Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"There are worse ways to spend a weekend, but first you're gonna fill my cup." She emphasized her words with these deep arching strokes into my pelvis.

"I don't know about that."

"I'm safe, you can feel the implant under my skin if you want." She motioned towards her inner right bicep revealing a stick like discoloration.

"Oh, I uhm, never thought to ask."

"Maybe you should've, instead of telling your cousin that I burned you." There was no anger or malice in her voice, just her lazy cadence and unnatural calm juxtaposed by her sawing hips. Yoli was getting her freak on with nothing held back.

"Uh, shit."

"He threatened me, told me to stay away from you. Jaquan called me up talking a mouthful before I realized what you'd done. He was being so mean that I just let it fly; but I went and got myself checked out, well because you know?"

"So, you ain't mad?"

Yoli tightened her grasp around my neck losing herself as her big, floppy butt clapped and grinded into me with unbridled fervor. It was all I could do other than hold on for dear life taking a pounding. On each inward stroke of her hips, Yoli would remain still in these prolonged intervals trembling a little before going loose popping her hips wildly.

My hands were full of golden hued flesh that defied my attempts to control it, almost immaterial in my grasp. I loved this undisciplined part of her lithe, athletic body. Her pointy nips poked into my chest as she molded her body to mine going into overdrive. Her mouth covered my own, muffling her own yelps and mounting screams.

"UH-UH-UHHHHHHHH, YOOOL-LEEEEEEE IT'S CUMMING OUT, CUH!! CUMMIN SO HARD!!" Yoli intrinsically sensed the exact moment of my climax arching deep into my pelvis, grinding her mound and holding. Her body tensed up like never before, limbs locked as I exploded inside losing control squirming underneath. I was a wet fish of movement while she remained rigid soaking up everything I had. Throughout my climax, Yoli's lips were locked with mine, tongue swirling in my mouth.

I'm ashamed to admit that I clawed up her buttocks.

Finally my body flopped down flat on the couch, hands wearily falling away from her butt.

"How do you do that?:" I asked weary.

"What?"

"How do you know the moment I'm gonna cum? How do you know when I'm done?" Yoli propped her chin up resting it on her fist on my pecs, staring at my face smiling.

"You make this face; I think it's cute. You always start squinting, there's these lines at the edge of your nose, the corners of your mouth when you're gonna cum. The other part's easy; you stop squeezing my ass." We both blurted out laughing in fits and stops as she leaned down hugging me tight.

"You got me there baby." I casually fondled one of her scratched up ass cheeks as she planted a few rabbit kisses on my cheek.

"I wish I was good; wish we could be." She whispered in my ear.

"Yoli?"

"Just admitting how much I fucked up; I messed it up fucking your cousin and you can't see me how I want. We're so good together, but I can't have you and I'm gonna be sorry for the rest of my life. The most I can hope for is that you'll always use me for sex."

"Things change."

"Not this; I won't let it because it's what I deserve. I'm a shitty person for what I've done, and I don't deserve any forgiveness. Obviously, I've got issues, huh?" Yoli didn't look at my face opting to keep her face buried into my right shoulder.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"Not particularly; you'll run away and never come back."

"Try me." I was scared.

"No, I want you to fuck me some more; I like the way you feel. I love your smell and I want you to keep me full of your cum. I'm fixed and I hope you don't think I'm disgusting for admitting that. Just, be patient with me sometimes because I get a little weird when I like somebody."

"Police involvement weird?"

"Not yet, just super needy; I couldn't stop crying yesterday when you didn't text me back, couldn't stop blowing up your phone. I'm a piece of shit, we aren't together; I'm a jump off and that's okay if we can keep doing this."

"I don't know what to say to that."

"You don't ever have to say anything about it; but if you change your mind, I'll try to understand." She looked up at my profile gauging my reaction, bottom lip slightly quivering.

"We don't have to talk about that."

"Sorry for the honesty; maybe you can fuck me some more to cover it up." Yoli offered.

We remained interlocked for another hour and a half enjoying the feel of one another's skin dozing off for a while before my ringing phone alerted us. I let it ring for a while considering letting the call go to voice mail, but Yoli got up annoyed at the incessant ringing. Her body looked incredible lit by the morning glare of the sun; horizontal patterns played across her figure from the venetian blinds on the window. Yoli stared at the face of my phone, her expression going static as she turned.

"Rashida's calling you?"

"Oh yeah, we're supposed to do something today." I scratched my head reaching out for my phone. Yoli surprised me by disconnecting the call.

"Did you fuck her?"

"Yeah."

"Figures." Her face drained of emotion, brow furrowing giving me a first look at the easygoing yellow bone's demeanor when angered.

"It was for her site, Yoli." I trickle truthed omitting the fun we'd had that day. Yoli was right about us not being an item, but her face made me feel uncomfortable.

"Sure."

The phone started ringing incessantly prodding her to hand it to me without further malice. We exchanged glances for a few moments before she retreated to the bathroom slamming the door. The echo remained as I answered Rashida's call.

"What's up?"

"Hey, you ducking me?"

"No, and why're you calling me up this early in the morning?"

"NIGGA ITS TWELVE OCLOCK!!" Rashida yelled into the phone giving me a wincing seconds long migraine. A nearby clock validated her statement as the shower went full blast next room over.

"Stop calling me that slur."

"You want me to say that dumbass name; or are we not filming anything today? I do believe you told me to hang back yesterday because we were shooting today, right? Your chubby chipmunk still up in her feelings, or what?!"

"Cut it out; you didn't have to floss so hard yesterday. Shawnee didn't wanna come out the ladies room after you guys faced off."

"REALLY; THAT BITCH SOBBING?!!" I facepalmed realizing that I'd boosted her ego.

"Forget I said that."

"She scared I'll take her man, huh?"

"That's not happening."

"OH YEAH, HOW'S THAT?!!" I resolved to knock her down a peg or two as the shower raged on in the next room. I was preoccupied with Yoli, and an egomaniac was blowing up my phone.

"I'll be down there, alright?"

"Bring me that pretty nigga; I don't care about your fat chipmunk girl."

"NOT HAPPENING!"

"Later." I hung up knowing a storm was brewing.

There was no way I was getting out of this one without Renee's help. I figured that I'd appeal to her better nature due to the Jaquan situation. She'd be able to understand more than anyone else. I felt someone loitering in my peripheral vision.

It was Yoli.

"Uhm, so you're gonna go fuck Rashida?" She looked pensive wrapped in a bath towel; arms folded biting the nail on her pointer finger.

"Come over here and sit down."

This non answer didn't sit well with Yoli who began bouncing on the balls of her feet for a few seconds before retreating to the bathroom again, slamming the door. I got up taking the initiative shoving the door open finding a nude Yoli fishing around in the clothes hamper finding one of Jaquan's t-shirts slipping it over her body. She didn't look at me, instead sitting on the edge of the tub, shoulders slouched. Yoli stared down at her own bare feet turned inward towards each other.

"So uhm, I'm getting trashed; tossed away like nothing for Rashida's big ass, huh?"

"No, you don't understand; it was just for the site. It's about money doing uhm, stuff." My explanation sounded shitty, even to me.

"But you liked it, didn't you; you know, that big fat ass. It's what all the guys like, the brothers you know? When I was uh, going to private school I really didn't see a lot of brothers around. Funny, no one ever talked about me or sweated me like Rashida every time she walks down the street and the white boys said I had a sloppy looking ass. In the hood, I don't measure up and now you're gonna throw me away."

I stepped into the bathroom sitting on the toilet.

"You knew what I was doing, or did you forget? Don't act like you didn't know Renee wasn't trying to get us together either. If I were throwing you away, why would I have called you the past two nights, huh?"

"Free pussy."

"But I already fucked Rashida for a scene for my page; if I was so into her, why did I call you, Yoli?"

"Free pussy, no strings attached." I rubbed my temple staring at her recognizing that she was trying to gaslight me but still wanting to hash it out.

"Yoli, I've been with several women, alright? This thing started with a girl talking me into doing a sex tape so that she could stick it to her mother and now, it ended up like this. You knew this when I came to the shop, so what's up?"

"Did you have to fuck Rashida?"

"Why, you don't care about the others? What about Renee; didn't you give up your job to fuck her? Didn't you fuck my cousin because of Renee? What makes Rashida any different?" Her shoulders stiffened up at the mention of Renee's righthand.

"Karma is a bitch."

"Huh?"

"Yeah guess I deserve what I get for fucking your cousin; big hypocrite here!! What am I getting upset about; we're kind of pornographers, aren't we? I did stuff for you too; but you gotta get them all, huh? Probably loved getting behind her and tapping that shit, right?"

"Fuck it then Yoli!"

I got up going back into the living room noticing her lingerie on the floor next to the couch. She was on me in a second wrapping her arms around me from the back, tight. Her face was pressed into me as she stifled some tears.

"Hey, I'm good and everything, alright? I just got things all twisted up in my head so don't think I'm jealous or nothing. It's cool, I'm okay about-UHM, ALL THOSE GIRLS YOU FUCKED!! ...even her, so don't put me in the garbage. Please don't throw me away." She was crying into my back. I turned around finding her rigid, shoulders slumped still looking at her feet. I cupped her chin raising her face so that I could look into her eyes.

"Tell me what you want."

"Hey, I ain't got no problem, okay? I just want you to be happy." Yoli sniffled grabbing both of my hands raising them to her lips.

"Yoli."

"I'm gonna get a car and uhm, go home. Maybe we should take a little break tonight, but if you call, I'll be here to sleep with you. You do, you okay? I'm gonna get myself good, and uh get a job to keep busy. Hey, a girl can't live off her parents forever, right?" She gathered up her lingerie balling it up stuffing it into the pocket of her peacoat before picking up her shoes leaning against the wall.

"Wanna hang out?" I offered feeling low as she texted up an uber. The coat covered enough of her body that it wouldn't be apparent that she was clad only in my cousin's t-shirt.

"You're busy; but I don't mind a quickie." She looked up wiping away an errant tear running down her cheek. Yoli mounted my cousin's poor couch on her knees with her elbows resting on the back. She glanced over her shoulder expectantly.

"I don't know about that."

"Now we both know that's a lie; give a girl one for the road." She'd gathered up the coat and t-shirt exposing everything from the middle of her back to her bare feet.

*********************************************************************************************************

It was close to three in the afternoon by the time I made it to Renee's salon. I'd taken the better part of the day cleaning my cousin's house, doing a little editing, and seriously wiping down and disinfecting his couch. I thought about texting Yoli but felt conflicted knowing that I'd fallen into a trap of sorts. She'd given me a shit test which I managed to side step mostly by remembering that she fucked my cousin.

I came to the realization that excuse was getting more flimsy every time we slept together. There was no doubt we clicked sexually, but she was wholly untrustworthy and underneath it all, I was still a nice guy. She seemed more upset than anything that I'd slept with Rashida above all else. The harsh treatment directed her way meant nothing in the scheme of things as I approached Renee's business halting in my tracks.

"Fuck." Images of my degradation at the hands of Renee Kelly popped into my mind. I worried that Renee and company would be waiting for me to enter so they could have a good laugh about making me shit my pants.

I crept close to the edge of the building peeking into the window finding a full house and more than enough familiar faces. They probably had another bet going about one thing or another as I texted Rashida to meet me in the break room. I walked around the side of the building with the intent of going into the rear entrance of her shop.

"Where are you going?" I was halfway down the side alley when Renee appeared.

"Whoa."

It was like looking at a stranger seeing Renee standing there looking at me. Her hair flowed over her shoulders, similar to this cartoon character Jessica Rabbit for lack of a better description. The smoky eyeshadow remained a part of her revamped look along with the darkened lipstick. A black racer's collared shirt covered her chest.

There were black and white checkers running up the sides to her armpits matching the pattern on her collar. A pair of black tye dye calf length leggings were literally painted onto her thick gams with tasseled crew socks and her favored shell toe adidas completing the look. It still felt like looking at a stranger.

"Come here to me." She was holding a curling iron, but I didn't feel threatened, just intimidated. I backed up stopping a foot short of Renee.

"I was going into your breakroom."

"I know, but I want to talk to you first." There was something off putting in her voice that threw me off as she closed the distance.

"What's up?"

"I gave you food poisoning; I did it all by myself because I wanted to teach you a lesson for fucking with my best friend."

"Ancient history."

"No, I want you to understand me; I fucked with you, embarrassed you on purpose and laughed about it." Renee edged closer looking up into my face. I couldn't read the expression on her face as she favored the curling iron.

"You want me to be mad?"

"No, I want you to be informed; and I also wanted to let you know that I'm aware of the shit that went down at the mall yesterday. Man, you're really gonna go with the Biggie, Tupac shit, huh?"

"Yeah, but I gotta admit it went too well; now both of them really are enemies." I admitted expecting her anger.

"I like it."

"You do?"

"Of course, Rashida's been running off at the mouth all day about running your chipmunk bitch into the women's bathroom at the mall. Can't get her to shut up about it; I haven't seen her like this in a long time. So, what's your next move?"

"Finishing the website, getting a host server for it and uhm, stockpiling content. Oh yeah, I've got two killer trailers coming up from the mall and uh, Rashida's getting an extra social media page along with Shawnee so the animosity can continue. I need to get some footage of her talking shit today."

"Are you gonna fuck her?"

"I don't think so."

"So you're mad even though I told you I did that shit to you, huh? You can't suck it up and get the bag for us? Did I make a mistake giving you that laptop?"

"No, not at all Renee; I know what I have to do and I'm eventually gonna put another scene together, but it's gotta be different than what we've already shot. I've got a real golden champ vs. scrappy underdog thing with Rashida and Shawnee. Her stuff has to be glossy and cutting edge, while Shawnee is the street challenger. Sounds stupid, right?"

"I don't think you feel that way; what I do think, is that you're being a tad bit patronizing. Don't fuck with me, I know you like the back of my hand now. You're already committed but feel the need to make me think I'm involved in your fucking creative process."

"What's going on here?"

"I think you know."

"I don't know anything; maybe you should enlighten me Renee." She quickly placed the curling iron around my neck letting it hang there as she took my wrist, turning my left palm upwards so that she could look at it.

"Did you fuck Yoli again, last night?"

"Yes." I didn't lie.

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what're the odds of that happening if you're gonna keep being Jaquan's garbage man? Do you remember what I told you would happen if you proved yourself to me? Proved you could be a REAL MAN, instead of my number one fucking fan, huh?"

"I remember."

"I know you do." Renee relieved me of the camera bag and her curling iron, slinging it over her shoulder backing away. Throughout the whole diatribe, her expression never changed.

"Are we good; I think you should tell me instead of this passive aggressive shit."

"I like stability, I like controlling my own space because I need security and you've been too much of a fan. All the pussy I got you, and you're still thinking like a kid. Passive aggression is good when I caught that yellow bitch walking out of Mintzy's store with Jaquan's shirt on her bony ass. Go over there and get his property back, then take it to him upstairs."

"Renee?" I stopped short of explaining things.

"Come down and do your thing with Rashida after you've done what I said. I'm not taking anything away from you; and that reward is still on the table. Is that enough incentive to keep those tears at bay, huh?"

"Sure."

I was at once hurt and livid wishing she were a guy so that I could flatten her nose. That thought gave me pause knowing that she really wanted me to explain things to Jaquan. I wondered if it were some sort of ambush to punish me for sleeping with Yoli again.

"Do what I told you." I gritted my teeth stomping by her averting my eyes.

There was no way she didn't know how pissed off I'd become. Her sharp tongue coupled with the toxic infantilization lit a fire in my chest as I stormed across the street to Yoli's building. Renee was playing basketball with my ego like Kobe Bryant and winning like the boss we both knew she was.

I was almost frothing at the mouth as I reached the gate ready to throw a haymaker. I grabbed the rungs on the gate breathing through my mouth gasping at the harsh treatment alternately ashamed that Renee was able to force such a reaction from me. I ended up leaning against the gate trying to get my bearings.

"Fucking bitch."

I mumbled under my breath further shamed that I instinctively checked my tone. My posture was that of a person being patted down as I leaned into the fence like I was being arrested. Something felt off prompting me to look over my shoulder.

Across the street, Renee Kelly was standing behind the glass door of her salon watching me, arms folded across her chest. It felt emasculating on a whole other level. It felt like she was my parent covertly watching to see if I misbehaved at school or something.

My fists balled, nails digging into the palms of my hands as I opened the gate walking up the stoop ringing the bell on Yoli's exterior mailbox.

"WHO IS IT?!!" She answered from the intercom.

"YOU KNOW WHO IT IS; I'M HERE FOR THE SHIRT!!" Yoli didn't waste anytime buzzing me into her apartment building. I looked back as I entered finding Renee gone. There was this queasy feeling in my gut as I navigated the stairs finding Yoli waiting.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers