MaxiGain Pt. 01: First Time

Story Info
Her first growth, finding new friends.
6.4k words
4.12
19.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are elements of the following fetishes within this story and future chapters.

Futanari characters

Growth (Muscle, genitals, breasts etc.)

Thank you and enjoy this chapter!

*

"Not gonna puke. Not gonna puke. Not gonna puke."

Lana muttered the words like a mantra as she shuffled lethargically through the gym's double doors. Even taking the tiniest of steps, she could feel all the protein shake inside of her stomach sloshing around as if she were some kind of water balloon. To make matters worse, her stomach gurgled obnoxiously every five minutes, and Lana could swear it sounded almost like the mixture was boiling inside of her.

Five minutes remained of the initial hour where she was to consume as many calories as possible. Lana just about made it up to her office as the timer on her phone went off, signalling the end of that hour. Dropping her dress and personal items onto the desk, she silenced the timer with a swipe of her finger and paused for a moment to read the message Roxy had sent her overnight.

'Landed safe. Flight was long and annoying as hell. First-class still not big enough for me. Try new formula and let me know! Speak Soon.'

Shaking her head, Lana set the phone down with a grin and-

"Fuck!" she yelped as a series of cramps wracked her stomach. Louder than before, the gurgling returned along with the same boiling sensation, except this time it was constant. Increasing in intensity, the cramps forced Lana to her knees, where she hissed through her teeth as she tried to fight off the panic.

Shit, was it the mixture? Maybe it was just a bad protein shake? Don't be dumb! Of course it's the mixture. Protein shakes don't boil inside of your stomach. Think, think! Oooowwwwww.

"Huuuuuuuuuurrtss," Lana moaned, dropping onto her side, "ooohhhhhh."

Merging into one pain, the cramps became a constant ache that felt like her stomach was being twisted and stretched on a rack. It persisted like a bad habit even as she tried crawling over towards the desk, towards her phone. Help! She needed to get some kind of help. Her muscles gave up as the pain got worse, leaving her in a fetal position at the base of her desk. It burned and pulled, roared and pushed until-

It stopped. Lana paused mid-groan and blinked slowly. The sudden absence of the pain left her feeling almost numb, such had been the ferocity of it. Cautiously, she pushed herself onto her hands and knees. Panting heavily, she raised a hand to sweep her bangs behind her ear. Frowning, she gasped a few more lungfuls of air before gingerly pushing herself to her feet.

Springing upwards with more force than she had intended, Lana grabbed the desk to steady herself and just about managed to avoid falling over backwards. An unnatural lightness accompanied her movements...as if she weighed less than a bag of feathers attached to a helium balloon. A faint tingling sensation began to thaw out the frosty numbness, starting at her extremities and working back toward her core. Energy seeped into her body from an unknown source and in an instant Lana was awake.

Tossing her pumps on the floor by her desk, she shrugged out of her jacket and attempted to tie her gym shoes with a frantic impatience that only grew as she fumbled the knot twice over. Cussing the laces colourfully, she instead chose to kick them off and half-ran from the room. Echoing through the empty office, the sound of her bare feet slapping the carpet was all that accompanied Lana as she made her way toward one of the workout rooms reserved for employees.

Roughly five by five metres, the room had mirrors for walls on either side, giving whoever was working out a clear view of their form no matter what they were doing. Navy blue rubber flooring gave slightly under Lana's footsteps as she advanced on the equipment at the centre of the room. Tickling her nose, the scent of lavender hung in the air like a fine mist. Evidence of the room having been cleaned only a short time earlier.

Clenching and unclenching her hands, Lana took a moment to try and decide what piece of equipment to use. A squat rack stood gleaming with an empty bar just within reach of her tiny shoulders, both items polished to a chrome-like finish and engraved with the gym's logo. Next to that was a flat bench with a rack set up for doing chest presses, likewise polished to a chrome finish, with smooth black leather covering the bench. Against the far wall was a rack of dumbbells starting at a weight of ten kilos. Roxy's didn't have any weights lighter than that in the entire building.

Growling in frustration, Lana stomped impatiently over to the squat rack. She couldn't wait any longer! She had to work out now! Wrapping her fingers around one of the ten-kilo plates, she lifted it off the storage rack. Grunting, she struggled to get the weight to shoulder height and let out a piercing scream as it slipped from her trembling fingers.

