Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would so piss Charity off; I thought she drained you, right?"

"I guess you're that fucking hot." I handed Phoebe the phone allowing her to observe the recording.

She remained in that position against the wall with the phone pressed against it between her fingers. I was staring at my spunk running off the glistening inky material covering her big ass. Phoebe watched the clip two more times before glancing over her shoulder.

"Can you do it again?" She batted her eyes for affect.

Caution was thrown to the wind as I got completely naked finally making it official with the head mount for my digital camera. Phoebe locked her legs in place remaining a stationary target as I grabbed her hips using my own spunk to lubricate my shaft.

I started bumping and sliding the underside of my cock all over that big ass of hers like my life depended on it becoming hard enough to cut diamond. Phoebe was in great shape literally becoming a living piece of furniture allowing me to hump her like a dog in heat. There was already enough jizz on her butt which caused these kinetic splashes as I went over the edge.

The first rope went directly up the center of her ass followed by several more as I made sure to get every corner of her magnificent, covered ass. Phoebe held position as I realized she was filming her own facial reactions while I was giving her the dry hump from hell. Those thick muscular legs were a godsend allowing me to push into her butt as hard as I wanted going for her breasts again.

I clawed into them as she swayed that immobile donk back and forth on my crotch working her magic. My pelvis and lower abdomen were glazed over as well. Phoebe locked her arms pushing me back a step or two bending into a perfect ninety degree angle.

"I want you to cum on my fucking ass again."

We started bopping again like nobody's business as I found a new proclivity between Phoebe and Charity for non-penetrative intercrural sex. Her tits were exposed jiggling slightly as I gave it to her from the back, my claps echoing off the narrow hallway walls.

"GAWD, MY PUSSY IS GETTING SO WET FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!! I WANT SOME DICK SO BAD, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO STOP FUCKING THESE LEGGINGS!! I WANT YOU TO JIZZ ON THEM UNTIL THEY MELT OFF MY FUCKING LEGS, THEN FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!" Every time she got turned on, the blue language flowed freely from her mouth with that chaste nuclear housewife thing of hers going the way of the dinosaur.

"OH SHIT, I'M GONNA-!!"

The doorbell rang out of nowhere. This was one of those old school bells really loud almost sounding like it originated from a PA System. Both of us stopped looking at one another before staring in the direction of her front door somewhat rattled.

"Oliver?" I mumbled.

"He wouldn't care, hold on a minute; oh, it's a delivery I've been waiting for. It's from my job." Phoebe had opened her doorbell cam using her iPhone to remotely peer outside at the waiting delivery man.

"Hey Phoebe?"

"I'll get it, hold on a second."

She basically ignored me walking to the front door covering her exposed breasts but forgetting the back of those glossy black leggings were basically destroyed with streams of my splooge running down the back of her thick gams, even the floor as well. Not one to miss an opportunity I made sure to capture it for prosperity barely stifling a chuckle as she opened the front door. The delivery man was instantly smitten shucking and jiving as Phoebe played it off half closing the door in his face.

She turned in my direction ripping open the paper packet, then slapped a hand to her forehead when she noticed me with the camera. We started laughing our asses off as she looked over her shoulder down at her butt. Phoebe walked to her designer coffee table tossing the packet on top of it before planting her palms kicking that giant peach out again. Phoebe was busting up as I approached the table.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!" She blurted out partially embarrassed, chortling.

"Yes ma'am." She stopped me short grabbing and tugging on my arm pulling my business adjacent to her head.

Phoebe was really starting to get her head game down slurping me between her lips. That suction was something else besides watching the muted bobbing of her head. I didn't know if the objective was a clean up blowjob, but I started pushing rhythmically into her mouth. That big glossy butt of her was wagging as she continued getting it in with me.

"Now I do believe we were in the middle of something; am I right?" Phoebe decided to mount the table on all fours which surprisingly supported her weight.

My hands trembled a little as I peeled down the elastic waistband exposing half of her incredible solid butt, hard tan lines, and all. Phoebe parted her legs more creating a perfect triangle of negative space that I fit in perfectly. The underside of my cock rested on the upper swell of her buttocks.

