Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were enough to handle those dense rounded cheeks keeping them spread as my crown disappeared inside. Charity's head rolled about on her shoulders then glanced over her shoulder at me nibbling on a finger wanting the rest. This distressed cry accompanied half of me shafting her derriere somewhat stopping me in my tracks. There was a bit of my girth still visible right above my mound as she flexed those back muscles then pushed back stuffing herself with everything. Her head dipped then rose again staring back at my face.

"Next time, remind me to bring some lube." Her voice trembled making me laugh.

Charity responded by contracting around out mutual seal trapping me there inside her. I tried to move but found it nearly impossible while she watched with a snarky expression. I draped myself of her back reached under her body greedily squeezing one of her spongy tits, flicking a nipple callously.

"Do it again, I like having my tits slapped and bullied."

The tips of my fingers pinched that nipple without mercy making her yowl like a cat and shove her tight buns into my crotch where she remained. I pushed but found it difficult without her assistance. My palm slapped that same boob from the side getting her to ease up allowing me to fuck her a little for some moments.

This time, Charity tightened up so much that I was feeling it throughout my shaft. I went at that tit again pinching and slapping with no response, then switched up attacking the other to no avail. Left with no other choice, both of my hands covered her breasts. Charity seemed to be waiting on this suddenly rolling us on our sides.

"It's no fun if you don't do both of them at the same time; now fuck my ass right nigga."

I got dual big clawing handfuls of her large tits driving my cock deep into her bowels with authority. Charity Gilbert was a twentysomething that shouldn't have been halfway as knowledgeable about sex as she was. This woman knew her worth making me recall her original plan of being a trophy wife for her boyfriend while he was in the NFL.

I didn't know what happened to that guy, but I knew he missed this bomb ass pussy. I slapped, groped, and abused her nipples turning this dark princess into a slippery earthbound mermaid in my clutches. I was pounding the bottom of her tight round butt into mush when I noticed her discarded panties within reach.

I managed to snatch them up pressing the beads against her clit covered by my palm using them to jill her off. This got an immediate reaction from Charity causing her to draw her knees up towards her chest trapping my hand. The balled up panties were used to raggedly grind her pussy and clit until she was fit to be tied.

She became more vocal than before with these throaty moans intermingled with this enticing distressed whimpers of passion. Things got crazier when I wrapped the beaded back of that expensive thong around my fingers penetrating her digitally. Charity's long legs straightened out then jackknifed back upward into her abdomen.

"AW GOD!! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE FOR?!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

That question went unanswered as I went in beating the stuffing out of her derriere forcing her to cope by raising the leg nearest to me. I grabbed the back of her knee keeping it raised as I popped the living shit out of her butt still using my opposite hand to terrorize her pussy.

Charity was shivering all over mauling her own tits making these distressed animalistic sounds. I grabbed one of her hands forcefully directing it down to her snatch so that she could masturbate herself with the beaded thong. She went with my motions perfectly allowing me to roll her over onto her flat belly.

"FUCK ME HARDER!!! OH PLEASE!! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!! NEVER, EVER STOP FUCKING ME!! "

Flattened out, her rounded ponderous looking buttocks presented quite the visual with my cock buried inside it creating this perfect spade shape. If there was a true descriptive word for Charity's shape, it was covertly thick. She was definitely carrying with enough sexual acumen to weaponize herself physically. I understood her former boyfriend being coerced into attacking another man.

I understood that man likely being enraptured with Charity so much after being sexually dominated, that he desired a biblical vengeance. There was no doubt I could've easily been among her victims if not for prior similar experience. Tonight felt different, distinctly so in that neither of us were holding anything back.

"OH MY GAWD, IT FEELS SO GOOD!! PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR DICK!!"

Her distressed whining and begging got to me something fierce as I pulled out leaving a visible gape, then plunged inside again pounding Charity in this savage prone bone fucking position. Despite being rodded out, her cheeks were defiant and thick cushioning the back shots as she flattened out looking like a snow angel on the mattress.

Her face was turned to the side in profile, mouth agape inviting some especially involved tongue kissing. I let go even licking her cheek before sucking on her earlobe with little intermittent nibbles. Charity managed to wag her butt adding to the sensation. We were wholly symbiotic engaging in our most intense tryst since initially meeting.

"Can I see you face, please?" Charity softly, breezily begged.

I pulled out kneeling between her legs surprised when she turned over looking almost on the verge of crying. I couldn't look away from her face as she sat up Indian styled between my legs. Charity tore the intricate lace material from her panties leaving only the beaded portion of the thong.

She used the tiny triangular patch to rub and clean my member, then shocked me by wrapping the beads around my straining erection. I tried to interfere but she began stroking my cock with the beads hidden by her fist. Her free hand cupped my buttock drawing me downward.

"Charity?"

"Trust me." She looked up into my eyes revealing the delicate little creature hidden at the center of her perhaps manufactured malevolence. It was a look of understanding between us, a look of trust I would not deny.

Seeing Bentley and Phoebe was prophetic as we wrapped up in one another's arms as tight as humanly possible. I went extremely slow never taking me eyes away from her hers as she lightly nodded her acquiescence. Her ankles interlocked in the small of my back tightening up until we were face to face.

The beads wrapped around my cock added and enhanced our slow sensual lovemaking. Tears started running down her cheeks faster than I could wipe them away. We kissed and made out completely focused on each other's faces and the sensation between her legs as she nudged me to go faster with her interlocked ankles.

Charity's hazel eyes rolled up into her head as she caressed my head at her far side. I went at her slender neck working on a monumental hickey making her moan and howl like a banshee. The tightness of her cunt was maximized with the beads running along her inner grooves.

We were sharing everything as Charity tightened her grip around me with all four of her limbs. She was openly crying out with each measured thrust into her stuffed snatch making it contract until I was similarly crying raining tear droplets onto her face. Charity wiped away my tears while I responded in kind, both of us finding little success. We were fast approaching that precipice at the speed of light.

It hit us with the force of an atom bomb blurring my vision behind a wall of white static as Charity bit into my shoulder blade like a rabid animal to keep from screaming to the high heavens as I filled her cup to the brim with everything I had left. Her pelvis arched up off the mattress into my final tortured thrust wedging us together tight enough to merge into one being.

Both of us felt the tantric shockwave radiate through our bodies erasing any sense of time and space before I realized I was flopped out pinning Charity underneath me. This was it for me for a while. Charity Gilbert spoke prophetic because there was no way I was having sex with anyone for the foreseeable future. My chest was heaving into hers, both of us glistening in the vestiges of the rising sun filtering into the room. I was starting to go in and out of consciousness.

Charity was crying softly.

"What's wrong Charity?"

She continued crying as I sort of drifted out of her welcoming confines coming to rest at her side watching and accepting her unfiltered emotion. It lasted for a good ten minutes as I rubbed a hand along her abdomen taking care to stay away from her muff. I was losing consciousness fast worried that I would disappoint Ms. Gilbert.

"I think I love you." She admitted as everything faded to black.

******

[DARKNESS]

The sunlight was especially bright enough that I had to raise an arm to shield my eyes as I glanced across the multi-laned intersection at the beatdown rowhouses on the opposite corner. Everything was so bright normal layers of color were stripped away becoming something rather bleak. I was about eight feet from the elevated corner at the intersection with Tubman Estates at my back. I could smell this raw sort of odor emanating from the nearby lake just beyond an artificial wooded area and park that had been fenced off a decade earlier due to neglect and rising crime in the area. I had to keep my eyes squinted looking up finding the light still red after an especially long passage of time.

"Guess I'll walk it."

I turned to my immediate left walking up the long block as some kids passed by one little girl on roller skates while her companion rode a bike that obviously belonged to her. It was pink with a white basket in front of the handlebars.

"Have fun kids."

I said to no one in particular walking further up the static sidewalk until I was passing the main entrance of the high rise project building as a couple walked out smiling arm in arm. We exchanged glances with the guy nodding in my direction while his girl waved. I waved back timidly sort of watching them go in the opposite direction as I got this weird sensation that made the hair on my arms stand on end.

She was sitting there in the entrance to the building on the first step made up like a porcelain doll.

Her hair was immaculately done with cute little barrettes inset. There was a little playset on the edge of the stairs. It was a plastic tea set cups plates and all. She was playing alone but had become frozen in place looking me directly in the eyes. I was overcome with the feeling that some sort of animal lurked nearby stalking me for prey. Her piercing eyes were surrounded by pools of darkness.

"Hello Daisy."

She didn't reply just staring at me for what seemed like an eternity unblinking. I started to feel a bit disoriented, then nauseous inching further away as she calmly went back to her playset pouring herself an imaginary cup of tea. I walked further finding that I was unable to look backward towards the building entrance.

I glanced over at the rowhouses noting that I could just walk across the street. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to cut across the middle of the street continuing onward reaching the edge of the corner.

I stood there at the extreme opposite corner of Tubman Estates now looking at the front of the row houses which appeared boarded up with temporary fencing closing it off from the public. The crappy looking lawn in front of these homes was unkempt with browning grass withering away intermingled with copious amounts of trash. I glanced over my shoulder looking up at the boarded up windows in the condemned housing project.

The traffic light just above my head turned green with an uncharacteristic bell ring.

Instead of crossing the street to the row houses as I initially planned; my feet carried me further into the lane until I was on its opposite side. This sensation of being disassociated from everything, more of a spectator prevailed until the temporary chain link fence was facing me. Through the antiquated, now defunct park and artificially wooded area, I could hear the waves on the adjacent lake crashing against the shore.

Five miles away the beach officially started, but in this area the water was so deep the city took it upon themselves to install these concrete blocks at the break. Some of the left over material framed an adjacent jogging trail. My feet carried me robotically up this winding trail bordered on one side by the crashing early morning waves and the opposite side of the wooded area. Lack of maintenance resulted in this wild ragged, intrusive brush with some tree branches dipping low right into the trail. It didn't matter because I was just along for the ride.

I could see her sitting there almost twenty feet away wearing this white tank and matching shorts of fragile cotton. Her feet were bare, her reddish olive colored skin enhanced by the sunlight. She was sitting on this disjointed row of concrete blocks facing the lake, shoulders slumped, fingers interlocked between her thighs.

My heart started thumping wildly in my chest threatening to break free of its carriage as my pace quickened. I wanted to scream and shout out in joy, but my voice was silenced. My breathe came in interval huffs while my limbs felt aflame. She perked up as if hearing my voice. I could see the realization of my presence dawning on her face as she began to turn in my direction.

"Where are you going?"

"There, I'm going right there where I belong."

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"Time is up for you two."

"But she's right there, I can see her waiting for me!"

"She's not waiting for you."

"I CAN SEE HER RIGHT THERE!!"

"Of course you can, but she is not waiting for you."

"You can't stop me."

"I don't intend to, but you'll never be with her again."

My gaze traveled to my immediate right finding some extremely dense underbrush with this gnarled weird looking tree jutting upward from the dirt at an extreme angle. It's heaviest branch dipped low onto the trail like someone's arm trying to stop me from progressing. My brow furrowed and I stared intensely at the thick underbrush from which her voice emanated.

"Who are you?"

She walked out stark white of porcelain colored skin with dark ebon hair flowing across her shoulders. Her decadent hourglass figure cover in a glossy black slip. Her abundant, large sloping breasts seemed as if they would burst free of the dipping neckline while the short hem of the silken material rode up on her wide hips as she approached from the dark wooded area.

Her symmetrical beauty and slanted serpentine eyes violated me to the core of my being. So close was she, I was able to see the thin spherical rings inside the lime green of her narrow eyes.

She was carrying a long stemmed daisy which she gently placed on my left ear with a serene smile undone by the inherently threatening look in her predatory eyes. Her thin lips stretched into a wide Cheshire cat smile.

"You will never be with her again."

Before I could respond, I was grabbed behind in a chokehold as the air left my lungs. My hand clawed outward in her direction as I lost my footing being dragged backwards as the other hand appeared similarly. My eyes shifted to the side looking again.

