Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe looked confused for a second as Charity nodded towards Bentley with a smirk then beckoned me with the crook of a finger. I chortled climbing over Phoebe and human luggage Bentley.

Neither one of them said a thing because they were making out. I was starting to warm to this hapless guy chuckling when he swallowed the cherry stem and all coughing profusely as Phoebe plied him with the rest of his Sprite earning a tiny geyser all over her glittery halter top. Charity was whispering into the ear of our attendant server before taking my hand leading us down to the dance floor.

"What was that all about?"

"Phoebe's having a hard time taking care of a kid; I felt bad so I ordered the kid an equalizer, well kind of a power up so that he can get his head in the game."

"Power up?"

"Long island iced tea babe." I facepalmed laughing into my hand as we navigated the stairs into this undulating crowd that gave one a visual impression of the waves of the ocean in human form.

The deejay was doing some old school scratching signaling a famous vintage hip hop set that started with Busta Rhymes' New York Shit flowing seamlessly into his Dangerous followed by Put Your Hands Were My Eyes Can See. This big, tubby bald guy was killing the turntables as Charity turned to me starting to move with the music.

Her hands went to my hips, fingers into the belt loops at my sides. She became this puppet mistress moving my hips until I was following her rhythmically, then those hands were suddenly palming my butt. It was hard dancing with her because I was extremely hard and she knew it. I wasn't dancing with her so much as committing the original sin with Eve.

Charity Gilbert was that damn good on the dance floor.

By the time DJ Kool's "Let Me Clear My Throat" blasted out of the speakers, we were well acclimated to one another on that dance floor. Charity had her back to me shaking and grinding her butt all over my business threatening to give me a case of nuclear blue balls. There was a disturbance just behind us interrupting what could've been another humiliating public moment for us. I glanced back tapping Charity on the shoulder.

"Son of a bitch."

"Told you." Charity laughed; arms wrapped around my torso almost humping my side to the music.

Bentley was jumping in place to the music while Phoebe was shaking what her mamma gave her and everything she'd bought. This guy literally did a backflip into a breakdancing move as the crowd made room forming and open circle whooping and clapping even getting acknowledgment from the dee jay who was laughing his ass off.

This guy was a fucking dancing machine.

Bentley did the helicopter spin on the floor managing to circumvent Phoebe who'd found her musical chi as the lanky guy spun around a whirling floor bound dervish of motion. This fucking clown even did the worm eventually doing this weird backward roll into a standing position hands outstretched to raucous applause.

One look at his reddened, slightly bloated face and blood shot eyes told me the guy was way over three sheets to the wind. He was seriously fucked up off of that long island iced tea.

"Power up, huh?!" I commented.

"Ordered two babe." Charity replied as I got a really good look at Phoebe's face.

Both of them were seriously fucked up off the drink.

Cindy Mizelle's " This Could Be The Night" finished off the old school set as we danced the night away getting immersed in the resurgent crowd.

********************

It was around two in the morning when we got out of the club. Bentley ended up carrying Phoebe piggy back because her feet were hurting. The awkward gentleman carried her Mary Jane pumps denying the thicker woman's weight was much of an option, so I didn't say anything letting him reclaim a bit of his manhood.

I opted for picking up Charity cradling her in my arms as she got funny letting her stilettos heels hang from my mouth. Thankfully our limo driver was waiting taking the shoes from my mouth helping a world weary Phoebe into the limo. We sat facing the raised partition while Bentley and Phoebe faced us completely exhausted while Charity was essentially the same.

"Hey what's gotten into you Charity?"

Love Means We by London Jones was playing softly as she curled up on the seat looking at my face resting a hand on my inner thigh. She leaned in kissing me for a while, then leaned back running a finger along my zipper. If she wanted to get it on right there in the limo, I was game Bentley be damned.

"Don't you know?"

She answered my question with one of her own toying with my zipper but going no further. I didn't know how to feel getting internally anxious. I'd always kept her square in front of me, emotionally and sexually speaking. Charity side eyed Bentley and Phoebe was zoned out comically with her thick thighs parted in our direction. I could make out the shape of her peach as Charity's eyes narrowed mischievously.

"Hey, check it out." She was definitely something else tonight.

"Don't."

Charity softly planted her bare foot between Phoebe's thighs rubbing her muff and slit with the ball of her sole. Before I could say anything further she reached around the back of my neck cupping a hand over my mouth silencing me. We watched her massage and play with our friend's snatch rubbing up an enticing friction that started to get the wayward housewife squirming while half out.

Phoebe's mouth slowly opened as her tongue appeared licking her lips. I was half surprised when Phoebe opened her legs wider splaying her inner thighs apart as Charity planted her entire foot in her virtue.

"Did she blow you tonight; before we went out?" Charity whispered in my ear as I fondled her left breast pinching and rolling the thickening nipple.

"She told you about that?"

"It was a three way line babe; I heard everything." Charity admitted.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I knew Bentley was coming along and I knew you might beat his ass if you saw him; I, didn't want to lie to you. I never want to lie to you about anything, so its best if I don't put myself in positions where that might happen."

"Would you lie to me if you felt you had to Charity?"

"I don't want us to find out."

Our faces were extremely close leading to some passionate kissing as she reached up drawing part of her halter to the side. Charity directed my hand to her breast, pushing my pointer finger against the pastie covering her nipple. She traced it with my finger until I got her meaning carefully peeling until it came away in my hand. While this was happening, Phoebe was starting to grind into Charity's foot eventually handling it in her semi-conscious state while Bentley snored loudly.

"CUT IT OUT CHARITY!!" Phoebe was jarred out of a sensual sleep mad dogging her friend as Charity drew her foot back slowly regarding her.

"I was just trying to get you ready; are you ready Phoebe?" Charity drew the other side of her halter dress to the side exposing the right breast. Phoebe scowled and pouted annoyed with both of us as I peeled the remaining pastie away from Charity's big sloping tit.

"You said we'd be uh, fabulous tonight, but all you've been doing is stunting!" Phoebe closed her thick muscular thighs turning them to the side giving my a profile view of her big, powerful butt.

"You really love that word "stunting" don't you hon; did you forget what we talked about? I didn't even unwrap the present over there next to you, didn't cheat you out of anything and you fucking mad. Did you really wanna be at home while your husband is getting that "Chinese finger cuff " treatment from Deidrick and Cedric, huh?"

"Look at him Charity; he's really just a kid when you think about it." Phoebe motioned towards Bentley clearly disappointed.

"This is a golden opportunity; you can "make him a man" Phoebe." Charity's eyes narrowed piercing into her running buddy. She folded her arms across her chest looking out the limo window at the passing scenery, still irritated as I addressed the elephant in the room.

"You two got this guy, because he's a virgin?" Charity laughed while Phoebe looked guilty as sin biting her lower lip.

"Yeah, well it was Charity's idea." I looked down into Charity's face getting a mischievous shrug.

"Did I mess up the mood?" Charity asked snuggling into my chest still looking at Phoebe.

"Hardly."

"Now, why don't I believe you?"

"You tell me." She responded by drawing my zipper down deftly exposing my cock in front of Phoebe who promptly spazzed shooting a look at the still sleeping Bentley. She fidgeted in front of us while Charity calmly stroked my shaft eventually calming herself.

"Fuck Charity." She scoffed under her breath.

"You know what you promised him; don't you think you should be a woman of honor, bitch." Phoebe looked away with a finger in her mouth, then sort of smiled to herself.

"Alright."

Phoebe climbed down between my thighs taking it upon herself to undo my belt fully exposing my crotch as Charity leaned over my lap pressing the crown of my shaft against her lips. I slid into her mouth halfway with Ms. Gilbert softly stroking me towards her pursed lips. The suction was incredible in tandem with her fingers caressing my shaft. My right hand ended up under Charity's halter dress full of her right ass cheek, fingertips brushing against the beaded thong nestled in her rear cleavage.

"Yeah Phoebe suck him off for me; just like that, then we can wake Bentley up and turn him out too."

"Huh, what're you...?!!" Charity shut me up with her lips and tongue as two of my fingers penetrated her wet snatch. She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed her inner grooves while looking deep into Phoebe's hazel eyes.

"Don't be shy babe, we both know Phoebe can take it."

Charity whispered into my ear before nibbling on it. I arched timidly at first into Phoebe's face, then began slowly picking up a bit of speed as Charity cupped the back of her head making it stationary. We made out while I took Phoebe orally. My fingers went a little deeper inside her snatch teasing her spot. Charity moaned in distressed fashion disturbing alerting Phoebe who reared up kneeling.

"He's fingering you, isn't he?"

"Stop hating."

"I'm not hating, I'm just asking a fucking question."

"Okay Phoebe, you wanna get your pussy played with too, huh? Didn't you say you were gonna suck him off, huh bitch? Are you telling me that this whole spoiled kid act, is real? We've got two dick s back here and you're bitching, I that right? Make it make sense Phoebe!"

"Well, uhm I..." Phoebe stopped midsentence looking frozen in thought.

"Come here."

Charity's hand was still cupping the back of her head as she leaned in kissing her friend like a lover as I watched with my exposed business pointing up at the ceiling. I wondered if they'd hooked up at some point when I wasn't around as she leaned back noticing the expression on my face.

"Pay what you owe Phoebe."

With that Charity pushed her head down on my cock essentially forcing Phoebe to throat my package entirely. She sort of held it there until her face started to flush before letting her up for air gasping. Charity followed up easily deep throating me with little to no gag reflex in a sloppy affair. Both of thee woman took turns sucking me off with varying techniques until I was on the verge of howling.

Halfway through it, Charity wisely kept a hand clamped over my lips silencing me as I crested. She wrapped two fingers tightly around the base of my cock roughly jerking towards Phoebe's vacuumed lips as I shot several ropes down the woman's gullet. Charity finished me off with an audible pop of her lips as Phoebe watched flustered.

"What now?" Charity asked exasperated.

"Well."

Phoebe glanced over at Bentley with a half smirk making her definite BFF grin and nod her head. He was leaning at an angle with his head touching the window drenched in perspiration. This guy was faking it as Phoebe got her tits out peeling away her pasties.

Unfortunately the limo started to slow down alarming us enough to make ourselves presentable in a frenzy. I looked out the window finding the scenery unfamiliar, alien. It looked like we were on the affluent north side of town.

"Where are we Charity?"

"No questions." She let herself out of the limo not bothering to wait for the driver but was still alert enough to press a hundred dollar bill into his palm. Phoebe and I exchanged glances before she got out tipping the driver as well.

"Bentley, get your ass up outta this limo nigga." He sat right up fake yawning as I got out rewarding the driver with a twenty. He gave me a disparaging look which turned out to be a comedic overture as Bentley dug around in his pockets asking the sixty something if he had change for a five dollar bill.

"GOOD NIGHT SIR!" The driver looked at the lanky guy incredulously before getting into the limo and speeding off into the night. Both of us looked over finding the women angrily staring at us like we were misbehaving children.

"Please don't ask any questions; can you just listen to me tonight, only for tonight if humanly possible?" Charity encircled me in her arms looking up into my eyes plying her feminine charms. Her luscious breasts were mashed into my chest and abdomen.

"Okay, yeah." I promised.

"Alright, now follow me over to the gate." We were outside on this really long block in the darkness outside of this three story brownstone apartment just inside this black steel gate. This was definitely an affluent neighborhood as

Charity motioned me over to the fence.

"Interlock your fingers and turn your palms upward." Charity instructed sternly.

"Huh?"

"Interlock your fingers like so, and turn your palms upward." She repeated demonstrating what she wanted with her own hands until I followed suit intermittently glancing back at Phoebe who shrugged.

Bentley was mimicking my actions interlocking his fingers looking over at Phoebe who gave him a slap on the shoulder. Charity carefully took custody walking me backward until the fence pressed against my back.

"Squat down a little bit."

"Like this?" I inched down not fully bending my knees.

"Uhm, little bit more please."

"Uh, okay." I did a full squat level with her abdomen as Charity started backing away with her hands up fingers positioned in a square like she was a movie director framing a shot. She ended up on the lawn in front of this building next to Phoebe and Bentley.

"Charity?"

"Hold that position for a second, then stand up real fast when I yell; please don't say, just do babe." She motioned that she wanted me lower to the ground and I complied.

"Uhm, okay."

Charity's palm came down on Bentley's butt in a loud smack audible enough to be heard a few blocks over. Before I even realized it, this scared negro was barreling right at me like a runaway car. Even running was embarrassing for this guy who resembled a humanoid ostrich in motion.

"NOW!!"

Bentley was catapulted several feet in the air easily clearing the fence vertically by a foot or more. At the height of the arc, the unfortunate brother went head over heels landing with an audible thump on the lawn just inside the steel gate. It sounded really painful accompanied by a muffled groan as Phoebe ran to the gate grabbing the bars with both hands.

"BENTLEY!!!"

"I'm good." He whimpered.

"Alrighty then, open the gate dear." Charity tucked her purse under her arm casually strolling over the gate with a smile.

"Charity you're horrible!" Phoebe yelled as Bentley opened the gate from his side.

"Drama later, fun now."

Charity walked inside the gate pausing at the narrow stairwell leading up to the front door of this brownstone. Her arms were outstretched as she took a long, audible deep breath. Even though I was out of the loop for the most part, this appeared to be an epic homecoming.

We hung back watching with enough wherewithal not to interfere in her moment. Charity glanced back at us for a moment before walking up the stairs alone to the door. The three of us stood there waiting for her to call out in invitation. Moments later we could here Charity pushing the keys to one of those automated locks getting a negative outcome the first two times, then finally positive.

"Come on up."

At the top of the stoop we found Charity standing in front of the electronic lock which gave me the impression she was hiding something. Phoebe and Bentley went inside without hesitation finding another stairwell that led up into the brownstone proper.

"You go in first."

"Everything okay; we're not gonna be in a situation, are we?" I had to be clear.

"Remember what I asked you when we got out of the limo? Are you going back on your sworn word to me?" I stared at her finding no change in her demeanor outside of what was said before going inside.

"Whoa, that's incredible; is your mother a patron of the arts Charity?" Phoebe and Bentley were amazed.

Right at the top of the stairs hanging on the wall was this gigantic painting, almost a mural that depicted several shadow figures that appeared to be each holding a primary colored umbrellas. The ceiling inside this brownstone was really high allowing this piece of art to hang without a problem. The place was decidedly post-modern shrouded in darkness as we stood there unsure of what to do next.

"In as much as getting her smug face plastered across the hundred dollar bill, no."

Charity joined us at the top of the stairs literally sneering at the painting hanging on the wall. She inched by us finding another somewhat smaller painting facing the wall wrapped in paper. None of us knew what to do as she ripped the brown packaging free of the second grounded painting leaning against the wall.

"I prefer the original work that formerly hung there." I helped her turn the painting facing Phoebe and Bentley.

"Oh Charity, I uh, didn't know."

The rectangular oil painting depicted Charity and her mother immaculately dressed looking like literal royalty. Mrs. Gilbert was this stoic looking woman every bit as attractive as her daughter, but noticeably grim looking. She was standing in the painting while Charity sat on a chair. I noticed Mr. Gilbert was absent from this decidedly fraudulent depiction of his family.

"How would you; outside of my fairy godfather here, you don't know me, what I was before I ended up in that church. Phoebe I'm glad we met the way we did and wouldn't have it any other way; you wouldn't have liked me before." Charity wrapped an arm around my waist resting her head on my bicep.

"You don't know that." Phoebe replied.

"Oh yes I do pretty lady; you're way too nice to hang out with the old me, even though I'm still a bitch. Some habits die hard, but I'm willing to try." Charity sounded introspective in a way I'd never heard before.

"What bought this on?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later, Phoebe come with me for a few seconds. You boys will be okay in the dark, right?"

"Yeah, sure." Bentley looked anxious like he didn't know what to do with himself while I glanced at my phone finding it a little after two in the morning.

"Don't you guys do anything I would do." Charity teased.

"Fuck you." I replied casually without missing a beat making her chortle while Phoebe visibly fretted.

Both of the women chortled disappearing around the corner into the darkness leaving us alone which became more awkward than I would've ever wanted. Bentley still kept his distance staring between the grounded painting of Charity Gilbert and the mural replacing it on the wall.

"Uhm, sorry." He offered.

"What are you sorry for Bentley?"

"Being here, I guess; I know you didn't want to see me, much less hang out with me. Charity, is just so uhm, convincing and all; maybe I should've said no when she asked me out. Phoebe kind of asked too but she uhm, didn't..."

1...7891011...15