My swollen balls were resting against her slit cradled between her legs. I went for it sawing my cock over the impressive swell of her buttocks getting back into the groove in short order. Phoebe surprised me even more demonstrating more of her sexual evolution riding her belly low to the tabletop. The arch in her lower back spoke to the fact that she was a sister girl.

"Hey, got a little surprise for you; can you guess what it is, huh?" She asked out of the blue while I was getting my grind on.

"I uh, have no idea other than this beautiful peach back here Phoebe."

"Hey, pull my leggings down to my knees and take a look at my pussy." I slowed down a bit working the shiny material down just above her knees finding the crotch of her monokini staring me in the face. I found a button there between her thighs unsnapping it instinctively. The stressed material popped like a rubber band revealing Phoebe's surprise.

"Are you trying to make me cry; This feels like Christmas."

The heart shaped end of a butt plug happily greeted me perfectly nestled between her big, sculpted cheeks, side dimples and all. The centerpiece was a pink colored faux jewel that somehow fit Phoebe's accommodating personality. I couldn't help thinking how much of a personal tragedy it was this woman was married to a gay man. Any other guy would've been over the moon with a woman like this as a life partner. Phoebe wagged her butt in my face laughing because my head followed the motion perfectly. She reared back resting her haunches smiling at me.

"I changed my mind; I want you to fill me up back here babe."

Phoebe climbed down off the table pulling those PVC leggings up as she did a runway walk down the corridor with me in tow filming everything. This was probably the most fun I was having without messing with somebody I'd had in a few weeks.

Phoebe stopped in profile hugging a doorway, actually mounting it beckoning me with a crook of her finger. She didn't have to tell me twice as I snapped up my camera bag happily running behind as she disappeared inside the room. I found Phoebe just inside the door leaning against the wall. She snagged my bicep pulling me into her waiting lips.

This was a spare bedroom used for storing her personal items, collectibles, and such. There was a bed covered with layer upon layer of comforters piled high with some random boxes of shoes that had been rifled through. Phoebe explained that she'd spent an hour or so looking for the right pair of shoes to go with her current outfit.

A rack of shoes lined one wall which had this high transom type window to keep out prying eyes. There was a walk-in closet with layers of clothing inside that she could never hope to wear in a lifetime. There was a separate bathroom with a walk in shower and this luxury styled French makeup table, vanity mirror set completed the room. I found the clothes she wore to my home on the floor of the closet while I was setting up the camera.

"So, this is your bedroom?"

"No, I sleep with Oliver in our master bedroom; he's got his own personal room across the hall." I noticed she sounded a bit indignant at the question while crawling onto her bed. Phoebe tossed the errant shoe boxes onto the floor reclining cat-like watching me work in the buff.

"Sorry, for that question, I mean."

"It's no big deal, you know my husband is gay, no offense. Lately he's been sleeping in his room more and more these days. I'm surprised he didn't ask Deidrick to go out to dinner with him tonight."

"Sorry, honestly there are like a million guys out there who would give their left testicle to be with a woman like you, let alone married up with you Phoebe."

Ironically she was handling a vanity throw pillow that read "I'D BE JEALOUS OF ME TOO" resting her head on it obviously checking me out.

"I dated a guy named Ritchie before getting together with Oliver, okay?"

"Got it."

"He was, how do you say; fucking crazy about me to the ninth degree. This guy bought me a ring when we were sixteen. He was always calling me at all hours of the night; so much that my dad took the phone out of my room. I wasn't allowed to have a cell phone for the first two years of high school so it made Ritchie nuts. He actually bought me a cheap phone to "hide under my pillow" but I turned it over to my dad."

"Why?"

"He was pressuring me for sex real hard, and we was never really alone. My parents were serious about making sure I'd be a virgin on my wedding night. But, Ritchie was going crazy for me more every day. Honestly he was scaring me so much, that I copped to my sister about it. She snitched me out to mom and dad who put the kibosh on that mess. My father called up his dad to hammer the point home which didn't make me popular with them either."

"Damn."

"Think that's crazy; Ritchie stopped. Just stopped doing, anything. Didn't come to school, didn't show up at our church like usual, didn't talk to any of his friends or even leave his room. He had some kind of breakdown after his parents told him about my parents calling. They called a doctor when he decided to stop eating. Luckily he was still doing liquids when his little sister tried to take my head off at school. I was a senior and she was in that first awkward year not knowing how bad of an idea it was to rush me in front of my somewhat ghetto friends. Blamed me for destroying her brother, said it was my fault. Her mom actually called and apologized, but I was feeling it. Feeling it like a millstone around my neck, so I went to find out for myself."

