Max and Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I turned 64 last year and while I have as I said only had one man in my bed, I still have wants, needs and desires sexually. I have bought and used a few sex toys, but I do miss the intimacy of being with a man, battery power can only do so much after all."

"I want to be held, to be touched, be loved and made love to. Is that too much to ask?"

I wasn't sure if this was a rhetorical question so I sat and waited for Jean carry on.

Again Jean shifted by the window, this time leaning back against the sill, "I may sound like a silly old fool, a merry widow if you like, but I want all those things and I want them with you Max." Jean looked up at me, trying to gauge if I'd heard her correctly, then continued. "I want you in my bed Max please, I realise I'm not a young lady, that I don't have the figure of a young girl and yes I'm starting to go grey but, I'm not ready to sit on the shelf just yet either."

Jean stopped talking and looked at me expectedly. I was dumbfounded! I sat aghast at Jeans request, my head was spinning and I wasn't sure what to say at first, then I found my voice!

"Jean, I'm flattered beyond belief', I began "Your husband was a very lucky man to have had you as his wife and lover. You're an attractive lady with lots to offer any man of any age, are you sure this is what you want? And that you truly want it with me?"

"Oh Max", Jean began, "I have thought about this for weeks now, ever since you helped me when the rain was pouring down on me and yes I want this and I want it with you and you alone"

"I want you to take me to bed, show me what I've been missing since my husband died. Show me how to love again and fulfill my needs as a woman. I want my sexual needs and desires to be met and I want you to help me meet them all Max!"

I rose from the bed and stepped towards Jean, a look of uncertainty flashed across her face as I got closer. I stopped just in front of her, took her face in my hands and bent my head down and whispered quietly in her ear. "Jean, nothing would give me more pleasure than to be your lover. I'm flattered that you have asked me so sweetly to be the one to take you to bed."

Then looking her in the eye, I brushed my lips against hers, softly at first, then feeling her kiss me back our kiss became more urgent. My tongue pushing past her lips, exploring her mouth, her sweet breath filling my senses as our urges grew. Jean wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as my hands went to the small of her back and pulled her tight into me. The room was filled with the sound of our kissing, our mouths mashed together in mutual lust and desire for one another. My hands reached down and cupped Jeans bum, pulling her up against my now very hard erection in my jeans. I could feel her suspenders under her skirt, something that turned me on even more as we kissed.

Then, we heard a noise from next door as Sheila began to emerge from her drunken slumber. We both jumped apart, not wanting Sheila to see us kissing so passionately. Jean quickly smoothed her skirt down and checked her hair, before rushing out of the room towards the groaning Sheila. I adjusted myself and then followed at a reasonable distance, trying not to look too flushed after the events of the last few minutes.

Following Jean into the spare room, I noticed that Sheila was indeed awake now, but only just and had clearly been moving about as she slept. Her skirt had ridden up further as she moved in her sleep and I could clearly see her stockings and suspenders, not to mention some sheer looking knickers, as her skirt was bunched around her waist. Jean quickly moved to her friends side and pulled her skirt down, covering her modesty, excusing myself I went back downstairs and waited for Jean to come back down.

I heard some muffled talking, then after a few minutes some footsteps on the stairs. Jean entered the sitting room, looking quite sheepish, trying not to catch my eye as she came and sat next to me.

"Sheila ok?" I asked. "She's fine, Jean replied, "still a bit drunk, so she's going to sleep a bit more."

"Good to hear that's she's ok Jean, are you ok too? I mean after our conversation and well, er what happened upstairs before?" I enquired.

Jean turned towards me and replied, "Are you sure you meant what you said Max? I mean about us? About wanting to share my bed and make love to me?"

Taking a hand in mine, I lifted her chin with the other so she was looking at me and smiled, "Yes of course I meant what I said Jean. I find you very attractive and as I said I'm flattered that you asked me into your bed and to be only the second man to make love to you."

A weak smile crossed Jeans face, "but what if it's a disaster, you and I? What if when we do go to bed you don't find me attractive, what if..?" I cut her off, by placing a finger on her lips, then I replaced my finger with my own lips, kissing her tenderly, softly allowing her to respond to me in her own time. It was if someone had flicked a switch in her head, as Jean all of a sudden flung her arms around me and almost jumped on top of me on the sofa. Her tongue eagerly pushing past my lips as our hands found each others bodies. I was now lay on my back with Jean atop of me, kissing me with sheer abandonment, once again I found myself getting hard in my jeans as the passion rose within us. Jean pushed my shirt up, hands all over my chest as we continued to kiss, soft hands rubbing over my chest as my hands found their way to her backside, pulling her into me urgently.

