Max and Jean Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sounds good to me Jean,' I replied, just as Sheila made an appearance at the table.

'You two kissed and made up yet?' she asked, placing a glass of wine in front of Jean and sliding into the booth next to me.

'Yep,' I answered her, 'we're good now, thanks to you. You made me realise that I was being stupid Sheila, so thank you.'

I looked over at Jean, who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Jean looked at me, 'We've got lots more to do together Sheila, both in and out of the bedroom.' she said, raising an enquiring eyebrow. I nodded, so she continued. 'Care to join us Sheila?'

Sheila flushed. 'Um, well, I err, only if you're both sure? I don't want to get in the way of you two, now you're getting back on track.'

'You've been moaning about a lack of sex Sheila, so why not join us both? You did ask me to speak to Max about it and if I'm not mistaken, he's up for it. Max?' Jean said.

'Sure why not?' I replied, 'It's most mens fantasies, 2 ladies at once. I do have one ask though.'

'Oh?' Jean and Sheila said at the same time.

'Will you put on a show for me? Maybe something like yesterday? I'd like to watch you both and you'd both be dressed up too for me of course.' I added with a wink.

Jean and Sheila looked at each other, then me. 'Well, I'm game Max,' Jean said, 'Sheila?'

'Oh God! Yes please!' Sheila blurted out excitedly. 'I know what we can wear too. I'm looking forward to it already.'

Sheila's hand wandered to my leg under the table. 'Oi! Keep your hands off Sheila,' Jean laughed, 'Have some patience woman!'

Sheila, kept her hand on my leg, then moved it to my growing bulge, 'Just checking out, what I'm going to get Jean. A girl needs to know what's on offer after all!' Sheila sighed. 'Feels good so far, getting bigger too, if I'm not mistaken!'

'I am actually here you know', I chuckled, getting a laugh from both ladies, 'anyway our food is here. Let's eat, I'm famished.'

The waiter placed our food down then disappeared again.

'So,' I said, 'are you ladies busy tomorrow? Maybe we could get together and see what happens? End Sheila's dry spell?'

Sheila looked over at Jean, who smiled at us both and simply nodded.

'Oh goody!' Sheila exclaimed, 'it's been far too long since I've had a man, I can't wait!'

I smiled and tucked into my food and all my table mates did the same.

Sheila left Jean and me, as we departed the pub, after arranging to meet around lunchtime the following day. Jean put her arm through mine and we strolled home, taking in the spring sunshine as we walked.

'Coming in Max?' Jean asked as we stopped at the end of her drive.

'I won't if you don't mind Jean,' I answered, 'I've got chores to do, plus I'm going to save myself til tomorrow if you don't mind?'

Jean nodded, 'Not a problem Max, I'll see you tomorrow at about 1 then?'

'Perfect Jean, looking forward to it already.'

I pulled Jean to me and kissed her full on the lips, hands gripping her hips tightly, my tongue sneaking into her mouth and finding hers. We kissed for a couple of minutes, like lustful teenagers, nothing around us mattering as we tried to suck each others faces off!

Eventually we parted, I was panting and Jean had a glazed look on her face.

'Blimey that was intense Jean!' I said.

'Tell me about it Max! Sure I can't interest you in some make up sex?' she gasped, 'I want it fast, dirty and hard!'

I grabbed Jeans hand and dragged her towards the front door, she scrabbled in her bag for the keys and once inside, I dragged her into the kitchen.

My hands were all over Jean as our tongues once again danced in each others mouths. Finding the hem of Jeans skirt, I pulled it up, my hands travelling up her ubiquitous stockings, smooth flesh greeting my fingers as I pushed her skirt higher still.

I swear I'd never felt so turned on before! I felt like a dog in heat, as I span Jean around at the kitchen table, pushing her forward, while undoing my jeans at the same time.

I released my stiff member and swiftly pulled Jeans knickers down to her ankles, she shook them off as I stepped forward. Jean automatically opened her legs wide, braced herself against the table and I slid straight into her, balls deep.

I stopped long enough to lift her top and pull her tits out of her bra, giving her stiff nipples a hard tug, before holding onto her hips and starting to fuck her.

'Fuck Max!' Jean moaned, 'thats it pound me, fuck me, hammer me, please!

I fucked Jean for all I was worth, balls smashing into her clit, her tits bouncing wildly, flesh slapping into each other.

We were like two wild animals. Just using each other for our own pleasure, nothing subtle or gentle. Rutting. Fucking. Plain and simple, dirty sex. The air was blue between the two of us, egging the other on.

'You're a dirty fucking slut Jean!'

'Ride me like a whore Max, fuck me til I can't walk anymore!'

'Your cunt is sopping you big titted bitch!'

'Ram a finger up my arse while you pound my pussy Max!'

Primeval was probably the best way to describe it. Neither of us interested in the others pleasure, just trying to reach our own zenith as soon as possible.

Within minutes I heard, 'I'm coming Max, fucking fuck me harder, you bastard!' shrieked Jean. Seconds later my balls were awash as Jeans legs shook as she gushed, coming in spasms that shook her whole body.

I held on tighter and seconds later, began to squirt my own seed deep inside Jeans still spasming pussy. My own body shook with the effort, head span and legs threatened to give way.

Panting with the effort, we both went slack, me leaning on Jeans back, her body squashed into the table beneath us both. Our collective cum dribbling down our legs as we got our breathe back.

Jean broke the silence first, 'Jesus that was intense Max, I feel like you've just ruined me forever!'

I laughed and replied, 'Tell me about it Jean, I've never cum as hard before. That was incredible!'

I lifted myself off her and there was a loud 'plop' as our residual come hit the floor.

Both of us dissolved into fits of giggles, before Jean waddled to a cupboard and picked up some kitchen roll. Crudely wiping herself, she threw the roll to me and after cleaning myself up, I wiped the floor clean.

Why is the mess we leave behind after sex always so gross?

Ten minutes later, Jean gave me another passionate kiss on her doorstep before I left for home. The promise of more to come, lingering on my lips.

Til tomorrow!

12