Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of returning to our bombed out chassis, Tressie disappeared from site returning moments later behind the wheel of her navy blue Toyota Yaris. She honked the horn a few times before I thought to get out. Tressie snatched the open cans from my hands putting them in her cup holder, then honked on her horn until Justin appeared at my passenger door.

"DID YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK?!!"

"Uhm, yes ma'am." He answered meekly prompting Tressie to remove my belt from its perch around her neck. She doubled it over her fist motioning at the visibly horrified kid.

"When I get back I'm expecting it to be on the kitchen table. If I don't find it, you're getting a whipping before I drop you off at school."

"Yes ma'am, okay."

"Don't make me wake you up at five in the morning Justin; get back in that house and lock both doors." He scrambled off in complete panic locking himself inside Vicky's home.

"He starts school that early."

"No, he starts at eight."

Tressie gunned it out of the alley without warning hitting a sharp right that dipped into the opposite lane for a second, then hit another equally perilous left before I had time to recover. I managed the seatbelt noticing we were speeding by the condemned Tubman Estates from the alternate direction.

It was different seeing the area at this time of night. There were pockets of people loitering about, also visible groups of fallen women congregating there waiting for business. I averted my gaze looking over finding Tressie peering at me. She remained silent turning up her satellite radio.

"Looking For Mr. Do Right" by Jade serenaded us as the car hit this massive unkempt parking lot.

I knew where we were going this time before Tressie started a wild series of turns ending up at her private spot. She put the car in park without a word to me getting out climbing into the back seat. She folded her seat over into the steering wheel looking at me expectantly. I got out surprised when she locked my passenger door before motioning towards as she crawled behind my seat waiting. "Alone with You" by Tevin Campbell drifted out over the wide expanse leaving an echo as I crawled in behind the driver's seat finding her back in my face.

"Give me a massage; my shoulders are tight." Tressie rolled her shoulders drawing her hair forward over her shoulder.

"I'm not surprised with all the whupping you've been doing tonight." I went for my belt, but Tressie snapped it down into her lap out of view.

"Fuck the jokes, do it, okay?" She was agitated.

I knew when to be silent starting at her shoulders finding they were indeed tight. The situation dictated I go with the flow considering I'd never really given anyone a massage, but Tressie groaned and rolled her shoulders making me think there was nothing to it. I worked her back into it but was confused where to go next. She'd been juggling a lot of responsibility lately, but I was clueless and tangentially culpable. Her cousin Vicky had been drawn into my orbit after openly challenging infamous baby mamma number two. The least I could do was rub and massage her back.

"You're starting to get it; keep doing it like that." Tressie instructed rocking her head from one side to the other.

"Do my biceps too; really work on them. You know I gotta keep my whupping arms strong for them bad ass kids. I've gotta get things ready for my Sunday school classes, one of my girls is having a birthday party there. Uh yeah, right there baby; yeah I'm gonna get her a little cake because her mommy ain't got no money this month."

I didn't say anything, just let her talk and get it out of her system.

"Justin's so smart and funny, but he'd rather be a clown at school instead of listening to the teacher. They were trying to stick him in Special Ed last month, but I talked them out of that shit. Those assholes wanted him on Ritalin, can you believe that shit?"

"That happened to me before."

"Really?"

"Yeah, my mother just about put one on that teacher's chin for even suggesting it." My fingers were digging into the fleshy parts just under Tressie's armpits, thumbs caressing her back in circular motions before I went back to her shoulders.

"Stacey is so damn frustrating and it really gets to me sometimes. We, I mean Vicky and I keep telling her that she's gonna change over time, but the girl is so infuriating. I mean, everyone goes through a gawky period, but she wants to punish everybody because she looks like shit. Her mother didn't help matters either by telling the kid how ugly she was all the time. I think she hates Vicky because she's the spitting image of her mother while Stacey looks like her dad. It doesn't help that Justin is a pretty boy too."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"Pray, I guess."

"Oh, I didn't expect that answer." Tressie arched and rolled her back feeling the effects of my fingers. She shifted her shoulder length hair to the other side motioning for me to do her neck form the back.

"I didn't always look this way myself, had the tits real early but I was a fatty too; those boys didn't care one lick. Mom was in my shadow or else things would've been different. She kept me in the church thinking it would keep them boys out of my panties. Guess she should've been looking closer to the pulpit."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize for my shit; besides, you think you would've had a chance with me otherwise?"

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"Don't get it twisted, you're cute enough for a date or two. If we hooked up, definitely boyfriend material." Tressie covered the backhanded insult with a consolatory compliment. "Half crazy" by Musiq Soulchild was wafting out of her speakers as we spoke.

"Only if we hooked up?"

"You have no idea how good you are, do you?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"No, I'm too busy enjoying this massage; tell me, you take classes or something?" I was working the sides of her back, surprised at the compliment.

"No, I'm really that good?"

"Yeah, now massage these."

Tressie grabbed my hands planting them on her breasts. My fingers were filled overflowing with her bounty. She'd covertly unbuttoned allowing her 48EE's freedom covered by the flimsiest of brassieres. I couldn't see it but felt the floral lace material as her milk filled breasts bulged between my digits.

I began squeezing with all my might finding some covert humor in the fact that I'd hooked up with Phoebe earlier. I'd had some big fake tits and now I was coincidentally handling a massive pair of big lactating naturals.

"Could you squeeze them a little harder?" Tressie tugged the loose fitting cups down allowing me the feel and warmth of her luscious mams unfettered.

Tressie gasped as I pinched them full handed knowing what she liked. It felt like my fingers were digging into the flesh up to the knuckles. I found her already wet nipples twisting and pushing the tips of my fingers into them. Tressie's moans were fueling our coupling in her backseat. One of her hands was already covering my package while the other was no doubt already inside her panties.

I jiggled and played with her huge tits watching the denim dress begin to slide away from her shoulders. Her bra strap was revealed still digging deeply into her shoulders despite her enormous tits being freed. I peppered her right shoulder with a rapid set of kisses tugging the strap free. There was a red mark underneath attesting to the weight of her bosom.

"Hey, wanna fuck my tits tonight?" Tressie offered as the dress slid down further resting around her waist. She reached up sliding the other strap down working the brassiere around to unhook it. My eyes followed it as it landed on the passenger seat.

"Gawd yes."

The old Tressie Fisher returned with a vengeance shifting about on the back seat until I was looking directly at her nude from the waist up. It had been awhile, but her bust was massive with those saucer sized areolas almost looking drawn onto her enormous tits. Both of us worked me out of my jeans until I was bare assed on the backseat.

Even though Phoebe had given me a run for the money, Tressie was obviously the better of the two in the bust department handling my erection with a few measured strokes until a burst of precum signaled my readiness for some extreme second base happiness. I watched her cup those monster tits together creating this ridiculous cleavage intended to drive me wild.

"Promise you'll fuck them real good for me?" I nodded feverishly as her fingers inched the nipples twisting them so much it was uncomfortable to watch. Her hands disappeared under her breasts squeezing as hard as possible.

Watching her fondling herself was indescribably hot; Tressie got into things raising a nipple to her mouth sucking until it glistened with her saliva followed by the other. I was ready to pounce when she sucked both of her own nipples simultaneously with these loud slurping noises. It felt like I was going to cum just watching when she let them flop down and jiggle uncontrollably staring into her own cleavage before looking at the lustful expression on my face.

"Can you cum more than once?" I nodded feverishly as she cupped the outsides of her tits again jiggling them for my enjoyment.

Tressie suddenly mashed her tits together creating this burst of visible moisture. I gasped full surprised as her eyes lit up enjoying my reaction to her body. I lost my t-shirt leaving my socks as the only bit of clothing on my body. She inched in closer guiding me to recline on the seat as she pushed the passenger seat forward folded over. Tressie climbed down onto the floor using her fists to mash her boobs together as hard as she could manage.

A few squirts of milk shot out mostly hitting my mound instead of my cock; this made her brow furrow. Tressie then framed the outside of her breasts with her forearms using her strength to deform their natural pendulous nature into twin mountains of jiggling flesh spraying my crotch with sustained streams of juicy goodness.

Her breathy moans each time she did this brought me closer and closer to the edge. We jostled about in the backseat of her car until she was firmly between my legs with much effort. My cock disappeared between her tits. She let it remain hidden knowing I was enjoying the humid, cushioning embrace of her knockers. I couldn't help myself as my inner thighs tightened up beyond the point of no return.

Those huge, inflated mams bounced on my crotch getting three weighted repetitions before I blew a thick geyser load up through her cleavage. Tressie's eyes went wide but she didn't relax the pressure actually ramping it up bouncing her breasts in my lap as more bursts of spunk filled up the negative space between her tits.

I saw a mischievous glint in her hazel eyes as she wrapped her forearms over her boobs trapping my tumescence inside. A gooey web ran from the side of her nose down along her left cheek off her chin. Tressie bounced and slapped her tits into the base of my cock. Ten minutes into things she released my throbbing shaft which bobbed in front of her eyes.

Tressie pushed her butt into the passenger door slurping my cock between her lips sucking wantonly. I figured out she was working out the rest of her stress while flopping about on that backseat as she sucked me off. Proving her mettle, Tressie got me back up before resting those massive melons in my crotch again.

This time she clapped those tits on my dick sandwiching it rubbing them independently up and down making me squirm. Her breasts had a pronounced weigh to them coupled with those brief seconds of nothingness, that bit of negative space before they crashed into my shaft with a rubbery jiggle. The dueling sensations made me extremely harder than before.

I was putty in her more than capable hands.

"Hey now you know why that nigga call me Tee-Tee, huh?" She taunted out of the blue getting my attention. My head was wedged up against the opposite passenger side door. It hurt a little but my chin pressed into my chest regarding Tressie. There was a liveliness in her eyes that piqued my curiosity.

"That's why he called you that nick name?"

"Yeah we go back a little; right around my eighteenth birthday before you know, what happened; I had all the local boys hot and bothered every time I came around to visit Vicky. One day I got over here a little too early because my cousins were all gone and shit. Barry saw his chance, but I wasn't having that shit. That motherfucker started chasing me all hard and shit."

"No, please don't." I didn't want to hear another crazy story, but she leaned over my crotch reaching under her breasts handling the base of my cock twisting wildly until I was pacified.

"You see, Barry was fucking serious about getting the panties through hook or crook; said he didn't care if he went to jail or nothing. I stupidly ran into this abandoned garage but couldn't get out before he cornered me. Surprise of surprises, this motherfucker dropped his pants to his ankles exposing his big ass dick; started crying begging for a look at my tits. There was no way I was getting out of there before he did something and he was going mental. I got my tits out for a minute or two and this motherfucker came! He blew a serious load screaming like a bitch. You probably don't believe me, but he made a puddle."

Tressie provided an intermission going down on me with this intense vacuum suction for a few minutes before continuing.

"He was still acting all crazy and shit apologizing and threatening me at the same time; wanted to touch my tits, but I wouldn't let him. I tried to run out but he got me going straight for the tits of course. Fuck he was squeezing the shit out of them. I was punching him all in the mouth and everything, but he was obsessed. I grabbed his dick trying to bend that shit, but he bust another nut on the spot. He grabbed my hand making it stay there until he finished and made me jerk him back up again. He wasn't even interested in my pussy, just these tits which were about half the size at that time."

"What happened?"

"What do you think? I let him fuck my tits over and over again until he got enough; then he was all remorseful talking about how it was cool if I told the police because I gave him his "fondest wish" and some other bullshit. This nigga had my chest lit up with all this cum, even had some on my Mary Janes; I went to Catholic school you know. Before I knew it, this nigga came up off some money offering it to me talking about its still cool if I tell on him and shit."

"You tell?"

"Vicky told me to clean his pockets out and tell Demon, but I was just confused. I kept thinking about it, how he'd blown all that fucking jizz when he first saw my tits. Got so excited that he orgasmed from one good look; shit I'll admit it was somewhat of an ego boost because none of the guys in my school would have dared, but he wanted it that bad. I kept seeing him around when I went to Vicky's; he looked really sad but kept his distance. Then I had to get stupid and listen to her. We went to this house party in the hood with some other girls; Barry showed up with that look on his face. He lived two doors over, so I ended up laying on his basement couch getting my titties fucked over and over again. This time he tried to get the pussy, but I started screaming until one of his cousin's showed up. He started fighting with that kid drawing more people down there. I got out and ran back to Vicky's place."

"Was that the end of it?" Tressie was long stroking my lubricated shaft cradled in her bosom as she continued.

"Vicky figured something happened and was gonna tell Demon, but I begged her not to do that shit because he already had a record. Some gossip got back to him and he lumped me up asking if I fucked Barry. I didn't give Barry up because I was scared of what my brother would do if he found out. Demon went down to the nigga's house to find out for himself and got into a fight with Barry and two of his boys. You saw how he got his hair in those dreadlocks right?"

"Yeah."

"Demon carved up his head with a box cutter even though he didn't know one way or the other what happened. He came back over to Vicky's house and whipped my butt telling me I'd better not be a street hoe. I mean he did the most and mom actually put him out for a month. She said Vicky was a bad influence on me and stopped me from hanging out there."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's cool because Vicky was taxing the shit out of Barry for a minute. He didn't want Demon coming back looking for him, so he usually gives her weed to sell. That's what I thought she was doing until we found out what was really going on around there."

"What?"

Tressie went down on me again sucking and licking me all over until it felt like I would slide off the seat. My query was forgotten between palming both sides of her head fucking her mouth like it was going out of style and screwing her tits to hell. Tressie was a slick, sweaty mess from the waist up as I humped off the backseat fucking the shit out of her breasts.

At the end of it all, I was sure I'd matched Barry's jizz output or was at least in the ballpark.

Tressie encircled the base of my cock under my balls casually stroking the last remaining vestiges of cum out of my semi-depleted member. I ended up sprawled out with her between my legs, one of which was propped up atop the backseat.

She looked pleased with herself half crawling over me for her purse behind the driver's seat. My head rolled to the side noticing the swell of her butt hidden under the denim. Smiling lazily to myself I reached down while Tressie was digging in her purse raising the hem of that dress finding a black thong staring me in the face. Her own big donk looked incredible in that slight bit of fabric.

"What're you doing?!" Tressie slapped my hand covering her butt rising into a kneeling position beside me.

"Just looking." Her expression was stern, brow furrowed pointedly indignant.

"Didn't I just take care of you; what, you didn't cum enough with my fucking titties, huh?"

"Hey, sorry didn't mean nothing by it; I mean, we've done it before."

"So, that means you can yank my shit up whenever you feel like it, right?" There was a yellow packet of Lysol wipes in her hand.

"No, but uhm; I should've asked and I apologize." The wipes landed on my abdomen.

"Don't apologize, just don't do it." I was admonished both of us staring at one another as strains of "Tell Me" by Dru Hill played in her car. Tressie's phone thankfully started ringing interrupting an awkward moment between us.

She pulled it out of her bag quickly stepping out of the car walking out of hearing distance, topless.

Tressie stood about a good ten feet away as I got cleaned up and dressed while she paced back and forth in deep conversation with person unknown. It was my turn to be butt hurt as I pulled both seats back into place climbing into the front passenger seat.

I sat there for another ten minutes listening to the music before Tressie started walking back in my direction phone to ear. She was off the call within five feet of her car. Instead of opening the driver's side door, she went into the backseat retrieving the rest of the wipes and her brassiere walking back to the trunk.

My bruised ego kept me from glancing back, but I peered into the rear view mirror watching her shimmy out of the denim dress tossing it inside her trunk. Tressie's hourglass figure was incredible as she opened an overnight bag removing some denim capris.

She cleaned up with the wipes getting seriously meticulous, then used a few bottles of water along with a hand towel to make sure her enormous bust was clean. Tressie followed this up spraying some expensive smelling perfume all over her chest and underarms. It was clear what was going on as she laboriously squeezed into a sports bra covering her knockers with a form fitting Adidas trainer t-shirt.

1...7891011...14