Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting, rather grinding atop my prone body.

I was completely knocked out from the frenzied unyielding sexual gauntlet at the hands of Renee's alter ego, Ms. One. There was no way I was actually fucking Shawnee in that clip or so I thought as two pairs of hands, milk and dark chocolate dipped into frame jointly spreading her mountainous cheeks apart to reveal my business firmly implanted in the slacker's Latina cooch. I was rendered mute, incredulous at the hatchet job done to my reputation in one single night.

Esteemed baby mamma number two hated Vicky Stone that much; but I knew the truth.

"Vicky?"

"Give me my phone." One of her eyes was twitching and Vicky was grinding her teeth still standing over me.

"I can-explain this."

"GIMME MY FUCKING PHONE!!" I inadvertently scrolled finding a final pic of my defiled member firmly in Renee's grasp with the accompanying text.

"ALL YOURS NOW" was written in all caps with a definitive sense of finality to things signifying what I believed to be an end to our relationship, personal, working or otherwise.

Vicky made good on her threat suddenly stomping down on my crotch making me double over in a fetal position on the grass. She reached down swiping the phone from my hands stalking off. I lay there watching her stomp off only to suddenly stop and come charging back enraged. I sat up ready to deflect any punch or kick, but none was forthcoming as she stared at me breathing hard, fists clenched.

"You had me fooled; I knew about that dumb shit with Tressie, but she's just fucked in the head man. We took care of that shitty pastor, but I guess there's always another fucker waiting right around the corner, huh nigga? If I ever see that milk bitch of yours, it's a wrap for her. Fuck you man, fuck you with everything I am you bastard. I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO FEEL ANYTHING!!!"

Vicky ran off past the picnic tables, the sidewalk and disheveled, unkempt grass on its opposite side to a waiting car. I looked after her finding a horrific sight as she got in shotgun in the front seat. Her declared boyfriend was sitting behind the wheel. His head turned in my direction, those evil eyes glaring at me for a second or two while Vicky was hunched over in the front seat hiding her face.

His street name was Demon, and he was Tressie's brother and a walking nightmare.

His car slowly pulled away from the curb moving down the street like it was a Sunday drive. I sat on the grass watching until it disappeared from sight. Once it was gone, the heaviness of the situation set in on me feeling like a boulder on my chest. I laid back down looking up into the sky pondering everything that happened during the night trying to figure out when it happened. The whole thing still felt like some kind of enchantment cast about my person.

Other than Shawnee, those pics were taken during the night but I didn't distinctly remember falling asleep. I realized this was Renee's endgame, the thing she'd been alluding to the whole time right under my nose. Ms. One had come into being slowly right before my eyes from the moment I found her about to go out on an evening with my cousin Jaquan.

My mind shifted back to an earlier night when Renee approached just before dawn. She took me in similar fashion, but last night was a masterful sexual performance.

I dug out my phone dialing up Renee finding expectantly that my call went straight to voicemail. I called again and again despite knowing the result beforehand almost going into a panic. Some part of me thought Renee would offer some sort of explanation or even gloat, but I got nothing. The same happened with Rashida but I only called half the number of times realizing I was blocked.

By the time I got around to Shawnee, there was no surprises left in the tiny box that made up my mind. Ms. WTF had gone so far as to block me on social media. I couldn't look at the pages I'd created for her. I bit my lower lip trying to control myself figuring out the scope of the premeditated attack against my person as I dialed up my cousin Jaquan.

BLOCKED

Now that fucking hurt even more than the others because my cousin sold me down the river after getting me involved in the first place. I thought about the first time I'd met Renee Kelly that afternoon a while ago after he ditched her for a piece of ass. I was miles down the rabbit hole before I even knew it. She'd been coyly giving me hints this entire time and I was too stupid to figure it out.

Lady or the Tiger, right?

I'd been sitting in a cage with the tiger as my jailer. I was used and not for my talent either; I'd become a living weapon of mind destruction used to lay my cousin low. Those first times we'd been together stuck in Jaquan's gut like a bowie knife twisting over and over again until he capitulated. After he literally knocked me out, Renee had become emboldened keeping me beside her fogging me over with her associates.

I doubted Rashida was initially on board, but benefitted none the less, now having a revamped platform to make more money than before using her massive derriere. I thought about Shawnee working it out in my mind that she'd been bought into the fold with very little ease after being psychologically evaluated by Renee upon their initial meeting.

The price of admission was obviously Andre, her married boyfriend.

I recalled Shawnee's over eagerness to please after meeting someone she considered her obvious superior. Renee sweetened the pot with a makeover and copious gifts likely using the same kind of backhanded compliments I'd received. That fucking earth mother façade probably worked even better on someone with little to no real self-esteem.

Andre had become little more than a pack of cigarettes passed around on the prison yard. I was sure of it despite not being clear on the exact timeline. I'd watched along with countless other online users of the website; the emergence of Renee's alter fully realized. Ms. One came into being in that first video in which she seduced Shawnee's boyfriend.

"Mister?" Some kid dipped into my field of vision tipping the ball cap on his head.

"Yeah?"

"Are you just gonna lay here in the grass all day?"

"Why?"

"Well mister, we wanna play ball; so can you move?" I sat up finding several kids standing around, some with baseball equipment looking at me inquisitively.

"Sorry kids, have a nice day."

My head felt like somebody hit it with a bag of hammers as I took my time trudging home. I recalled Vicky clocking one of her siblings the first day we met. She'd laid that guy out much in similar fashion to the treatment I'd received today. Her hands were fast and heavy, I resolved never to let anyone hit me unchallenged again as I pinched my nose to keep it from running blood.

I hadn't been able to even explain myself, but it was okay because the stunning beauty inadvertently revealed that she liked me. I was happy and sad at the same time despite the hypocrisy and duplicity of a number of people recently orbiting around me. I noted my own suspect behavior as well.

I tried calling Jaquan several more times getting voicemail every time. I wanted him to explain things to me because we were supposed to be family, but he'd obviously made a choice. The clueless idiot didn't take into account our mother's relationships and constant stream of communication.

I figured I'd have to work towards a distanced forgiveness because their was no way I could ask him to choose between his child and me. I managed to get home half staggering up the stairs with visions of a bottle of aspirins routinely kept over the kitchen sink. The computer bag, camera equipment and laptop remained in my possession. This couldn't be an accident after everything Renee planned beforehand.

I cautiously started up the laptop getting the desktop but dug around in my room coming up with a barely used portable hard drive. Nothing looked different, but I decided to take the laptop off my Wi-Fi connection before transferring all of the files to the hard drive. I began auditing the files finding a wealth of material, some shot by me but others filmed by Renee. There was no immediate danger visible digitally speaking, but I tossed the hard drive into a drawer opening one of her files. The thumbnail on the clip bore an extreme closeup of Shawnee's face that looked emotionally weird.

"I thought we were cool; aren't we cool with one another, huh?" Renee's voice filled my headphones as Shawnee appeared full frame uncomfortably close. Her chubby cheeks were flushed, it looked like she'd been crying.

"We are, we're friends."

"Are we? I don't know bitch because I'm not feeling it at all here. You see, what I'm thinking is that we have a one sided affair here of give and take, right uh Ms. WTF?! I don't think you give a shit about me; do you bitch?"

"You know how I feel Renee."

Renee's hand suddenly pancake slapped the shit out of Shawnee's left cheek making her double over favoring it. The slap was really loud with a lingering echo as Renee's hand roughly yanked down on that hand revealing that reddened cheek.

"Make it make sense bitch; tell me all about it slut."

"BUT, YOU KNOW RENEE!!"

Shawnee was instantly pancaked again in the same spot even louder as I gathered Renee was wearing the chest harness. The large pear shaped SSBBW was standing in the same spot against her living room wall that ironically was used during her seduction of Andre. Shawnee shrieked and flinched as Renee cupped the slapped cheek.

"Make it make sense, SHAWNEE!!" I figured part of the reason my former discovery was struck had to do with the use of personal names. This clip was unusable because of the intrusion of real life, if not the overt violence between the women.

"I thought it was okay; I just thought since we all did stuff together that you were okay with us sleeping together. We weren't having an affair Renee; it was just sex and you fucked Andre too." Shawnee explained flinching throughout.

Renee's fist collided dead center with her face making Shawnee drop out of frame.

"YEAH I FUCKED HIM BITCH; SO WHAT?!!" The clip ended leaving me with more questions.

I went through a few files containing an inordinate amount of photos from Renee's improvised photo shoots featuring Rashida, Shawnee and surprisingly herself as "Ms. One". These were obviously designed for social media as my gaze found another breadcrumb, a thumbnail featuring my cousin and Shawnee. I clicked on it getting the next piece of the narrative. The date on that clip was the same night Renee seduced Andre.

"Look at this girl; can you believe this shit right under your nose?" Rashida's authoritative voice was heard.

"Nothing this dumbass nigga do surprises me anymore."

Shawnee and my cousin Jaquan were sleeping in the bed of the second floor apartment provided by Mintzy. Both of them were cuddled up under the bedding. From the positioning of the camera, Shawnee was draped across half of his body with an arm across his chest along with one of her thick legs. Jaquan's hand was palming the back of her head as they slept. Rashida appeared in frame from the abdomen down to the midpoint of her own stallion legs before the camera dipped up showing her incredulous features.

"What you gonna do?"

"Use her, what else? Hey girl kick back for a minute, let them bitches sleep." Renee cautioned as the clip abruptly ended.

Normally I would've been creeped out by Renee's response, but that was before I knew who she now truly was in hindsight. The wheels always seemed to be turning in her head regarding the people around her and this fact was born out by Rashida's very presence in the clip. There was no doubt she saw all of us as living assets.

There was even the nagging thought that she knew about Jaquan's hookup with Rashida way before she supposedly "discovered" the video clip on his phone. My mother's assessment of this woman was spot on, my aunt's charity and goodwill helped foster a literal villain into the family. I was insanely creative, didn't consider myself a pornographic Mozart, but Renee was quite literally Antonio Salieri, a gender bent Iago of sorts.

I figured our initial meeting piqued her interest in "playing" with me, nonetheless.

Even thinking about our "relationship" whatever it was ignited a hateful physical reaction that accompanied the memories of what she'd done to me throughout the night. I tooled around on the laptop finding another clip with Jaquan's face this time.

"Renee."

My cousin was standing there in the buff, a towel wrapped around his waist. He was standing next to that well used tufted ottoman. Shawnee sat next to him looking like she'd been sexually flogged and dragged behind a stagecoach or something.

"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, HUH?! FUCK HER JAQUAN!! FUCK THAT BITCH!! YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCK, RIGHT NIGGA?!!"

"Baby please; she's tired."

His arms were outstretched low adjacent to his hips. Shawnee was indeed weathered to the max, breathing from her mouth while the light grey teddy hung loosely from her midsection like she was molting a second skin.

"Too tired to make the bag; is that what you're telling me Jaquan? Maybe you two fuckers should've thought about that shit before having sex last night; or was it making love you two were doing in that bed?" Renee sounded livid, but I knew the emotion was fake.

"Uhm, we were just sleeping." He offered.

"I'm going to tell you one more time and one time only nigga; fuck her brains out right now."

Renee sounded ice cold. He stared back at her for a few seconds before glancing over at a visibly flushed Shawnee. Ms. WTF glanced down at her own bare feet hanging off the edge of the ottoman before slowly getting on all fours as I cut the clip.

I recalled another clip detailing Ms. One's continued abuse of reluctant stunt cock Andre. That memory came to the forefront because she'd coerced him into screwing his girlfriend after Jaquan had completely ran the exhausted Boricua through. Shawnee ironically called me the night she was discovered with him. I could hear them getting cozy from my end of the phone, but thought it was Andre. I chaffed at the thought everything around her were playthings to be used.

My mind returned to Vicky again reliving the hurt written all over her face despite obviously belonging to the streets. I opened another folder finding some pics of Shawnee, Andre and Renee hanging out at the mall. These were obviously never meant to see daylight. I went through a few of them finding nothing out of the ordinary before moving on.

"So what's up, huh chipmunk, huh fat bitch?!" Renee was completely thugged out in this video clip.

"Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing; I asked you what's up, so what's going on with all this hesitation in your motherfucking voice, huh chipmunk?! You got love for my man, but you ain't got no love for me, right bitch?"

"HUH-WHAT?!!" This appeared a continuation of the earlier video with Renee confronting Shawnee.

There was consistent angry laughter and jeers in the background obviously Rashida Sikes. Shawnee was boxed against the wall just inside Renee's living room looking as if she wanted to bolt at the first opening. Renee still wearing the chest mount repeatedly reached into frame snatching and yanking on her left arm. Shawnee was being terrorized with no personal space between the women.

"OH, SO YOU'RE UH, DEAF NOW?!! IS THAT RIGHT BITCH!! SPEAK UP!!"

"No." Shawnee whimpered.

"ACT LIKE YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, BITCH!!" I flinched as Ms. One's hand flew into frame striking Shawnee in the forehead. This was an overhanded slap that caught me off guard while Rashida gloated off screen.

"Watch out, she might have a knife!!" Rashida warned. The camera turned towards Rashida standing within arm's reach of their victim visually power tripping on the whole situation.

"What?"

"Yeah chipmunk be carrying some box cutters and shit; she might cut you." The camera serving as Renee's POV turned quickly back towards Shawnee who suddenly looked smaller in stature in frame.

"Is this true?"

"No."

"Yes it is, I saw that shit in her fucking backpack at the mall; got told she like carving bitches up who intimidate her and everything!! She looks like she'll cut you girl, better watch out!!" Rashida countered while Shawnee in frame shook her head profusely denying everything.

Ms. One looked between the two women settling back on "her Ms. WTF" getting closer.

"Hey chipmunk, you gonna cut me?"

"NO!!"

I was unprepared for the jump cut that followed into this extreme closeup of Shawnee's horrified face tears, running nostrils and all. Ms. One was bodying up to her, mashing the larger girl into the wall behind them. There was doubt Shawnee knew she was in the presence of a real Alpha-Female.

"Sure you ain't gonna cut me, huh Shawnee?!! You wanna fuck my face up, huh slut!! SPEAK!! TALK OR I'M GONNA LIGHT YOUR SHIT UP FOR REAL MA NIGGA!!" I could barely make out what was happening due to the extreme shaky cam footage on the monitor.

"NUH-NO PLEASE RENEE; STOP!!"

"STOP PLAYING WITH ME. I GANK- I FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP MA' NIGGA!! WHAT'S MY NAME BITCH?!!" Her voice was harsh, the tone beyond savage as I got a full reveal of Renee Kelly a.k.a Ms. One fully enraged with no filter.

"Ms. One."

"SAY IT AGAIN NIGGA; SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD HOE!!"

"MS.ONE!!!" Shawnee screamed at the top of her lungs as Renee's forearm shoved into frame under her chin.

She quickly backed off almost stumbling back giving me the inclination she was coming to her senses. Rashida appeared in frame sort of hunched over tossing a kitchen knife on the living room floor at Shawnee's feet, grinning like a jackal. Shawnee looked at the knife at her feet looking directly up into the camera.

"Gone head, pick that shit up Shawnee."

"No."

"PICK IT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!" Ms. One screamed almost blowing my ears out. I had to slide the headphones away from my ears for a second or two before continuing.

"OH MIERDA POR FAVOR NO MATAR MI CULO!! ¡¡SIENTO REALMENTE QUE SU NIÑA ME VEA A SU MARIDO YA MÍ EN LA CAMA JUNTOS!! POR FAVOR, NO ME MATA FOLLADA SRA. ¡¡KELLY!!" Shawnee begged off in her native language as Rashida stood off to the side watching amused.

"ENGLISH BITCH!! PICK THAT MOTHERFUCKING KNIFE UP AND COME OVER HERE AND CUT MY ASS!!"

"I-uh, I don't...PLEASE!!" Shawnee pleaded scaring me for her safety even though I knew the outcome beforehand.

"PICK-IT-UP!!"

Ms. One screamed almost losing her voice scaring Shawnee into timidly grabbing it with both hands. The large pear shaped BBW refused to stand upright looking down at her own feet sobbing. I hunched over the laptop waiting.

Ms. One's hand appeared in frame brandishing a beretta, clicking the safety.

"Look at my face Shawnee; I want you to see this shit for fucking with my little girl."

This was a new development that came out of nowhere as my brow furrowed fearing the worst. Shawnee righted herself trembling completely shattered mentally speaking.

"SUH-SUH-SORRY!!!" She apologized while Rashida watched, arms folded across her chest.

"Daisy saw you two fuckers in bed together; I had to explain that shit to a toddler." Ms. One made these jerky stabbing motions with the weapon in Shawnee's direction.

"PLEASE RENEE, I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!"

"Right." The sound of the pulling trigger filled my ears. It was this loud snap that left a ringing sensation in my right eardrum.

Nothing happened.

Shawnee stood there full body in frame staring blankly into the camera as the knife fell from her hands. It ended up sticking straight up into the floor as she became incontinent pissing all over the floor. Rashida glanced down at the growing pool around her feet with both hands on her wide hips as the gun disappeared from frame. Chi Town Thunda glanced towards the camera with a toothy grin.

123456...8