"I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!" came the cry from upstairs. "For God's sake!" Jean cried out, scrambling to her feet and rushing out of the room. I was unsure whether to follow so stayed where I was, listening for any cries for help.

Ten minutes passed before Jean came back down the stairs to me and sat down. "She's been sick and has gone back to bed, but I think it's probably a good idea if you go home now Max. Sheila will probably sleep it off, but I best keep an ear out for her just in case."

I nodded and rose to leave, smiling at Jean, I bent and gave her a kiss on the cheek before I turned away and walked out the door and made my way home.

Back home I poured myself a stiff drink and sat down to take in what had happened today. My mind was whirling with it all. I processed things in my head and decided that it had been a great day all in all, We'd beaten the Welsh at rugby, I'd had a pleasant time with two very lovely ladies and then one of them had asked me to take he to bed. I'd definitely had worse days!

I didn't see hide nor hair of Jean for the next couple of days, then I got home from work on Monday night, to a note pushed through my door.

It read, "Max, thank you for the other day, I had a great time and my apologies for the way things ended with Sheila being there, although it was probably a blessing in disguise as Lord only knows what would have happened if she hadn't been!

Will you come to dinner at my place later this week please? My number is written below, so text or call me and we can make further arrangements, thanks J xxx"

I quickly added Jeans number to my contacts, changed and went for a run with a stupid great smile across my face! An hour later I was home, so I quickly texted Jean, "Hi it's Max, I'd love to come to dinner with you, just let me know when and I'll be there, thanks x"

I hopped in the shower and ten short minutes later I was getting my dinner ready when my phone pinged. "Friday night 7 pm, don't be late! J xxx" I quickly text back, "Looking forward to it see you at 7 pm sharp."

I ate with yet another silly grin on my face and put my feet up for yet another night of channel surfing, life it seemed was on the up for me!

The rest of the week seemed to crawl by! All I could think of was my 'date' with Jean with the possibility of more than just a nice meal on the menu. Friday night finally came, so I closed down my pc at work, made the short walk home, quickly changed and went for a short run. 30 minutes later I was home and quickly jumped in the shower, had a shave and changed into a nice shirt and jeans. Grabbing the 2 bottles of wine I'd bought I closed the door behind me and made the short walk 5 doors down to Jean's house.

I knocked and heard Jean say, "It's open, come straight in." I turned the handle and stepped into the hall, the smell of something delicious hitting me as I wiped my feet on the mat.

"Hi, I brought wine, red and white, as I wasn't sure what we were eating, I hope that's ok?" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "That's great Max, thank you, Jean replied, "open the white if you will, dinner is almost done, we're having chicken in a white wine sauce tonight."

I rummaged in a drawer for a corkscrew opened the wine and found 2 glasses on a neatly made table and poured us both a decent amount of the clear fluid. "Sit!" came the command as Jean walked in with two plates of food in her hands.

"Yes ma'am" I chuckled, taking a seat as Jean placed a plate in front of me before placing her own meal down and sitting opposite me.

I ate hungrily, the meal Jean had made was truly delicious, we chattered away while we ate. Jean explained Sheila had finally sobered up by mid morning after our time in the pub and left for home around lunchtime, vowing to never drink again.

I laughed at this revelation, "Do you think she'll stick to it?"

"Not a chance in hell!" Jean giggled back, "she's said that before and never sticks to it."

Conversation flowed easily between us, both telling one another more about our lives. Jean it seemed had led a quiet life, working part time, while her husband had been the traditional bread winner.

I told Jean all about my upbringing and work, leaving out the boring details. Soon we'd both finished our meals and after placing the dishes in the dishwasher we retired to the front room and sat drinking the other bottle of wine I'd brought with me.

A slightly uncomfortable silence descended upon us, there was clearly an elephant in the room and both of us were unable to make it go away. Then Jean took the bull by the horns and spoke. "Well, if you don't mind, I'm going to head upstairs, follow me in about 10 minutes please Max."

