MaxiGain Pt. 01: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Chrissy," the woman smiled, parting plump lips to reveal a set of painfully white teeth, "how're ya feeling?"

This was absurd. What the hell was going on?! How on earth did she end up in her office with two gorgeous embodiments of her sexual fantasies?

Try and stick to the situation. She reprimanded herself mentally.

"My head is killing me," Lana admitted, "I don't mean to be rude. But what is going on here? How did we get here? Last thing I remember is walking into the gym...and then some weird dream in one of the private workout rooms..."

Trailing off as she caught the shift in Chrissy's expression, Lana narrowed her eyes and looked from her to Ana and back again before taking a deep breath.

"What. The Hell. Is going on?" She repeated her question in a controlled tone, panic and frustration mixing in her gut as the idea of what just might be going on started to dawn on her.

"We found you in the private workout room," Ana spread her hands as she spoke, "you were passed out on the floor and....well you might just want to stand up and take a look at yourself." Gesturing to the mirror opposite Lana's desk, Ana moved to close the blinds as the smaller futa glared at her from across the room. What the hell was she talking about? Take a look at herself?! What had they done to her?

Leaping up from the sofa, Lana barely registered the protests from her migraine as she let the blanket drop to the floor. A mixture of emotions cascaded to her core and formed a vicious whirlpool as she regarded herself in the floor length mirror. Fear, surprise, elation, fear again, curiosity, confusion, disbelief.

"What. The Fuck?!" Was all that she could manage. What was meant to be a scream came out as a whisper as Lana twisted and turned to examine herself.

Legs. The first thing that Lana took in were her legs. The second thing she took in was that she was wearing the world's tiniest thong; a lacey black thing that hardly covered even her insignificant package. Gossing over that fact, there were more important things to see. Lana had gained a good few inches of height, she would guess four or five. None of it appeared to have gone to her upper body however, it was simply that her legs had grown longer....and thicker.

Way, way thicker. She'd had legs almost as skinny as her arms before, but now they were fully-formed, full-shaped limbs with thicc thighs that left only a small, triangular gap just below her crotch. There was a decent amount of muscle definition there, mainly around her quads, but only if she caught the light in the right way. Otherwise, her thighs contrasted heavily with her skinny upper body, giving her a more pear-shaped figure.

This was further enhanced as Lana turned sideways, gasping at not only the size of her rear, but the wonderfully pert shape it maintained. Rolling outward from her torso, her ass formed the perfect bubble butt that tucked itself smoothly back into the top of her thighs. No sag or cellulite was visible, only the smooth surface of her porcelain skin. Bouncing lightly on her toes, Lana watched it bounce and jiggle for a few moments. There was definitely less muscle here than her legs...or maybe there was just more flesh covering it. Either way, she looked like she'd a lifelong ambition to be a stripper and had gotten plastic surgery to make it a reality.

It worked. The formula worked.

Dawning on her like a spring sunrise, Lana fought back a whoop of joy as she reminded herself of where she was.

"How did you do it?" Chrissy was the first to speak, asking the question Lana had been dreading for the last few seconds, "we saw you when you walked in this morning, and you definitely didn't look like that. Are you taking something...illegal?"

Lana spun, outraged that the dummy thicc redhead would even suggest such a thing. Dying quickly however, the rage inside of her was quenched by the look on Chrissy's face. There was no air of accusation there, only one of concern and a little hint of uncertainty.

"A few of you know that Roxy spends stupid amount of money trying to find a 'cure' for my condition, right?" Chrissy nodded, Lana saw Ana do the same out of the corner of her eye. "Well. It looks like she might have finally found something that works, although not quite as intended."

Reluctant as she was to say these things out loud, Lana had to make sure that word of this didn't get out to the wrong people. If this was some sort of super gainer that affected more people than just her, she'd have a riot on her hands as people tried to buy or outright steal the formula from her. It was hers, designed for her alone. She was going to keep it that way.

Still, she had seen these pair somewhere before. They were friends of Roxy's, she knew that much. But how close they were was another question entirely. Lana didn't spend much time hanging out socially with Roxy other than when they went out just the two of them. It was the looks of pity that had always stopped her, that and how inferior she felt being two or three feet shorter than everyone else in the room.

"You're medical and supplements, right?" she asked Chrissy, "third floor office if I recall."

Face lighting up, the redhead nodded enthusiastically and beamed her blinding smile once again. "That's right," she confirmed, "we've met on a few occasions, but I think you were pretty drunk on most of them. We were in the same uni as you and Roxy."

Ah. Yeah. Her uni days. She'd drawn a thick, dark veil over those years, mostly to preserve her own sanity.

"I thought you looked familiar," Lana nodded, "and you, Ana? I think I've seen you in some of our modelling catalogues. You do the slimline stuff I think."

Nodding curtly, the hispanic futa shuffled from one foot to the other before letting out a long sigh.

"Can we cut the bullshit?" she huffed, "tell us what's going on Lana. No one gets gains like that in a couple of hours, even if Roxy managed to fix your health issues."

Lana would need help figuring this out. She knew that much. With Roxy gone, there wasn't anyone left who she could trust. But maybe, just maybe these two could fill in for a while. Taking a long breath, she decided to take the gamble.

"Okay, okay." She held up her hands placatively, "here's what happened..."


"...and then I woke up here with you two."

Lana had walked them through the story of her day, starting from when she woke up and ending where she was now. She'd omitted a few pieces of information, mostly about how she had masturbated herself into unconsciousness, but other than that had been completely truthful with them.

Chrissy had a small frown on her slightly-round face, simultaneously chewing her thick bottom lip whilst she worked through the information she had been given. Ana, for her part, stood leaning against the door, her scowl seemingly fixed in place.

"Does it work on anyone else?"

"I don't know," Lana admitted, "but if it can do this," she gestured down at herself, "to me, then I'm not sure I want to risk giving it to someone with a normal metabolism. If it causes injury, we'll have a serious legal case on our hands and it could end with prison time for those involved."

A sombre silence hung over the room as Lana let that sink in. It should be enough to keep these two quiet for now, at least until she could actually get to know them and figure out if they could actually be trusted.

"Are you going to keep using it?"

Of course she was!

"I'm not sure," Lana shrugged, "it doesn't look like there were any negative effects to my health, but I'll sleep on it."

Part of her wanted to grab another sashay, mix it up and go right back to the gym now. Sure, it had been painful, but she remembered the spark of it all, the feeling of growing beyond what she should have been capable of. It was a new beginning for her, and she wanted more.

Chrissy bit her lip in thought and looked sideways at Lana, her long red hair falling over her shoulder.

"As a medical professional, I'm not really sure I can recommend that you try any more of the stuff," she held up a hand as Lana opened her mouth to interrupt, "but I know how hard Roxy worked to try and find any way of helping you. So can I just ask that we keep some sort of record, and that you'll come to me if you have any problems?"

Huh. Lana had been expecting protests, not support. Chrissy seemed genuine in her offer and the only angle Lana could think of that they'd be pushing for, would be the formula itself.

"You say this formula activates from working out, right?" Ana asked.

Lana nodded her head slowly, shrugging as she answered.

"Seems to. At least that's what the instructions and the evidence say."

"Then perhaps it would be best to try and do a full body workout next time, to try and hit all areas at once."

It was a good point, Lana conceded that much. They both made good points. She would create a spreadsheet for tracking her gains and find some workout videos later on, when she had some time to herself.

"Right," she clapped her delicate hands together, "can we talk about this later? I really have to get changed and get working. This place doesn't run itself. Once again, please keep this to yourselves."

Both Chrissy and Ana nodded as the latter stood up, the latter towering over Lana with her extra foot of height. Craning her neck to see past the woman's impressive bust, Lana gave her a quick smile as she promised once again to keep her informed if anything bad happened.

Shutting the door behind them, Lana left the blinds closed and spent the next half an hour admiring herself at different angles in the mirror, trying to get used to her new figure.

"I'm going to have to get some new jeans..." she chuckled quietly, "and maybe a few more items if the next dose works as well as this one..."

A knock at the door startled Lana and she rushed to open the door, lest whoever it was walk straight in.

"Hi Lana," it was Maree, her blonde secretary. A flash of confusion highlighted her eyes for a moment as Lana kept the door from opening fully, disappearing a moment later with all the professionalism expected of her. "Just wanted to let you know that I've sent the notes over for your eleven o'clock meeting."

"Thanks Maree," Lana replied with a smile, "and what time is it now?"

"Ten-forty five," she answered without hesitation, "can I bring you a coffee?"

"Please!" Lana cried, shutting the door and spitting out a few curse words.

Fuck. Shit. It was the monthly supplier meeting. Missing that was a hard no, but how could she attend like this?!

Eyeing her slate-colour bodycon dress, she whispered a quick prayer to whatever god would make it fit and pulled it over her head. Sliding down her body, the hem of the dress stopped above her knees, somewhere between scandalous and slutty, an inch or two below where her plump ass curved into the top of her juicy thighs.

"Fuck it!" she hissed, "this'll have to do, let them stare."

Stretched as it was, the dress highlighted Lana's curves in a way that was more obvious than if she had been going to the meeting naked. Her skinny waist, wide hips and even the subtly defined muscle of her thighs was all visible underneath the comfy cotton. It was surreal experience for Lana, to have clothes make her feel so exposed. It was sort ot...thrilling actually?

Turning sideways, Lana put a hand on her hip and tiled her posture so that her curvy waist stuck out.

"Damn..." she muttered, "I can definitely get used to this."

Another problem presented itself as she tried to put her heels on...her feet had grown in accordance with the rest of her lower half. There was no way she could get them to fit, period.

"Here's your coffee boss...woah," Maree bustled through the door with a crimson paper cup, stopping mid stride to look Lana up and down, "you look good today, I like your new style."

Just like that, a solution was presented to her.

"Do you have any heels I can borrow?" Lana asked. Maree was only a few inches taller than her now, a regular woman, by most people's standards. There was no way she was going to the meeting barefoot, and she had no time to go and buy any appropriate footwear.

"I do....." Maree mused, setting the coffee down on Lana's desk, "what happened to yours boss?"

People were going to notice Lana's new size and asset, she couldn't hide it. All she had to do was make sure that no one knew about MaxiGain...and yet still come up with a feasible reason for her sudden growth spurt.

"Roxi found a cure!" she beamed at the bewildered secretary, "apparently my body should be going through another growth spurt over the next few months and so yeah...I kinda need a new wardrobe."

There were a million questions, and more than a healthy dose of suspicion in Maree's eyes. Looking Lana up and down, the secretary made the choice that would keep her employment and returned Lana's smile with one of her own.

"That's great news!" she agreed, "I'll grab you a pair of heels, I always keep some spare in case I break one..."


It had been a long meeting, and an even longer day. So long and busy in fact, that Lana had hardly had time to think about what she'd been through. It was seven p.m and the office was empty except for her and the cleaning lady, who bid a cheery farewell as Lana made her way toward the elevator.

"Hey pipsqueak," the jibe accompanied the sound of the doors opening and Lana groaned inwardly as she stepped into the car. Filling up most of the available space was a woman who wasn't far off the size of Roxy, albeit with much crueler eyes.

"Diana," Lana jerked her head at the powerfully built bitch before hitting the button for parking, "still a prick?"

"Still a prick," the woman chuckled, "just like you're still a stick. Although hey, did you get a bit taller? I swear you used be at the perfect height to lick my elbows before?"

Diana Jackhurst. Or Diana Jackoff, as Lana liked to refer to her, was one of the leading private stockholders of the gym, although nowhere near influential enough to have any business rights. Her and Lana had been at odds since day one, although never when Roxy was within earshot.

Shoulders wider than Lana's new legs were long, she was a powerfully built woman who erred towards the olympian style of body, rather than the amazonian style than some women preferred. A square waist and lack of any curvature to her figure only enhanced the powerful look, highlighting just how well-sculpted her muscles were...and how powerful. Lana had once seen her break the gym's chest press and deadlift records in the same day, only to be smashed by Roxy the following week. But still, she was definitely one of the gym's core members.

As such, she got away with what most did not, she belittled Lana at every chance she got, seemingly taking personal offence to the latter's importance at the hallowed establishment.

"This is just the beginning," Lana spat back, too tired to control her temper, "I finally found a cure for my condition, and I'm going to be growing a hell of a lot more!"

Fuck. Oh no, no no no no. This was the worst time to run her mouth. As Diana gazed down at her with a semi-curious, semi-arrogant glare, Lana wished she hadn't run her mouth.

"Dream on, little Lana," she smirked as the elevator bell dinged, "dream on and let me know how those steroids are working out for you."

Cursing under her breath, Lana stepped quickly out of the elevator, glancing back to see Diana stood there with a triumphant grin plastered over her face.

Just you wait, Diana Jackoff! I'm coming for you...


12