Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"Mother-Fucker." Jaquan had purposely driven me out of the way with the plan of getting to Ms. WTF unimpeded.

Renee was standing right there in the door chomping on a popsicle when I threw it open. She was doing a horrible job of concealing her mirth at the situation. I snatched open the fridge finding a matching box of shortcake popsicles stuffed haphazardly into the freezer. Renee's ruddy cheeks gave way to incessant chortling as I tossed the bags on the table.

"I'm gonna kill your nigga."

She closed the distance with the popsicle in her mouth wrapping her arms tightly around my chest in a stranglehold. This didn't deter me in the least as I slammed the fridge door with enough force to make it rock in place dragging Renee along with me to the beginning of the corridor. Her hands slid down to my butt pinching hard as she used her weight to drive me against the wall. Her popsicle was shoved into my mouth.

"You were stupid, you got what you deserved." I guess she just couldn't help herself.

A sudden surge of adrenalin ran through my body triggered by the abject humiliation and Renee's verbal acknowledgment of the con. She still didn't help matters any by chuckling in my face. I dipped low grabbing Renee tossing her over my shoulder as she shrieked.

She had no choice in the matter hanging there as I walked into the living room finding Shawnee laying on the garish pink ottoman chomping on a popsicle. I glanced around the room finding that other ottoman used as a table with the remnants of their meal littering its top. Jaquan was standing there in nothing but some boxer briefs, chomping on a fucking strawberry shortcake popsicle.

"Oh, hey cuz." He greeted, wide eyed at the expression on my face as I carefully sat Renee down on her feet. I took the popsicle out of my mouth looking at it for a second, before regarding him.

"Jaquan?"

"Yeah?"

"I am-GONNA SHOVE THIS FUCKING POPSICLE UP YOUR NARROW ASS!! COME HERE NIGGA!!" I ran at him in a mad rage, but he deftly sidestepped me as I tumbled head over heels into the wall.

Jaquan sprinted in a wide arc right around Shawnee going close to the wall before disappearing into the bedroom. I shook the door knob like a crazy person getting no where as the women laughed. I turned away from the door looking at a completely flushed, giggling Renee.

"Oh." The humor drained out of her beautiful face as she started moving laterally.

She barely made it to the bathroom door slamming it in my face as I managed to throw my shoulder into it a few times almost getting inside until a final shove from her resulted in it being locked. I tried the door a few times grunting like a rabid animal as Renee continued laughing from the other side, before turning my attention to Shawnee. She had been snacking and looking at her phone, now a deer caught in headlights.

"Hey, I got an Instagram page now; I already got a couple hundred followers. Ain't that cool, payaso?" I just stared back noticing the camera charging still attached to the chest harness.

"Uhm, I saw all the foul shit that Rashida bitch said about me, but Renee explained everything so its okay. Hey uhm, I got a bunch of likes on this pic, damn man; Renee thinks I could be an influencer. What do you think?"

Shawnee was wearing this hot pink lace paneled body suit, massive cheeks spilling out in the back even from across the room. I stripped off my shirt watching her as I strapped on the chest harness. Her expression started to change as I undid my belt buckle hawking her.

"Hey you mad, payaso? Come on man, it was just a fucking joke. Come on homie, we shot like three scenes for Renee's website. Uhm, I'm kinda tired right now; can't you get that Yoli girl or something?" Shawnee's eyes were big as saucers, mouth agape as I walked around the ottoman looking at her prone body.

"Oye, te estás volviendo loco, ¿eh tonto? ¡Tu primo ya te adelantó! ¡¡Vamos hombre, cálmate!! ¡Ya me duele el coño! ¡¡Renee, será mejor que vengas a buscar a este negro!!"

Shawnee was getting anxious. I disappeared from her field of vision standing at her bare feet, unzipping. From my vantage point, Shawnee was sporting twin mountains of rear cleavage as I noticed a distinct handprint on her right cheek. Jaquan had indeed enjoyed himself while I was stuck miles away.

It felt like an out of body experience as I watched my hands flatten out against both cheeks digging fingers in up to the knuckles. I recalled discovering her right after Jaquan pounded out Yoli. Shawnee flinched looking over her shoulder concerned as I spread her cheeks finding exactly what I was looking for on her person.

There was a clasp, a single metallic button holding the stressed material to her ridiculous body; right between her thighs.

I popped it.

Freed, the strained material shot in two directions leaving her massive derriere fully exposed. My hands dug into Shawnee's hips at the junction where they met her thighs drawing her backwards into my freed cock. She was already sopping wet allowing me to go balls deep inside her cunt. Ms. WTF's twin peaks jiggled, bounced, and rippled as I slammed into her like my life depended on it.

She was whining and yelping in seconds as I clapped those monster cheeks to my heart's content. Despite her size, the arch in her lower back created a high rising fleshy target for me to stab into repeatedly. Shawnee rose up on her palms, driving herself into my thrusts with just as much fervor. It appeared I'd triggered something deep inside as she added a roll to her undulating backside.

"¡¿QUÉ MIERDA PASA CON USTEDES?!! ¡¡TODOS ESTÁN TRATANDO DE DARME UN BEBÉ DESDE QUE LLEGÉ AQUÍ!! Ustedes, hijos de puta, no pueden obtener suficiente de este gran culo gordo, ¿verdad? ¡¡OH, MIERDA!! ¡¡OH, MIERDA!! ¡¡TU PRIMO ESTABA MI ESPALDA Y AHORA ESTÁS AQUÍ INTENTANDO DARME UN BEBÉ NEGRO!!"

"TAKE THIS DICK!! YOU FUCKING TAKE ALL OF IT!!" My right hand was spanking the shit out of that right butt cheek before I even realized what I was doing.

"¡¡OH SI!! ¡¡OH SI!! ¡¡BOLA ESA MIERDA!! HE SIDO UNA CHICA MALA!! ¡¡Qué gordo papi! ¡¡QUIERES SER MI FOLLADO PAPÁ!! ¿QUIERES ENTRAR EN MI HABITACIÓN DE NOCHE Y GOLPEARLO POR LA ESPALDA, NO?!! ¡¡¡ESPOSA ESE CULO GRANDE PARA MI!!"

Shawnee snapped in dramatic fashion as I went to slapping both cheeks, mashing them together in brief intervals enjoying the rear cleavage. The sounds of our sweaty bodies collided together echoing off the living room walls.

"PLEASE CUM!! PLEASE CUM FOR ME!! GIVE IT TO MEEEEE!!" Shawnee was almost drooling at the mouth from our rage fuck after being with my much larger cousin earlier. She'd fucked him three times before I arrived but capitulated in what was to be her sexual swan song for the rest of the day.

"YOU WANT IT, HUH?!! WANT ME TO BLOW UP THIS FUCKING DONK YOU GOT BACK HERE, HUH?!!" The words were pouring from my mouth without thought, pure streams of consciousness.

"¡¡POR FAVOR PAPÁ!! DAME UN POCO DE CORRIDA!! MI FOLLADO CULO ESTÁ EN UN FOLLADO FUEGO!! ¡¡PÓNGALO CON TU CORRIDA!! ¡¡OH POR FAVOR PAPÁ!!" Shawnee was half hiccupping, half sobbing as I railed her hypersensitive cunt into hamburger.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as my cock slid out of her steaming honeypot.

My member was cradled in the deep gluteal cleft between her twin mountains. Several thick bursts of cum defiled her jiggling olive colored backside in unyielding wave after pulsing wave as Shawnee softly twerked rubbing her slit from the front. She was sitting upright on her haunches wedged tightly into my pelvis as my cum pooled in that junction. I was still holding her waist, both of us breathing heavily.

"So you got that shit out of your system?" I wearily glanced over to my right finding Renee standing there taking it all in with a smile, shoulders hunched.

"COME HERE YOU!!"

I swiped at her small waist snatching her into my body as Shawnee rolled off the ottoman. Actually she tumbled off from the sudden movement as I tossed Renee on it yanking her boho pants down mid-thigh burying my face in her snatch.

"HEY ASSHOLE!!" Renee yelled as I pulled her thong to the side with my teeth. I lapped at her pussy for a few seconds before rearing up.

"JAQUAN COME SAVE YOUR GIRL!! I GOT YOUR GIRL OUT HERE NIGGAAAA!! COME SAVE HER BRUH!!" Renee and Shawnee were laughing their asses off as I went back to slurping on her snatch.

"GET HIM OFF ME!!" Before I knew it, my ass was upended in a backward roll.

Shawnee quickly planted her humongous butt on my chest pinning me to the floor. Renee got up laughing as she yanked up her pants.

"GET OFF ME SHAWNEE, HER PUSSY IS GONNA BE EATEN!!" There was no way I was getting up off the floor as I heard the bedroom door open. Instead she doubled down making me groan under her weight as Jaquan appeared over her shoulder grinning.

"Hey cuz, don't hate the player, hate the game."

"FUCK YOU!"

Everybody in the room was laughing as I squirmed around under Shawnee. Renee returned shoving a popsicle in my mouth. I eventually relented laying flat while the happy couple made good their escape taking my bags of ice cream with them.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Hey man, we good?"

"Shut up."

"Come on, I let you hit it."

"Shut up."

"Don't be a hater, ain't you always talking about how this is business? You should be happy; we got a lot of stuff done today and I actually leveled up."

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Honestly, you hit it first and did you forget about all the stuff we did before? Man don't be salty because your cousin got to the finish line first. Remember the last time you were at my place; didn't I send Andre out? We blew it up too, so why don't you be cool with the hate?"

"I know you're talking to them; that bitch is getting ate the fuck out if she stick her head up in here. I don't care if that nigga watch, but she gonna get got for slapping me around all day. I'M GETTING THE PENALTY BOX-her box, my nigga." Shawnee was chuckling the whole time sitting on the edge of that pink ottoman.

"You really threatening to eat Renee out fool?"

"If she come in here, she bet not be wearing no pants."

"You crazy."

"Shut up I've gotta edit all this shit together; if you ain't gonna help, get ghost. And furthermore, why're you wearing that shit again?"

Shawnee post dust up with Jaquan and Renee decided to return to default mode wearing this XXL fluffy hoodie and overly baggy leggings efficiently obscuring her curves from prying eyes. The hoodie was oddly equipped with some fuzzy rabbit ears that nobody was talking about.

"Renee got this at the mall; stop being a hater."

"No."

"There will be other times, payaso."

I stopped what I was doing looking up from my laptop at her. Shawnee didn't know I'd looked up that phrase she'd continuously called me. Shawnee Thompson lovingly or not, had been referring to me as a clown in the Spanish language. She was engrossed in her phone not even looking at my face.

"You know, I looked that up and I know you've been calling me a clown." Shawnee's smile dropped as she glanced up from her phone at me, chuckling in sneaky fashion.

"Hey man?"

"GET OUT!" She mused silently for a few minutes before getting up and trudging out of the living room. The door closed a few minutes later leaving me alone to work.

Despite my issues, I continued working on her scenes and the website simultaneously. Basically I was just plugging in scenes similar to the original site I'd started posting stuff on. There was no denying the inherent artistic merit of Renee's work as I found myself striving to keep up with her creatively. I dug into the left over Chinese food working up a logo for Ms. WTF that incorporated flashing images of everything we'd shot of her since our initial meeting.

Renee upped the ante by getting personally involved with Shawnee.

My inner dialogue was interrupted by knocking coming from the front door. I was a little antsy considering we'd been using the backdoor since taking over the place. I wondered if Mintzy's son discovered my presence in the supposedly vacant apartment. I carefully sidled up to the door checking the opposite side through the peep hole.

"What're you doing here?" I opened the door to let Rashida inside.

"Nice to see you too, ain't you happy to see me?" Despite her words, Rashida looked antsy like she was sneaking around. I gathered she was worried Jaquan was present as she stuck her head inside the doorway looking over my shoulder.

"Thought you said you were taking some time off?"

"Renee called, wanted me down here." I stepped aside allowing her to enter the apartment. She was wearing a dashiki print peasant top and some of the skimpiest jegging shorts, I'd ever seen. Her cinched waist looked even smaller adding to the grandiose swell of her huge derriere. The rear cleavage was unavoidably stimulating.

"Shit."

"What, you don't wanna shoot me today? I mean, looks like you were getting ready for something." She walked into the apartment taking stock of the added pieces of furniture. Her eyes settled on the half-eaten plates of Chinese food and the discarded lingerie left behind by Shawnee.

"Uh, kind of finished what we were doing, today." I awkwardly offered.

"Who is we?" Rashida turned arms folded, brow raised.

"Renee didn't tell you?" I closed the door making sure to lock it before walking over to the window looking at the street below. Jaquan was standing out in front of the shop talking to Shawnee.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me; you brought that chipmunk bitch into my backyard?" Rashida was at my back peering over my shoulder again.

"Renee wanted her, and she called you too."

"I'M OUTTA HERE!!" Rashida went for the door starting to unlock it.

"So you are intimidated by Shawnee, huh?"

"Don't- Don't even try to mindfuck me, okay? I just don't need the drama right now."

"Okay, but you're gonna run into her and Jaquan if you go out the front. Maybe you should use the backdoor to sneak out." Rashida stopped turning toward me with a snarky expression.

"Funny."

Despite her annoyance at my assertion, Rashida walked across the apartment to the back door in the kitchen. There was no way I was stopping her, but I was curious enough to follow her pulling the door up behind.

"Oh, uh okay."

Antonio and his entourage were sitting midway down the rear flight of stairs, some of the kids actively smoking. Luckily, Rashida preceded me down those stairs drawing their eyes to her wealth of abundant rear cleavage.

"AW SHIT, YOU SEE ALL THAT, ANTONIO?!!" One teen asked visibly astonished.

"Shut the fuck up, I know her."

"YA DREAMING MAN, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT BITCH!!"

"Yeah I do; show some respect."

"Stop simpn; sembri una piccola cagna!! Non devo rispettare un negro, culo grosso o no!!" Antonio's like minded friend obviously said something divisive judging from the other guys reaction. It hit with the force of a cluster bomb as some of the boys lurched in his direction, threateningly.

"STRONZO CHE LAVORA NEL SALONE AL PRIMO PIANO E STA A BENE, CAGNA!! OTTIENI IL CAZZO DAL MIO PORTICO!! TU IL NIGGA, NON LEI!! KICK ROCKS YOU BUM ASS NIGGA!!" The offending party was ejected from their circle post haste.

I drew back inside opting to take the path of least resistance. Rashida obviously didn't want any parts of Shawnee or Jaquan and she wasn't exactly on the best of terms with Renee currently emotionally somnambulistic. She'd been finagled into a face to face by Renee and wanted to get out of it as I half ran down the front stairwell. It was early dusk giving everything a orangish hue as I opened the front door on the first floor stepping out onto the street at the far side of Renee's salon.

"OH HEY BROTHA!" I found Mintzy just outside the door sweeping up with a push broom. She still looked ratty as hell in her civilian garb. There was a little rectangular cardboard box full of litter at her feet.

"Oh hey, excuse me Shirley."

"Hey, be cool with the first names, Antonio might be hanging around in like, earshot or something."

"Whatever, your son is in the back of the building smoking with his little friends."

"He better not be smoking weed." I did a slight doubletake at her concern for what he was smoking if not the fact that he was underage.

"Yeah, excuse me for a minute."

"Hey beautiful, you ain't got no time for me no more; what, I look like chopped liver to you or something?"

"Not even "Mintzy" okay? It's just that I was looking for my cousin and probably Renee."

"Oh they're on the side of the building with some fat Mexican." I did a doubletake for the second time in minutes realizing the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I didn't feel the need to clarify Shawnee's ethnic identity.

"Eh, thanks Mintzy."

"Call me Shirley."

"Bye Mintzy." I left her there on the sidewalk half running to the edge of the building expecting the worst. I doubt she even picked up on my displeasure.

The interior of the salon was sparsely populated with a few customers split between Carlie and another new employee I didn't recognize. I recognized two older women sitting in the waiting area. Both of them were witness to my degradation and other antics days ago.

One of the middle aged women tapped her cohort motioning in my direction as I cleared the picture window, chin tucked. I was too embarrassed to meet the eyes of women who'd watched me soil myself at the hands of Renee Kelly. I got to the edge of the building finding Jaquan leaning against the wall at the beginning of the side alley.

"Hang back, its going down." He gestured towards the middle of the alley where Renee was standing between Rashida and Shawnee. It didn't look good from Rashida's body language indicated she might throw hands.

"What's going down?"

"Renee is trying to get them to hug it out." Shawnee's posture and deceptive grimacing smile told me things were bleak in that regard. These women went together like oil and water not to mention Shawnee just watched the interview Rashida gave in regards to their rivalry.

"Shouldn't we be over there; it doesn't look good." Renee was standing between them arms folded talking while waving her hand between them to emphasize her point.

"Renee said hang back; you think Shawnee can throw hands?"

"Man, she carry straight razors Jaquan!"

"Serious?" Shawnee hands were hidden in her pockets, her face twisting up in the same manner I remembered from the mall dustup.

Both women were a distance from one another as Rashida paced in a tiny circle in heated discussion with her boss and friend. Part of me wondered if it was a setup considering what was now known between Rashida and Jaquan. I looked back at Jaquan who had his phone out filming the impromptu summit.

"Man come on."

"Might be funny." He admitted.

"Watching Rashida stomp somebody out?!" I lurched forward, but he grabbed my shirt.

"Trust Renee, you know she's the boss bitch; she knows how to get people to do what she want." He reassured.

"Like getting you to be faithful?" I retorted.

"Low blow cuz."

"Come on, let's get over there and break it up." Again he stopped me motioning towards the female collective in the middle of the alley.

"Check it out." Rashida stood off to the side as Renee talked to Shawnee with both hands on her shoulders going into a deep hug rubbing the larger girl's back as they embraced.

Rashida watched looking embarrassed as Shawnee eventually capitulated wrapping her arms around Renee. I watched as Rashida drifted in close eventually offering her hand to Shawnee who looked at her new benefactor before reaching out. Jaquan knew his esteemed baby mamma number two, well. I watched both women shake hands tentively, both looking conflicted.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers