Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really committed to the seduction rubbing her muff watching me stroking myself staring at her pretty face. I liked the wealth of cleavage presented by the expensive underwire brassiere stuffed with her big, olive colored boobs. Phoebe was a shade of olive lighter with this sort of butter pecan complexion that made my mouth water.

Her naivety was offset by an awakened sexual being that I wanted to draw out even further. Her cheeks were flushing crimson as she rubbed one out invigorated after I'd wantonly eaten her kat until she was yelling my name from the rafters. I wanted to bury my face in her cunt and do it some more, but she was just too sexy like this.

"It's okay, you can cum all over me; I'll make sure you get really hard again."

Phoebe bit her lower lip really working her clit hunched over giving my tortured erection this hungry look. She started rolling her hips whining and gasping in this sort of girlish sounding encouragements. Her swollen puss was leaking all over the place audible to the ear as she huffed and grimaced.

My right hand became a blur of motion trying to keep pace with her nimble fingers. Her hand cupped her muff intermittently slapping at it as she became more animated. I inched towards her mentally conflicted between shoving my junk as deep inside her as humanly possible or marking my territory in primal fashion. Phoebe's brow furrowed; mouth hung open as she began to cum.

"OH SHIT, CUM FOR ME!! CUM ON ME!! I WANT YOUR JIZZ ALL OVER ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!!" The youthful sound of her voice talking dirty was the spark that lit the fuse as I went over the precipice.

This really thick rope of gooey cum shot out of my crown hitting Phoebe's abdomen with a visible splash. She yelped in mock surprise as the second was more of an explosion lighting up her bulging cleavage and the lower half of her face.

I was far from done as three more thigh pulsing bursts hit my afternoon lover dead center in the muff soiling her slit actually caking it up with a layer of creamy semen. Phoebe was squirting hard halfway through my orgasm sharing the leg shaking experience. Her hand shot out handling my member drawing me in closer. Phoebe knew what she was doing jacking my tumescence with authority.

She was obviously a quick study from Charity Gilbert.

Taking things further, Phoebe slid off the edge of my bed damn near inhaling my cock nearly to the base. She choked and gagged but wrapped her arms around my thighs until she had to breathe or pass out. Her right hand went around the base of my member. But her head bobbed and twisted as she sucked and slurped me back to life. Truth be told, Phoebe really had come to ride.

She was putting on a command performance inspired by only God knows what. She had a knack for sloppy top kissing, licking even blowing spit bubbles all over my prick. It was a crime against nature this woman married a gay man who couldn't have cared less about her needs. He'd caught us in the act right in his living room. That douche was only mad that she was there interrupting his fun and nothing more.

"I think it's ready; I want you to fuck me from behind like a dog."

Phoebe stood up extremely close face rubbing my abdomen and eventually my pecs as she raised a hand dangling her panties in front of my face. She'd deftly slipped them off in one smooth motion sometime between servicing me and standing. I grabbed at the moist undergarment tossing it on my bed.

Her eyes followed as she looked out of instinct allowing me to bend her over the edge of my mattress. Undeterred, Phoebe reached back parting her big smooth looking cheeks exposing her openings. This nigh indescribable sound accompanied my intruding pike as I thumped her pelvis to rounded butt. Her hard tan lines came into play exciting me even more.

Her butt was definitely bigger than a declared thirty-eight inches spread out in a perfect inverted heart shape that took nothing away from its innate musculature. Initially she held those cheeks apart for me but lost it in short order letting them clap on my shaft. Her cunt was always incredibly tight, but I'd been putting in work in tandem with her sopping wetness.

Plain and simple, I was beating her back out with extreme prejudice. That big heart of an ass bounced and popped almost appearing to get bigger from my vantage point. I realized Phoebe reverse engineered the arch in her lower back sexually evolving. My fingers were clawing into her hips posted up at the junction where thigh met shapely full figured leg.

"Cum on my butt; I've been dying to feel your seed there since I knocked on your door." Phoebe instructed and confessed at the same time.

"AH PHOEBE!! AH SHIT IT'S COMING OUT!! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG ASS PHOEBE!!" My cock slid out of her dewy honeypot with Phoebe quickly flopping out on my mattress belly down.

I inundated and glazed her shuddering butt cheeks with rope after rope of concentrated spunk while she fingered herself getting the most out of our afternoon tryst. Phoebe was face planted on my sex soaked mattress and soiled bedding.

Both of us were gasping and holding on for dear life giving air. Phoebe started chuckling to herself while I stood over her admiring the scenery.

"What?"

"This is what I wanted that day I came over and found Charity here in your bedroom. I'm laughing because I almost yanked her hair out. I think I'm laughing because you always make me feel something new."

"I think you're giving me too much credit."

"I've never been jealous before, but for that one second; I nearly punched her smug face. There she was sitting there like she belonged and I felt, lacking. I've never felt that before."

"You never had a threesome before too, right?"

"Yeah, but if we didn't have that threesome, I never would've come back here."

"I don't get it Phoebe?" She raised up laying on her belly glancing back at me smiling, happy.

"Well, you chose me over her; I mean, I guess you found me more attractive that her. That's when I knew today was gonna happen. You and me were going to really "DO IT" without Charity around. I was prepared to wait for as long as it took to get my chance. At least I wanted one more time before I have to give you up."

Her explanation struck me odd.

"I don't follow."

"Well you know, right? Eventually she's going to come back and you guys are gonna get back together."

"Phoebe, I'm not dating Charity Gilbert."

"Not her silly, Vicky; she's gonna get out of jail eventually and you guys are gonna pick up where you left off, aren't you?"

"NO!"

A switch flipped inside my head and it must have read on my face because Phoebe sat up facing me. I stood there staring blankly at her face as she drew her knees up into her chest. She studied my posture carefully before speaking.

"Uhm, there's something else."

"What?"

Phoebe slid off my bed wearing nothing but her brassiere. I watched her step into the adjacent kitchen reaching into the paper bag on the counter. She returned with this stuffed envelope offering it to me, but I couldn't move.

"Tressie wanted me to give this to you. I mentioned visiting you, for obvious reasons; she asked me to pass this along. Its for you, from her. I guess she forgot your mailing address." I stumbled back a step unable to take my eyes from the envelope in her hands.

"Take it."

"I don't want to Phoebe."

"This is a really thick letter so it seems like she has a lot to say. I'm gonna leave it here on your desk, sorry." Phoebe nudged by me placing the envelope on my desk.

"Why're you apologizing?"

"Because I killed the mood; I purposely didn't give you that envelope first because I selfishly wanted to sleep with you before you found out about it. I guess I'm not a godly woman anymore; can you forgive me for that?"

"Come here fool." We kissed and made out for a few minutes.

"Uhm, maybe we can do a sex tape sometime, if you're still interested?" The anxiousness in her voice made me want to kiss her some more, but we both knew she had to go. My mother would be returning home from work in short order.

"Oh yeah, be careful what you wish for Phoebe." The offer felt like some sort of emotional olive branch on her part.

"Make me look good, but no face in the camera, okay?" I swatted her big immobile ass cheeks peeking as she walked to my bathroom stripping off her brassiere. Phoebe glanced back at me smiling.

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"Looking at me like a man should." She disappeared inside the bathroom. The shower started moments later as my gaze fell upon the envelope sitting on my desk.

********************************************************************************************************

I got the mower out doing my front yard after Phoebe drove off back to her static lifestyle. We hugged and gave one another pecks on the cheek giving my nosey neighbor something to gossip about. It felt insulting but telling having this old woman sitting outside hawking my house, so I decided to go for the mundane while working out a few issues. So being the dutiful son, I cleaned the front yard working on the side of the house when my mother arrived.

I wasn't surprised when my mother gave me attitude but didn't specify the reason for it. The old biddy snitched after all so I resolved not to hide anything from that point onward. Mom thought I was cleaning the yard because I felt guilty about having Phoebe over and I did nothing to dissuade that thought. My phone buzzed with a question mark emoji from Yoli while I was clipping the hedges.

"Doing the whole yard today; the neighbors think I'm weird because I don't use the neighborhood landscaping service. I like to think I'm old school, so I do it myself."

Our conversation was wacked because I talked while texting but she only responded with emojis for the most part. Yoli responded with a mouthless emoji then followed that one up with a kissing one. I figured she was bored, likely under strict oversight which explained her manner of communication.

"I miss you but have to concede that I probably wouldn't be mowing this lawn if you were here."

She responded with a thinking emoji.

"All the times we hooked up and you can't figure out what I mean?"

Yoli responded with a winking emoji; then another blowing me a kiss. Before I could type anything she hit me with a zany face emoji. This gave me a hearty laugh coupled with pangs of longing for her company. I just sent a kiss emoji back instead of texting. I wasn't surprised in the least when she responded with a banana + donut emoji.

"Is that all you think about?"

A pair of lips, an eggplant and fireworks spelled out things from her end of our little texting session. As if that weren't enough, Yoli sent several peach emojis in three lines making me burst into laughter.

"If you were here I'd definitely take care of that booty. I miss your legs wrapped around me; hell, those lips wrapped around my, you know." I used an eggplant emoji to emphasize my meaning. I couldn't believe it but I was getting a little frisky recalling the best parts of our past hookups.

A waving hand partnered with a peach and smiling face with horns indicated her request for a spanking. She seemed to get excited texting me mixed rows of eggplant and peach emojis. Row upon row of sweat droplets followed emphasizing some digital orgasm. What we were doing was weird, but I was glad she kept in contact no matter what the future held.

A sliver of anger ran through me making me tremble when I thought about Yoli's obvious exploitation. Ms. One's specialty was emotional terrorism so acute you didn't know you were being attacked until she was done with you. I was enchanted by her beauty as well as the perception of power surrounding her.

Maybe allowing Yoli to go down on her was the last straw for my nemesis?

"One day when we see one another again; I swear I'll do all that and more until you beg me to stop. I wish we'd had a chance to get to know one another before all this shit happened. We should've hashed it out and maybe nobody would've got hurt. I really was going with the flow of things, but that's no excuse for what happened between you and Rashida. I wish you guys had it out before I came into the picture, but we both know that wasn't part of the plan. Some people are just control freaks, no matter how beautiful and sophisticated they seem. I wasn't paying attention, and for that I'm sorry."

Yoli didn't respond after that. I figured my heartfelt confession left a bad taste in her mouth. I put the mower back into the garage and trudged inside my house.

"Mom, what're you doing?" The envelope was in her hands. She froze in place standing in front of my desk. It took a few seconds as she looked from the surface of the envelope to my face.

"The girl is in jail?"

"That belongs to me; my name is on the envelope mom." I tugged it away from her with minimal resistance. The concerned look on her face made me a little angry.

"What's she in jail for son?"

"She's just in there, alright?" I was holding the letter with both hands, hands shivering independent of the rest of my body.

"What did she do?"

"MOM, PLEASE!!" I blurted out.

"I didn't mean nothing son, sorry I'll go. Uh, you want me to order something for dinner? I'm going out with Gene tonight, so if you wanna get something, I can drive you or we can do whatever you want."

"I'm sorry mom, okay?"

"I love you son; don't you ever forget that." We hugged it out but didn't talk about the letter further.

I didn't know if she was really going out with her boyfriend, things felt off between us as she went to her bedroom dialing up some friends to promptly gossip. There was no way I was ever telling her that Vicky Stone had been outed as a former prostitute by Jaquan's infamous baby mamma number two. Even a hint of that story had nuclear potential that could cause a massive rip in our family proper.

I imagined my father chiding me over it probably asking if I "paid for it" with Vicky. I hated knowing the truth and I hated that woman even more for showing it to me. It was more of a punishment than anything she'd done before prompted by perceived betrayal. I didn't give a shit about that website I'd built for her or anything else at this point. I got out my phone dialing up Tressie Fisher.

"Hello?"

"You know it's me Tressie; why did you give that letter to Phoebe?" I wasn't wasting any time with her.

"Phoebe mentioned that she was going to your house for an afternoon hookup; what's the big deal? Did she open the letter?"

"No, but that's some personal shit to be delivering by courier, no matter how big her ass is; what you can't be bothered yourself?" There was a long pause that made me think she'd hung up.

"Don't call me up with this righteous fucking indignation. You have no idea how hard it is with my cousin behind bars; you haven't even asked how she's doing! She's gone through hell and had some time added because of a fight her first week there! Did you know they were going to keep her local, but transferred her downtown after she beat up some dike who tried it with her? How dare you call me with an attitude nigga! You have any idea what her brother and sister are going through; what I'm going through taking care of them?!!"

"Tressie?"

"I'M TALKING RIGHT NOW-YOU WILL LISTEN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" The raw emotion in her voice washed away my attitude leaving behind a mounting remorse.

"Hey, I didn't..."

"I-SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I'M TALKING RIGHT NOW!!" She was yelling so loud, it felt like she was inside the room with me. There was ambient chatter behind her that bathed my ears in cognitive static as Tressie continued.

"I've got a full plate with the church, these kids crying for their sister all day and night with Demon popping up when he feel like it even though he's supposed to be helping out too!! FUCK, I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR..!!" Tressie gasped, almost a hiccup as the line went silent.

"Where's their mother?" I half whispered.

"GONE!! SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE!! HASN'T LIVED HERE FOR A WHILE!! WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS AND WE DON'T CARE!! SHE LEFT HER ELDEST DAUGHTER HOLDING THE MOTHERFUCKING BAG!! YOU GOT THAT NIGGA?!!"

"Tressie, I didn't know; I'm sorry."

She hung up in my face.

I sat there at my desk replaying what she said over and over in my head. Tressie Fisher had no idea how much I was devastated by the outing of her cousin Vicky Stone. That of course was a moot point now that I learned of her mother's abandonment of the family. My feelings took a backseat to the everything currently going with what I perceived to be a power vacuum caused by Vicky's sudden incarceration.

I had this queasy uneven feeling about my person as I glanced over at the envelope sitting on my desk. I wanted to pick it up and open it but couldn't. Some little voice in the back of my head was screaming for me to do, something.

I knew I couldn't leave that letter lying around with my mother knowing of its existence. I loved her but realized curiosity would compel her to return. I pocketed it snapping up my phone. I wanted to see for myself the ravages left behind in Vicky's wake.

Luckily my mother was already gone for the night and wouldn't be privy to me leaving the house. My nosey neighbor was still hanging out on her porch in the early evening hours. That old biddy was talking on her flip phone watching me get into an Uber. For some reason or perhaps because of the uncharacteristic emotion in Tressie's voice, I urged the driver to step on it. I made it to the dangerous area in little under fifteen minutes.

"This is another fine mess you've gotten yourself into." It was a personal quirk of mine whenever I was nervous to mumble to myself.

Evening had come covertly signaled by the orangish glow of the streetlights lending their hue to the back of the ratty townhouse Vicky called home. Despite the fact that I knew she wasn't there, I was stricken with this overwhelming feeling.

My heart was beating so hard, I lingered at the edge of her rear yard steeling myself enough to walk to the backdoor. The screen door looked rickety like it would fall off it shook hard enough, but the main door was ajar allowing me to peer inside. I could smell garbage and some kind of sharp smell I couldn't put my hand on in that instant.

The door led into her kitchen which was a clunky rectangular design common in row houses of this type. Justin was sitting at a blocky kitchen table that looked like something you see in a school cafeteria. The table top was visibly dirty with a ripped open box of Chex that looked like it came from a food bank. The television was turned up in the living room. It sounded like his sister was watching some reality television. He was intently playing with a tablet.

"Justin?" It took a moment or two for him to realize I was there. He got up with so much energy coming to the screen door.

"HEY, WHAT'S UP?"

"I came to check up on you; is Tressie here?" He looked disappointed at the screen door.

"Yeah, she sleep on the couch though."

"What's going on; is everything okay in there with you guys?"

"Uh, pretty much." I didn't believe him but didn't want to call him on it.

"You got food in there, I can still order up some groceries for delivery. Oh, and how about I spring for dinner; you guys eat yet?" He looked excited at the suggestion, but his brow furrowed.

"Uhm, my sister Gennie made some hamburger helper, but she put too much Cayenne pepper in it. Hey, don't tell, but it was nasty. I had some cornflakes too."

"Ugh, man I'm getting you some groceries, and what do you want for dinner Justin?" I retched just hearing what this kid had been putting into his stomach.

"I want some food but I can't let you in because you're a stranger; Tressie would be mad if I let you in and she sleep so I'm scared of waking her up. She might whup me."

1...56789...14