"Fuck!" she jumped back to avoid crushing her toes, "fucking stupid thing! Get on the bar so I can. Just. Work. OUT!"

Stomping on the weight to emphasise her point, Lana glared at the plate and then up to the bar. Huffing, she stepped over to the rack and lifted the barbell from its perch. Hissing, Lana flinched as her fingers met the cold polished steel. It was so cold! Or was she just hot? It didn't matter. Need to work out!

Grabbing the bar tightly, Lana lifted it from the pegs and wobbled as she lowered the bar to a set of pegs that were in line with her navel. Shooting a dirty glare back at the ten-kilo plate on the floor, Lana grabbed another plate off the rack and slotted it onto the squat bar with a heavy grunt. Was it just her imagination, or did the plate feel lighter that time? Shaking her head, she moved around to the other side of the rack and repeated her actions, locking both plates in place with a weight pin.

Ten on either side, plus seven for the bar. Twenty-seven kilos, she should be able to do that easily! Whatever doubt Lana had in her mind was squashed out by the furnace-hot well of energy that was causing her face to twitch every couple of seconds.

Lana had to squat low to get her shoulders underneath the bar, lower than almost anyone would normally go for such an exercise. It was a precarious position to be in and it would make the bar that much harder to lift. Nevertheless, she placed her feet a shoulder-width apart, set her weight on her heels, and tried to stand.

Nothing. Lana pushed upward with all the strength in her legs, gradually increasing the intensity until her face turned purple. A low, animalistic growl started in her core and ripped out of her mouth as she fell forward onto her face.

"ARRGH!" she pushed herself back onto her feet in an instead, "fuck you! Fucking stupid, fuck!"

In an instant, she was back underneath the bar. Feet set, weight back, and...go! This time the bar moved as she did. It was heavy, though. Fuck, why was it so heavy?! After rising only a few centimetres, Lana was forced back down by the weight and it hits the pegs with a metallic scrape. Cursing violently, Lana took a few deep breaths before back upward. She would win. She would beat this stupid bar!

This time, things went a lot smoother. Slowly, and shaking profusely under the load, Lana stretched upwards from her crouch until she was standing straight. Grinning wildly, she let out a whoop of triumph before sinking back down into a crouch. Pain tickled her senses at the edge of her mind, but the burning desire to beat the bar blocked almost everything else out. Lana was dimly aware of how insane her efforts appeared, but it was a small part of her that was hidden away by the bigger part of her that wanted to keep going. And keep going she did.

With every squat, the weight on Lana's shoulders felt lighter. Her quads burned with ever-increasing intensity as she got lower and lower with each repetition.

"Feel the burn," she panted, "yeah! The burn is good!"

At some point, she had added weight, although Lana had no recollection of doing so. An additional 10-kilo plate adorned either side of the bar and she was really beginning to feel the strain on her legs now. Her glutes felt like they were being pulled apart fibre by fibre and she swore that she could see veins on her quads. Lost on her was the insanity of the situation. Just ten minutes ago, she had hardly been able to lift a ten-kilo plate onto the bar. And now? Now she was squatting more than her body weight and thinking about adding another set of plates to the bar.

A flash of pain curbed that line of thought and Lana fell forward with a howl. A metallic crash reverberated around the room as the squat bar fell onto the safety stops just a few inches above Lana's ankles and she had just enough time to thank her lucky stars before another white-hot sliver of pain crept up her leg. She tried to curl up into a ball, to bring her legs up to her chest, but they wouldn't obey her.

Panic set in as Lana realised she couldn't move her legs or her core. Fuck, what had she done? The burning energy had dissipated and she was left with a very clear recollection of the last fifteen minutes. Stupid, stupid! What on earth had she been doing?! She was no lifter! There was no way in hell that she could have lifted that bar. The formula must have been some sort of crazy performance enhancer, pushing her body past what it could do, and now she had seriously hurt herself. What was she going to do if she couldn't get to work? If she was never going to walk agai-

SNAP

A jarring, prickly sensation shot through both of her legs and Lana cut short her internal monologue. It was followed by several smaller cracking sounds and the sensation of someone trying to pull her feet. Except it wasn't someone pulling at her foot, it was something pulling her leg away from her. The word 'ghost' flashed through her mind for a second before Lana dismissed it viciously. A million other possibilities were also cut off as the impossible began to manifest, playing out in front of her eyes, and in the mirrors fixed to the walls.

