All Comments on 'Max & Lili Ch. 03'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Max is addicted & Lili comes around

MsLuLuX, you have once again trapped us in you web by spinning your tale with the brilliant use of the English language. All 5 senses are ignited by your literary prowess.

I could almost smell the spent powder of shotgun shells, the home cooked meal and the warm smell of coitus performed inside the front door. Max has stepped out of his usually in-control mind. And Lili has finally stopped her internal fighting and admitted her love. Speaking of which, I love Aurelia's handling of her sons through her unfiltered self.

Dax even shows up with some unusual tracking charm for Lou's anklet. Still hooked aren't you Dax. And the willingness to fight for your woman, still a huge turn-on even in this day and time. Wonderful job as always MsLuLuX, Can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you again.

Eve26Eve26about 6 years ago
Jewelled story telling

I check this site every single day, most times twice a day to see if you have added another chapter, yes I am unhealthily obsessed with your writing and characters. I feel as if I know them, as if I live next door to them. The fact that a person with your depth of talent chooses to share so freely with the rest of the world is a boon to us mortals who live off your jewelled pages and turn of sultry phrases. I wish this were a never ending story, could you make it so? Or just keep writing about other interracial romances that drive us crazy with want and admiration?

So, to the point about this chapter: the silhouette has been filled out and fleshed out in live technicolor. Max has been a bit of a shadow for me, so has Lili a bit, now they are vivid and visceral characters that I have now fallen in love with, no one will touch the purity of love between Dax and Lulu. They are my first love. I love that Max goes to his brother for advice, I look forward to reading about the outcome of his rice pudding. The aroma of the roast duck, wafted into my nostrils, the descriptions of the tantalising food is enough to set me up for days. I feel that Max needs to have a ring picked out by now, or he needs to step up in a big way, I know he loves Lili, but the man needs to do more than just move in. Thankfully Lili and Max are on the same page now, but he does need a shove. I enjoy the timeline of this interwoven story, as I know this is set before the birth of Dax and Lulu's twins. I love that we get more perspective on Dax and Lulu as well, your details are diamonds. Superb narrative skills. Especially the beginning with the dark voodoo, it was like the opening of Macbeth, it gave me the chills, I loved it! And the bit about waking up inside of his Lili, so deliciously hot!

Thank you for your dedication to your work. We adore you. You really do make people's lives better, you provide hope and fantasy in a horrible world. Thank You, thank you, THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When you coming back?

I miss them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still waiting

2020 and I still miss them. We never got an explanation for Max being caught in bed with her friend, and I want to see how they end up. If they'll finally make it work once she knows the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope this comment finds you well. We would love to read more!

JustCruzenJustCruzenover 2 years ago

Max & Lili, Dax & Lulu: Great stories, great writing, great character development, the works! And I’m glad you didn’t just focus on the intimacy as so many writings on this website do. I can hardly wait for you to continue these stories to see what mischief Dax’s ex comes up with; to see how Max & Lili’s lives gel, and the other family members’ ordeals. I know “life” happens but keep up the good work! I hope to “read” you soon!

MsLuLuXMsLuLuXabout 2 hours agoAuthor

5/5/2024

ok y'all, I submitted on 4/30/2024 but there was something funky going on so I had to take it down Lulu & Dax Ch. 2 and re-submit on today 5/5/2024. I'll give it a day or two and then if it's still not there I'll take it over to the patreon. patreon.com/Lulu770

In the meantime if anyone has thoughts on where they'd like the story to take us PLEASE COMMENT. & Happy Cinco De Mayo. It's 8:30 AM but there's a margarita out there somewhere with my name on it ;)

I'm posting this in the comments section of each submission. Overkill but hey, you know how Lulu do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
5/5/2024 ok y'all, I submitted on 4/30/2024 but there was something funky going on so I had to take it down Lulu & Dax Ch. 2 and re-submit on today 5/5/2024. I'll give it a day or two and then if it's still not there I'll take it over to the patreon. In the meantime if anyon...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Max & Lili Ch. 02 Previous Part
Max & Series Info