Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't surprised to get a call from her late in the afternoon. I was sifting through some emails having already discovered my boss Steven wanted me to post some more flyers around campus and attend a little department meeting with my co-workers under his tutelage. My mother was long gone for the night and wouldn't be returned probably thinking I'd be home getting it in with Charity Gilbert.

"So what's up; you coming over?"

"Sorry, I'm out with Oliver and some friends for the afternoon, but I was hoping to get you out for some night life. You uh, do go out, right?"

"Funny, sounds like something I'd ask you Phoebe."

"What, I go out to clubs sometimes; I've got other friends and I like a bit of the night life too." Phoebe sounded a little offended and I couldn't blame her. I'd already found out she was more than a retro-nuclear housewife and beard for her "husband" Oliver.

"What're you suggesting?"

"Double date."

"You want me to double date with you and your husband? Which guy is he bringing Deidrick or fucking Cedric?"

"Oh no, I uhm, mean us and Charity; uhm yeah, there's gonna be another guy too."

"WHAT?!!" I sat up in bed surprised at the admission.

"You don't mind do you? I mean I'd really appreciate it if you could come. Fuck it, I'm asking you to do this for me, okay? Charity's been a bit much to handle this afternoon and I just want a buffer. I seriously think you should help me out with this because you seem like the only person she REALLY LISTENS TO these days!! Heck, I think the guy might appreciate it too. She was all over him the moment they met; guess you really got her hot and bothered in that basement, huh?"

"WHAT GUY?!"

"I don't know; he's tall and cute. She thinks he might have a really big dick and I don't want any of that shit. I'm comfortable with you."

"THANKS BITCH!"

"Oh no, I didn't mean that; it came out completely wrong!! You're definitely above average, but she was trying to get me to go in on this Andre guy talking about his thirteen inch penis and I really don't wanna go there if you get my drift. Now it just seems like she wants me to do another threesome, especially after her father took the chains off."

There was no doubt Mr. Gilbert was motivated by guilt and shame at being caught stuffing Tressie Fisher.

"I don't know Phoebe; sounds like you want me to babysit her. Charity said she'd phone me and I'm good waiting for that call. Why don't you take Oliver; I'm pretty sure he owes you one?"

I felt that I'd done enough volunteer work as a on the run street therapist, somewhat offended that Charity went after someone else instead of popping up on my doorstep.

"I CAN'T GET LAID WITH OLIVER!" Phoebe admitted.

"Oh, really?"

"What's the worst that could happen; I know for a fact you're getting a blow job before we even get to the club." She said it so casually, I almost didn't catch the sexual haggling.

"Alright Phoebe!"

"Hurray!! YOU WON'T REGRET THIS ONE BIT AND CHARITY'S GONNA BE REAL HAPPY TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!! SO WE'LL BE OVER TO YOUR PLACE AROUND NINE!! Oh yeah, uh what's your shoe size?"

"THIRTEEN!!" I yelled back offended.

Phoebe snickered as I hung up in her face.

***********************************************************************************************************

I lounged about for a while then took a quick shower finding myself at wits end when I realized I'd never really gone for the night life. The closet I'd ever been to a clubbing experience was in my junior year of high school at some youth center during spring break. It, wasn't a good experience for a sheltered noob like myself at the time and I spent the very short evening people watching before my mother made herself known outside the venue honking her horn incessantly until I was firmly seated beside her. She was in my estimation, the black version of a tiger mom.

I was worried about being exposed as a goof after working so hard with Charity Gilbert.

Up until this point, I'd been mostly reactionary based on my experiences during my mother's trip to Atlantic City while I was effectively kenneled under the supposed care of my infinitely irresponsible cousin Jaquan. That segment of time felt way longer than it actually was and I missed his perception of me as some inexperienced nerd.

While not exactly inexperienced, I'd actually been with at least three women before things went sideways sexually with that fateful meeting with one Erica Walton. That disturbed nineteen year old had been the woman to truly put me on the path to my present situation.

My cousin's infamous baby mamma number two, had refined the process leading me to this current state of being I would be hard pressed to describe or explain. For all intents and purposes, I was a covert pornographer no doubt about it. I knew my parents should never discover this fact and that I should probably take it to the grave.

"Huh?" There was this urgent knocking at my front door.

I glanced down at my phone finding some panicked text messages from Phoebe who thought I was ditching her and Charity. I'd had my android on mute since arriving home from church. She was right outside my door and my mother wasn't going to be home, so I was already thinking of beating her back out as I walked to the front door opening it. There was a surprise waiting for me as I opened the big oak door.

"WHY'RE YOU WEARING THAT ON MY FRONT PORCH?!!"

Phoebe was wearing the same disguise she'd worn during our shoot, her natural brownish hair hidden under that familiar rockabilly wig, curtain bangs and all. She'd changed up the glasses going with a cat eye black frame that remined me too much of a certain infamous baby mamma's alter ego. The real problem was Phoebe's attire.

"I knew that nosey old woman would be snooping and I was right!!" I glanced over across the street finding my neighbor sitting hunched forward in her lawn chair along with some other nosey old biddy.

"Come on, let me inside before she gets your mother down here! Oh, is she uhm, here right now?" Phoebe paused already halfway inside my door.

"No, she thinks I'm gonna be sleeping with Charity, so she went over her boyfriend's house." Phoebe's cute little face scrunched up necessitating that she push the glasses up on her nose with a single finger.

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA SLEEP WITH CHARITY, NOT GONNA UH, FUCK HER?!"

"GET IN HERE!!"

I half yanked her inside slamming the front door with authority to send a message to the nosey women across the street. From Phoebe's appearance and what she was wearing, that elderly gossip probably thought I dialed up a prostitute as I turned getting a more extensive look at Phoebe's night attire.

"Wow Phoebe, I guess you really wanted to party, huh?"

"What, do I look dumb or something?" She sounded instantly concerned.

"Of course not; shit, if I left you outside, somebody would probably kidnap you at gunpoint and put a ring on it." This answer suited and assuaged Phoebe's ego as she pinched my cheek barely stifling a grin.

"You always say the right thing; you know, I tell Oliver about that a lot."

"Stop it." I casually begged off staring at her thick, voluptuous body with salacious intent.

Phoebe's upper half and big enhanced breasts were hidden behind a backless halter top. It was metallic catching the fleeting sunlight filtering into my living room. The cowl neckline on the flimsy material dame near had me drooling at the sight of Phoebe's enhanced 34DD's that appeared rubbed down with some sort of oil making them glisten and pop.

Her lower half from defined waspish waist to her powerful hips and shapely gams were encased in a new set of skintight PVC leggings while Mary Jane pumps on her feet. She was definitely ready to party carrying a large plastic bag which hung at her side.

"WHAT?!" She asked knowingly.

"Turn around."

"Come on, we don't have time for that; besides, what're you wearing?"

"A suit, you saw it at church today; just with different pants." Her question sort of interrupted the mood.

"Figured as much, that's why I come bearing gifts."

"What's wrong with a black suit?"

"Nothing, but that white shirt makes you look like a security guard or like, you're going to a funeral."

"Damn bitch, you got jokes, huh?"

"Fuck you; I got you a nice clubbing shirt and some shoes too. You could show a little bit of appreciation instead of acting like a child for Christ's sake." Phoebe pulled a nice black long sleeved shirt from her shopping bag letting it hand at her rounded hip.

"Oh no, you don't get to do that."

"Do what?"

"Curse and then gaslight that shit by saying fucking Christ's sake."

"I'm sure he'll forgive me for this indiscretion; take your shirt off." I'd already started unbuttoning it, but Phoebe went at the lower buttons impatient. My shirt was tossed onto the couch as she went after the white cotton tank underneath.

"I got it."

"Relax, I just trying to help you."

Phoebe helped me strip off the t-shirt tossing it aside turning me around. She helped me put the long sleeved like slipping on a coat. I just had to put my arms into it turning around to face her only to be hit in the chest with a gust of cologne, some of it getting my neck as well.

"HEY!!"

"It's Yves Saint Laurent, velours vanille; I really liked the scent, it goes so well with you."

Phoebe leaned in getting a whiff of the expensive cologne sniffing my bared chest. She glanced up at me looking a bit embarrassed then went with it giving the space between my pecs a kiss. I took a good look at her face, eyes settling on the darkened fuchsia colored lipstick which made for a fuller mouth. I couldn't help but stare down into her inviting cleavage noticing bits and flecks of glitter giving her bulging décolletage a magical quality.

"Hey, let's get this buttoned up here." She tried to break the mood but I couldn't handling her narrow waist. Phoebe got three buttons done eyes fluttering as I squeezed and caressed her supple flesh.

"You know what you told me, right?" Phoebe tilted her head raising an eyebrow.

"We're going out."

"But you remember, right?" One on my fingers was lightly tracing a line along her spine as she tried to look away, but ultimately stared at my face blinking profusely.

"You really want me to do it right now?"

My hand drifted down her back over her glossy skintight leggings just above her hidden gluteal cleft. I used the tip of my pointer finger to rub and grind that tiny little spot. Phoebe glanced over her shoulder at my offending digit then looked up at my face biting her lip.

"Sit down."

I planted my butt on the couch internally imagining my mother walking into the house to find Phoebe blowing me. I knew it wasn't going to happen but relegated it to an internal manifestation of guilt as Phoebe knelt between my legs removing my shoes and socks. She surprised me bringing over the shopping bag still eyeing me nervously as a pair of black socks appeared. Phoebe slid them on my feet, then bought out a shoe box looking between it and my face.

"It's why I asked your shoe size, sorry about earlier." I didn't say anything, just rolled my head backwards on my shoulder staring up at the ceiling feeling sexually petulant. Phoebe removed a nice pair of dress shoes catering to me fully as an impromptu valet.

"Oxfords are perfect for you, specifically Beckett Simonon as the brand of choice. Men of distinction wear only the best. You're not even looking at them; hey, I didn't say I wouldn't. It's just that we don't have much time." Honestly I felt like an idiot instantly remined of a similar accusation from the leader of a former group of supposed friends.

"Hey Phoebe, I'm sorry; we're friends and I don't take that for granted especially since we've been together a couple of times. I'm really grateful and happy to know you no matter what." It was a rambling apology intended to address my slightly boorish behavior.

"Eight."

"Huh?"

"We've done it eight times not counting foreplay and fooling around, guess that includes that threesome with Charity too. I appreciate you too, I really do because you saved me, probably saved my sham marriage too. I'm not mad, I told you I'd blow you if you agreed to go out with us tonight, right?"

I didn't answer because either way it would be cringey and embarrassing for us both. I couldn't take my eyes off her face and heavy cleavage which formed this invisible triangle between my outspread thighs. Phoebe unbuckled and unzipped drawing my endowment out finding it ready for attention. She leaned in running the tip of her tongue on my crown. The head of my cock disappeared between her plush lips as her cheeks vacuumed inward.

My doorbell rang out of nowhere completely breaking the mood.

"OH SHIT, THAT'S PROBABLY HER!!" Phoebe was at once flustered looking as if she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. To hammer that fact homeward bound, she scrambled trying to cover me up as the bell rang tow more times.

"WHO IS THAT?!!" I jumped up adjusting myself, pissed.

"You know who it is." Phoebe replied rather ruefully as I helped her stand. I walked over to the front door opening it to find Charity Gilbert standing there in front of my screen door. She was covered from neck to ankle in a long black duster effectively hiding her figure away.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I know how carried away you can get once you get a taste." Charity replied glibly while Phoebe looked away bothered.

There was an Escalade limo parked in front of my house giving my nosey neighbors all kinds of fits as one of the old woman got her phone out snapping a few pics. The back window was rolled down revealing something that made me angry.

"What the fuck Charity?"

"Don't be difficult, I want to have some fun tonight."

"By bringing my worst enemy along with us?!"

Charity laughed wrapping her arms around my torso as I mad dogged the lanky goof sitting there in the rented Escalade limo as I looked at Phoebe finding a secondary expression of culpability. Charity shifted in front of me obscuring my view of the nervous guy sitting there. The last time we saw one another I was intent on taking his head off with extreme prejudice. Charity cupped my cheeks directing my attention to her beautiful face.

"We both know that's not true; your mortal enemy has different plumbing downstairs and is several shades lighter than either of us with the most precious child saving her from nuclear karma. Bentley here, whether you want to admit it or not, is a kindred spirit who represents a lot of what you once were babe. That's what you're lying to yourself about; not whether who he may or may not have fucked. I assure you he's a babe in the woods."

"What's your interest in him bitch?"

"I just wanna play."

I did a doubletake glancing over at Phoebe who looked like a deer caught in headlights. She just sort of shrugged and glanced away as Charity cupped my chin giving me a sensual lingering kiss. This made Phoebe even more nervous even taking a step down or two as I noticed my nosey neighbor watching from her screen door across the street. She was definitely going to snitch me out, but my mother probably wouldn't care this time. Charity interlocked her arms in the small of my back playfully pouting.

"If you don't cum, it won't be any fun tonight; I won't take no for an answer. This is my coming out party babe."

"Coming out party?"

"Yeah, I'm not holding back anymore; I want you to see me renewed and on my square. You won't see the real Charity Gilbert, see what's under this duster or get to optimally fuck my ass all night, if you don't cum."

She underlined her words by running the tip of her tongue along my Adam's apple. The sensation alone had me standing at attention downstairs. The play on words was not lost on me either. I glanced down the steps at Phoebe.

"Please, let's just go." I looked back at Charity who was using her momentum to rock us side to side dancing to some imaginary music in her head.

"Okay."

My nosey neighbor had actually come out onto her front porch with phone to ear as I walked arm in arm with Charity and Phoebe to the luxury ride. Bentley had conveniently disappeared from the window sliding to the far side of the vehicle as the driver opened the door for us.

Phoebe climbed in first giving me and some passing teens a real good look at her thick donk wrapped in those form fitting wet look PVC leggings which were becoming part of her signature look along with the disguise she'd wore during her filmed scene. It was sort of humorous watching her climb in with difficulty because of the glossy Mary Jane pumps with spiked heels. It added an inch and a half of height but made it hard for her to just get into the car.

"DAMN BRUH, CAN I GO TOO?!!" One teen asked with this envious grin on his face while his associates shot me the stink eye.

"How big is your dick?" Charity shot back not hesitating a bit as I quickly ushered her into the vehicle climbing in after her.

"YOU A HATER MAN!!" The kid yelled back amid sudden loud peer commentary and jeers directed at my person.

The driver closed the door cutting us off as I looked over finding Charity sitting across from me beside a very nervous looking Bentley. Phoebe was my wing woman, both of us facing them as I noticed Charity's hand on his inner thigh in a sense of ownership.

Charity stared back at us tracing the trajectory of my gaze to her hand on Bentley's inner thigh. She suddenly had a handful of his crotch giving it a hearty squeeze which made him hunch and bend over at the waist trying to dislodge her hand.

Phoebe looked as uncomfortable as I was sitting there while Charity openly laughed at us.

"Does your sausage have to be the only one at the party?"

"Suit yourself baby!" I retorted; brow furrowed as her hand slid out of his lap.

Charity no look palmed the side of Bentley's face turning to give him a wanton kiss full of tongue. It only lasted a few seconds, but its effects lingered on his flushed face as she turned back to us.

"Sure about that?"

Before I could react, Phoebe landed in my lap wrapping both arms around my neck giving me a scintillating toe curling kiss sitting cowgirl right on my own dueling bulge. Her thick muscular legs were well defined in those shiny leggings. I went with it instead of answering Charity planting both of my hands on Phoebe's buttocks giving them a hearty squeeze.

"Slap it." Phoebe whispered breathlessly into my ear before sucking my lobe.

My palm collided with her muscular butt in this loud stinging slap that sounded like a whip strike. Phoebe gasped and ground down on my crotch feeling how much I was ready to run her through in front of two witnesses. Charity did this slow clap laughing at the PDA while Bentley tugged at his suit collar unsure of how to respond. I glared at his face still wanting to launch my fist into it.

"WHAT'S WRONG BOY; THAT'S TOO MUCH ACTION FOR YOU NIGGA?!!" Something about his face made me unreasonably aggressive.

"Leave him alone; Bentley is somewhat of a novice." Charity answered for him.

"Don't." Phoebe whispered into my ear.

"Hey man, we both know why you don't like me and ain't nothing I can do about that. I ain't gonna bring her name up because I don't wanna trigger you. So, I don't like breaking bread with people who hate me. We can just get this car pulled over and I can get out. No harm, no foul; maybe you can get past that one day, but I won't be around to see it."

Bentley shot straight from the hip about Vicky Stone looking me in the eye the whole time he was speaking.

We did this sort of slow burn which was abruptly ended with the sustained laughter of one Charity Gilbert. It was a big gregarious laugh wholly fake ending when she slapped her palm down on Bentley's thigh earning a wounded yelp from the clueless guy.

1...56789...15