Her legs began to stretch out away from her. It wasn't a lot, and it wasn't obvious, but combined with the uncomfortable feeling that had taken over her bottom half, Lana couldn't miss it. Every panicked heartbeat pushed the limbs out a bit at a time, every shallow breath was another fraction of an inch. Her desire to scream, to call out, was silenced by an odd sort of tranquillity. Everything was going to be okay. Some small voice told her so and it calmed her breathing dramatically. Stretching up her thigh, it was by watching her clothing shrink that Lana figured out her whole leg was growing in length, not just pulling her on her calves and feet. Where her shorts had been mid-to-upper thigh before, they were now becoming more akin to a pair of booty shorts that the gym bunnies wore for attention.

Having extended around six or so inches, Lana was almost disappointed when the stretching sensation stopped and her legs ceased their movement. At some point she had moved to lie on her side, electing to watch the growth in the mirror rather than holding herself up on her arms. The tranquil haze remained in her mind, cutting out all sense of time as a series of loud cracks signalled her bones knitting themselves back together.

Twitching, her legs began to ripple beneath her skin. A portion of the same energy from her workout returned to Lana, but she was too far in the daze to care. She watched with idle curiosity as the ripples grew larger, each one throbbing in time with her pulse. After a minute or ten, the ripples died down. Replaced by a dull replica of the same burns she'd felt during her workout.

It started slowly. Popping up one by one, the veins on Lana's legs began to throb visibly. Her muscles tensed sharply with each palpitation as if she were repeating a squat for every one of them. A growing feeling of tightness coiled around her legs, all the way up to her lower back and core. Her legs grew a little more constricted every repetition until it felt like someone was pouring concrete over them from a truck.

Wait, were her muscles growing? Yes, she could see it now! As Lana focused on it, the process seemed to speed up. She watched as her calves grew in real-time, the feeling of ripping muscle fibres nothing but a distant thought in a screaming part of her mind. Expanding outward, they grew a few inches in circumference over the course of no more than a minute. Next up were her quads.

Tensing until they were as rigid as marble, her quads did not pulse, they ballooned. Lana felt the fibres tear and rebuild themselves over and over in a matter of seconds as her thighs grew wider. Her shorts rid even further up her legs until they could barely be considered panties, pushed out the way as her upper legs almost doubled in thickness. Her hips cracked and stretched in order to accommodate the width of her lower body, growing wider themselves and pushing Lana's hip-to-waist ratio towards the 'bottom-heavy' category.

As her shorts began to cut into her more and more, Lana realised that her behind was also getting the same treatment. Her glutes tensed in the same fashion that her legs had, pushing outward as if she were a blow-up mannequin being filled with air. Except she was no mannequin, and she was being filled with gorgeous, powerful muscle. And not only! Although she couldn't see, Lana could feel her rear expanding. Her shorts turned into a thong and she reached back to pull at them, only to sink her fingers into a pillow-like ass cheek.

It wasn't just her glutes that were expanding, her ass had also put on a layer of flesh that went far beyond a Brazilian butt lift. What was more, her shorts-turned thong slid deeper and deeper between her legs, growing tighter with every second and pushing up against her most sensitive area. Already panting, Lana felt the familiar flush of arousal as her tiny cock poked around the side of her undergarment.

Gasping, she reached down and pulled her equally small testes out of the way, only for her shorts to sink between her labia and snug against her clit. A long groan escaped her mouth and she bucked her hips forward instinctively. Whatever had happened to her was finished and she was free to move, but Lana wasted no time on the thought.

Reaching down, Lana began to moan softly as she stroked her shaft. Her shorts were almost painfully tight but teetered between the edges of pain and pleasure so closely than she couldn't tell. With her other hand, she began to tug at them, relishing the feeling of the material sliding along her clit. Watching herself grow, feeling herself grow, had left Lana so turned on that she could barely stand it! A whimper escaped her panting lips as she rolled onto her back. The hand that hand been pulling her shorts was soon between her lips, coated in saliva, and pushed down between her legs.

"Yes!" she cried, "fuck it's so good! I feel so good, I love it. This new me, it's sooooo good!"

Furiously, Lana pushed two fingers knuckle-deep inside of herself and let out a wordless moan. Rolling over, she writhed and squirmed as she tried in desperation to push her fingers deeper into her dripping twat. Pleasure roared like an inferno inside of her mind and through her body, taking over any sense of rational thought as she tried oh so desperately to get herself off.

"So hornyyyyyy," she moaned, "Gotta cum, wanna cum, gottacum, wannacum, goooottaa waaaannna cuuuuUUUUUUUM!"

Fire and lightning lit up her nerves as orgasm crashed into her like a tidal wave. Her muscles locked up and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as she felt her tiny balls contract. Fresh, searing waves of euphoria so intense that they hurt radiated from her cock as she ejaculated a pitiful spurt of cum onto the carpet. More impressive was the squirt of clear liquid that sprayed from her sopping snatch, covering almost half a metre before soaking the carpet she was lying on. Blackness started to creep in around the edges of her vision as Lana realised that the feelings weren't stopping but growing stronger. Pleasure bounced around inside of her, faster and faster until her body was nothing but a quivering, whimpering wreck of a girl....

Cool air drew Lana from her bizarre dream, followed by the sound of an aircon unit buzzing quietly somewhere above her. Something fluffy was covering her body, a blanket. Groaning as a pounding in her head joined the other sensations, Lana rolled on to her side and felt the leather beneath her creak.

Where was she? Cracking open an eye to see, Lana let out another loud groan and instantly shut it. Throbbing like a jackhammer, her brain seemed to be trying to escape from her skull as she shakily curled into a fetal position.

"Finally awake?" A smooth voice soothed the pain in her skull slightly, "how are you feeling?"

Daring to squint once again, Lana got a glimpse of a tall, hispanic-looking woman in a set of jogging bottoms, wearing a light blue crop top. Forcing her eyes shut, the pain throbbed insistently against the front of her skull and she let out another moan of pain.

"Where...?" She croaked, finding her throat painfully dry. Coming out as barely more than a whisper, Lana made a sound that may have been a request for water. It felt like the worst hangover experience she'd ever had was coming back to haunt her, and yet she didn't remember drinking? And what was that weird dream all about...?

"Here ya go," a less accented voice accompanied the sensation of something cold being draped over her forehead, "that should help."

This time the groan Lana coughed out was one of relief. As the cold towel pressed gently against her forehead, she felt the pounding of her brain subside a little. Taking a deep breath, Lana worked her tongue, trying to find the moisture to lubricate her parched throat. Gods above, what was wrong with her?

Before she could say a word, someone sat next to her head, someone quite heavy from how much she felt the sofa sink. A faintly floral scent tinted the cold air and Lana drew the blanket closer.

"Ana," the non-accented voice said, "we can switch the aircon off now, she's starting to shiver."

A beep signalled the end of the cold front and Lana relaxed a little where she lay. Whoever was sitting next to her slid a hand gently underneath the back of her head.

"I'm going to need you to sit up please," the voice instructed, "wouldn't want to spill water on ya."

Too weak to protest at the manhandling, Lana allowed herself to be pushed slowly into a sitting position. Her head protested violently at the movement but soon returned to a dull throb as she accepted a glass of water that was pushed against her chest. Gulping noisily, the small futa emptied the glass like someone who had been stuck out in the desert for weeks on end.

"Ahhh," she gasped as she finished, her throat capable of speech once again, "Thank you..."

Lana trailed off as she cautiously opened her eyes once more, this time without any punishment from her fading migraine. Standing in the corner of her office, and they were in Lana's office, was the same hispanic woman from before.

Not a woman, futa. Lana corrected herself as her eyes briefly darted up and down, noting the small bulge in her tracksuit bottoms. Assuming this was Ana, she was, by Lana's estimate, somewhere around six and a half feet tall. Piercing grey eyes held her own for a moment before looking away, a slight scowl twisting her thin lips. Lean muscle was evident on her arms and due to the lack of excessive size, she must have been one of the gym's more athletic members.

Twisting around, Lana found herself looking at almost the complete opposite of Ana. Tight yoga pants and an even tighter crop top did little to hide the other woman's modesty. Probably somewhere similar in height, it was the overall curvaceousness of the other woman that took Lana by surprise. Breasts bigger than her head looked almost natural on the redheads frame, supplemented by large shoulders, thick arms and a pair of legs that looked like this woman, whoever she was, could crush watermelons for fun.

12