Max and Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Max, bang me harder and don't stop til you've pumped your come up my cunt." Jean really was in slut mode now as I fucked her, tits bouncing wildly as I ploughed into her again and again.

"Fucking coming again, don't stop, don't you dare stop." she moaned at me.

Seconds later my balls were awash as Jean squirted all over me, her come dribbling down her stocking clad legs.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer and soon I could feel my come begin rising from my balls. I sped up one last time, fucking Jean with all my might, cock mercilessly slamming into her time and time again.

"Coming Jean, I'm coming!" I exclaimed. "Good boy Max, give it to me, squirt your spunk up my cunt, go on fuck my slutty cunt." Jean orderd me.

Ribbons of hot spunk shot out of me deep into Jean, my balls emptying themselves inside her. Slowly I came to a halt, looking at Jean in the mirror in front of her, I was a sweaty mess from all the exertion and Jean was positively glowing despite the fucking I'd just given her.

I stepped back and my softening cock slipped out of her, spunk dripping out and down her legs. I was knackered!

I fell back against the bed as Jean reached back, removed her butt plug and then came over and sat on my lap. Sweat still on her forehead, she lent forward, kissed me on the lips and said, "Wow, that was great, I haven't come like that in years, thank you Max."

"My, err pleasure Jean" I replied, "you certainly know how to enjoy yourself. "

"Well, yes, I loved my life with my ex hubby and he used to keep me entertained shall we say!"

"You surprised me Jean, not for one minute did I think you'd be the way you are."

"Well, although he was the only man I'd ever been with til now, we definitely had fun."

"He was clearly a lucky man, you've opened my eyes to a few things Jean."

"There's more to come yet Max, believe me, would it shock you if I said we used to go to sex clubs and he'd fuck other women, while I watched? Occasionally I used to join in too, but he was the only man I used to fuck."

I lent back on the bed, looked up at Jean, straddling my waist, "So you've played with other women then?" I asked.

"Oh yes", she replied, "I've been fucked by and fucked many other ladies, but only two men and you're one of them."

I was stunned, this older lady who had such an outwardly quiet persona was a completely different person behind closed doors. Jean was still sat on my lap at this point, her large tits rising and falling on her chest, lacy suspender belt and stockings still perfectly in place, my come oozing out of her puffy pussy onto my flaccid member.

I shifted awkwardly underneath her and Jean finally rose off me, stood, turned and walked out of the room. I was in a state of funk, shocked stunned and without a doubt turned on by the revelations about Jeans sex life. I was also unsure about what should I do now? Do I stay put or do I go home? Get dressed or leave myself naked?

I decided to compromise and reached for my jeans, best be prepared to leave but also stay if that's what Jean wanted me to do.

I lay back on the bed, in just my jeans, head on the pillow and waited for my neighbour to return. Two minutes later the door opened and Jean walked in, dressed in the same robe she'd been wearing earlier on, she came over to the bed, lay down next to me and cuddled into me, head on my chest and said nothing at all. I was slightly unnerved by the situation and just closed my eyes, still trying to process the last hour or so.

We must have dozed off for a bit as I woke about 30 minutes or so later to find Jean looking up at me, her green eyes sparkling bright as if a fire had been lit behind them. "Hello you", she said, "good snooze?"

"Uhhuh", I replied, "Sorry to fall asleep on you, think I need a bit of time to recover after earlier on."

"No apology needed Max, we both needed time to relax I think. But I am a bit worried that you must think I'm some kind of sexual deviant after our earlier conversation. Have I put you off at all?"

"Not at all Jean, I love that you chose me to be only the second man you to sleep with and the fact that you and your husband played with other women doesn't put me off either. In fact it's a huge turn on, on the whole. That you could be so open, honest and frank with me. I'm a typical bloke in most respects and the thought of you and another lady is something that does turn me on, I always wondered what it would be like to err, fuck two women at once."

"Oh Max I'm so glad that my sexual activities and kinks haven't put you off at all. I realise that not everyone would be into the things that I've experienced previously, but hopefully we can still see each other and see where our sexual journey takes us. What do you think?"

"I'd love to Jean," I replied, "I thoroughly enjoyed tonight and hope to repeat it again in the future and maybe share your more adventurous side with you too."

Jean just smiled up at me, put her head back on my chest and closed her eyes.

TBC...