Max and Jackie

Story Info
Two girlfriends experiment with ass worship.
2.8k words
4.65
15.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers

"Oh my god, dude, your ass is so fucking fat. I just want to take a bite out of it," said Max, nomming her girlfriend's ass through her black yoga pants.

"Ow! What the fuck are you doing? Don't bite my ass," yelped Jackie, looking over her shoulder, eyes narrowed in reproach.

"Sorry, it just looks so good. I want to run it through an automatic slicer and make an H-I-J sandwich."

"HIJ?"

"Hot Italian Jackie, with oil and vinegar. Omnomnomnom," growled Max, nibbling Jackie's glorious, phat white-girl ass.

"Stop! You said you wanted to do ass worship! This isn't Catholicism where you eat the person you're worshiping."

"Right." Max held her face and took a deep breath. "I just kind of lose my mind when your ass is so close to my face."

"I noticed..."

Max read from her holy book and lit some candles with the effigies of her booty saints on each one: Lizzo, Toni Storm, and Lena Dunham among others. She whispered prayers from The Book of Latter Day Booties and flicked rosewater on Jackie's dumpster.

"What the fuck are you doing?" said Jackie.

"Ass worship, like you said."

"You're not suppose to be doing penitence--"

"Whatever that is--"

"You're supposed to be eating my ass and stuff," said Jackie, rolling her eyes.

"You just said not to eat your ass!" shouted Max, sure she was being gaslit by her white trash princess. Jackie was a lot smarter than her and would often trick her into doing things like watching wrestling or going to the store to pick up cigarettes.

"Don't bite it, but like, you're suppose to...ya' know, lick my asshole..." Jackie trailed off, embarrassed and turned on she had asked Max to eat out her ass. Max dragged her hand down her face and shivered with erotic excitement.

"Just so I understand what you're asking," said Max, writing out the agreement while their notary stood by, "you want me to eat out your asshole while I play with your hot puss?"

"Some--something like that," answered Jackie, feeling her face go warm and her pussy warmer. Max took a deep breath and grabbed the waistband of Jackie's yoga pants and underwear. With one swift motion, she yanked them down, exposing Jackie's fat, white-girl ass to her. Jackie's ass was a fluffy, marshmallow cube like many white trash princesses who sat around a lot and didn't exercise. Max wouldn't have it any other way. It was like a big cube of greek yogurt with the corners rounded off. With enough care, she could probably balance a drink on the top, but there was no time for parlor tricks.

Max had sat through an entire WWE pay-per-view with Jackie in exchange for a night of ass worship. It wasn't that Jackie wasn't a sexual person, she was just a white girl with a shame-based upbringing who was always too timid to express her sexual desires. Max had six brothers and sisters, and even though her mom still claimed to be a virgin, she knew her mom was raw-dogging on the regs. Max had never been intimidated by sex. She knew by the age of seven she loved girls, and when she first saw Jackie waddle into Wal-mart six months ago, she knew she needed to conquer that chunky butt like an old man would need to conquer a fish or mammal in classic literature.

Max held her face against one of Jackie's puffy ass cheeks and sighed happily as she heard the sounds of the ocean.

"This is what Sappho was writing about," sighed Max as she planted a kiss on Jackie's ass.

"I have never met anyone who loves my ass half as much as you do," said Jackie.

"I love fat, white-girl asses. So pale and chunky...spread your butt for me. I want to see your asshole."

Jackie swallowed and spread her fat cheeks, revealing her stained little asshole to Max who pushed two fingers into her hairy pussy.

"Oh fuck..." moaned Jackie, her knees trembling.

"You're so wet and hot. I think you like showing your ass off."

"You make me feel pretty..." whispered Jackie. Max knew her face was red now. White girls turned pink when they were embarrassed, and it was the cutest thing Max had ever seen after corgi puppies.

"You are pretty. Your fat ass and little tiddies. That soft tummy and those thighs designed to kill people who anger you, like a vengeful thigh god." Max continued to gently finger Jackie as she rubbed her hard clit with her thumb. "Your bush, the way you cover your mouth when you smile, the way you complain about stuff I don't understand, I love it all. Your pussy's so wet right now."

Max picked up her pace, fucking Jackie with her two fingers while massaging her clit. Max was soaked, but wouldn't even touch herself until Jackie came. When a girl spread her butt for you, that meant you were being handed a mission, and you couldn't cum until the mission was over.

Max planted a kiss on Jackie's asshole as she continued to finger her. Hot juices dripped down the back of her wrist down to her elbow. Jackie let out little coos, too self-conscious to make noise during sex. Max had tried many times to turn Jackie into a loud, moaning slut, but to no avail. Max ate pussy like they were complex carbs and she was about to run a marathon, but still Jackie kept her secrets. Jackie still came, Max made damn sure of that, but she wanted to hear her white trash princess moan like a pornstar.

Max lapped at Jackie's asshole, feeling the pleats under her tongue. She started slow, gently fingering her as she ate. There was no rush. This was a feast. This was an eight piece meal, not a five dollar fill-up. Jackie's pussy was hot and soaked. Max knew she was loving every minute of it. Max knew Jackie loved her butt played with even if she never asked for it. She never had the chance to eat Jackie's ass out, but that never stopped her from playing with it.

Max kissed Jackie's asshole lovingly as she continued to play with her hot, wet slit. The juices were soaking into her dark pubic hair and filling the room with musk. Max could pick the smell of Jackie's pussy out of line up and could track her across frozen terrain if she was fleeing while horny. She loved knowing how wet she made her girlfriend.

Max lapped at Jackie's tender asshole, continuing to masturbate her. Her tight asshole needed some tender loving. Max alternated kissing and licking, devouring the little, pink-brown knot. Jackie whined through her covered mouth. It has been her dream for half a year to devour Jackie's fat ass from the inside out. Now that she was finally here, she would savor every minute. Hopefully by the end, Jackie would be her little butt slut. Sometimes it was hot how timid Jackie was about sex, like Max was corrupting her and turning her into a slut. But sometimes, Max wished Jackie would just ask for filthy things, like having her asshole tongued out for forty-five minutes while Max played with her drippy pussy.

"Your pussy's so wet, I think you love having your asshole eaten," said Max. Jackie only cooed in response. She was completely in her own head at this point. Max needed to break her open, get her cum drunk. A wave of dizziness washed over Max, and her pussy pulled tight imagining a cum drunk Jackie. A Jackie who begged for certain nasty things and acted like a total whore. Max turned on a small fan before the vapors overcame her.

She continued to kiss and lick Jackie's asshole as she gently grasped her clit with her thumb and forefinger, massaging it like a tiny worry stone.

"Oh fuck, please," Jackie moaned as her knees folded under her. Max propped her ass-up, face-down, and continued to devour her. As Jackie succumbed to sensation, Max pushed her tongue up her asshole and writhed inside. Jackie yipped and came, trembling. Max eased off on her hard, sensitive clit, but continued to fuck her asshole with her tongue. She would make a dirty bitch out of her yet.

Once Jackie came down from her orgasm, Max continued to finger her and tongue fuck her at the same time. Jackie whined into a pillow as both of her holes were penetrated. Max took her two soaking wet fingers out of Jackie's pussy and pushed them up her asshole. Jackie yelped and trembled as a pre-mature orgasm shook her.

"Your asshole is so sensitive. Maybe I should just eat and finger your asshole from now on and ignore your pussy," Max teased as she pushed all the way up and in Jackie's asshole. Jackie whined and pursed her lips in a pout as Max fucked her ass.

"You like that, you fat slut? You like your asshole played with?" said Max, spanking her with her freehand. Jackie continued to pout and nodded her head.

"You're my little butt slut, and I want to do horrible things to you," said Max, smacking her ass hard and leaving a bright pink hand print. Jackie continued to whimper as Max forcefully fingered her ass.

"I want to put this in you," said Max, pulling their 7-inch dildo off the end table. Jackie's eyes went wide seeing the translucent red dildo jiggle before her.

"I want to put this whole thing up your ass, but I know we've never done this before, so you have to tell me you want it before I do it." Max pushed the dildo in Jackie's needy pussy to lube it up.

"Please do it," Jackie whispered.

"Do what?" Max teased.

"Put that dildo in my ass..."

"Good girl," said Max, pulling it out of Jackie's pussy and strapping it into their harness. Once the straps were tight around her hips, Max gently pushed the dildo against Jackie's tight little hole. Despite playing with her asshole for several minutes, Jackie was basically an anal virgin. Max knew she needed to be careful. If this went bad, Jackie would never let her play with her ass again, but if this worked, Jackie could become her little butt slut.

"I want you to take a deep breath," said Max, running her fingers down Jackie's backside. She felt Jackie's breath as she inhaled and exhaled. With all the care of those pilots who refill fighter jets mid-flight, Max pushed into Jackie's virgin asshole one micrometer at a time. Sweat beaded on her face from the intense concentration, and she thought she might even pass out. This was the most important yet delicate operation she had ever performed--more delicate than when she pulled those Yu-Gi-Oh cards out of that shoplifters butt at Wal-mart. Steadily, like urging the sun to rise, Max pushed all the way in, feeling Jackie's tight, sensitive knot yield to the dildo they shared.

"You took it," said Max with a calming hand on Jackie's lower back.

"I feel so full," whispered Jackie. Max carefully pulled away then pushed back in, making Jackie moan aloud.