I mumbled a slightly embarrassed, OK and watched as Jean got up and left the room. The 10 minutes seemed more like an hour as I checked my watch time and again. Finally I took a deep breath, picked up my glass and the wine and headed upstairs.

Opening the door to Jean's bedroom, I peered in but couldn't see anyone, so I walked a little further in, still no one at all. I was about to call out, when I felt a presence behind me. Turning I saw Jean stood just inside the door, she was wearing a silk robe and from what I could tell, either stockings or tights and heels that any 20 year old would have had trouble staying upright in.

I took a step back, my legs touching the edge of the bed and gently sat down, taking in the lady before me. I quickly put my glass and the bottle of wine down on a bedside table and turned back to look at Jean.

Without saying a word, she slowly undid the belt holding her robe closed, opened the robe and let it slide from her shoulders. I just sat open mouthed looking at Jean!

She'd done her make up beautifully, her eyes sparkling behind a dark mascara, a light green eye shadow setting her eyes off. A bright red lipstick on her lips and a touch of blusher on her cheeks, she looked ravishing!

Unable to move, I took in her body. She had a jade green bra on, holding her big breasts in, cleavage spilling over the lacy cups. A susupender belt and dainty pair of knickers finished the look, all the same shade of green. The clips of her suspender belt holding up a pair of beautiful lace topped black stockings.

It was safe to say that Jean was dressed for something or someone and right now she had her sights firmly set on me!

"You like?" Jean growled. I just nodded, the ability to speak had deserted me. "Good" Jean smiled, then walking towards me, she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me backwards on to the bed.

My hands instinctively went to her waist as she climbed on top of me, her lips meeting mine as I took her full weight on top of me. Jeans tongue eagerly pushed past my lips seeking out my own tongue, twirling against me once she found it.

My hands roamed over Jeans body, settling on her firm backside, both cheeks felt firm and unencumbered by any vestiges of any underwear, Jean had a thong on, one which clearly bisected her arse cheeks very nicely.

As we continued to kiss, Jean began to grind herself against me, the heat of her pussy noticeable through my jeans, my cock now rock hard in my jeans. Jean sat up on my lap and began to undo the buttons on my shirt, her warm hands pushing it open and caressing my chest, teasing my nipples, while she ground herself harder still on to my now throbbing cock.

My hands almost instinctively went to Jeans large chest, my thumbs grazing her stiff nipples through the thin material. An appreciative moan fell from her lips and her head rocked back in obvious pleasure, before she looked down at me, with a hunger burning in her eyes that both worried and turned me on even more. Lifting herself of me briefly, my jeans were soon around my knees, my rock hard cock covered by the silky material of Jeans skimpy thong.

I moved to sit up, my weight on my elbows, but Jean pushed me back into the bed with one hand while she deftly pulled aside her tight thong and rubbed her now sopping wet pussy over my hard cock. Jeans slick pussy juice coated my hard shaft within seconds, then before I knew it she lifted her hips and lowered her tight vagina over my cock. I gasped at the sensation of being enveloped in her tight hole, she gripped my like a vice and then slowly took a breath before sinking all the way down onto me.

I threw my head back onto the mattress as this older lady took full advantage of me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her harder on to me, Jeans hands on my chest pushing me back. Leaning forward slightly Jean reached behind her back, undid the clasp on her bra and released her breasts. I was captivated immediately, her nipples were at least half an inch long, stiff pink buds that I desperately wanted to suck. Obligingly Jean lent further forward on me and cupped her left breast, pushing it into my face, past my lips and into my warm mouth.

"Mmmm" I mumbled as I licked and sucked her large teat, the flesh pushed into my face. "Suck it Max you naughty boy, go on, lick and suck my big fat tit!" I did as I was told, not that I had any choice in the matter. Jean force fed me her tit and ground her pussy even harder on to me, I was being used, well and truly and I was loving it!

Sitting up on my stiff member, Jean again placed her hands on my chest, looked me straight in the eye and said, "Max, I'm going to fuck you now and fuck you hard. You stay there, do as I say and I promise you'll enjoy it!"

Who was I to argue? I had this attractive woman atop me, her tight pussy gripping my rock hard cock and her big tits bouncing around as she started to ride me. My hands shot up to her big tits, thumbs sweeping over both her hard nipples, causing a moan to escape her lips.