Mintzy was sitting there beaten, disheveled with a shaved head. There were bruises on her shaven pate and flecks of blood on her simple housecoat. She was hunched over, fingers interlocked between her thighs looking out over the lake surface subtly realizing I was there.

Mintzy looked at me with a reassuring nod of her head.

The waters of the lake rose up around me as I began to sink to its bottom while Renee watched putting a long stemmed daisy in her dark tresses behind her left ear. My vision blurred as the water rushed in filling my lungs.

[DARKNESS]

***********************************************************************************************************

The ceiling stared down at me as I shielded my eyes from the sunlight filtering into the room. One of the curtains had been drawn back enough to allow a single concentrated beam directly on my face. I was nude with a sheet covering my business. I found a strip of discarded beads in my palm bringing them up studying and rolling them in my fingers.

This large master bedroom was even more sparse in broad daylight giving me a view of the cleaned out dresser with a few bits of clothing remaining, a half opened closet emptied of content. I glanced over at the wall above the non-existent headboard finding visual evidence that another photo once hung there.

I managed to draw one of my knees up flattening my sole on the sturdy mattress as I raised a free palm to my forehead. There was this oppressive thumping feeling at my temples signaling a lingering hangover as I began to carefully sit upright. The beads were looped between my fingers allowing me something to therapeutically roll them as I planted my feet.

My eyes settled on the discarded cocktail dress which looked dull, less magical in the stark sunlight. I scratched the back of my head clearing my throat as I looked around. The bedroom door was cracked open with a sliver of rectangular negative space. I could hear some light music coming from outside.

"Hey, you're finally awake, huh?" Charity appeared pushing open the door staring at me sitting there.

"Barely."

"Come on, let's have breakfast." She was wearing a collared black tee with a white collar and some grey yoga pants.

"Phoebe, Bentley; are they still asleep?" I leaned over finding my underwear keeping my inert crotch still covered with a sheet as Charity leaned into the door frame arms folded.

"Gone for two hours already; they already had their breakfast, and each other for the second time." She mused whimsically.

"The second time?"

"Apparently Bentley is nowhere near a two-minute guy. When we saw them last night, that was one time for almost four hours, believe it or not."

"Bullshit."

"Oh no, completely legit and I think Phoebe's smitten with our boy. Her glow was iridescent this morning; you should've seen it." I pulled on my pants considering her description of events.

"So how long did he last with you?" I asked still cradling the side of my head leaning forward on the mattress.

"I didn't sleep with him." I perked up looking at the innocuous expression on Charity's face.

"You didn't?"

"Come on, I got breakfast from Door Dash this morning; we need to eat before it gets room temperature." She offered a hand ceremonially helping me to my feet before handing my shirt from its place hanging on the doorknob.

"You didn't cook, I'm so disappointed."

"Gas has been turned off; electricity goes later today or tomorrow; but I think there's still enough hot water left for one more shower, if you want?" She took my hand leading me out into the corridor taking a left further down where another short three step stairwell waited.

"We taking it together?"

"Maybe next time, but I want you to eat with me first." I could feel this odd disconnect bringing up all sorts of triggers. I hung back leaning against the wall as Charity turned facing me, curious.

"Hey if there's anything wrong, say it now, nod or fucking text me; I don't like passive aggressive bullshit; you know this Ms. Gilbert." My mind was deeply in the recent past recalling a similar odd and awkward morning after a blistering sexual encounter.

Charity leaned in kissing me on the lips, eventually sticking her tongue in my mouth. She drew back staring intently at my face, then grabbed my hand pressing it against her bust until it remained without assistance.

"I'm not her, kay? You rattled me this morning like no one has ever done, even Jayson; It's uhm, scary and immediately complicated. I'm not asking for anything other than having breakfast with you as I prepare to turn over the house. I'll do anything you want; just don't compare me to Renee Kelly. I deserve better than that and we both know it. Do you wanna fuck me right now in this hallway; will it ease your nerves?" Her hand covered my own pressing into her spongy left breast.

1...910111213...15