"You're my little butt slut now," said Max, planting another firm smack on Jackie's marshmallow butt. With all the precision and training of a Wal-Mart APA, Max fucked Jackie's fat ass. She started slow, building momentum, feeling Jackie loosen up. She added more lube, making sure her butt slut was as comfortable as possible. In minutes, Max was breaking her in. Jackie moaned wildly as Max pounded her ass. Each time their hips crashed together, a shockwave rippled through the fat on Jackie's ass. Max spanked her as she fucked her, riding her fat bitch like an animal. Jackie was crumpled face-down on the floor, taking every inch Max had to give.

Max was fucking Jackie's fat ass like she intended to break her in half. She fucked her like she was mad at her for making her watch three and a half hours of wrestling. She punished Jackie for being such a needy little butt slut. Then...Jackie began to wail. Max continued to fuck her violently. Jackie's little tiddies swished back and forth under her. Jackie wailed an orgasm. She was having an anal orgasm. With no coital stimulation, Jackie came from having her fat ass fucked. Max rode her out like she was herding ten thousand head of charging cattle, riding for the river.

Jackie collapsed to the floor, sliding off the dildo that sprung up as it slid out of her ass. On the floor she panted like someone had forced her to exercise for fifteen minutes without stopping. Max was in love with her wounded prey. She stared proudly. Jackie was a little butt slut now. She gave her a moment to recover and allow the realization to dawn on her.

Max was shocked when Jackie rose to her hands and knees, a devilish grin on her face. Without fanfare, Jackie took the strapon in her mouth and sucked it. To Max, it felt like a water bomb had gone off in her loins. Her pussy pulled tight in an excited fist, and her hips thrust forward, gagging Jackie's slutty mouth. But Jackie didn't recoil--she continued to do ass to mouth willingly. She was acting like the biggest whore Max had ever seen.

"I love you," gasped Max, her heart thrumming with horniness and excitement. She fucked Jackie's slutty mouth with the dildo, making her choke and gag. No matter how much Max abused her mouth, Jackie took it like a needy whore.

"I want you to put it in my ass again," said Jackie, her cum drunk eyes sparkling. Max complied, pushing it up Jackie's ass and fucking her again. This time Jackie pushed back into it, taking every inch to the hilt. Stunned at her girlfriend's new S-tier sluttiness, Max knelt motionless as Jackie turned around and gave herself ass to mouth again.

"You fucking whore," whispered Max, holding Jackie's face as she kissed her slutty mouth. The two kiss longingly, drunk on their own sluttiness. Max was overcome with lust for the sluttiest girl she had ever fucked in her life.

"I want to do ass to mouth on your ass," whispered Jackie, removing the dildo from the harness.

"I never had anything in my ass before," said Max who loved pillow princesses but could never claim to be one.

"I'll be gentle," said Jackie, crawling around until she had Max's curvy brown butt in front of her. Jackie's ass was carved out of autumn clouds, but Max still brought that dumpster boyee thanks to her mom's genetics. Jackie pushed the dildo up Max's tight, lesbian pussy, and Max trembled. She rarely let girls penetrate her, and was insanely sensitive and tight as a result. Jackie smiled at Max's reaction and gently fucked her. Once the dildo was nice and lubed, she had Max lay on her back and pushed her legs up. There, she slid the dildo up her little brown asshole. Max felt overwhelmed to have the dildo inside her and didn't know how Jackie had taken such a length. But she was desperate to watch her best girl act out every whorish fantasy. The dildo wasn't in her long, just long enough for Jackie to make a complete whore of her. With a wicked grin, Jackie pulled the dildo out of Max's ass and sucked on it. Max stared dumbfounded as her quiet, white trash princess became a porn star.

Jackie stopped and smiled long enough for Max to kiss her again, long and deep, completely unafraid of what a giant whore Jackie turned into when cum drunk. They kissed and touched for several moments. Max pawed Jackie's tiny, barely-there breasts, while Jackie squeezed Max's big, Puerto Rican tiddies with the brown-red nipples.

Entangling their legs, they smashed their hairy cunts together as they kissed and touched each other. Unsatisfied, Jackie retrieved the two headed dildo they owned together and inserted both ends. Max whimpered as Jackie became the aggressor, forcing the dildo up inside Max who couldn't resist at all. She was too tight and sensitive, overwhelmed by the considerable length taking up her insides. Jackie was ravenous, insatiable, fucking the daylights out of Max as their mounds crashed together. Max sprawled out on the floor helpless as Jackie fucked her. Her mind turned into a white fog as Jackie played with her clit as she continued to fuck her. She had never been fucked so hard and so deep in her life.

Finally, Jackie relented, and the two collapsed exhausted in each others' arms. They were both covered in sweat and juices, radiating heat. Max continued to kiss Jackie's dirty mouth then buried her face in her wet hair, smelling her sweat and the shampoo she used. This was easily the best time she had with another girl. Though their relationship was tenuous at times, the sex was absolutely explosive.

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers