Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had enough of Renee's attitude storming out of the living room to the kitchen locking the backdoor putting on the chain for good measure. I lingered trying to figure out the best course of action able to hear Renee audibly sucking off my cousin even from this distance. I looked down at my chest realizing I was still filming and hurried back to the living room.

Rashida Sikes aka Chi Town Thunda was now down on all fours between my cousin's legs giving Jaquan a clinic on fellatio. Renee Kelly sat on a fold out chair with a shit eating grin on her face watching approvingly. We exchanged glances before she turned on the music again, trolling me.

Thunda was going to town like her life depended on it working his member with two fists. It was like she was fucking him with her face with this savage primal attention to detail that left me shook. The loose skin on his prick bulged between her fingers as she jerked like her life depended on it. Frothy saliva began to drizzle down his member covering her fingers, but Thunda couldn't get enough. It was like watching a car wreck as she stroked, jerked, and ran her tongue along the underside of Jaquan's cock.

I was fidgety turning away few times before Renee angrily snapped her fingers wanting me to continue filming her best friend with her man. I avoided looking at my cousin's head focusing on Thunda instead. She went low sucking on his balls, vacuuming her cheeks until she got a long distressed moan from Jaquan. I think I even saw the tip of her tongue flicker about his back door for a second before she stood up completely hot and bothered looking right at me, conflicted.

"Uhm sorry I gotta do this." She offered somewhat contritely shifting to the side of the ottoman.

Thunda opted to mount Jaquan reverse cowgirl giving me an incredible shot as my cousin's purplish crown pushed inside stopping after the head was covered. Thunda's cunt was somewhat shallow, but not as much as Shawnee which gave her the edge. I could see the muscles in her back flexing as she adjusted to his girth. I'd given her some trouble during our hookup, but this was another level.

Thunda went into a crouching squat, her weight causing a little bit of curve in my cousin's member. I glanced over finding Renee leaning forward pensively watching. Thunda looked over her shoulder at her friend, teeth gritted. She was feeling every bit of the twelve inches buried inside not even a third. She started timidly bouncing on his cock struggling not to topple over.

"Help her out baby." Renee instructed lightly.

Jaquan's hands appeared in my camera frame handling her twenty nine inch waist. I got a closeup of his finger sinking into the flesh of her rounded hips before suddenly yanking her down onto his cock hiding everything from sight. Thunda's bloodcurdling scream reverberated throughout the apartment for an instant as she went into a trembling fit. It almost looked like she were having a seizure as I stepped forward concerned. Renee grabbed my arm roughly motioning towards her friend.

"I-I'M CUMMING!! FUHHHHH, FUUUUCK!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER THIS DICK!!" Her head slumped forward going low enough that it looked like it would end up between her thighs. Thunda sat in an upright fetal position, still shivering. The room went quiet as I looked back at Renee, who shrugged innocuously.

"Are you okay, Rashida?"

"Uh yeah, I'm done for the night. Can we stop please?"

"Sure."

Rashida Sikes half toppled over righting herself before walking pigeon toed out of the room, a hand covering her muff. The loud slamming of the bathroom door followed. Renee was texting for a few seconds before standing up checking the mounted camera. The outrage on my face was palpable, but she looked unaffected as she stood over Jaquan.

"Come on baby, I just got through talking to Carlie; I'm gonna drive her home. You guys want anything to eat?" My mouth was dry, and I wouldn't have trusted myself to speak otherwise.

"We cool, bae." Jaquan looked ashamed sitting up already doubling the sash on the robe covering his body.

"Good, do me a favor and pick up some pads for my girl."

"Yeah, sure."

"I want that chipmunk girl in front of my place, two days." Renee Kelly stood there for a few seconds before leaving us alone to our own devices.

I didn't know what to make of anything, just that my cousin allowed himself to be used and degraded. Rashida allowed herself to be used as well and I still had no clue what the fuck was going on with either of them or esteemed baby mama number two. Didn't know if I wanted to find out either.

Jaquan avoided looking at me directly walking towards the bedroom where his clothes waited. Ten minutes later I heard the backdoor open and close signaling his exit. I took it all in bearing witness to an atrocity of betrayal between two women that were supposed to be best friends. I wearily removed the camera harness from my chest placing it on the ottoman without looking.

"Shit." There were droplets of blood on the hardwood floor. In fact there was a light crimson trail leading out of the living room. I went to the bathroom door listening intently.

Rashida was weeping softly behind the closed door.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Just give me a minute." She responded audibly trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

"The shoot is over if you wanna go home."

"I can do it; just give me a minute okay?" She perked up sniffling and coughing a bit shredding my heart.

"We can pick it up tomorrow or later, I got enough footage." There was a long pause as time seemed to ebb to a full stop.

"Uhm, can we like, uh-hangout until the morning?"

"Sure whatever you want."

"Thanks." I was exhausted from the drama and irate at Renee for what she'd done.

I wondered what happened to the woman I'd met that fateful day Jaquan decided to ditch his daughter to hook up with Akemi. The person sitting in the living room this evening was a complete stranger. There was a light knock at the door. I answered it finding a paper bag filled with some pads, a couple of sodas and a card from the salon. I opened the card finding a simple "I'm sorry" written there in his shaky handwriting.

I walked to the living room sitting on the edge of the ottoman as Rashida appeared wrapped in a towel. I just motioned towards the bag.

**********************************************************************************************************

"You lied about cumming, right?"

"I just wanted it to be over."

"Why'd you do it Rashida?" I was looking at her bare back.

"Because she was right about me."

"No, she wasn't."

Rashida turned over facing me drawing the sheets up into her armpit. We were sharing the bed, both nude but not doing anything. I'd relinquished my underwear in the absence of hers to assist in holding the pad in place.

"I want to finish the scene we were gonna shoot tonight; we can do it tomorrow so don't leave, okay?"

"You can call me, and I'll come back."

"No, just stay in this apartment and wait; I have to work tomorrow."

"Oh."

"You're not gonna leave if I go to sleep, are you?"

"I'll be here when you open your eyes." Her makeup had been washed off, but remnants of mascara remained.

A soiled tear ran across her cheek as she caressed my face. Rashida lifted the blanket rolling in close as we spooned. I reached across her body getting the bedding tight around our bodies cradling her into me. I wiped away the wetness on her face nuzzling into the back of her neck with a light kiss.

Sometime later, we drifted off.

...to be continued.