Spring Break for Mom

Story Info
Lesbian curiosity.
2.9k words
4.35
48.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out of my living room window and saw six college age young men playing football in my neighbors front yard. I am not one for voyeurism however, being home alone for the next several hours gave me a chance to splurge some.

I went into my bedroom and changed into some running shorts and a t-shirt. Grabbing some lubricant and my favorite toy I hurried back to my chair. I noticed several of the young men had removed their shirts. "OMG, this is so awesome." I whispered to myself.

They were pushing each other around and tackling each other. My imagination was getting away from me. I saw one young man in particular, an Italian looking young man who was about 6' with a six pack, bulging legs and fine curly hair.

I surprised myself today, I usually do not act this way. Being divorced for several years and both of my children were seniors in high school, I had more free time to explore...

Looking at the young men run around and all the physicality was making me so turned on. I pushed my shorts aside and began sucking some of my fingers to get them lubricated. Peering out my window I slowly began massaging my lips. Each time one young man would make contact with the other my fingers would dive in for a jolt. "This is so much fun." I thought to myself.

Over and over again my fingers fired up my clit as the young men punished each other for the football. Looking down between my legs I noticed a slight puddle on the towel. "I must do this more often." I reminded myself.

Not to waste a moment for self pleasure, once the young men went inside, I pulled out the dildo. Spreading my legs wide I slid the cock into my dripping hole. Further and further I inserted the cock. Unable to quench my desires I withdrew it and plunged back in hard and deep. My body jerked from the arousal.

I have not done anything even close to this in months. The feeling was as though I was doing something wrong. "FUCK IT." I thought.

My bliss was cut short when I heard a woman behind me say, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What?" I mustered as I stammered to my feet.

"What are you doing?" Anna asked.

"Look, Anna, it has been several years and why am I explaining myself to you? This is my house." I replied.

"I am so sorry, when I saw what you were doing I got angry for some reason, surprised I guess is better than angry but you are right, your house, not mine to judge, although that dildo looks quite large." Anna said.

"I am sorry Anna, I forgot you were coming this morning. I saw these young men playing football with no shirts on and got worked up. I have not been working up since the asshole left." I said.

"Let me get my tennis gear and we can go so I can take my frustrations out on a small yellow ball." I told her.

"MMMMMMMM, if you don't mind I would rather stay and watch the men play, if that's alright with you." Anna replied.

"You want to 'watch' them play? Watch, like I was watching? That would be awkward! Anna." I said.

"New day, new leaf, new me." She said taking a seat beside me.

"This adds a whole new level to our friendship Anna." I stated.

"I have always looked at you with desire Nikki, you just never looked back." she continued.

"You are bisexual?" I asked Anna.

"Have been my whole life, just never acted on it. Never had anyone who was close enough to share it with." Anna replied.

Looking in my direction, with a great big smile Anna said, "and you?"

"Well, being honest, it is more curiosity than anything. I dream of threesomes and shit like that and even one on one sex with another lady but never acted on it." I said.

"Today is your chance to act my friend. Just you me and six gorgeous cocks."

Anna said as she glanced out the window.

"I have other toys in the bedroom." I said to Anna.

Anna's response shocked me and yet I felt that tingle in my vagina again.

"I know???????"

How do you know?" I said with a surprised look on my face.

"I was using your bathroom one night and when I looked in the tub you had a dildo stuck to the wall. Hell I wanted to get up and use it but thought I would be too loud and there were other guests in the house. I wanted to tell you however I never got the nerve. This seemed like a good moment." Anna said.

"In my closet on the top shelf there is a small suitcase. The toys are in there if you wish. Can not believe I am having this conversation with you." I replied.

Anna returned with several toys in her hands and stated. "I found a treasure! I am not allowed such things, hubby does not let me use these things. It offends his manhood. Maybe if he used his manhood more often there would not be a need but nevertheless, his loss."

I looked out the window and noticed several of the young men were in the yard.

"Here we go my friend." Anna laughingly said.

I looked over and Anna had some lubricant in her hand stroking a dildo. She poured more into her hand and lifted her rear off the towel, she applied an ample amount of lube all over her vagina and even her anus.

A look of surprise and a smile of a devilish nature came across my face as I saw her lube her asshole. She was plunging a finger deep into her pussy than I saw two fingers slip into her anus, spreading as they exited her rosebud.

"OH MY GOD, ANNA!" I said.

"What?" She replied.

"You were fingering your asshole!" I said.

"I like anal play OK. Like I said hubby does not use his manhood and he has a moral dislike for anal play." She said.

"Besides, I like it!" Anna quipped as she lubed a small butt plug and inserted it in her ass.

Peering out the window the young men were merely chatting and laughing. I wanted them to take their shirts off again and play but that was not happening. Then one young man went over to his car and popped the hood.

"OOOOOH, sweaty auto mechanics. I am loving this?" Anna said.

Looking over at her she had her fingers working across her clit and her little finger holding in a butt plug. She was quite worked up, almost as much as I was. Must have been a long time for her as well.

The young men all climbed into the car and drove off.

"Fuck, never gonna happen." Annie said with a bit of anger.

"Calm down. What is never gonna happen Anna?" I asked.

Anna looked at me with a sad look on her face and stated that she has not had sex of any kind is probably 2 years. She explained that her husband has been having problems with his manhood not working and although he got a prescription for 'the pill,' he never filled it.

"I am so sorry Anna." I said trying to console her as tears began to stream down her face.

"Hey, I have an idea. It is only 11 and my kids won't be home until 4. Why don't you and I go into my room, put one some porn and see what happens. You game?" I surprised Anna with my request.

"Nikki, you don't need to do that for me, I am just feeling sorry for myself. It will be fine." Anna tried to defuse the situation but I was working from a place in my mind I have never been before. I was determined to see her get some relief and I did not care what I had to do to make that happen.

"Look, it has been a very long time for me to. I do not have a man to tell me I can or can not purchase sex toys or porn movies. If I want something I purchase it. I work hard, make my own living and deserve to feel sexual if I want to." I snapped back

"AND, I have these bisexual feeling right now and want to act on them, hehehehehehe. I said laughing.

As we stood Anna hugged me and to my surprise she put her lips on mine and slowly worked her tongue into my mouth. Without hesitation, I received her tongue. Our tongues were starting to dance. I have never ever been this aroused before in my entire life. It was like every atom of my body was turned on. My whole body was tingling like never before. "If this is happening just from a passionate kiss, I want to know how other things will feel." I thought to myself.

Making our way to the bedroom I put the television into internet mode and browsed lesbian porn. Immediately there were thousands of choices. I looked at porndoor and rented a movie. "First time!" was the title of the movie. It started off kinda slow but as we undressed and were kissing the movie seemed to give us ideas. We laid back in each other's arms just watching the movie for a while.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" Anna asked me.

"No, I have not, you? I replied.

"No, but I have always thought about it. Even masturbated to the thought." Anna said.

"What thoughts do you see when you masturbate to?" I asked.

"69 most. I have always wanted a woman to taste me and I want to taste a woman so that always seems to be how it starts." Anna said.

I kissed her gently on the lips and started kissing my way down to her neck, her breasts. Stopping to take both breasts into my mouth and play with her erect nipples. Slowly descending to her stomach, so hard and athletic. I hesitated when I got to her pussy though. The musty smell enticed me further. I adjusted my body further down the bed so her vagina was directly in my face. I parted the thick black curly hairs and saw her lips were full and quite wet. Moving my fingers around her pussy was wonderful. The lubricant she applied was making things warm and felt like silk.

Pushing my fingers through her lips I began to trace the inner layers of her vagina all the way to her anus. I did not stop, I kept pushing my fingers further into her ass I then worked them up and down her outer lips. Separating her lips I saw her clit. Large and almost throbbing. I pushed my fingers down again and once I was at her anus I pushed my finger into her. Anna gasped and I felt her body quiver. I pushed deeper to my first knuckle than moved my finger as though asking some to come to me.

Anna was in delight as I pushed deeper to the full extent of my finger. Again, I moved my finger in a manner I felt would give her more pleasure. I kept moving it as long as she was moaning. Withdrawing my finger I heard Anna ask me to do that again.

I reached over for the lubricant and took the anal plug to insert it into her ass. Pushing slowly it seemed as though it would be too big for her tight sphincter but she kept moaning and her fingers were guiding me to go deeper. Ever so slowly the plug disappeared into her ass until her anal lips wrapped around the base.

I looked up at Anna and he had the most wonderful glow about her. I felt good knowing I was helping her feel like a sense of sensuality.

After wiping my hands down I applied more lubricant and my attention went back to her pussy. Her hair was no longer a distraction. It was as though her lips moved forward and the pubic hair parted. I inserted my finger and spread her lips apart revealing her clit. "OMG, I am about to lick a woman's pussy!" I thought to myself.

I have been in this particular scenario a thousand times in my dreams but here I can smell it, see it and now for the first time. Taste it.

I started to close my eyes but looking up quickly I saw Anna looking back at me. I smiled and she smiled back. I opened my mouth and covered her clit letting my tongue brush over it. I heard Anna moan and she let out, "Oh, fuck yea."

I pulled my face back and again tasted her beauty. The musty smell and the taste was intoxicating. I have never felt this way from an oral situation. Flicking my tongue over her clit I started to drift further down and opening her pussy with my fingers I darted my tongue inside her. It was so wonderful. The way her lips took my tongue almost hugging it. I withdrew my tongue flicking it upward towards her hood.

I looked up and she had her head arched back with her fingers on her nipples.

Looking at her beauty I decided that if I am going to explore, let's go all the way. I pulled the plug out gently then let my tongue glide across her anus. Anna jumped with excitement, "Yes, tongue my ass Nikki." I heard.

I pressed my tongue into her ass and felt her push back to receive my tongue. Over and over again I darted my tongue into her ass. I felt something between my own legs and looked down. My juices were literally flowing down my legs. Not dripping but gushing. I was having an orgasm from giving oral stimulation.

"Why did no one ever tell me this was so fucking erotic and arousing?" I said out loud.

Letting my head rise I looked up to Anna and she motioned for me to come to her. I moved upward until my face was inches from hers. He reached out her lips and connected to mine. Our tongues danced as I felt her fingers feel their way around my shaved pussy.

"My turn, or 69?" She asked.

"Oh, your turn, definitely your turn." I replied to her.

Anna moved down to my very sensitive breasts. My nipples aroused as she allowed her tongue to move over them with delight.

Further and further she kissed her way down until she was between my legs face to face with my vagina.

"I have never seen a bald pussy in real life before." She stated.

"Well?" I questioned.

With that question I felt her tongue lick me from my ass to my clit. Again, I don't know how many times, but my entire body quaked with excitement. From feeling her tongue press into my ass across the taint and push into my pussy moving upward my whole body pulsated. A moan escaped my mouth as I arched back and felt my eyes close.

Anna's tongue tantalized me and I felt a finger being inserted into my pussy as she worked her tongue on my clit. I was ecstatic with lust. Every movement delighted my soul.

Ann's finger withdrew from my pussy then started working it's way into my ass.

"I have had anal Anna." I stated.

Anna replied, "Shall I stop?"

"Fuck no, use the dildo with the balls for a base." I stated.

"Lubing it up now." Anna announced.

The tightness of my anus surprised me. Must have been quite a while since I enjoyed this toy. The feeling of being full encompassed me when a sharp pain twinged within my ass. "OUCH!" I shouted.

"Shall I stop?" Anna asked.

"No, I knew it was going to do that and just forgot. Keep going just slowly until the entire cock is in." I replied.

Slowly Anna pushed the cock into my wanting ass. Further and further the cock descended into my ass.

"Keep it there and turn it some." I told Anna.

I felt the cock turn back and forth in my ass. Anna withdrew the cock to the tip than pushed it back in. I pulled my ankles up above my head so I could get a first hand look. It was so beautiful the way the cock just slit into my pleasure.

"You can go a bit faster, build up the speed until I tell you to stop." I told Anna.

Gripping the cock with her hand Anna released the cock from my gaping ass. Teasing the head to the entrance Anna squirted some lube onto the head of the cock and the entrance of my ass. With purpose Anna plunged the cock into my ass faster than before.

I screamed and swung my head back in delight. "OH, Fuck yes, just like that." I said.

Over and over Anna drove the cock into my wanting ass. The sight was delightful. Anna leaned down and began licking and sucking my clit. I was in nirvana.

Anna removed the cock from me and laid it to the side as she paid more attention to my pussy. I had forgotten this is the first time Anna has licked a pussy as well.

"We popped out bi-sexual cherries today." I said to Anna.

She moved up and we kissed passionately.

"Can we do this again?" She asked.

"Oh yes, yes we can. Let's make it a bi-weekly date..." I said.

"Sounds amazing to me." Anna said kissing me passionately as we lay in each other's arms basking in the moment of our sexual enlightenment.