Max and Jean Pt. 03

Story Info
Max and Jean explore a little further...
4.9k words
4.72
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers

Hi, there are 2 Chapters previous to this, so please start there if you'd like some background to things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't see Jean for a few days after we'd fucked over the bonnet of my car. She'd messaged to say how much she'd enjoyed it and that she'd thought about the whole day lots at night after crawling into bed. Using the images in her head to get herself off before falling asleep.

I'd done the same thing, the whole day had really been great fun from start to finish.

Friday morning I'd been walking to work when my phone beeped at me to tell me I had a message. It was from Jean, inviting me for a drink at her place that evening. I replied that I'd love to pop in, immediately thinking and hoping that we'd end up screwing. Maybe over her kitchen table or with her bent over the sink.

The reply, softened my ardour a little, Sheila would be there too, the door would be open and that I should just come straight in. Still I'd said I'd go, so that was that and I'd see them both at about 7 p.m.

Casually dressed in jeans and a t-shirt I knocked on Jeans door just after 7, brandishing a bottle of red wine. Then I turned the handle and let myself in as Jean had said too.

I called out 'Hello', just to alert Jean it was me then stepped in and headed straight down the hallway towards the kitchen. I really was looking forward to seeing Jean. I'd become very fond of her since we'd first met and sex aside I thought we'd genuinely connected.

'Hiya Jean,' I called out brightly as I pushed on the door to the kitchen. Stepping into the room, I looked down at the bottle in my hand, 'I brought a bott....'

As I looked up, I stopped dead in my tracks! In mid sentence!

The sight that greeted me took my breath away. I wanted to speak, but no words came out.

Jean was in the kitchen alright, but not sat at the table as I'd expected. Or at the sink. Strictly speaking she was, I guess at the table, just not sitting at it.

Jean was bent over it, supported on her elbows, bound by her ankles and wrists, with velcro straps. Her large tits dangling beneath her with painful looking clamps attached to each nipple, a chain between them. Dressed only in white stockings, a matching suspender belt and heels. She had a ball gag in her mouth mumbling against it. Behind her was Sheila! Dressed in just red stockings, matching suspender belt and heels, she also had a harness around her waist, to which was attached a strapon cock.

A strapon that was buried deep in Jean!

A paddle of sorts lay on the table and judging by the redness of Jeans backside it had been used to good effect too!

'What the fuck!' I spat.

Jean pulled against her bonds, mumbling as she saw me, eyes going wide, struggling to break free, or appearing to at least.

My head was spinning! I knew that Jean had her kinks and was no shrinking violet, but was she bound by choice? Surely she must have consented initially to end up like this anyway.

I was still reeling from the sight before me when Sheila actually realised I was there and stopped fucking her friend.

Sheila stepped back, the fake phallus slipping out of Jean, wobbling crudely in front of her.

'Oh bollocks!' she cried out, 'I'm sorry Max, I err...'

She was interrupted by Jean who struggled to speak, but managed to get her attention anyway, by shaking herself despite being bound to the table.

Sheila quickly released the straps holding Jeans ankles in place, before undoing those at her wrist too. Now free of her restraints, Jean tore the gag from her mouth and laid into her friend!

'I told you to keep an eye on the fucking time you stupid bitch! But no! You didn't fucking bother did you?! Eh?'

I'd never seen Jean like this before, she was livid, seething even! Her fists were balled at her sides as she screamed at Sheila.

'You knew Max would be here at 7 and that we were to stop in plenty of time, but no! Little Miss, I don't care about anyone but me couldn't care less. Oh no, as long as you're alright and having fun, fuck everyone else!' she carried on.

Sheila was cowed by Jeans outburst, tears began rolling down her cheeks, 'I'm sorry Jean, I should have, I didn't...'

'I don't want to hear it Sheila, fuck off upstairs and leave me with Max, I've got to try and clean up this mess you've made!' Jean said firmly, 'Go on, get out!'

Sheila, hurried past me, still crying, the fake cock wobbling along as she scooted past me and out of the kitchen. It would have been funny if the whole situation wasn't a mess.

I hadn't spoken for a couple of minutes now and was still not sure, what to say, if anything.

I looked over at Jean, who hurriedly grabbed a robe off the back of a chair and slipped it on.

Finding my voice at long last, I said, 'Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that when I arrived Jean!'

Jean reached out a hand and moved towards me, instinctively I moved back. Jean stopped.

'Max, I um,' she began, 'oh fuck, I'm sorry Max, really I am. Sheila. I, oh bollocks! It's all such a mess.'

It was like a scene from a porn film, man walks in and finds his girl being fucked, then joins in, only I didn't join in! I wasn't disgusted with either of them, just shocked more than anything. It's not everyday you get to see someone being strapon fucked is it? Especially someone that you like and now I think about it have feelings for.

I thrust the bottle of wine towards Jean and said, 'Open this please, three glasses Jean, back in a minute.'

Then turning on my heel, I left the room and went to find Sheila upstairs. Predictably she was still sobbing when I found her in the guest bedroom. She hadn't bothered to cover up and was face down on the bed, unaware that I was behind her, til I spoke.

'Stop crying Sheila please, put something on and come downstairs,' I said.

Sheila, turned to face me, still with the strapon fixed around her waist, 'Oh and take that off too, you don't need it now.' I grumbled.

'Sh, should I get dressed too Max?' Sheila asked through her tears.

'Just put a robe or something on, hurry up, we need to talk, you, Jean and me.' came my reply.

I walked back into the kitchen to find Jean had only got 2 glasses out and poured wine into them.

'I asked for 3 glasses Jean,' I said.

'I know Max,' she answered, 'but...'

I raised a hand stopping her in her tracks, 'I meant what I said Jean, 3 glasses please.'

Jean hesitated, I was finally getting annoyed, 'NOW!' I hissed, as Sheila walked through the door beside me.

Jean turned to get a glass out for Sheila, who stood wringing her hands like a child waiting to be scalded for some misdemeanour of sorts.

Instead of any shouting or bawling, I turned to her, 'Sit Sheila please, Jean you too.' I kept my voice calm and level.

It struck me as odd now I think about it, here I was with 2 ladies, both of whom were old enough to be my mother and yet I was the one telling them what to do! I chuckled at the thought.

'Something funny Max,' Jean asked, an eyebrow raised, her eyes boring into me.

'Actually yes' I replied, 'I'm sat here with 2 sexagenarians, at least 20 years younger than you both and you're both acting like schoolgirls! I think it's rather amusing Jean, don't you?'

Sheila who had stopped crying, snorted a little laugh, Jean glowered, 'Don't you dare....'

'Enough!' I jumped in, making both ladies jump, surprising myself at the authority in my voice, 'we're going to discuss this like adults or not at all, so if you can't do that then I'll leave and you 2 can both either behave and act like friends or part as enemies. And to be honest, right now, I don't actually give a fuck either way!'

I glowered at both women. Sheila's head was down, but she raised it, looked at Jean, then at me and nodded.

Jean looked like she was ready to launch herself across the table at Sheila, staring at her, anger etched on her face.

'Jean?' I asked. Nothing, nowt, not even an acknowledgement!

'Ok then, I'm off', I began beginning to rise, 'I'll see myself out. Sheila I hope you can sort this out with Jean, don't take any shit from her, she's not perfect at all.

Jean, I'm disappointed, goodnight and goodbye!'

I was absolutely fuming inside, my calm demeanour just a front. I wanted to scream at Jean! Sheila although far from blameless had at least agreed to talk, to sort things. Jean it appeared, was either too angry to try or just couldn't be bothered.

Either way, I'd had enough and within seconds, I was out the front door and striding up the path.

10 minutes later, I was sat in the local pub with a pint and a scotch as a chaser.

How could Jean be so wrapped up in herself not to try and get things sorted out? I thought that we'd really connected, that there was something genuine between us both. Maybe the beginning of proper feelings, despite the age gap.

Now I wasn't sure at all. Yes, I'd caught her and her best friend fucking each other, but I knew they'd both done that before. That it hadn't been the first time, Jean had told me as much before.

We could have got past it, I wanted to get past it. I was aware that Sheila had asked Jean, if I'd fuck her too. I had been coming around to the idea and guessed that maybe tonight could have been the time to make it happen, but no.

Another pint and chaser later, my mobile rang. It was Jean, I cut it off. It rang again, once more I cut it off, then silenced it and stuffed it back in my pocket out of sight.

I was absolutely pissed as a fart by the time I got home that night, the landlord had kept the booze flowing til well after closing time and I'd made the most of it.

I don't remember getting home, getting undressed or anything after leaving the boozer. All I knew was that now, the following morning, my mouth felt like someone had poured sand into it and I was thirsty.

Still half cut, I made it to the bathroom, stuck my head under the tap and drank. I splashed cold water on my face and went back to bed and slept once more.

I was eventually woken up at midday by a loud banging on my front door. I stumbled from the bed, opened the curtains and looked down, to see the top of Sheila's head. I contemplated ignoring her, but eventually pulled on my dressing gown and went to answer the door.

I'll admit that I wasn't in the best frame of mind when I opened the door. The events of last night and the booze were still there, giving me a not very pleasant, fuzzy feeling.

'Yes Sheila, what do you want?' was my opening gambit.

'Charming Max and after I helped you last night too. Letting me in or not?' she asked curtly.

I stood aside and she walked straight past me through to the kitchen.

'Putting the kettle on Max, or do I have to do it myself?' she enquired.

I just mumbled and took a seat at the kitchen table in response.

'Fine, I'll do it then. Milk? Sugar? Strong? Weak?'

'Strong, no sugar ta,' I muttered, slouching at the table.

Sheila busied herself making the tea, set 2 steaming mugs on the table and sat down opposite me.

'Are you pleased with yourself for getting drunk last night Max?' she asked.

I really couldn't be bothered to talk, so just shrugged instead.

'Jeans really sorry you know Max, me too for that matter. We shouldn't have done what we did, but we can't change it now.'

'Neither of you looked sorry last night Sheila!' I spat, 'I bet you both had a right laugh about it after I left.'

'Actually no. Quite the opposite Max, we'd drank too much and got carried away with things and then you walked in.

'I began crying again and then Jean started bawling her eyes out too. She's afraid she's messed things up between you both, scared she's lost you.'

I changed the subject, 'What do you mean, helped me last night?'

Sheila answered, 'I waited for you last night Max, felt guilty about things I suppose. Anyway, when you finally showed up, you were that drunk you couldn't even get the key in the door, so I did it for you.'

'I got you inside, you wanted food, but I persuaded you that you just needed to sleep. So I led you upstairs to the bedroom and you tried to undress, but kept falling over. In the end I stripped you, got you into bed, waited til you were asleep and waited til I was sure you weren't going to be sick, then sat and made sure you were ok. I eventually left at about 3 a.m.'

It was my turn to be embarrassed now, 'Ah,' I began, 'I was a bit drunk Sheila, sorry you had to see me like that, but thank you for looking after me.'

Sheila laughed, 'It's quite alright Max, you were actually quite funny, sweet too! You were mumbling about how much you like Jean and that you hoped she was ok. You like her don't you Max?'

Despite my somewhat fuzzy head, I was thinking clearly, I nodded, 'I do Sheila, yes. I think she's great. She's funny, sexy, great company and someone I thought I'd connected with, but now I'm not so sure.'

Sheila raised an eyebrow, so I continued, 'I know she has her kinks, we've explored some and I know that you've both done things together before too. But I hoped that I'd at least be considered before she did something with someone else. I don't own her, I don't want to own her, but to find her doing something like that, just, well shook me I guess. I'm not asking for exclusivity Sheila, I'd never tell her she can't do something with anyone else, I'd just like to have been told is all.'

'If I had the chance to sleep with someone else, I'd have spoken to her first, at least let her know. Get her thoughts, not necessarily permission, just to find out what she thinks. Then act accordingly.'

'I see,' said Sheila. 'To get this straight, you're asking for a little consideration? Not permission?'

'Yes, that's it Sheila!' I exclaimed, 'Consideration is what I'd like. If Jean wants to see someone else, then I'd like to know. If she wants someone else, then fine, who am I to tell her no? More than anything else, I just want to make sure she's safe, she's ok.'

'You need to tell her this Max, how you feel about her and the whole other people situation,' Sheila replied, 'I know that Jean doesn't just jump into bed with anyone and last night. Well, last night was largely down to me.'

'I know that Jean doesn't go off sleeping around Sheila, she's far too respectful to do that, to herself I mean,' I said, 'last night though, care to elaborate?'

Sheila, reddened, cleared her throat then spoke, 'Right, well as I said, it was largely down to me. I went round see Jean at about 4p.m. as we'd planned to. We had a chat over a glass of wine, which turned into a bottle, then we opened another.'

She paused then went on, 'The subject turned to sex and Jean was gushing about how she was enjoying a new lease of life with you. How you were great company and that the sex was brilliant. She'd told me briefly about your night out, the meal and then the journey home, leaving out the juicy details. I was a bit drunk by now and pushed her for more details, getting hornier by the second. Finally Jean relented and told me about her taking her knickers off at the restaurant, flashing in the car and how you both ended up having sex over your car bonnet.'

'Ok,' I said, 'but that doesn't explain why I saw what I did Sheila, so how and why did it happen?'

'Oh God Max, you're really turning the screw now aren't you!' Sheila groaned. 'Right, well as I said I was feeling quite horny and naughty after all the details of your night out together. I haven't had sex in ages, I mean months Max, well hadn't. Anyway, I was moaning about it, asking Jean if she'd asked you if you'd sleep with me as I'd asked, all the while getting more worked up.'

'Then I started reminiscing about old times, how we'd, me and Jean, used to play around while our husbands were there watching. How we used to please each other for their pleasure. Anyway, the booze had obviously affected Jean too, plus all of the naughty talk. I leant over and kissed her, at first she didn't respond, then I kissed her again, running my hands over her legs. Eventually she responded, kissed me back and opened her legs slightly. Taking full advantage of the situation, I went further, my hand went further up her skirt, she didn't stop me and...'

I raised a hand to interrupt, but she carried on.

'She was sopping Max, I pulled her knickers to the side and slid a finger straight into her pussy, rubbing her clit with my thumb. In no time at all she was bucking against my hand, coming on my fingers. Anyway, things progressed from there. She fucked me with the strapon, pretending to be you then we swapped over. I was now you, as it were and then you walked in.'

'I'm sorry Max, I know we shouldn't have done it and if I could turn the clock back then I would.'

I sat quietly, contemplating Sheila's confession. I still didn't feel great and I was hungry too. Sheila looked at me reproachfully, wondering what I was going to say or do.

'Food, I need food Sheila. I'm going to the pub for lunch. Please go and get Jean and I'll meet you both there in half an hour?'

'Err, ok Max, I'm not sure where she is or what she's doing, but I'll go now. What if she is out or?'

'Well, I'm going anyway, hair of the dog might help and I'm ravenous too, so either you join me or you don't.' I replied.

Sheila nodded, got up and left. I climbed the stairs, showered, dressed and 20 minutes later I left the house. I cast a look at Jeans as I walked past, there were no signs of life, so I just carried on by. Hoping that they'd both make it.

5 minutes later, they walked through the door. Sheila went to the bar and Jean slid into the booth opposite to me. Nervously I twiddled the drink in my hands, almost afraid of speaking, not sure what to say now that Jean was here.

'I'm sorry Jean,' I started, 'I shouldn't have reacted the way I did last night. I let my emotions get the better of me and in the heat of the moment, I lashed out. It was petulant and childish and stupid.'

Jean reached out a hand and held mine, 'Max, it's OK, I understand. Sheila told me how you feel and, if anything I should be the one apologising to you, not the other way around. I actually sat and listened to what Sheila said, about how you feel. I made a foolish mistake yesterday, my decision making was affected by the drink and I gave in to my hormones. I wasn't thinking straight, one thing led to another and well' she tailed off at that point.

Then taking my hand more firmly spoke once more, 'I care about you Max, I didn't realise how much until after you'd gone last night. I'm old enough to be your mother, I know, and maybe I'm being a foolish old woman, but I don't want to lose you. I've no idea where this is going between us, but I'm in 100% and want you to know that. I have a past that is probably a little unconventional compared to yours, a past I can't erase, but I can and will leave it behind me if that means I keep what I have with you.'

I was at the point of tearing up now, Jeans outpouring had really got to me. 'Oh God Jean,' I began, 'I don't expect you to change for me, you being you is one of the reasons why I was attracted to you in the first place. Yes, you've had some wild times, I know that, but I'm not troubled by that. To be honest, I'd like to explore those with you, if you'd like that.

As Sheila has probably said, all I'm after is a little consideration. I don't want to own you, tell you what to do, or who you can and can't see, within reason, but just be open and honest with me.'

'I'm not going to labour the point, because you've heard it already from Sheila. So that's where I'm at Jean and I hope the fact that you're here means that you want to carry on seeing each other.'

Jean spoke softly, 'I do Max, Sheila put me straight and I don't want a silly mistake to be the end of things.'

Then with a mischievous grin, 'You and me have lots more to do together anyway. There are things we haven't done yet,' she looked at Sheila, 'so I suggest we forget about last night, cherish the memories we have and look to the future.'

Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers
12