"You know that I haven't had any other man apart from my husband til now, yes?" Jean moaned. Nodding breathlessly, I replied, "Yes, you did say."

"Good you remembered," came the reply, "but it doesn't mean that I don't know what I want or how to get it! Alex and me were quite kinky in our sexual needs and desires and I'm not going to change now after all this time, ok?"

"Uhuh" I gasped as Jean rode me harder still. "Your cock is now mine to do with as I please. No one else is allowed the pleasure of it unless I say, understand?"

I must have looked blankly, as Jean, pulled my hair and repeated the question, "Do you understand?!" "Yes Jean" I said, "yours alone unless you say different."

"Good, now we have the rules established, I'm going to fuck you til I come and then you will lick me clean."

"Yes Jean, I'll do as you want" I graoned as her pussy gripped me even tighter!

My mind was in a whirl, this lady who appeared almost staid and respectable had hidden depths I was only just discovering. She knew what she wanted and wasn't going to stop til she got it!

Jean fucked me faster yet, her big tits swinging wildly as she frantically rode me hard. I watched as beads of sweat formed on her brow, her efforts clearly showing as she started to redden.

Then it happened, she came! Boy did she come, she clawed at my chest as she fucked me, nails scraping my bare chest. "Fuck, I'm fucking coming, fuck, fuck, fuck!" All of a sudden, my cock and balls were engulfed in a huge wet pool as Jean came on top of me. Jean was clearly a squirter judging by the wet pool I was now lying in.

Then without missing a beat, she lifted off my cock and lowered her sopping pussy onto my face. One thing that I did notice just before Jean lowered herself onto my mouth was that her pussy lips were huge! They must have been at least an inch long, big puffy labia that were pink and engorged and easily smothered my face as she lowered them down on my face.

"Eat me Max, get your tongue in me and eat my come, you dirty bastard!" I did as I was told, shocked at how slutty my previously demure neighbour truly was. I ate her for all I was worth, tongue delving inside her warm fuck hole, savouring the taste of her cum, not that I had a choice in the matter as she ground herself onto my face. Reaching down Jean pulled her thong aside and began rubbing her big clit furiously. Her hands a blur.

"Coming again!" she shouted, "don't you dare fucking stop, tongue me, eat my cunt!"

I redoubled my efforts, tongue aching as I pushed it deeper inside Jeans wet hole. "That's it, eat me!" she screamed as she gushed all over my face, "fucking drink my cum Max, you dirty bastard!"

Not that I had any choice in the matter, but I drank her warm juice as it gushed all over my face.

Trembling slightly Jean, lifted herself of me, "Fuck that was good, I haven't come like that for year's, thank you Max. I hope my behaviour hasn't shocked you too much, I do get a bit carried away at times."

"I have to admit I was a bit surprised if I'm honest Jean, but it's who you are and if I'm honest it turns me on when a lady talks dirty at me and knows what she wants."

Grinning at me Jean said, "Good, because right now I want more of your cock in me, come and fuck me from behind." Getting up off the bed, Jean peeled off her thong and bent over her dressing table, then looking back at me, wiggled her arse. "Come on Max, get over here and pound me like the slutty bitch I really am!"

Who was I to argue? Rising from the bed, cock bouncing as I walked, I made my way over to my neighbour, getting ready to slide my cock inside her, when I noticed something shiny catch my eye.

Jean impatiently wiggled her bum, "Hurry up, I want your cock in me Max." I looked at her in the mirror and smiled, "There appears to be something in your arse Jean!"

"My buttplug, yes, now get your cock in me and fuck me."

Who was I to turn down such a command?

I placed my throbbing member between her swollen pussy lips and pushed gently, the head entering her tight hole. I stopped and gripped Jeans thighs, teasing her, when she thrust back onto me impaling herself on my fat cock.

I groaned out loud as she once again gripped me with her vice like pussy, then began to move inside her.

"Fucking bang me Max, go on ride my tight pussy, give me your fat fucking cock." Jean screamed at me.

Within seconds I began to hammer away at Jean, fucking her for all I was worth, balls slapping against her clit, my belly pushing into her butt plug as I rode her.

"Pull my hair as you fuck me", Jean growled. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of Jeans dark brown hair and continued fucking her.