"What happened?"

"He woke up." Phoebe rolled on her back looking up at the ornate chandelier on the roof of her bedroom.

"He was sitting in his room wrapped in a blanket looking out the window at this crappy little playground in his apartment complex. The family lived on the first floor of this shitty development a few miles away from my suburban bubble. We used to hang out there on the one good swing, talking about the future and stuff. So yeah, I walked into his bedroom and he snapped out of it; just like that. Ritchie was so happy to see me standing there he wouldn't stop crying and apologizing. His parents had to kick me out to calm him down."

She rolled over on her belly staring at the pillow between both of her hands while everything else was on display.

"I got a whupping for going over there and my dad had to be stopped from calling Ritchie's parents again. I was just glad he was awake again, so it was a necessary sacrifice. I got scared when Ritchie didn't show up to school but found out he was taking his studies at home. His family didn't want us anywhere near one another. I started getting antsy about things wanting to make sure he hadn't relapsed, but he'd shown up at my place with this shoe box while I was at school. Luckily my older sister stopped dad from beating him up, but he wouldn't accept the box even kicking it off the porch when Ritchie left it there. I found it in the trash."

"What was inside?"

"All of our pics, little things shared even all of the stubs from every movie we'd gone to see. All of the cards I'd given him for birthdays, you know relationship stuff. He seemed to be honestly moving on with his life, but something didn't feel right about it, you know? I started getting really scared, so I ran over to his house to make sure." I stopped what I was doing waiting for the rest of the story.

"Phoebe?" She was staring at her vanity pillow.

"He was okay, there by himself after getting out of a family meal at this local restaurant. It was some kind of religious thing he didn't have the heart for, so they left him alone at home. I was so fucking scared when he came to the door with this phony smile. He tried to get me to go home, but I was starting to get hysterical. I got inside not even listening as he apologized for our entire relationship saying he messed up my life by being in it. He kept saying his fondest wish was that I would find the right guy and live happily ever after."

"Phoebe stop."

"I can't, so listen if you're really my friend okay?"

"Okay Phoebe." I waited.

"Ritchie said everything in my life was going to be some much better from now on, and he tried to call my dad. I snatched his phone and smashed it on the wall begging him to hold me, but he looked scared. He tried to run inside his room, but I pushed inside finding it cleaned up. He'd given most of his things away telling everyone but his family that he was moving away. He was really scared of me staying there, telling me it was okay. He kept lying that he really was going back to Mexico to live with his grandparents, but I knew they were dead."

She sat up on the edge of her bed tossing the throw pillow on the carpet.

"I fucked him."

I stopped what I was doing sitting beside her on the bed, both of us facing our collective reflections in her vanity mirror as Phoebe continued.

"He was making love, sweet love to me, but I was fucking him for survival. I didn't care if I got pregnant, just wanted him to live. Honestly I loved and hated him at that moment for being so goddamn selfish. I wrapped my arms and legs around him real tight, kissed him as much as he wanted while both of us cried hard. My stupid plan was to keep fucking him until his parents caught us, but unfortunately shit happened. You see, my sister told my dad about me getting that damn shoebox out of the trash. He knew where Ritchie lived, so he showed up first. Well you know what they say; shit happens."

Phoebe interlocked her fingers in mine.

"God has a plan; that's what they tell us in the church. I went into my religion not out of faith, but to hide from my responsibility to Ritchie's family. You know, he did end up in Mexico after all. Me, I graduated from high school a year later with Oliver's class. Yeah, I bet you're not so surprised I'm married to a gay man now?"

"I, don't know what to say to that Phoebe."

"You don't have to say anything, I want you to fuck me in the ass; I want to be wanted by someone without a mental problem. Oliver "did it" with me on our fake honeymoon to make a good memory, erase losing my virginity to Ritchie. Didn't work obviously and I never found a guy to be with even though he was okay with it until I saw you grab Tressie Fisher that afternoon. Then, we fucked and you pumped the blood and lust back into me. I like feeling you inside me and I want as much as possible before Vicky comes back."

"Why do you keep bringing up her name?"

"Because I recognize me and Ritchie inside both of you; maybe that's why I want to fuck you. Don't get mad at me, but can you honestly say you don't hate Tressie Fisher sometimes for introducing you two?" The question slapped me right in the face like a wet hand towel.

"No."

"Then you understand a longing for what could have been that never goes away. You understand losing yourself in another person to buffer that hurt and pain in your gut like broken shards of glass. I don't wanna know how its going to turn out between you two, but I want you right now. I want us to use each other's bodies; want you to enjoy me to the fullest."

Before I could even ponder what was said, we were making out furiously. I went with it and Phoebe responded in kind. We knew what was happening neither wanting to admit it as I draped my body over hers. She reached up sliding out of her shoulder straps exposing her breasts. I nipped at her tits sucking hard until Phoebe was squirming all over her mattress.

I licked a slimy trail up between her cleavage and chin kissing her with as much passion as I could muster. Our tongues swirled and wrestled, hands roaming unfettered all over one another's bodies. I got a hand deep into those glossy leggings finding a sopping wet mess between her thighs.

Phoebe's nails clawed into my buttocks pulling and tugging until half of my cock was buried in her throat. I straddled her face lightly humping her mouth. She provided just enough suction to get me hard again before pushing my thighs down allowing my shaft to rest in her enhanced cleavage. Phoebe cushioned me as I went to work rowing her tits as she tightened her grip trapping me inside. She even opened her mouth letting me fuck it for a few minutes before I went back to her tits.

"Do what I asked you, or did you forget?" Phoebe reminded.

I dismounted as she rolled back on her belly presenting her big peachy ass for my enjoyment. Phoebe was the hottest humanoid sphinx I'd ever seen watching as I looked between her face and butt a few times before pouncing. I flopped out over her butt tearing at those PVC leggings almost using my teeth before they started to rip apart revealing my prize.

Phoebe was faceplanted in her lush bedding immobile as I tore away at her pants exposing the jeweled end of the toy embedded in her backdoor. Instead of freeing it, I pulled Phoebe onto her side going for her snatch with malicious intent. I managed two fingers inside on her secret spot while mercilessly diddling her with the toy.

"I KNEW YOU'D UNDERSTAND!!" She cried out enraptured starting to lubricate my invading fingers. Her moans were more breathy burgeoning with lust. Dual intruding sensations had this formerly frustrated housewife almost foaming at the mouth.

"AW, YEAH BABY!! MAKE SURE YOU FILM IT ALL!!! UPLOAD THIS SHIT TO THAT SITE SO THAT EVERYBODY CAN JERK OFF TO IT!! AW FUCK, YOU'RE MAKING ME CREAM!! MAKE ME CUM!! MAKE ME COME OUT OF HIDING!!! YEAH!!" Her words were streams of consciousness at this point.

"YUH-YOU'RE HIDING?!!" Phoebe had custody of my meat roughly tugging away in a manner that would've made Charity Gilbert proud. Both of us were glistening in perspiration and intermingled juices.

"RIP IT OFF!! TEAR IT UP AND EXPOSE MY BULLSHIT!! I WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING TO TRULY CONFESS THIS SUNDAY!! AW, FUCK MY BIG ASS WITH THAT PLUG OR YOUR COCK!! I DON'T CARE WHICH ANYMORE!! I LOVE IT IN THE ASS, CAN'T YOU TELL?!!" Phoebe confessed loud enough to be heard by the neighbors if they weren't more than a block away.

Phoebe managed to draw her knees forward raising her big solid ass high in the air with her torso and head face down on the sheets. I got on my knees facing the vanity mirror deviously working the toy in and out of her butt while tapping the Morris code on her G-Spot. She started squealing wildly intermingled with a nerdy sounding chortle that encouraged me to go harder.

Her butt started rolling and popping back into the toy fucking herself wildly into nirvana. Somehow she managed to stroke my cock in this prostrate position. The mounted camera was in a great position to capture everything. The connected laptop was a measure of quality control.

"OH GAWD FUCK ME!! PLEASES FUCK ME!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! COME GET THIS ASS RIGHT NOW!!!" Phoebe lost her complete composure whaling, begging, and whining like a sick cat. That was it for me too as she squirted in bursts with her watery essence running down her inner thighs.