at being called a 'married slut'. I didn't think of myself as a slut. But I didn't regret giving away my wedding band. It

THE MONSTER UNLEASHED

Liz said "I think she should get the first sight of Max's love weapon."

Max undressed quickly. His schlong was hard and thick and long and erect. I had to feel him inside my hot pussy.

THE CONSUMMATION

I lay down and parted my legs. Max covered my body with his. He took his cock and rubbed it against my wet and excited pussy. He teased me with it. He was deliberately driving me crazy with lust.

Then came the magical moment when he pushed his prick into my willing cunt. Some of the voyeurs clapped as I received half of this 10 inches into me. He wanted to put on a good show for the people watching. He made me wait for the real action while he slowly withdrew almost all of his length from within me. Then he slowly started pushing so that the crowd saw his prick slowly disappearing within my vagina.

With all of his 10 inches inside me, Max started the energetic thrusting. I let out a torrent of orgasmic shouts as he thrust with utmost vigour. Then I felt him about to come inside me. I felt the sperm inside of me, something I hadn't encountered with my husband. Max withdrew his cock and paraded round showing it off.

The crowd of voyeurs lost all interest in me and so did Max. A few of them watched me dress. Liz ordered a taxi for me and I left alone.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID

By the time I got back home I realised that Max had just been using me. He would probably try to find another woman to be his partner. I felt so stupid. How could I have let myself be used? They say there's no fool like an old fool. That is true. What is false is the adage that "with age comes wisdom". With age comes desperation is more correct.

HOW DEREK RESPONDED

I had to think of some plausible explanation why I had no wedding ring. It had become loose fitting and I could tell Derek that I lost it down a drain. That was plausible. But then Derek would want me to claim on the insurance. I didn't want to put in a fraudulent claim for the ring.

I couldn't think of any other plausible explanation. I would have to confess that I had surrendered it, and my body, voluntarily for a night of unbridled lust. I would have to promise that it was a one off and hope that he stayed with me.

Derek was deeply hurt about my infidelity. He went back to stay with his mother while he mulled over what to do. He refused to respond to my phone calls and texts for over 2 weeks.

I was doubly lonely since Max wasn't available for our chats and Derek wasn't here at all. The house was silent except for my sobbing. I had to stay off work since I couldn't face the office and especially Max. The doctor signed me off work for a month with "reactive depression" and put me on anti-depressants. I slept only fitfully and woke as if I had been drinking all night.

i realised how much I loved Derek. I hoped he would find that he loved me, despite my stupidity.

DEREK'S MUM INTERVENES

Derek's mother sent me a text to say that I should come over to see her and Derek for an evening meal. When she answered the door she exclaimed "My goodness, you look dreadful. But then so does Derek. Come in and I'll phone for a sharing platter from the Indian take away. You both need some good food inside you."

Derek's mother took me into the lounge. Derek came in as his mother ordered the Indian meal. She offered us a choice of a soft drink or tea or coffee. We both chose the cloudy lemonade. She then left us alone.

DEREK'S SPEECH

Derek said "It's lovely to see you again. I want us to try to get over the recent event. My mother has been arguing that we should stay together. After all many marriages survive and thrive after an infidelity. I hadn't realised that my father had an affair. And they stayed married until my father died."

Mum suggests that I buy you a new ring as a sign that I still love you. It won't be as expensive as the old one but it will symbolise that my love for you has no ending. I have cancelled the subscriptions to the 3 Sports channels. That will pay for the ring on the never-never. Mum has told me off for being so obsessed with sport. She says that I got what I deserved."

I said "You didn't deserve any such thing. But your mother has hit the nail on the head. You were a bit selfish over watching sport."

Derek said "That's mild in comparison to what Mum called my behaviour. Anyway she has a bit of money put by for when she dies. She wants to use a lot of this to pay for us to go on a sun and sex filled holiday for a week. But it can not be anywhere that has wall to wall sport. It must be somewhere where we get back into talking to each other. And she has given me a crash course in Art appreciation.

Mum suggests an Art appreciation course in a lovely part of Italy a bit away from Florence."

His mother came in and said "Derek has been rehearsing that speech all day. Don't worry about my side of it. I will have enough money coming in to keep me in comfort until I'm 100. But I want to go to my grave knowing that I helped my stupid son to keep the biggest treasure he ever had."

I said "Thank you and God bless you for your kindness. But I think we shouldn't make Derek go entirely cold turkey. I think both he and I should go and see Fiorentina play. I think he will look very sexy in a violet football top. I think it is only fair that I buy the tickets and the football top."

Derek suddenly realised that I knew about Fiorentina. He said "Thank you. I could pose as David but wearing only the distinctive Fiorentina football top. I think you have a body worthy of comparison to Botticelli's The Birth of Venus. I would like to see you strike a similar pose."

Derek's mum said "I must go and take the Italian white wine out of the fridge." I think she was a bit embarrassed by our smutty talk.

BACK TOGETHER AND BETTER THAN EVER

The meal went well and Derek came back with me. It was like a second honeymoon.

The sex was intense and loving.

I went back to work and avoided Max like he had Bubonic plague. Derek's mum booked us that week long Italian course and also booked our flights. I booked us a single night in a hotel in Florence so we could see Fiorentina play. Derek did look sexy in his top and made a good statue-of-David impression.

Derek said "You look as lovely as Venus" as I struck the pose naked.

We both look out for FIorentina's results and occasionally we will go to the pub to see an important match.

Sex is now aided by erection medication. That is not unusual in men of his age. It gives him long lasting erections, which I enjoy looking at and licking. I think we have a better than average batting average for sex of older couples.

But the greatest improvement isn't the sex. Its that he now listens to me. He doesn't always agree with me but he does listen. It's such a pity that it had to come to a crisis to finally get there.

A POST SCRIPT

Derek's mum didn't quite manage to get to 100, falling just 3 years short of the century. She had only 2 photos. One was of with and her husband. The other photo was of Derek and I.

She had little money after paying for her funeral and the church service and choir and musicians. We used it to sponsor a chair in the church she loved so much. I think she smiles as she looks down from heaven, knowing that she helped us to rediscover true happiness.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers